/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

iRO RE:Start
www.playragnarokrestart.com
Official pre-trans progressive server with renewal mechanics with a lot of people but also bots
Guild: none yet

Origins RO
www.originsro.org
5/5/5/3 classic pre-trans Episode 0.9 with updates incoming
Guild: Moebros

Nova RO
www.novaragnarok.com
25/25/10 renewal server with good population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMaBAvf1ku4
youtube.com/watch?v=jWo2Ak9bFvQ
irowiki.org/wiki/Cautious_Village
irowiki.org/wiki/Category:Port_Malaya_Quests
strawpoll.me/14076551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point post Leika and Talon as well.

restart guild when

Puri is a faggot

no

Also post Dota information.
Also Puri and Judas information because they are massive faggots

>originsro
>updates incoming
lmfao

talon is a piece of shit because you can buy mvp cards unlike Nova

leika is shit because nova is 100x better even if you don't considering the population

>nova is 100x better
lol

I actually have no idea, I just added that because it said that in the last OP.

>Nova RO in the OP
we did it boiz

Can you bot on origins? I honestly don't know how people play without botting even a little anymore. Not like we're children with 30 hours a week devoted to farming for one card.

I'm gonna try to make it once I get enough money and levels. Post your character name so I can add ya.

That's why there's a market where you just buy what you want with zeny you get by leveling or farming something else, but with a low population its kinda hard. This game just doesn't work very well without at least 800 onlines.

Narue
I can buy the emperium for you but im working right now

logging in in about 5 minutes

anyone who plays restart post character name and I'll send some mail, maybe we can organize some fun stuff

What's your favorite class and build, /rog/? Not necessarily in effectiveness but in aesthetic.

I think I love the idea of a spear wielding crusader/paladin.

I always loved the idea of a dick ass thief with a bow. I'm going to try my hardest to make bow rogue viable in pvp in restart

I remember seeing Stalkers using a bow being extremly effective with kind of a magick archer functionallity. High INT and high DEX combining double strafe with magic spells. Certainly fun.

Dex and Vit strip/bow build was always a good rogue build.

I don't get the drama between all your server people.

fine
die then

*dies*

not you! I meant the thread since there's only 9 of us appereantly

that's almost a full party

am i the only one that has fapped to this pic ?

No, I've fapped to almost every RO pic

why is her boobs so fat?

>not the priestess

,':^)

higher chances people are gonna pick her to fix their weapons
which one ?

and the acolyte too

my new found official art waifu

wait what
what class is she?

Wanderer

wanderer, they are like dancers so be ready to grab em if they trip

Is anyone on in origins?

Dancer job 3.

Most job 3 are ugly as fuck.

your face is ugly as fuck

Fucking compare.
Left is the normal job 3 design.
Right is alt costume.

kRO sprites are filth

post original 3rd swordsmen

I like the right ones so much better. Which are the ones being used? left ones?

well gee i dont know

o my god i would love her to sit on me

Sorry for bad quality.

Right ones always look better except for sorc, bishop, cross, chaser and mechanic.
Especially Crusader and Alchemist one look great

Left one. Use this

is that a nazi cap?

What's the guy on the right? Linker third?

Whoever claimed to be me playing on Re:tard is a faggot. I ain't playing on some bot infested, +20 buy refined elu goyim keknebbal trying to pass as so old school turd. You fucking sodomite.

You'll be really glad to learn that sorc, cross, chaser and mechanic have three! different versions
hurr herr gabble gobble

I am glad, thanks. Got links or something?

while that might be true, you are not the real rout, the real rout doesn't even look like that.

This is clearly a ploy by miguelito's(nova's) shills to pit Re:start's and Origins' player bases against each other

You can't be Rout. Rout is a nigger

I'm playing restart and although I'm not entirely sure what the hell is going on I can tell you that I do not wish to fight and shitfling. Just to build a small community.

Yeah.
And a big one.

whoever was making the guild on re:start

you still need the emperium?

LeikaRO question, where do I go for the Port Malaya quests? Like what NPC do I talk to?

