ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7f_kI5aREp8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJyQ7qCCM3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1v-PuGSQiSs
youtube.com/watch?v=3l3yEGblTj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
youtube.com/watch?v=JDCM6AKD_ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER VALKYRIES
youtube.com/watch?v=7f_kI5aREp8

Second for Tomcat

Federation vs Zeon is pretty fun, assuming there's more weapons and shit later on, but it begs for dual stick controls

How can one animu be so aesthetic?

>Try to identify which squadron the 'Cat is attached to by checking the stabilizer
>see that NAVY is mirrored
REEEEEEEE

Because Kawamori actually likes to pay attention to the nuances of air combat and flight handling.
Also, watch till the end of the vid for the bonus.

>Federation vs Zeon is pretty fun
Finishing the game in nothing but a G-Fighter is an achievement in itself. If I knew how to give it the Virtual-On experience, I would...

Alright that ending was pretty good

Since we are posting top gun edits
youtube.com/watch?v=vJyQ7qCCM3Y

>G-Fighter
I got no clue about Gundam tbqh, I just picked it up because Tom brought it up

The G-fighter is just a flying brick that looks remotely like a fighter plane :D

>Wings of Mayonnaise
Supreme taste

I haven't seen that movie either, I just like that AMV because it's comfy

And a slightly more related one

youtube.com/watch?v=1v-PuGSQiSs

I've only seen the snippets, but this one will forever be my favorite from Mayonnaise.
youtube.com/watch?v=3l3yEGblTj8

>That Mayhem vid
I've watched it countless times, and I feel sorry every time for that fishbed pilot that got his head cut off by Shinn.

Tell Tom Brady Dahir Insaat Says Hi.

Raising awareness

Hiya!

>ywn fly an Su-33 and be ICBM'd into the combat zone
fug

Dahir Insaat makes some of the weirdest pitch vids. I'm not even sure if they're real at this point.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A

>a million F16 lined up on the runway behind eachother
>unable to take off or do anything
Top tier

Superior Russkie Stealth Technology (tm)
Even the bullets are stealthy!

Why is it a giant drone though? There's no reason for the rotors to be this big

>it's Ipad controlled
I didn't know what I was expecting

I have no idea, myself. We just watch it for comedy, especially when you consider that the airbase has a combination of decommissioned attackers (A-111s, natch) and probably all of the USAF's active B-2s in one place.

It's pretty good, especially with the Raptors and Harriers parked next to eachother and all the barely functional assembly this thing goes through.

Or the bikes for that matter

>Or the bikes for that matter
Clearly an escape mechanism.

The way you look at this vid, you just have to imagine someone trying to compete with Grundr Industries by one-upping them in the weird oversized weapons department.

>Trying to one up GrĂ¼nder
Yeah that sounds about right, especially considering the fact that none of these things needed to fly and that all of them might as well be artillery

Dahir Insaat mod for Ace Combat 7

Hey, is this like some sort of charity bid?

Macross M3 feels very different from VF-X. The story is conveyed through the usual briefings and mission cutscenes, but there are VN-style segments detailing Max & Millia's story. Everything is voiced, so I might be able to jot down plot summaries (I also offer this for VF-X2, but note that I'll likely miss most technical terms and the like, at most I'd make a passable attempt).

Aircraft gameplay is sluggish compared to VF-X, but I don't think it's bad. The first level with it's lack of reference points (open sky) didn't give me a good feel for the way VFs handle. The second mission on the other hand is a ground one and I've got to say it's the mission that sold me. The Gerwalk and Battroid feel very much like the PS2 Armored Core games. It mashes together my favourite AC series, I can't not like it.
Attacking is a single button: tapping A for the gunpod, keeping it pressed for missiles. Pressing XYA triggers a "shoot in all directions" battroid attack from any mode, XYXYA does the same but with missiles. Speed is now constant with an afterburner button. Most buttons don't seem to be used.

There's also a "Special Edition" that is actually a demo disc, no point in getting it.

Yeah, having to toggle is a hassle. Note that "MISSILE" is the dedicated dodging camera, it focuses on enemy missiles first.

This entire video is so absurd. It's amazing. This is cartoon supervillian tier shit.

You're engaging enemies fighters over B7R and reduced their presence by 40% when this badass motherfucker penetrates the airspace with his wingman and kills all deployed units before taking down 3 elite squadrons of your allies and destroys all of the other aces deployed
What do you do?

>This entire video is so absurd. It's amazing. This is cartoon supervillian tier shit.
It's pretty surreal

>dodging
I'll have to say I liked the dodging in the PSP games more where dropping flares is holding L and R together IIRC, in Batroid mode that will aim for the missiles and shoot them

Stop being a filthy Belkan

>there are VN-style segments detailing Max & Millia's story
Seems Macross 30 wasn't the first one with that approach. Nice.

