>STATISTICS
dotabuff.com/
opendota.com/
datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Liquipedia:Upcoming_and_ongoing_matches
joindota.com/
dota2protracker.com/

Streamlink is a tool for extracting a livestream to an external player to avoid ads and minimize performance impact:
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/leagues/league_terms.pdf
dota2trainingcamp.com/about-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitch
.tv/beyondthesummit

Today's only esports are going on here.
SFT vs Vega
Mouz vs MoF
Vega vs Empire

>inb4 windranger guy

post best girls

>Wake up
>No patch

based forced niggermeme bro

dont talk shit about MALCOM X fck faggot

who?

>le paper grill
>not waifu-ing strong amazonian commander

any white man in ?

anglo boys reporting in

pakis need not apply

Weaver is the best offlaner.

post hands

1-11 days till patch+Fall compendium. Who hype here?

Is there ever a situation in which you would want to pick drow? Every single game I hover over her but pick someone else because anyone with blink or shadowblade melee fuck her over hard

Only in a stack of players who know how to close a game quickly.

Otherwise 9/10 your solo pub pisses away their early game drow advantage and you lose the game.

when your supports are good early or you have a non late game carry mid or some shit

drow is someone who buffs your team early to allow you to snowball and avoid your disadvantage of having poor late game / bad farmers.

drow safe and a strong rightclick hero like weaver mid is really strong, at least until low 5k

>rtz playing league

n-no

for more then 6 hours, dead game confirmed

fuck off reddit.

so in what the duck podcast they basically sent a low key fuck off to grant and his fans about the whole streaming tournaments. Im eager to know how he will figure it out now that he is with EG.

I think I saw ben wu in stockholm today. we'll see if he's on memeleague

Did he stream it user ?

he's kind of technically in the right. he isn't the problem, the problem is that with the current rules esports producers can't protect their content. he profits off of that, but he didn't cause it.

Blitz is on memeleague this week

no but mason streamed lol few days ago, they playing together i guess

>fat miserable weeb plays league
honestly not even surprised

that must've been it

?
The old rules said that the tournament organizers owned the casting and camerawork that they provided though?

Will Dota ever be free of the might of the Guild of Team Assassins? RTZ, Bulba, PPD, and Pajkatt?

grant doesn't use their casting and camerawork. valve owns the game. grant gets to use the game freely. the problem is that that means that, on principle, I can start a studio and cast all BTS games, and if I'm good they can't do shit about it.

old "rules"
>you can cast from dota tv, if you have the ticket provided
new 17-18 contract
>you can only cast if you have lobby access

cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/leagues/league_terms.pdf

Valve hereby grants to Licensee a revocable, nontransferable,
non-exclusive license to use and display the Game, solely for use by Tournament
participants and/or Licensee’s agents in connection with the Tournaments, during the Term
(except as provided in (d) and (e)), and in the Territory. The following activities are expressly
within the scope of this license grant: (a) operation, use, and broadcasting of the Game at the
Tournament; and (b) promotion of the Game at the Tournament; (c) live online transmission or
broadcast of the Tournament, via streaming or television; (d) retransmission of the Tournament
online, during and after the Term, or (e) television rebroadcast, news, or documentary inclusion
of up to 4 minutes of game-play per hour program, during and after the Term.
Except for the additional rights granted Licensee herein, access to the Game will be governed by
the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

>Valve hereby grants to Licensee a revocable, nontransferable, non-exclusive license to use and display the Game, solely for use by Tournament participants and/or Licensee’s agents in connection with the Tournaments
>(c) live online transmission or broadcast of the Tournament, via streaming or television; (d) retransmission of the Tournament online, during and after the Term

illidan bought midas as 7-0 ck

would you rather be coached by waga, bsj or purge

How is this a problem?

So if I watch it in game, that's fine?
If I project it on the wall and invite a dozen friends over, that's okay?
If I publicize the projection event, get two hundred people to show up, nobody can stop me?
But if I then start telling people what's going on in the game, valve police will shoot my dog?
That's fucked up.

Do you think you're a better CK than Illidan?

Of coure waga in his Camp with all otherrs pros

dota2trainingcamp.com/about-us/

as it should be
whats "BTS game" even supposed to mean. do you just mean the bo3 currently on that channel?

why did they give illidan ck? what happens when sft faces a real team like newbee?

oy vey

purge is probably a commie; bsj looks like a mormon; waga is a cuck.

ill pass

>picking CK vs shaker
lol

>bsj looks like a mormon
sounds like redeeming quality

>bsj coaching
fun tier

>purge coaching
retard whos still bad at the game after playing it competitively for seven years straight
not ok tier

>waga coaching
good advice good teacher

it means that you can't invest in esports, meaning there won't be any 3rd party esports. the money they make they make from ads. If no one is watching your stream of your LAN then you don't make money. It makes an investment in an esports event completely uncertain.

as you can see its a statement of a fact, so judgment was implied, you dont need to insert your insecurities into it

waga is a fgagot
bsj seems decently good as articulating his thoughts and convey to someone who has never thought about something particular in game
purge is probably the best at coaching but his gameunderstanding seems liumited

>jungle

>My boy CK is becomnig meta
>Pros still blindly going armlet+echo 90% of the time instead of armlet->deso

So basically it's an excuse for tournaments not to provide the highest standard casting?

