/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #127

Questionable intelligence edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Duel-a-Thon is live now
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Bonz will be here in October but he may not actually be unlockable as we thought
>new full box out, too soon to tell if it changes the meta
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

CA is the most skill intensive deck we've ever had. You will LOSE the mirror match if you aren't skilled, which is all that matters. Sure, it crushes other meta decks, but you won't actually do well if you aren't competent with the deck.

I'm not even using Ojama's

Post Madison lewds fucker

SOURCE

I need my Kylie lewds

>vs. Bakura (I think with Balance)
>he goes first
>Goblin Thief
>Soul of the Pure
>Cyber-Stein into Ojama King
>sets Soul Absorption
My Ninja deck died in the water, holy shit.

Sugoi

What if I catch Dr Crowler squatting while peeing in the woods of the Duel Academy?

Then you found an Italian. Most europeans squat in the woods regardless.

YAMERO

>Vaginabond starts with 3 monsters set on the first turn
>it's 1 Dankini, 1 Benten, and a Sonic Bird
>excellent dueling

OR if you have less Senju than your opponent.

>Starts with Sonic Bird or Sphere Kuriboh on the field turn 1.
I don't get it. Is this supposed to give us some vain hope? We're just gonna get Etaqua'd or Sphere Kuriboh'd.

Is that me in that POW?

Mine started with 2 Red-Eyes Zombie Dragons and one REBD.

>vagabond opens with 3 strongest fusions in the field
>1000 LP and he uses 2 burning lands
>uses turbo red eyes and econs your own monster

fuck this guy

What if Alexis and her friends were walking through the woods and they needed to piss ,so they squatted near some bushes nearby and you walked on them?
You can continue the story from here,

Is it true I can send my vagabonds to other players?

Excellent dueling.

>I guess since you're a disgusting pervert that likes to watch girls pee, you won't mind being our human toilet - not that we're giving you a choice

REMINDER that if you are not going full cyber angels you are off meta

I can live with that

Dr Crowler reminds me of Mettaton

If you have friends, yes.

what the fuck is a comeback victory

When you win in a turn when you had less LP than your opponent's

>early September
>spend 10k for a SK
>I am not even using it any more
What a fucking mistake.

>Artist drew one for all three of the blue NPC girls
Nice

you must have 2000 LP or less than the opponent in the turn you win the duel

My ID is 013-428-860 if anyone wants to add me for those sweet sweet extra Vaggy Bonds

No, it's literally having less LP than your opponent at the start of your Draw Phase, then win that turn. Just give your opponent LP with Mooyan Curry, then swing for 4k+.

>tfw no retard duelist gf

Whoops, that last line's missing something:
>Just give your opponent LP with Mooyan Curry, wait a turn, then swing for 4k+.

post them

SK will pretty much always be relevant. Just look at how it fits in the past top meta decks:

>Phoenix:
Runs 3 for defense, absolutely necessary since you can't run backrow

>Ninja
Good as a surprise tech, 1 is probably enough

>Psychics
Not necessary, still a good surprise tech though

>Red Eyes Zombie
An excellent tech replacement for econ/MW, since no one expects it

>Cyber Angels
Since the Balance version cannot run any back row, SK is the best option for it. And it can definitely save the game if played right. In fact, I won my KoG rank up match because the toon player I faced wasted his Toon Rollback and got SK'd.

Unless they somehow power creep SK, it will almost always be relevant.

Kylie is actually very studious and smart!

Do you think she's as enthusiastic about sex as she is about dueling?

They're on pixiv, not too hard to find

Post deck

to be fair, the deck board has only atrocious decks so this just further proves she's retarded

And they we begin months of them trying to get me to pee in front of them so we are even

are they NSFW?

Reminder that being a girl was enough to get you into Obelisk Blue in GX, to the point where the one girl that was a Red still placed in Blue, but willingly dressed in Red (an outfit she custom-made for herself, if I recall) and hung out at the Red dorm with Reds and Yellows.

Having a vagina makes you elite, according to Kaiba.

Yes

How do you think Dr Crowler will be like once you unlock him in late October?

None of that matter, Kylie would be elite no matter what!

>comeback victory with fucking judai

impossible

>Literally just get into Skyscraper threshold and then play defensively until you can win.
It's not THAT hard.

Cheese it against Lv10 Aster/Chazz/Bastion.

