/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

RIP Gook Poster

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/n7eCJpEm (embed)

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxzC8t5LIpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Tamers

Second for Tamers

what times in NA would I be seeing lots of cash shop items listed

nth for having all my Repayments still and no friends to use on

???

Left or Right?

Both on right are the same

CUTE WHYFU!! *kisses forehead*

neither

neither

Right

uhhhhh post butt?

>tfw no BBC inside you

>everyone just wants BBC
>just want to passionately choke someone while they stare at you in fear

w-woah..

T-that's hot

Why do the horse minigames insist on me breaking my keyboard with excessive button mashing?

do me

miscegenation is wrong, user

It's not as fun when they're willing. The tears pooling in their eyes, struggling against your hands while they slowly blank out, feeling your hands tighten around their neck and knowing that they're going to awake in a much messier state is half the fun.

Even moreso when they don't pass out for the fun afterwards.

>get 5 drops of the map in 4-5 months on valk
>2 duplicate map pieces
>get striker to 60 to start the 60-61 process over
>2 weeks in get my 6th piece
>calling that rng carried
>200-400 hours for a skill that isn't even that good for striker
Yeah too much for me, if someone else here is going for 62 I'll race other then that there is no point, at least on valk it had a ok skill at 62.

>willing
I just said I was interested in playing this out don't expect me to willingly do any of it

This

>tfw finally won Bheg's

Now I'll just have to grind up the materials to make it tri.

post charles rene

grats

Does anyone on NA want these Gift of Repayments?

Is there anything I can actually do with them except give them to people?

PST

You can ask someone else on the server chat to see if they want to trade with you

Thanks, user.

blacks are disgusting filth

Doxen is disgusting filth

Megu pls

Black men are disgusting indeed
But chocolatey women on the other hand...

Chocolatey women and black women are two entirely different things.

Then define it
Let's see if we both agree

ITC U L8T

To whom?

Not online right now, mostly memeing.

Could post a throwaway email/discord if you actually are interested in that type of scene though.

Wizard trader or striker trader? I like the peasant look of wizard but a true peasant uses only his fists

when is mystic

>a true peasant only uses his fists
Wizard just uses a fucking stick, can't get more pleb than that.

We could use another ERP rapist anyway. I'm retired.

I tend towards non-con and rougher scenes but it mostly depends on the character I'm playing opposite of.

Sometimes more vanilla stuff/foreplay focused things, etc are a lot more fun with certain characters

Post more

You will do quite nicely. Happy hunting!

Yay no more raping, I cleaned up your witchy witch hut and got you some fresh herbs and reagents!

Retired? VPN is not working anymore?

I doubt I'll be looking about any time soon, just recently started and focusing on at least getting leveling while I have access to the dead Steam-Olvia servers.

I'll just have to take all the pent-up lust from waiting and take it out on some unlucky little thing afterwards.

Tamer or Kunoichi ? Choose.

Kunoichi because the weapon is unique.

Who is this adorable little thing?

>uses a stick
but he never uses it as a weapon

I've got two character slots left. Tamer, Striker, Wizard, Ninja, or DK?

Or Sorc?

cringey af you homo

Any sorcs here? Need some questions answered

Okay.

Probably the nicest person on bdog

I noticed a lot of centaur belts are sitting up on market consistently, is this all because of Kama acc crystals?

Is centaur + sicil still an effective build and people are panicking over nothing or is it really shit now? Should I buy a tri centaur once they drop to like 1bil?

The price is bugged so faggots are trying to cash in.

So what's the general gearing path?

I'm currently sitting on about 25m liquid with a +15 weapon, +0 offhand (my next priority), and +10 Grunil.

A friend told me once I hit 50 I can just farm up a good accessory set, plus a 56 quest to get a second ring that'll basically set me up for a long time.

I'm guessing I should just focus on Pri all of my armor, mainhand, and offhand, then focus on buying a good Awaken weapon?

You should hit 56 first, you can hit it in one day

You want to grind shit that drops parts of the Asula's set and get that. Also get Roaring Magical Armor which is a chest part from a quest

Weapons are way more important than armor and awakened weapon is most important, you want to get the best one possible

I'm currently level 50 just grinding up on the black spirit quests, unsure how important they are.

That's the set I'm going to be grinding, yeah. Then the second ring from the quest chain in the Desert area, since it apparently gives a lot of Contri EXP as well. As for Roaring Magical, I think I have to be level 53 for that chain to start?

I'm using a +15 Rosar's Gauntlet atm, was planning on getting a +15 Leather Vambrace next and then saving up for the blue Awaken weapon

Dark Claws + Dark Flames vs Dark Wave?
Does Dark Wave hit 5 times always or does it require certain positioning/target size?

You dont have to do every quest if you dont want most of them are pretty shit

Grinding to 56 should be priority as it will make everything easier, the quest gives you a free awaken weapon

Offhand to +15 and ultimate it for the extra special attack damage. For armor you can keep grunil helmet and gloves but get roaring magical armor once the quest comes up and use it. Boots just whatever has the effect you like most.

Once you hit 56 get awakening weapon to +15 (the green one) and go farm asula set. You can buy green awakenings from Altinova to fix it. Blue awakening is a waste of money that is better put towards something else. Earrings and rings from helms, belt from elrics and necklace from iron mine.

After that pri your weapons and focus on getting awakening to duo.

>]
Shouldn't I just be farming Asula while leveling to 56? Helms, Elrics, and Iron Mine all seem super low req, I could be doing it right now at 50

You can try but the recent buffs made them tankier so your leveling speed might suffer.

I'm sitting at 101-111, probably could raise it up to 110 AP if I got a better offhand. The recommended for Iron Mine's only 90.

Dark Wave???

yank

TFW you fail 10 times to PRI a green awakening weapon

Black Wave, Niggerwave, whatever

>using a green

Steamies are so funny lol

Why would I waste money upgrading a blue if I'm only going to pve on this character?

damn i wish this game had actual content

don't click

Is ninja worth playing if I like the awakening weapon, or should I go meme striker to be the best at the game

I did. Whatcha gonna do 'bout faggot?

>only picked Striker because I love fist weapons and there's no real grappler
>accused of being a metafag

I just warmed some towels.
Post your character, quickly.
I need help
for extra stimulation
while I use my Fifi

>Fifi
wats that

Oh, user, I knew you liked me.

your wat

YES

YES YES YES

I CAME!!!!!!!!!!!

>fifi
Rolled up towel with a condom or latex glove shoved in the middle. I'm sure you know where it goes from here.
Also;
>Warming up the towel for extra comfort

None of you have any idea what it feels like.

>None of you have any idea what it feels like.

ur right becuaes I fuck real women instead lol

>listening to kpop plylist on pandora
>this comes on

youtube.com/watch?v=NxzC8t5LIpY

pretty catchy desu

post your doings/listings :)

ITC A SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ

Hello? When is Mystic coming out? I want to level to 56 and then stop playing again.

Tomorrow. Be sure to remain logged in so you get the hidden reward.

Okay, thanks. I usually leave my character fishing even though I don't play the game. It's not like it uses up a lot of space or power.

i missed you musei :3

Why do people hog points from the builder is SR Mode??

What does this mean?

almost there /bdog/!

Will you take me to the ross sea to fish with that?

fag