/svg/ - Shadowverse General

No waifu drop Edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Dshifted:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/musaPsumameito/status/842208857036275712
twitter.com/nukoota/status/915330411697364992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Someone posted a deck that used Qilin yesterday. Did anyone save it? Or are you browsing?

>everyone gets tutors except shadow
>everyone gets shitload of rush/storm except shadow
At least we got the best girls I guess.

gokigenyou~

>gets one of the most blatantly overpowered cards in the set
>STILL crying
Shadownigger...

O-Ojou-sama...

does she ever go ohohoho?

>PDK subhuman plays Baha
Of course BAHA. Of course!

>overpowered
Only if you're unga

english voice is objectively better, you can't argue with this

japanese voice is objectively better, you can't argue with this

Is that card a tutor?
Does it have rush/storm?
Exactly.

sibyl won't be nerfed r-right

VIALS
GOLEM

You have a shit ton of draw, draw 2, and draw while clearing the board.
you have the third most removal, just behind rune and blood.

Nah. Both are good. I'm digging that russian accent though.

>the only one
twitter.com/musaPsumameito/status/842208857036275712

The only nerf to sword should be Round Table always pulls two different commanders.
It's actually ends up better for midrange since you can always pull Mars and White Paladin, but since midrange sword is balanced it's okay.

kys dragonkuk

Even then, I still don't like it cause of mars play order RNG. It's fucking stupid to get dicked over cause of it

if you got tutors nep would be broken, you already have the best card draw in the game

People say that Dirt Rune does well against PDK, but which variant of it?

Burn Rune seems to not be able to keep up with their overflow turns

Nep's problem is not not getting Nep, it's surviving to play her.
Tutors wouldn't do much

ehhh most of those require at least something on the board to work. Momo is basically Ruthless assassin powercreeped, but you got me there.

>2 gloam tombs on the board
>use death breath
>mfw when

>2 Albert
>third one in his hand
Something wrong. Isn't dirt is counter for ungasword?

Rune has the best draw in the game though.

Mirolo and Fighter-kun are one of the same

I run both burn and midrange, and while it feels rather even it's not a favored matchup, mind you

Are the smelly elves viable yet or are they still stuck with nothing but roaches?

>going 2nd
There is no counter to that.

aggro has no counter in this game

I wish they'd just copy hearthstones armor mechanic already and make it a fanfare on some cheap 1 and 2pp bodies

Man, what is even their counter?

Control Blood is iffy with all the roaches around, and not to mention storm followers

Yeah, you have more than enough draw to get to her consistently. Besides, I can't think of a single way to design a tutor that wouldn't also have a chance to grab Mordecai instead anyway, unless it was 'pull something WITHOUT Last Words' which'd be thematically weird as fuck for Shadow.

>People say that Dirt Rune does well against PDK
>ramp+storm+60% Baha

Just quadruple ward, bro.

Just Juno bro.

Roaches forever and ever.

Just timeless witch, bro

depends, if you run assault over nightfall the matchup really shapes up nicely for example
there aren't counters in a strict sense. so far nep and chimera gave me the best results aganist pdk, mainly because without a board to interact with for some reason people get stingy with their pdk when they could just play them normally

Traditional Ramp Dragon because it's a similar early ramp but with an even stronger (and also way more expensive to craft) payoff at the end that they can't really deal with in any way (2 pings aren't enough to drop those huge bodies) other than just going face with Storm but then Ramp can also do that better plus drop Zeus to fuck their attempts.

That's pretty much it. There's a bunch of relatively even matches but Dragon really is the only truly favored matchup.

Concede dirt. they aren;t running hard clear so an oz or pascale board breaks them. Get that wall and heal heal heal

>chimera
I bricking 90% of time against PDK

Why would they ever stop using such value?

>tfw can finally play pascale
I've had 3 of her since DE.

Try this, just pick something useful instead of sneks.

the problem is probably a combination of your list and your luck

>counter dragon
>lose to everything else

I'm coming back after taking a break at the start of Tempest of the Gods.
What does shadow have going for it? I didn't have much before the break and opening 60 packs during Tempest gave me jack shit.

GET FUUUUUCKED PDK SHITTER

*cough cough* Sorry, I felt really triggered so far

>tfw it's flashback day at the retirement home

She was doable in WD. Oz is insane even if it makes it a highroll

>russian accent
But why?

Para-chan's list. Post yours

>can only beat forest
truly the most memey deck

I opened 5 of her over the course of DE through RoB. I was happy at the first free 3 because I wanted to meme with Dirt even back when it was a deck more bricky than its followers but that was a bit much.

>sword

seeing parachan's made me realize that what I've been trying is basically dshift with a tech
twitter.com/nukoota/status/915330411697364992
I'd say that you can implement some parachan ideas like iceform and 2 chimeras in a more traditional dshift context

>What does shadow have going for it?
The most broken craft-specific gold card from the expansion.
And atomeme is more playable now because neutral draw engine.

