Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2614
Wasted art edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-new-master-rule-starter-deck-2017-rulings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for GHENGHIS FUCKING WHEN

How does the TCG releasing their own cards work? Do they commission Japan to do the art or something?

Friendly reminder that this is the best time of year to play Ghostricks! You can even use the new card and the rank 2 to lock your opponent out of their extra deck making it even stronger then ever

Also new vendread leaks, when?

xth for occult art never left the game

New Vampire support when?

They release it for western only, then the japs will include it in extra pack months later.
Not sure about balancing issues or something like that.

NAS creates the exclusive archetypes for each region, you dumbass

Is there any playstyle better than breaking through boards?
Because it feels good when you see your opponent have a board of strong monsters and disrupting cards and you just break through the board and deal damage

What's the best deck that supports new restrict?

Do you have TDOANE? I want to play you there since it has links

Card creation time?
Rate my card /dng/

Ventriloquists Clara & Lucika
Link Rating 1 EARTH Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 0
Link Arrow: Top
Link Material: 1 Normal Summoned/Set Monster
Cannot be Link Summoned, except during Main Phase 2.

I'm truly glad we're getting new hideous monsters

Konami : You're hired!

I don't any of the ygopros with links because i'd rather wait for percy to get links because all of the alternatives suck (ygopro2 is dead and also played like garbage, TDOANE is malware and its userbase are a bunch of faggots, chinkpro is buggy as shit, dueling book is full of mexicans that think dark hole destroys panther dancer and g2pro kept resetting to show anime cards which made searching for cards painful because i stumbled with cac)

Side note, i posted the small res of that pic, my bad

>people have yet to figure out the combo with her and Canon Soldier
Fucking morons

tell us then

>wasted art
it isnt user...

Eat shit

>Doll joints
Oh no, what am I going to do with this now?

A skittles deck (chaos piper) could use these since goblindberg + parasite fusioner = this thing, there's also the hex sealed fusion thing to go into MER

Oh yeah I forgot about parasite fusioner. Thanks user.

Is this a bug, or can he actually be summoned there off the baby dragon's effect?

In november 11 my city is going to host it's first YACS,since it's my first time going i wanted to know if you could give me some tips,like how to find out if someone is cheating or something like that

Before you get any other replies.

Rule #1 Have fun.

Can't lock the extra zone, genius

This

Kaijus

Rule #2, bring hand sanitizer

Rule #3 Take a shower before going and use deoderant even if you usually don't.

ygorganization.com/ocg-new-master-rule-starter-deck-2017-rulings/
>Q: Can I activate Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing by targeting an opponent’s monster in the Extra Monster Zone?
>A: You can activate Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing by targeting an opponent’s monster in the Extra Monster Zone. In that case, the targeted monster is banished, and that Extra Monster Zone cannot be used while the monster remains banished. (Since the empty Extra Monster Zone is no longer treated as part of either player’s field, both players can still use the other Extra Monster Zone if it is available.) Afterward, when Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing leaves the field, the unused Extra Monster Zone returns to a usable state, and the effect that returns the banished monster to the field activates. When the effect resolves, the monster must return to the same Monster Zone that it was previously in, but since it is not possible to return the banished monster to an Extra Monster Zone, it is sent to the Graveyard instead.
Applies to Socuteboss as well.

Retrain fucking when

Can somebody redpill me on Link summoning?
I know it's link materials must be equal to it's link rating and "X+" is "X" or more monsters. But why does it say "X+ monsters" instead of the exact number of link materials needed?

I want Command Knight to be her own archetype and get support. Do it Konami

>People will run that card just to draw off of SoK

To avoid using 1 Link 3 to summon another Link 3? That's why the requirements often have to be 2+ monsters.

That shit eating grin though

there's an ftk rumored with canon soldier and brilliant fusion, one card combo

Because there are two methods of meeting its link rating requirement; you can either use other link monsters as link material, using its own link rating instead, or just simply use the number of cards necessary to match the link rating.

Example: Decode Talker needs 3 effect monsters because his link rating is 3 and his requirement is "2+ effect monsters" but you can also use a link effect monster that has a link rating of 2 along with another effect monster to meet Decode Talker's link rating of 3.

They literally explain this numerous times on both videos and on paper.

Oh, so it's a restriction. That makes sense.

I always end up like 14 in a 20+ locals get i do,so no problem in that.
This is something that always bothers me,are ygo players as nasty as everyone says they are? People at my locals just sweat because we play in a basement,but the examples i've heard are horrible as fuck

/dng/
Are you more of the competitive player or casual player?

Old artwork is never coming back

Forever will Yugioh be plagued with cutesy monsters and retarded looking dragons that further pushes the boundaries on what can even be considered "dragon".

I play for the suffering of others.

I'm competitive as fuck. Shame there is no good link simulators otherwise I would tear all the tripfags in this place a new anus

Hand sanitizer is more for keeping your own cards clean. My hands get too sweaty and oily so by the end of the day all my cards get sticky and grimy because it picks up all my oils.

Hand sanitizer eliminates this, though.

You need to bring Kaz back if you want old artwork so much, which is unlikely.

I think the time it takes for your hand to get back its natural oil is like 15 minutes. I'd say just wear gloves at that point.

Okay, so if I have this right, the 2+ is the link rating of it's materials(asuming you use a link monster as a material).

>he doesn't wear gloves to tournaments
>in an environment where people shake hands all the time
loser

Fucking what?

