Fate Grand Order General /fgog/

Previous: >Interlude and NP upgrades for Bedivere, Nightingale, Hassan, and Tristan
news.fate-go.jp/2017/intermission2/

>[Mega Huge Uber Large Pumpkin Village ~And Adventure...~ Lite Version]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>Halloween 2016 rerun (until 10/11)
- 5* Cleopatra
- 4* Vlad III, Nitocris, Ibaraki Douji
- 3* The Green Black Keys
- 5* Dangerous Beast CE (Gold +1 - Quick +15%, 3 stars)
- 4* Witch of the Moonlit Night CE (Silver +1 - Arts 10%, NP Gain +5%)
- 3* Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality CE (Bronze +1 - NP Gain +5%, DEF +3%)

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/stage_ca_autumn/
>FGO The Stage commemorative CE and Camelot Gacha (until 10/8)
- 4* Replica; Agateram CE (Master EXP +50)

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until 10/4)
- 10/4: Caster Merlin, Saber Arturia, Lancer Arturia

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bone, Chains of the Fool, Talon of Chaos
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1123963/41ad28f108/
appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST SUPPORTS

>post supports
>during an event

Sita when?

>Sumanai in charge of hoarding Chaldea's dragon fangs

>12 runs hoping for spirit roots
>0 drops
>have to finish bonding with a servant without maxing her skills
I hate halloween.

Literally never.

So what happened with my retarded nurse in her interlude?

>it is also possible for her to materialize as the possibility of having been violated by the curse of the Holy Grail like this. The spear-wielding aspect of the King of Knights that persists in being heartless.

They should make it so that if you have Rama it's impossible to roll Sita and vice versa.

The dark skinned ham is very sorry for spooking your Merlin rolls, please forgive her /fgog/

Fuck Sita Servant, RamaSita selfcest doujins when? That's what I'm looking forward to.

That might be illegal.

Here I just swapped some CEs around

List of Servants who can BTFO Lancecuck:
>Cu Chulainn
>Herckek (through God Hand alone)
>Karna
Who's next?

That's it you're gonna face the consequences now. Misora will feel my wrath.

Whats happening here?

So, the usual routine has started already?

>Mordred isn't overjoyed at being hugged by not one but two chichiues

>Cu

He's shit though

Only if they don't disclose the mechanic.

Japanese Goblin friendship ritual.

Thats how onis drink sake

Disgusting shit. Better than Guda kissing anything, but it's still disgusting.

lol Gae Bolg

lol beaten into the ground before he even uses it

exhentai.org/g/1123963/41ad28f108/
how could (You)?

>possible
Too bad her post-battle reaction to Lancelot negates this possibility

>Lancecuck
Yeah they can beat Saber Cuckcelot but would get utterly BTFO by the INVINCIBLE Berserker Lancelot.

>Fergus. Albeit not for gameplay or illustration reasons. During the Prison Tower event, the player must fight embodiments of the Seven Deadly Sins that take the form of Servants, Lust being represented by a fake Fergus. Players didn't bat an eye to it until the Vol. 12 of Type-Moon Ace included a one-shot based on the event, prominently the fake Fergus battle. In this manga, he is portrayed as a rapist who attempts to get his way with Nightingale, this combined with expressions and imagery worth of a Berserk chapter. Take in mind, he wasn't a popular character to begin with, so this portrayal made many people dislike and burn him.

Is TvTropes in some retarded alternate history where everything that never happened happened? They didn't even address the entire comic in general. Just focused on that one bit.

>Memelist updated
Mudfags btfo again

Whatever happen to Ibaraki after she run away?

You mean where she said that was the expected outcome aka she knew she could never beat Lancelot even if it's the weaker Saber version?

That would require approaching him, which means the spear will pierce the enemy's heart. Doesn't even require him to move it. Even dealing a fatal blow is not going to help with Battle Continuation A.

Cu needs to take a stance to even use the thing.

Just aim for that

Suzuka Gozen most popular etc.

So far we have a summary of Vlad's new data entry, summary of Gawain's, and summary of Lancelot's quest.

>Infidelity and Immorality. Unfaithful and Faithlessness. Violence and Treason.
>He was a warrior who hated all of that and fell into the path of beasts in order to eradicate them all.
>His armor was dulled black by the blood and fat of enemy soldiers,
>His coat is soaked red by the blood of the betrayers.
>Once a spear revered by many, it has now become a stake that sentences people to death for their weakness.