>flamewingman against ojamas
>no dmg because 0 atk

yeah just cheese bro

Pro tip: If you use Floodgate Trap Hole on Lava Golem you won't get the damage

>yeah just cheese bro
Then duel a lv 10 literally who you stupid baby

> vs joey REBD fag
> he activates last gamble and throws a 6
> out of cards, instant loss
Fucking red eyes fags

Someone post a Worm deck.

>early thread
kys retard

Why would I walk on them? Can I not see where I'm going? Or do I confuse sluts for sidewalks?

a Worm deck.

Rate my wetlands deck

meme/10
Put an econ somewhere

Piranha Army isn't buffed by Wetlands

I copied this off of a youtube video and I'm currently tweaking it
It's a control deck that wins off of Erokin/Tentacles beatdown. Very fun.
I also have a Worm Zero deck which I'm gonna post in a minute

I have no Faint Plans, though. But it is a Normal, so maybe I can get it fast and cheap

Finally unlocked Bastion. Anyone got any good deck for him? Is water dragon decent enough to build?

It's pretty essential to protect your Worms early but yeah it should be easy to get.
This is the Worm Zero deck. Pulling off a big Zero always feels great but it's very all-in.
If they deal with it it's hard to set up again.

No really
The only point for Bastion right now are the dinos, you get them, and they give them to Rex
Or a meme deck with DHERO Diamond Dude+Water Dragon

Sensible chuckle

Bastion isn't that good. But the water dragon mat is 10/10

It is a shitty /dng/ meme.

What happens if you need to go to the bathroom during class? (Crowler 's class btw)

You have to hold it, and if you have an accident, you have to stand in front of the class and everyone laughs at you

Want to be my friend?I connect daily

In the first episode they show 2 girls in yellow uniforms. Maybe just maybe she's better than you.

Would you put more Kings of the Swamp if you had them?

nope, it functions as a fusion sage that you can set on the field if you're desperate since worm 0 won't take it. I'd use another floodgate over econ though.

You are thinking about it the wrong way. Essentially girls and boys obviously can't sleep in the same dorm. And ultimately there are less girls than boys playing children card games, like 1 girl for every 3 boys. They are given Obelisk cloths to not feel like shit.

The Chemcritter cards are a good gemini deck buff.

First Prismatic I pull from packs is a REZ. What did they meme by this?

Cool. But what happens if Crowler did that because he has a piss fetish?

All this GX talks takes me to my Tag Force 1 playthrough in which I spent around 60 hours nonstop talking and wooing Alexis until her last event when I ditched her cold turkey just for the pure heartbreak I got from her email
Went on to partner up with Crowler and won the whole tournament

what cards do i exchange with the gx celebration tickets help me senpai

Leveling up characters in this game is such a pain in the ass. Even with the 1.5xp

Anti-Spell Arrows

Haha can you imagine? Would he do something like that? Haha what would that even look like?

What was the email?
I don't think I've ever partnered with Alexis in the first 3 Tag Force games, the first waifu I've ever partnered with was Akiza in TF4

What does the email say? I want to see her heartbroken email

have you guys ever bricked a starting hand so hard that you just quit the match immediately? just went through 2 matches where it happened to a opponent.

>Barrel Dragon isn't actually a Machine dragon with lasers
>it's just a machine dragon with guns

No kidding. Crowler just wants Yuki Judai to pee himself during his class and have Crowler keep him after classes to clean up the mess.

>finally reached Stage 10
Wow, seeing Jay as a dick was a surprise.

Can't remember word for word and can't find it online but it was like
"I can't believe how cruel you are after I opened up to you, after everything we've been through I truly thought you were my friend. I just want you to come back and we can be partners again. Please."
Never talked to her again

Thank you empty Ra Yellow uniform that is somehow floating in the air

My KoG rank up match last season

Opened with
>Red Eyes Spirit
>Red Eyes Spirit
>Red Eyes Spirit
>Red Eyes Zombie

Next card was Red Eyes Insight. But guess what happens if you try to use Insight with no Spirits left in your deck? You're fucked.

Why does this make me hard

Yeah...
I lost
Yeah...

Judai was a colossal ass in Season 4. One time he plainly told Asuka that she was a shit duelist and he was going to have to carry them in their tag match.

Anybody got a Plant deck?

Floating Duel Disk is my waifu.