Atomeme is actually good deck now. Better than Nep because sword has no answers against highroll meme

>make a Mars deck
>want to name it God of War because that's what Mars is
>This includes an unusable word
>can't use God apparently
>but can use war just fine
Fucking burgers.

Wonder how long before they tech ruthless assassin

What’s a good control blood deck that farms all the fucken pdks and swords?

This head can't be taken!

They'd run momo

>Actually thinking about crafting an atomeme

It'll be cheaper than crafting 3 twilight queens for a Nep deck.

Queen can be also used in a midrange/control last words deck if you feel like it.
Atomeme is a one trick pony that will be borderline unplayable if people would take it seriously.

you won't need more than 2 twilights

Reminder to always rope ramp keks.

FREE MY NIGGA ANOMALY

I take back what I said yesterday about Airbound Barrage needing a nerf. I just did 7 quest requirements in just over an hour, and all of my victories were against forest. I'm really sorry Elf, I didn't mean to bully you. You need all the help your pure and perfect selves can get. You're in a really bad state right now; I was just mad yesterday that all of my key cards were removed by Airbound Barrage.

Control Elf doesn't work, aggro elf doesn't work, and OTK roach gets cock blocked very easily now. Your only option as Elf seems to be PTP but that isn't reliable and takes more than 8 turns to get off, usually you're dead by then. BUFF ELF.

I doubt I have it so I may have to craft.
Dragoon looked kind of fun but I lack most of the ramp cards and have no good legends.
Pretty much the same for every thing else I'm afraid.

But why.... If you're using fucking flute you should know how to play around fucking aina

Fuck you dragon cuck. Sybil was bad enough two expansions ago but now every card dragon drops does 3 things or more. Every card in dragon has be power creeped to hell and back now. Your entire craft needs a nerf.

I would fucking kill to have a commander that did what Ceres did. She's exactly the defensive healing card csword needs.

Barrage is extremely strong
Their busted ass skeleton of unplayable "combo" cards and understatted cards only barely held together by expensive rng dependent comboing only go so far. The forest they envisioned doesn't function in a 5 slot board, 40 card deck with the costs where they're at

>Turn 6
>Elf hasn't used any evos and has no board
This is why you don't fucking run saha ramp shit in Forest.

whers the hip new place to netdeck? game ai?

>decide to play duel links again after getting bored of the grind for a while
>PvP is nothing but degenerate literal P2W turn 2 combos
we have it real bad guys cygames sux

What if Juliet was 3pp 3/3
Fanfare: gain storm if you have a 3pp commander in play

>play 3 matches

Can I play PDK without Baha or Zeus?

>lose 4 matches

(9) NINE disconnect losses. Oh I hate this I hate this. Let me complete my dailies world. An more than an wasted for 5 Forest wins

Automeme is fun and viable. Nepnep is stronger than ever with the right support. Dark Alice can meme with stalls and Prince of Darkness. You have 3 consistent and fun options for shadow. Once dragon gets hit with some dildo bat nerfs they deserve, the game will be fun again.

Aggro unga shadow with Cerberus is practically dead though, too many fanfare effects for it to be effective anymore.

>unga swordcuck breaks through an evolved Roland and hits face for 8 with those double ambush ninjas because of balanced round table and that fucking gay angel.
Wards are fucking useless

>OH MAN HE'S PLAYED BAHAMUT HE'S DONE IT NOW I GOTTA STOP THIS!
>HERE GO ALL MY FOLLOWERS IN HAND I GOT HIM NOW
>WHOOPS, GGGGGGGUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :^)
WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT OF THE CONDITIONAL IF ONLY 3 CARDS HAVE A CHANCE OF DOING ANYTHING AND ONLY IF THEY DON'T RUN LIGHTNING BLAST FOR TWO OF THEM

> after 8/who knows disconnects a turn away from win, opponent literally ended his turn
>waiting for connection
More than an hour oh, I can't even spell

>dragonigger drop sybil
>win the game

lmao

How the hell do you use dark alice?

I usually die before turn 7 to even get to drop her.

No? you don't really have a good backup plan without them and your reach isn't in a good spot

You're getting drophacked, keep reporting the games

It'll just be all in sword cancer

We kept telling you every single time since roland came out

Absolutely impossible.

Spaghetti removal

I don't run any and I do just fine in victories. Urd and Pact of nether God can be replaced with Ceres. I only have 1 Ceres and I don't want to bother crafting them since they are definitely going to get nerfed in a month. The clash effect should be a buff to its attack damage, not a preemptive 2 damage, and the healing should only be 1 per turn, but that's just my opinion. I want a balanced game.

Why is it funny to bully Sword who only know how to hit face until its far too late?

While I agree, Roland has anyways been trash except against really big guys. Frontguard is effectively 9 health if they have no hard removal for him, he's the one card that makes csword even worth mentioning.

What have you gotten from macro farming levels, /svg/?

>1234
what the

Nothing, I'm saving the gold for the next set as I want to fail trying to get Albert or Moonbun instead of Daria.

800 gold to save for next expac until now. Started yesterday at level 30 with Arisa

you have no wards or healing and you're understatted vs a rush/storm curve. No fucking shit