/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kuzu is cute

Best giri.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

hi

See this? This is Miu Iruma. She's the best character in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

Why is /v/ so dumb?

Meido Magic!

I want to fuck Kaito!

nice thread

MONACA~!!!

I hate Junko!

It's not within my parameters to lie

I wanna put a baby in Miu!

You're now a participant in the killing game. What's your plan?

A couple days ago if you showed them this image they called you a fucking retard.

Don't die

Wait for someone to kill me.

Are you a childhood friend of hers?

First for true end

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Dye my hair blonde and tell everyone that I was born in a position of power.

Kuzu!

I still haven't heard a satisfying answer for why Kaede didn't take advantage of the First Blood Perk. If she felt she deserved to die, she could've killed herself after graduating and going to get help for everybody still stuck. Keep in mind its made explicitly clear that the other students aren't punished if the Blackened uses the First Blood Perk.

I'm not saying there's no good reason, just saying I haven't heard one yet.

.....Are they that in denial about V3 not just being HICKSHION? That just makes me disappointed.

I just woke up and looked at the last thread. That level of bullying towards Mommy is UNACCEPTABLE.

New thread, New Tenko! Pigtails edition! It's also been a few threads since I've posted edition!

>all those people on /v/ who ships maki x shuichi and hate bro kaito
Can robots vomit?

lol

No trial = no opportunity to expose the mastermind, basically. She was willing to risk it on an all-or-nothing gambit.

Be fucking smart and don't go down easily.

This just gave me the sudden urge to want to check Shirogane's lab ripped textures...

I like that artist and their digimon drawings.

No, this IS the true end, user.

Well, Monofunny constantly vomits, so...

Of course
She and I will make the perfect child and live together while having all the crazy sex she wants

Stalk the cutest boy in the game granting both of us alibis and protection from killing.

Basically for helping shuichi grow and for the group

C U T E

Flip my skirt up and see if anyone faints. They will be my assistant and teasing buddy for the rest of the game.

Yeah, they took (and still take) everything at face value, thinking almost everything Mugi says is true.

Monophanie does it for sexual pleasure

Why take that risk when, to her knowledge, the mastermind would just as easily be revealed if she alerted the proper authorities

RETURN MY AHOGE REEEEEE

Which V3 ship do you think is the blandest? At least, going by the Dating Sim Mode?

Nobody even said a word or reacted when she was being kidnapped and stuffed into a van, she probably figures the mastermind has some considerable influence.
Plus, when stumbling on Rantaro's body and realizing he wasn't the mastermind, she was probably frozen.

how can you vomit for sexual pleasure

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Just finished the game. This was the ending everyone was so up in arms about? This was great.

Also haven't been here since January, feels good to be back. I think.

Kaede/Saihara

I'm struggling financially, and I could really use your help!~

It was all me /drg/. Me!

It's kind of like how some people are masochists you know?

In a better timeline

>tilde after the exclamation point
You deserve to starve.

It's known as Emetophilia or erotic vomiting, it's sort of sadomasochistic in that you either take joy in seeing vomit or seeing the person hurl their guts out in pain. Fucking weird shit like that.

I don't know, how can people choke themselves for sexual pleasure? Just let them have their kink.

Begone thot

She no longer remembers being kidnapped after the pre-prologue, nor does Saihara, so that point is moot.
Besides, as cliche as it sounds, she could've done that to atone. She is basically presented and is mostly seen by the cast as a Paragon of virtue.

you better delete this pic of Mommy right now

Fuck off Kodaka.

Saihara/Mugi, I can't really see the appeal aside from the protagonist/mastermind thing.

Dropping a longplay playlist link for anyone trying to watch/screenshot specific scenes or chapters. It has the full story and a lot of the board game and RPG content right now, with labels for the chapters and trials and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S

choose to be as irrelevant as possible. Worked for Hiro, Touko, Hina, Akane, Souda, Sonia and Himiko

Erotic asphyxia is a completely different thing, the excess of CO2 basically makes you feel high
What's good about vomiting?