Decode Talker is a Link-3 monster. His card text says he needs 2+ effect monsters. Decode Talker's link rating is 3. At minimum, you must use 2 monsters (implying you can use one link effect monster with a link rating of 2 as material). Otherwise, you must send material to the graveyard up to the Link Monster's link rating (in this case, 3 effect monsters).

You can also use one 1-LR Link Monster like Link Spider and 2 effect monsters. 2+ is simply the minimum number of monsters, nothing else.

>tfw didn't strike the bahrstos

Alright, I think I got it now. "X+" is the minimum(if you use links).

>yugioh players now use gloves at tournaments

Guys what kind of gloves should I cop on ebay right now; golf gloves or motorcycle gloves?

So which simulator now supports links?
I grabbed the percy one from the OP but that doesnt seem to have links.

Also, you can treat Link monster as 1 monster disregarding its LR, for example you can summon Link-4 Firewall Dragon using two Decode Talker, treating one as 1 material and the other as 3 material using it's LR since it's Link-3 (1+3=4).

Were Destiny Heroes ever good?

How the fuck do I turn off the gay ass music on Percy?

The only choice. Only out them on when you're about to shake someones hand for max disrespect.

Kek

As a draw engine

Very good.

Closest to a Destiny Hero deck being good would be DDT, but there's also been Perfect Circle Monarchs and TeleDaD that used them

>motorcycle gloves

Go to music folder, replace them with Linkin Park songs and rename them to the name of the original files you deleted.

Click the settings tab you blind fool.

What is the best deck that consist only of WIND monsters?

Hard mode : no Majespecter

Ritual Beast?

Help, when I go to deck edit on YGOPro 2 I can't edit decks or go back to menu
I can't delete/create/copy decks neither
What do

Harpies/Winged Beast.

Windwitch

TDOANE is what I use

Lil' shit takes too long to update

install g2pro you fucks
it's /dng/approved

Not for me
Such a shit UI

NO

How does one make a deck larger than 40 cards on Percy?

just keep adding cards you bloody ape

>a deck larger than 40 cards

My biggest complaint with TDOANE is that meta players there would rather quit a match the moment shit hits the fan for them

You realize that i'm only talking about the base effect of the card, right? If it were actually printed, it'd probably have restrictions on the level of "You cannot Normal Summon monsters other than (summoned monster) the turn you activate this effect" or "During the End Phase; shuffle the summoned monster into the deck", along with a hard OPT, and making the "treated as a NS" only apply towards the monster's effect. Besides, there already exist cards that treat summons as other summons, see Converging Wishes, or Number Archive. Also:
>Spirits = archetype
do you even know what an archetype is?
>effect damage to be treated as battle damage
But user...

Update cards, I want to play with the new Odd-eyes

That was fast.

So if my deck is running Beatrice and Nova, and I only have 1 slot left, should I put in Pilgrim or Mechaba?
Pic related is my deck btw, I'm using the synchro T.G. Recipro Dragonfly if you're curious as a placeholder.

Am I considered a good player if I:

>know when to push and when to grind
>can read hand traps and other potential disruption plays
>can anticipate cards like Solemn Warning
>have reached a point where if I find myself in a situation where I can win the duel in 2 turns, I take my sweet time to win the game much to the dismay of my opponent who grumbles under his breath

What's the card under silver gadget?

The idea behind some certain SS treated as Fusion/Synchro/Xyz is that you summon them using the materials other than the field and because Extra Deck summon is treated also SS anyway. However, nothing else should be the requirement for basic rules such as Normal Summon and Battle Damage since that means bending the core of the game. Normal Summon must be conducted from you hand as the very basic, otherwise it can't be "normal". You can turn Battle Damage into Effect Damage but Effect Damage shouldn't become Battle Damage since that means you can inflict Battle Damage outside of Battle Phase, violating the core of the game.

>Am I considered a good player
>posts here

Quick question, if your opponent activates the eye of timaeus can you target and destroy the DM before it resolves therefore missing its target or does the DM leave the field as soon as the eye is played.
I'm unsure as eye starts of by saying "target one DM monster you control;" not fusion summon using materials like poly.

Is the legendary dragon deck box worth it? I don't have any of the dimension dragons right now.

It was just a question, no need to be rude.

I figured this question would come up eventually. For further reference;
the level 2 is Noisy Gnat
the quick-play underneath Silver Gadget is Star Changer
the Trap next to Grand Prix is Powerful Rebirth

What's your reasoning of not using Marshalling Field in the deck?

I'm thinking of buying those black nitrile gloves since they actually don't make my hands sweat and protect my skin from having the psoriasis act up.

Thoughts on the deck so far?

I threw in Sphere Modes to just deal with the SPYRAL board once they get Trigate Wizard.

Might swap out Strugglings for Quaking, I ended up using them to just cuck SPYRALs pre-Trigate Wizard.

I am going to fuck Master Plan in front of Quick-Fix and Super Agent.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Dark Worlds so you aren't completely retarded.

Also, Regal, Im waiting for our shadow duel, I know youre reading this...

>tfw in some alternate time line where Madara was a girl, all badblood between Uchihas and Senju were resolved with sex marathons.

Shut up retard, enough of your annoying posts

What makes a good player is topping a high quality event. Nothing else matters.

results don't matter

results don't matter, moron

I guess someone who topped through cheat counts too :)