EN: KotoEli Medfes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAdH7B3vgvA
youtu.be/ALXxQffcZOk
fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/lovelive/1503578072/
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cyanblue
youtube.com/watch?v=CEQuDyuQFKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=SAdH7B3vgvA

poshn

How dead is SIF?

>getting new game
>getting updates to its meta after forever
It's alive and mostly well.

For cute gays.

Whoops, posted the wrong link. Here’s the real song of the day youtu.be/ALXxQffcZOk

Maya? I need to talk to you.

Depends whether you're an EN pleb or not

Ask her on reddit. Maya is not game-related.

>a game player isn't game related
hello funposter

Fuck off already and leave the girl alone.

From 1 to 10, how cute is this picture?

Did CG announce what dome their next live will be at yet?

I don't play the game.

wape/10

You can't just make people stop talking to others. This is a free world.

Tokyo dome

>poppin'party

Hot retarded

>that rinriko closeness

You're not talking to her. You're trying to harass her.

How would that Wooby look from behind?

Is this PDP?

Your tears are the reason I post in this thread lmao

lol

>2 (You)s
Fuck you too buddy

Someone just messaged me saying that you have been asking this for the past several threads. What do you want?

Are you really Maya?
Why'd you wipe your schoolidolu account?

I just want you to know that lots of people love. Take care and have a great day!

fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/lovelive/1503578072/
Japs really are savage

AHAHAHAHA FLOPS BTFO

>Aqours「0から1に(笑)」実際はμ'sの遺産を食い潰して1000から1にしただけだよな
literally sounds like it was taken from here holy shit

Because I don't feel like being harassed for existing.
They love who? Me? I doubt it, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Maya, I love you. And I hate you at the same time. Every single time I think that I want to remove you from this world, I think that at the same time, I want to give the world to you. I think you're a kind and sweet girl who shows a lot of love, and for that, I love you. But at the same time, my hate for you comes from jealousy. I am jealous of you Maya. You get to have something that I'll never even be able to sniff, and for that, I hate you. Unless you can turn back time, it's something that will never change.

>People claim Maya doesn't browse the thread anymore
>Her SIT account gets deleted coincidentally after being posted here

I love everyone in the comments that proceeded to destroy the myoozu elitist's original comment. I don't know you, but thank you. Even 5ch has some people who stick up for Aqours.

What? I'm sorry, but the paradoxical structure of this comment makes it almost incoherent. I'm not sure why exactly are you jealous of me, but I appreciate that you respect me in some manner.

It's true what they say. One might appreciate something only when they've lost them. Maya, I'm sorry.

Glad to see that the only important fans dislike Aqours.

Why would you want to sniff that?

Dumb

Blame one of your fellow anons for not only messaging me that, but showing me screenshots of where you all made fun. If that's all then, I'm gone. Good luck to everyone tiering the KotoEli MedFes.

Majority of the replies are people laughing though

Some people enjoy scat so I guess there will be some aqours fans in the world too.

There is no paradox, contrary to what most people believe, love and hate are not opposites. While I'm confessing things, I am the one whom people have said stalks your Reddit account. I only do it because I want people to laugh, laugh because I hate you, but at the same time, I want them to see how amazing and pure you are. I truly regret my actions, and I deliver a truly sincere apology for doing so.

Thank you for humoring me, Maya. Now they'll stop spamming the thread trying to talk to you.

Loving you, cuties.

Stop coming. Not because you shouldn't but because you aren't meant to be here

Wait. Does anyone else think this is Lin talking to Maya? Remember when that one user said that it was probably Maruchink who harassed Maya out of jealousy? I guess that guy was right, because that user writes exactly like him.
If so, you really are a piece of shit. She gave you the benefit of the doubt and even told you to stop avatarfagging for your own good and yet you've caused her all this trouble. I hope she realizes this too and unfriends you.

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cyanblue

they are crackshit

I'm not Maruchink. I am someone who simply lurks until something catches my eye. Or in Maya's case, my heart.

Finally!

Told her that when I told her to answer the anons' questions. I hope she takes it to heart this time.

I think the damage you've done to her and this general is irrepairable. You've caused other anons to be harassed as well.

I'm dying again. Please post burds to save me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEQuDyuQFKE

Pickle-Pickle-Piiiii~

Not those kind of birds, you cheeky little shit. Still cute tho

Do your incesty-est!

My deepest apologies to Maya, as for the general. Don't play yourself, it's fucking god awful shit 24/7. Don't act like there was ever something to be "ruined". As for the anons, I guess they're collateral

Kill yourself for the greater good.

~

>Literally "admiting that they are thirdwheels: the ship"
Why would you deny them the girls that they deeply love?

Based.

>literally posting the fattest pudgiest raibu
Why would you degrade your post like this?

You could've at least tried to change up your sentence structure. I know exactly who you are and I will make sure you get what you deserve. She will never have anything to do with you again.

mweeeeeeeee

I hope we have an incest episode in S2

Cute dork. I want to see her face and hope that she has heterochromatic eyes.

Why are people in this general hate Diafriends and the Aqours third years in general? Is there something wrong with Dia being my favorite?

Reminder that this thread is #1444
Go fuck yourself, you cancerous piece of shit honknigger

Pls no. I don't want to like an autist.

nice

Too bad.

Noob.

Did HPT satrip leak?

Day off with Nozomi!

The chinks somehow got their hands on it. The couple of videos I've seen have been taken down, though.

No, it did not. Wait for the BD like a good goy

Torrent when?

WAIT WHAT
They better upload that shit again or I'll fuck some shit up

I don't know what you mean by changing up my sentence structure, but if you're going to use my actions to say "hey that's maruchink" and separate them from Maya, then go ahead and do so. Maruchink is a sociopath that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near her. Or maybe you have something to gain by breaking up the two? Don't worry, I won't judge, I'd do the same if I were in your shoes.

Speaking about yourself in third person will not help you.

M*ya ruined the reputation of 3rdyearfags and made them look like roastie magnets. They had that kinda appeal before to be honest because of tumblel but she made it worse by circlejerking a lot to them and the whole attention she got and stuff. Or with her 3rd year ship avatarfagging while replying to other obvious femanons with unnecessary spoiler tags. Not to forget how this general hates Kanan and she avatarfagged a lot with her too.
Then other posters jumped the roastie train while posting 3rd years.

Diabet2s too

I have no idea if they'll be uploaded. If anyone knows chink they can probably check to see what they're saying about it.

She did the same thing the lesbo dogfucker does currently with boi, minus the creepy "I want rub her tummy and pet her head" shit. Just because a bunch of other anons jumped on her does not make her, the 3rd years, or the other 3rdyearfags bad because of it.

The only bad 3rdyearfag is Diabetes, the one who began this shitshow.

Do not talk about MOB, please. She's not nearly as bad as Diabetes. She ruined Dia for everyone.

Sad bu true