>The name of the stake is Vlad the 3rd.
>In order to execute justice, a man who has abandoned the blessings bestowed by others.

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
>Possible change for King Hassan,Okita and Scathach
wtf bros

Imagine you have an opinion. Imagine that you are the only person you know who has that opinion because almost everyone else you know rightly thinks your opinion is fucking retarded. Now imagine craving validation of that opinion despite it everyone you know thinking it's retarded.
And that's why people post made up shit on Tvtropes YMMV page. Either that or falseflagging because a lot of the stuff there is actually kind of funny, if painful, to read.

Sure. You hit him. But he's still alive long enough to activate it even if his heart is gone. And if you can even deal that blow, then you're within range.

>He had a lot of siblings in the RT, but he was especially close to his sister gareth.
>He was enraged after gareth was mercilessly cut down by lancelot, and that rage had led to an awkward predicament for King Arthur. To him, this was his greatest regret.
>He rode to his last battle not understanding Agravain (who was handed over to Morgan at a young age) and Mordred (who had a different mother), and them not understanding him.

Again he needs a fucking stance,if he's already fucked up from Lancelot beating the shit out of him he won't get a chance.

And even then there's B+ Luck + Arondight's secondary effect to take into consideration even if by some miracle he manages to activate it

Why didn't he do that here then?

>Hassan that was cut from F/Z gets her small spotlight in Asako's interlude
How nice

BUT MEDB IS NASU'S FAVORITE SERVANT RIGHT?

>Cu needs to take a stance to even use the thing.
[citation needed]

Why the fuck does Lancelot have high Luck while Diarmuid's got E?

should i summon saber archer ?

but nips were mad nightingale was shoved down their throats and being a heroine to dantes protagonist while guda was a side character. nothing to do with fergus.

DELETE THIS OP RIGHT NOW

anyone got the link for that servant checklist site?
I'd look on the pastebins but it's under heavy load rn

Oh, summaries are all on BL now

>Basically you and Gawain go back to your room after finishing up your dailies only to find a old letter from Caesar that states that the payment period for all the ascension mats that you borrowed from him is up and according to the terms of the contract you will also have to pay interest alongside the base payment that you owe. Gawain is upset not only because you got scammed but also due to the fact that he delivered a large batch of mats to you already yet your storage is already nearly empty. He laments that is his fault as well and that he should've prepared a bigger dowry for you (how forward of him)

>Since you are his Master, he will also have to share your burdens and together you go set Caesar on fire. In order to retrieve the mats that he sold to various customers you grab his list of clients and set off on reclaiming your loot.

>The first customer is Mordred who complains that Gawain attacking her is cheating and that a true knight should wait till evening to fight fairly. Gawain says that fighting her makes him sad even though he is not Tristan.

>next client is Bryn who needed hearts to make stew for her hubby, Siegfried is held hostage and constantly tries to get you to save him but Gawain thinks they are just a normal couple so he leaves to not disturb him

>Bryn : "That smile....oh no i'm troubled...."

>the other targets are Tamamo Cat and the Bronze Caster Trio but they don't get scenes so i guess they're not important

>Gawain says that all the mats you gathered today weren't enough to replace the ones you got taken away from you but it's ok because you can always do dailies and gather more. And as long as he's by your side he'll work hard for you

Literally every time he uses it, including his new FGO animation.
He always stops and grabs it in a specific pose

Because Lancelot is the male version of Scat in terms of being overwanked

>Siegfried is held hostage and constantly tries to get you to save him but Gawain thinks they are just a normal couple so he leaves to not disturb him
The suffering never ends

>Siegfried is held hostage and constantly tries to get you to save him
When will Kriemhild come and save him from his misery?

At least he's famous.

>Mordred was super cute.
>She was hoping to hire Caesar one day as the minister of finance, instead of Agravain, "that stingy miser". Since Caesar is so plump, he must eat good things, and be better at using money, she thought.
>Gawain scolds her, telling her to eat vegetables (read: potatoes), and as punishment, she's forbidden from eating anything else for a month. And no, ketchup doesn't count as vegetables.
>Mordred is like "oh my god my relatives are all so weird, and Gawain tries to act so older-brotherly when there aren't any other KotR around..."
>Gawain questions her why there is a missing Medal, when she shouldn't need any.
>When Guda gently tells her that "kings don't need medals", she's like "oh yeah, I want to be on the side that awards knights, so I'm not sad, even if I can't raise anything with this medal... "
>Gawain gives up, says "ah, I'll go on to collect those 10 hearts instead", and Mordred is like "whaaat I want those too!!"