>retard whos still bad at the game after playing it competitively for seven years straight
>not ok tier
sounds like this should apply to waga too

people would only watch 3rd party streams if they were better than the studios like BTS
do they really deserve to make money from sponsors/ads if they can't even use that money to provide a better product?

t. 2k

yes but hes still better than purge
just saying waga is the best out of those 3 by far

Shaker is overrated. He's only great if he can blink into the phantasm, which means your positioning was shit, or your team didn't damage him to disable blink. The actual annoying heroes to play against as CK are
>Medusa (aghs wrecks you)
>Sven (lmao aoe armour)
>Axe (armour+true spin)
>Phoenix (illusions don't coutn as egg hits)
>PL (out-illusions you)

>building flat dmg on illu hero just for -armor memes
hello 2k mmr

you make good points but isnt this usually the point where people just come up with other formats to get their milkmoney

>make bakery cake
>also make it rancid shit
>nobody buys it, commercial failure
>everyone agrees this is right and proper, next time don't make such an abhorrent cake
>make esports
>also make them rancid shit
>wtf y u no watch my stream? gib ad revenue volvo fix dis
>everyone agrees you are totally correct, corporations deserve protection from their own incompetence

>Needing illusions for teamfight isntead of constantly killing people

yes medusa is a downer you literally cant use ulti in teamfights if the medusa saves the snake
bit annoying as the whole hero revolves around it

it's a fair enough point that it takes the preassure off of them as far as producing quality casting, at least until competition grows more fierce, but it remains the case that on principle esports producers have to compete for the spoils of their own work. if that's how this is going to work then they aren't going to produce tournaments.

what is up members and confidents of the non-human gulag

then build shadow blade if you want to kill stuff solo you retard

What heroes other than necro should be reworked with guild wars II skills?

Okay Mr Gorman thank you for correcting me.

it's the principle luv, it makes revenue streams completely impossible to predict

>er spielt dota

>stomp enemy mid 3-0
>transition your lead into other lanes going 8-1

lose game

ill paypal anyone $50 (100% serious) if they can teach me how to actually win on this hero reliably

post your steam and ill be in touch

Pretty sad SFTe won't get a chance at this tournament.
Even the series they lost were really fucking close.

if esports are to be a thing then the situation we have, which grant is profiting off of, is not sustainable.

you don't

queef of pain is a hero for players who don't know they're bad mids

Why make content people actually want to watch when you can just use your money and connections to just change the system to stamp out any potential competition so you're the only provider and don't have to waste money improving broadcast standards? Do you even capitalism?

Killing enemy heroes doesn't mean your team is ahead

Where are the proofs?

>i love playing dota

>I want to move into this newly formed industry with very few regulations or standards that has not been carefully explored and is still growing, shifting and changing literally every day to the point where it's impossible to predict what the field will look like three months from now
>but I don't like risk tho
weak numales need not apply

Reminder that Valve will try to cage peruvians and russians and it won't help because at that point only third worlders are left.

Should've been done 3 years ago.

yes it is
if BTS wants grants viewers they should hire grant or provide a better stream than him

>aufwachen
>kein patch

>peruvians and other shitskins play on US servers because they fucking hate playing with eachother
>white people leave
>they start to realize they're primarily playing with eachother again
>They start to leave too

ayyy lmao

anyone else happy to see this man finally back on a good tier 2.5 team? no more EPG / fantastic five bullshit

I'm gonna be surprised if this team doesn't make it to at least 1 major this year.

someone please post wholesome luna art

pic unrelated

That said, there are games when echo sabre is better than deso. It's just that pretty often it isn't either.

let me guess
your rush scepter or at least buy it somewhere in your build
fucking stop doing that and buy good items instead depending on the game
and abuse your splitpushing ability

Here the russians play on EU west to "stomp" some europeans but then they realize out of 10 players 9 are russian and they just flame each other in their stupid runes like usual.

this hero is cursed by "win lane lose game" harder than any hero in the game right now

don't even bother playing it, i'm 5.8k and can't even win on this hero on my 2.1k smurf more than 60% of the time

i'd lie to you and take your money, but this is the sad truth

I believe you know where I'm coming from at this point, and I still believe I'm right.

Syndstack vs mouz should be an amusing match

>a romanian boy sees pizza for the first time in his 3rd world life

this lmfao

literally a thirdie containment exe

how do i upvote this meme XD based reddit bro using green frog

literally shot beer out of my nose

so fucking furious
sekrit clubber gigaNEETs will never ever EVER get over the fact that pepe is the face of the four chins

scepter is garbage, i've tried quite literally everything including (obviously) the standard veil->euls/orchid

someone somewhere is winning with this hero...