How is leika still open for such a long time with almost no players

>nobba in the op
you truly are a disgusting vermin for trying to trick potentially innocent anons

We alive boyzzzzz

Not at home right now but yes.

give me your nick, i'll mail it

I'm considering starting on a server with the gf

Give one that isnt shit please.

Lucien Ranthyr

What is the best RO track and why is it this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=JMaBAvf1ku4

RO was the game that introduced me to cybersex.

Is origins any good?

>Memories of ERPing.

I like this one youtube.com/watch?v=jWo2Ak9bFvQ

no

I like it as a server. Would be better with more ppl (as in any game, you could be playing fucking anything with friends and have fun).

Maybe

It's funny when you retards wonder why /rog/ and the game are dead, just look at this fucking general holy shit. Some le epic memester decides to revive this rotten general with an "all inclusive" version yet leaves out Leika even though people from /rog/ always played there, hell there's an user that does right now and has been posting questions in the past few generals, but eh let's ignore that alright? Yet the absolute retard adds a server where none of us play and the server is trash to the boot. Why don't you also add Talon? What are you trying to accomplish here? Being le funny?
The only reasons anyone would add that garbage to the OP are: 1. he's a fucking shill and 2. he wishes ill upon people. So fuck you retard.

>leika is shit because nova is 100x better even if you don't considering the population
The only reason some of us "played" on Nova is the population. The server itself was absolute garbage on all levels and so are the people running it.

>Narue
Holy shit, that Mexican homosexual is still alive?

irowiki.org/wiki/Cautious_Village

This should be enough to unlock the dailies.

It's a fine server if you're into classic.

>irowiki.org/wiki/Cautious_Village
>This should be enough to unlock the dailies.
I'm done that. So all it unlocks are daily stuff? Kinda sucks and the exp it gives doesn't look that good.

>being this fucking upset about his server not being in the OP
what the fuck is wrong with you, get your head checked

It's not meant to, it's just the access quest. You can do the dailies afterwards which are pretty quick and net decent exp, there's a bunch of them.

irowiki.org/wiki/Category:Port_Malaya_Quests

>my server
I haven't touched the game for a long time, I'm just upset at retarded shills attempting to misguide people and holding petty grudges against servers they never played and know nothing about.

come restart, bb

Other than Sara's Memory, are there other instances I could do at level 110-120? I know Airship Assault unlocks at 125 but I'm not at that level yet.

>Holy shit, that Mexican homosexual is still alive?
no, as a matter of fact I am dead

what about leika? heard its a desert.

Job changers? quests? events?

Dunno, like I said I haven't played for ages.

Being dead inside doesn't qualify one, else we all could claim that we're dead.

???

>Dunno, like I said I haven't played for ages.
Damn, I also wanted to know what Prontera Board quests are easy to do.
I hate having to walk through 4 maps to find a location.

Most of them are pretty easy in your level range, it starts to get harder later on. Just pick whatever you want, there's like a dozen you can do.

Yeah, but some monsters are just far. Like tha Magma Dungeon one, the spawns are in the 2nd map and walking there from the entrance is a pain. I wouldn't mind if it's a one time thing but the monsters hits hard and I don't have enough potions to last through the whole quest. So I have to keep going back to Pront and heal and walk back again.

>I hate having to walk through 4 maps to find a location
Why are you even playing?

A poll for you, lads. Lets see how many players we have on each and maybe we can get properly organized. If you server isn't here please reply to this post.

strawpoll.me/14076551

Just flywing my dude, most of those quest mobs are only one map away.

Yeah, I should have added: I'm fine with it if I do it like once every hour, that's fine. But I have to keep walking back every 5 minutes because I have no potions and those are expensive. I haven't found a decent place to get money yet.

Logging in onto Re:start. Any ideas for the guild name? I was just thinking "ROG". What do you think?

How about Re:tard?

you are fake news

kek
sounds fun, even if you were being condescending or not but I wouldn't like to get the guild in trouble because of the name

>2015

So? It's an ayyyvaRO shot

Call it Re:tart then.

are you ingame at Re:start?
I'm in if you are up to something and maybe some other players will join in

At work. I'll log in in 5 hours or something.

hopefuly I'll still be on by that time

I could hold on to it till he logs on.