>New! [FWA FGO Panel Pastebin]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Why do we have like six threads?

this one has a fixed op and was made first

Because we are either being invaded or mods are not banning the ones who originally did it

that one is on autosage...it was also made after the liz thread..just fuck off...

the liz thread is on autosage, the tamamo one isnt

What the fuck is causing the autosage

I think this is the worst 10 roll I've had. Feeling pretty depressed

I sure am enjoying all these threads

The mods are autosaging threads because we have 3 threads up. We're probably being raided by /feg/ again.

Liz pictures

dumbasses intentionally putting /kspg/ kerbal on the OP because it immediately triggers autosage

medea is cute at least

>10 rolls guarantees at least one 4*
>he gets two
My dude, you just won the gacha.

Cute witch

I need more Umu pictures

/fgoalter/

From the liz thread:
>Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives /kspg/ kerbal each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Motherfuckers...

not autosaging, correct op, and was made first

Simply devilsh, which thread was the first one with /kspg/ in it?

Fuck off. Just stick to the one people are using

You guys have too many auts, I'm going to the discord.

Fuck off this one is t auto saving and it's bigger

Why did you roll in the story gacha when she's getting her banner in a few hours?

fuck off everyone is using this one already
go back to /gbfg/

The one with Lancer Artoria.

Correction this is now my worst 10 roll

Should I keep going?

The first Liz thread that was made 20 post early had it, then someone made a seiba lancer one with the same OP so it got auto saged another Liz thread after that was made with a proper OP but got deleted and mods kept the one autosaging after that I lost count but many others were made with /kspg/ kerbal after that too

buy more rolls cuckboi

I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Sorry user.

What's Nasu's email address? I'll bomb him with my Olgas until she becomes a demi-servant.

You remembered her, right? Did you grant her that small wish?

The Priest would say yes.

I would say based on my experiences that if you get two shit 10 rolls in a row then stop and try again another day.

alright, which one of you mad men is this

Go again I feel lucky for you user

No, but feel free to show us of you do

I still remember her. But
>small wish
FUCK, please help this stupid brain to remember her wish.

How many people will quit when they don't roll her?

why is she angrily showing off her ass like this

Porco Rosso!

Keep going user, there's a hidden pity gacha meter, that's why the FP trick works.

It has to break at some point. I pray it's soon.

Is it true that Eurayle's interlude has Chimeras?

I have pull 6 keys plus priest armor and a mage clown, youre good.
Do the fucking FP trick you retard.

She's trying to pick something up off the ground but (you) are behind her staring at her ass

Got a 4* at least

I won't. Of course, I will be salty and my bait&triggerdefesnse would be deactivated for cooldown but eventually I just accept it and move on while I try to find a Jalter support.
That is, if I don't roll her, because if I roll.... I don't know how I should express my happiness.

Don't care for okeanos banner, and wasn't even hoping for her senpai, I just wanted my first god damn kaleido

>Herc
>Euryale
Well done.

Why is it so fucking hard to make a thread?

Least it's herc too, super useable

Anybody know offhand when the next rateup with Bonnie is? I want the cute bunnygirl, but I also can't waste anymore quartz on this one.

NP2 Herc isn't too bad at least

And it's the best 4* you can get. Congrats. This is a great place to stop.

>stacking Jannus
I only need to wait a little longer to be as lucky as this man.

How strong is NP2 Herc?

NP3 actually

I wanted the bunny pirates

You'll never be this happy

I think this is the only one.
Better hope the NA devs make another bait banner with Bonnie.

When you are posting on the internet, no one knows you're gilles de rais. Nobody.

Damage increase from 600-800 and defense down increase from 10-15%

Let's be real. if anyone has a relationship with two girls or at least has a threesome with two girls that user should tell us if it is really the big thing, just overrated or actually really nice but hard to pull?

Your luck is just starting to turn around. Go for more

>I think this is the only one.
Oh...

How long til this thread gets deleted too

This one won't. The mods seem to have left this up and let the other two naturally die via inactivity.

I just need two more horseshoes... PLEASE

Well, maybe a couple minutes if retards keep bumping the Tamamo thread.

I have been sick and I didn't even lurked/posted yesterday or today, whats happening?

Whats this threads on auto sage business going on?

I had a friend that had a threesome with his gf and her friend multiple times.

He's broke up with his gf few months later and is now dating the friend. Dude was unremarkable but rich, both girls were attractive.

So yeah, it's a thing

>threesome with two girls
>when there are saints to waifu
Your question will go unanswered user.

mods laughing and bullying us again for playing this trash

>need 4 for best boy Georgie

This is suffering.

Off the top of my head, this is the only one that isn't the swimsuit version. People forget that a lot of 4s end up being rarer (appearance wise) than 5s.

It's just people being retarded. That, or we were being messed with by outsiders.

Little of column A, little of column B

one is a literal fake dragon dick lover

the other is 17 years old.

Gilles is sick either way

Umu has saved us AND will let you touch as much as you need to. Surely you must praise our Emperor!

Seems like either retards or we're being raided. Probably the second one, since it seems like even liztards have learned the rules at this point.

>unremarkable but rich
Tell me that he was at least nice and not a cheater.
Come on user, don't be mean. Even if it is a little chance of happening, I do want to find somebody that can tell me such trivial things. Maybe this will help me to choose my actions carefully on the "To do" and "To not do" list.
>Gilles is sick either way
Regardless of his actions and how he ended, the ones at fault will always be the people of France.

Why nobody translated this?
I wonder what it says

:^)

translation pls

After this ball of sunshine was burned to death, I'd hate everyone too. Dunno about everything else though.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>Come on user, don't be mean. Even if it is a little chance of happening, I do want to find somebody that can tell me such trivial things. Maybe this will help me to choose my actions carefully on the "To do" and "To not do" list.
go to /adv/ then and stop posting about this unrelated shit

>Fault
If the allegations leveled against him are true, then no, he's a sick fuck. If they aren't, then he may be one of the most tragic figures in history.

>Tell me that he was at least nice and not a cheater.
Nah he was a chill dude. Just a boujee cali boy, that's all

It's me

This is my chance to level up gil guys, wish me luck, I only need a single reverse scale to get him to 80

>thinking about this way, Jesus never hated mankind for what he did
>and at least here, neither Jeanne
Wew...
There may be some fault at his actions, and even I find his actions sick, but remember that the monster may not be that evil when you remember who created that monster.
I see...
Good luck user!

These new dailies are crazy. I got 7 Berserker monuments today alone from farming 30AP all day. I only wish that fucking Chimera had appeared more than twice.

I REALLY don't want to complain about this because I know anons are killing their apples for them, but what the actual fuck? This is my THIRD fucking claw and I still haven't gotten ANY monuments, when according to the chart it's supposed to be a 50% chance of them dropping, what bizarro dailies are these? 2 (TWO )WAS ALL I NEEDED, FUCK.

what the fug

Is Drake a virgin or not?

Nah, there's still some personal responsibility there. Both him and the people of France can both have done wrong. That doesn't in any way redeem him.

Which difficulty are you doing? 40 AP has the highest chance of dropping them.

Yes

*whale noise*

I'm more impressed with the time commitment to get to bound 10 already. Must have a lot of free time.