>Just thinking about how Caesar is awful because he casually forced Guda to accept one Hero Proof "because it's leftover", and he collected Golem Core x4, Heart x10, Knight Medal x2, Bone x20, Page x10, Seed x10 from that.

Well everyone knows where BL is by now.

Still no quote saying it's a requirement.
If he simply yelled "Gae Bolg" and the spear flew out of his hands without him moving, it would be boring.

>Siegfried is held hostage and constantly tries to get you to save him

Because a scout's job is to return with their report, not battle with an enemy and leave their allies unprepared for an attack

Why do people keep pointing to this? Their reasoning is retarded.

MY SISTER IS BEST RIDER. FUCK YOU OZZYFAGS

>you now borrow mats from servants
So is this why is post time temple? With a jew in charge, it would have been impossible to scam you.

The only thing he's famous for is betraying his king

That's equivalent of saying Archer MUST jump to use Caladbolg II.

She's another yandere, although a slightly different type than Bryn. She went mad after he was murdered and killed everyone in revenge for him, before being killed herself. Seigfried apologizes all the time because he thinks he caused that entire situation by engineering his own suicide, so that his wife went crazy and killed people.

I don't think its going to make him feel any better when she ends up coming to Chaldea. If anything he'll have two crazies fighting over him constantly.

There's no quote saying people in Nasuland need air to breathe either and yet here they are.

If he stops to take a noticeably different stance every single time he's used it then that's all the evidence you need.

Plus Altera doesn't need to approach him and by focusing on her, he'd leave every other enemy free to attack others.

She's going to be summonable at some point right?

>ywn have two yanderes fighting over you
I'm so fucking tired of Siegfried getting all the good parts despite sucking so much.

Triple Merlin meta when?

>Why do people keep pointing to this? Their reasoning is retarded.
Because it's a quick and easy way to shitpost and say that you're ignoring canon if you argue against it.

Hey there grandpa, see you're still using the old meta. Double Jeanne is what all the gameplayfags are using these days.

ERE-CHAN WHEN

>The actual action of the thrust is merely a formality, as the lance has already pierced the opponent's heart before the attack has even started. The "result" of "the heart of the opponent has been pierced" is created earlier than it is thrust, while the "cause" that "the lance has pierced through the heart" is generated later.
>The only way to effectively defend against the attack is to have a high enough degree of luck or divine protection as to be able to alter fate, which would be heightened by also having good reflexive instincts, an auto-resurrection ability, a shield that overwhelms the magical energy of the lance, or, as a countermeasure of knowing it will strike the heart, by following Archer's strategy of quickly backing out of the attack's range before it is initialized.
Notice how there is no mention of rushing him?

Cute Liz

That's a retarded example. There's no reason to point it out because that's normal. Gae Bolg and Cu aren't normal in any way.

Why would he use a different pose every time?

>captcha text: KELVIN STOP
Just one letter away...

I think I'd rather have gotten some different than an out-of-season Easter Egg hunt to find a token loli who needs to pee.

which female servants is Gudao fucking regularly

>last line in Tristan's new profile is THE KING CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE
They're never going to let sad harp man live that down are they?

Siegfried was the one that fell for her first,the feeling is mutual if he get this much regret that it affect his saint graph.
Its better than being dragged around by someone who think of you as someone else.
And protective yandere is better than the one that try to kill you.

>double jeanne
double Merlin+Jeanne

Nobu a CUTE.

Mashu.

I'm not even sure why it upset him in the first place.

She needs more lewds.

Because he regrets saying it.

Tomorrow is day 800 of the game

Uh user, that was the point of my post. That they make stuff up.

me

Can't wait to see how they top the last 100 days event. By top I mean how will they give us even less than before like they've been doing the last couple 100 days.

I was referring to the attribute his initial comment was aimed at.

The one that got molested everyday in MyRoom

Apparently, the current state of Chaldea economy isn't very good. Why they don't put David in charge? Letting a libertine italian tranny handle it isn't the best option.

I want double tomboy Oyakodon with Saber and Mordred!

Because everyone in Camelot was autistic.

>Waver is a 9.5+ now
>Jeanne is 9.5
Wtf bros. Waver is going to be overtaken by Jannus at this point.
How do we fix him?

>don't need anything left in the shop or unicorn dildos
>irresistible urge to grind the graveyard for feathers

Give his third skill 50% quick up for one turn.