Koko! Voicing Korekiyo is harder than it looks.

How many meals again? I think I have the old version.

Time are hard Mugi Mugi Tsumugi. Just keep working and you too can afford a better writer for your show~

My Little Cultist Can't be This Cute!

Good edits

Welcome welcome back user, fun to have you again

Well, when I feel sick, vomiting makes me feel better.

I've felt better after vomiting more times that after getting choked.

(someone actually agrees with me)
Thank you, user

Neither can I honestly. Also, I've read that in her datesim end she slips up and calls him a "cosplay" or smth, can't remember exactly. Is it true?

Why the fuck are you voicing Korekiyo.

I-I see I thought people did it for reject the food and don't get fat or some shit like that.. but for sexual pleasure.. weird

For the shock effect and as a form of erotic humiliation or degradation.

I'll give you all the money you want, I can become your sponsor if you take off that jacket of yours and show me more of your see through shirt.

fuck the loli before she is killed in one of the early cases.

*glass her*

*goes to glass you*

Make it as interesting as possible by fucking with crime scenes, lying, etc.

Ayy, a good old fashioned Wolf Amoung Us meme!

Gonta/Tsumugi.

Glasses girls at maximum level!

tips for board game minigame?
>best skills
>best cards/characters
>best courses
ty

Ok /drg/ let's play an impossible game.

Come up with a good double murder scenario. Hard mode: make it so that the killer intended to murder both victims instead of one just walking in while they are setting everything up.

Apparently that meme only works for people who don't know english

maki/shuichi
she cucks you anyway

Yeah, bulimics overstuff themselves so fast they just end up puking it all out in the end, that's an illness
But there are also people who get turned on by the sight of vomit or vomiting, the world is quite the interesting place...

They flipped a coin to decide who to murder, but it landed on its side.

Mikan.

Cute!
>Everything Mugi said is true
But she's the one providing the evidence for her claims. It's a literal 'he said, she said' with a bonus side of 'here is what the game shows you'. I can kinda see why some fans just lump it all under 'it's all fiction, so nothing in game matters'- you have to decide for yourself and look for evidence when there's no reward for it. It's counter-intuitive but also really winds up encapsulating the games theme, look for the truth based on what evidence you have or accept lies because that was what's given to you. It's so stupid it does a 180 and becomes smart and then stupid again.

Dunno about others but when you vomit there's a pressure on your esophagus and the load of liquid gushing out that some might interpret as pleasure since it touches their nerve. Oh I'm not saying I do this mind you, I just know some reason for it.

I missed you

Voice chat.

Poison some tea and invite the two people over, let them drink and watch them die?

Or maybe tie two people together while they are chloroformed and then drop them down a very deep pool with their legs attached to something heavy so that they will sink?

Or maybe simply kebab them?

The meme exists for the same reason the "Meat on the Bone" meme works. Both are introduced when the mechanic is fairly unused, and in both cases the intentional meaning can be misunderstood. "Glass Him" is a common phrase meaning "buy him a drink" in some areas, if you grew up hearing "Glass Him" as a phrase you wouldn't expect it to mean "attack him with a glass". Similarly, people could interpret the question in DR2 Trial 1 as "Where was the weapon? It was [On the bone meat]" instead of "Where was the weapon? [Meat on the Bone". It doesn't help that both phrases aren't universally known.

>top three aren't all redheads
So close, and yet so far.

Behold mine

I just go leveling->talent->talent. But if you're only grabbing a few skills you can probably go leveling->talent->event(relationship? can't remember what it's called) so you can grab those sweet stat buffs. If you ever get the option to undergo surgery get it. It's stupidly powerful. As for characters, I heard Ryoma is fucking busted but I don't know why. Something about being unhittable. Really as long as you diversify your party somewhat and don't do something stupid like make Gonta a mage you'll be fine. I'm at floor 60 and never really struggled using my favorites.

Why the fuck do you fags say outlaw run is easy when there's that salmon fishing game
It's almost a free 90k per minute, it's much easier than outlaw run