>This entire video is so absurd
As is Dahir Insaat. A lot of their products are okay-ish, but their Defense division seems filled with Grunder wannabes.

DRAW, SIR! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

This one isn't by their defense department but it's still amazing. I want to use this but I can't help but feel balancing those would be ridiculous.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDCM6AKD_ns

I have a feeling that's not how physics work. That said there were some attempts with trains/busses with wheels on either side of the road

General Resource can only DREAM of such efficiency.

>New York policeman, Russian fireman and British Emergency vehicles all in one city
Is this Osea?!

I wonder if there's a backup somewhere. They are a valuable piece of our History.
Nope, it's Usea under corporate rule. That design and disregard for physics reeks of Neucom.

MEGAFLOAT MEGAFLOAT ISSOWRYTTT

Legit just now on the bus I passed by a girl wearing a white tshirt with a single red sleeve, and a black longsleeve undershirt. She looked exactly like Pixy's Morgan. Should I have asked her out?

Ustian grills are hot af

>Female human looking exactly like an aircraft
Musta paid big bucks for that surgery

>implying you wouldnt fuck a girl with an ass as good as the morgans

PROJECT WINGMAN UPDATE WHEN

I always love this shit, it's like something out of the most ridiculous Command and Conquer cutscene.
Especially the unfolding base bullshit.

To be honest I haven't seen any new Dahir Insaat vids. I don't think they even released a video about their Stalinium-powered APC yet.

>launch Ultimate Frontier
>decide it's a good time to shoot at some space bugs with an Sv-51
>murderraped by space bugs
I don't know why I expected anything else to happen

>Sv-51 vs. Vajra
Fighting them in a VA-3 Invader would've been more fruitful, but alas, it's not in the game iirc

anyone who does model collecting, any recommendations for someone whos never done it b4?

Nothing is stopping me from using a Fulcrum or Tomcat tho

But I don't remember the VF0 and Sv to have such shit physics in this. They fall if you turn it's some really crappy attempt at aerodynamics

Probably simulating the fact that they're non-nuc--err, I'm sorry, non-reaction engine-powered.

Thin your paints!
Seriously though, if you're still not confident with your modeling skills, stick to a particularly simple model first.

its that time again

So would it be possible to stealth the b-36, even if we had to replace the pistons with some internal jets?
hmm

>watch another one wth little armed drone tonks
>they slaughter a pair of apaches, multiple Abrams and soldiers
>dont run out of ammo, are impervious to gunfire, the american vehicles aim like retards whilst the russian drone pilots aim like gods

>someone in comments points out the obvious idiocy of the whole thing
>WOULD YOU SAY THAT IF IT WAS AMERICA DRONE KILLING MANY T-70? I THINK NO

>loads of butthurt russians saying its great, america sucks, and this is 100% accurate
Jesus christ is that what it's like being Belkan?

There's only so much you can do to hide a cigar and stick

Hot damn

Sounds like Yukes and Owsies at the height of the Circum-Pacific War, too.

Managed to figure out how to play. It feels really weird though.

It's making those best korean animations look tame

ywn touch Morgan booty

What Frontier or M3?

I like these PSP games it works pretty well on the actual system, less so emulated with a controller because it's a bit more annoying to flick the analog stick around there to change modes there

Fun little arena game with a ton of VFs and enemies is my review on it

Ultimately all of these just make me want to play AC though

Frontier. Flying with that camera somehow feels less intuitive than flying in VF-X. I'm having trouble coping with it. Not that it prevented me from scoring S on a SDF mission.
I took a full save, seems all stats were maxed out, I guess it makes all VFs behave similarly. The selection is wonderful, though. My only complaints are:
>no Star Mirage appart the middle-of-nowhere colony variant
>no Invader
>civ Valkyrie from Macross II can't go into Gerwalk

You can change it to ace combat mode in the options then the padlock and lock on is on R

I'd ask Morgan out
With the permission of Pixy of course

Oh and specials are triangle and circle, e.g. Guld's suicide ram, there is a bar for it somewhere I think. Flares are x then triangle
Changing weapons is L and square I think

>try ace combat mode
Ha- hayai! This is marvelous. The arenas feel small all of sudden, though.
Exchanging D-Pad and Analog inputs made it really enjoable. Mapping the right analog stick to D-Pad is also usefull.

Nuke myself seven times.

>He declared his land to be the Holy Land of Brady

>retaliated by going to seven Super Bowls

Honestly Cipher has probably the most aesthetic livery in the series

And the cutest plane
>The Seven Scores

*ahem*

Another one with a hot plane

Whatcha been up to today, /aceg/?
I saw B7R on my run earlier.

I'm eating on B7R now
There's a weird guy yelling "Mercenary dogs!" next to me