/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

Smol Seiko edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

chiaki

Best giri. Moderately drunk edition!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Post characters that got what they deserved.

Mommy!!!

Sssshhhhh......! Chiaki is sleeping.

I want to fuck Kaito!

I love Junko!

>tfw you will never get to try Himiko's magic powder

Shit probably tastes like blueberries and works like cocaine

Got a mystery for you to solve Ms. Detective. Come on in and have some of my burbon.

What if Kirumi literally did nothing? It seemed her entire execution was based around climbing that vine

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Mugi!

Listening to JoJo references from Gonta!

Meido Magic!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuicihi-kun!

Can we get some love for space man here?

Animator!

Seiko a cute

Ahoy, new thread start.

Rock this one like a hurricane, folks.

?

It was covered in thorns to represent her sacrificing herself for her people, which is how she sees herself. Have you ever read the bible? Thorns always represent sacrifice

I love space man!

MONOKUMA KOOWAAII

Husbando

What if she just left the body in the room where she killed him?
What if she just threw it out the window instead of making an overly complicated plan?

Oops

Hey Junkofag
seems the Chiakiautist is roaming around /v/ again, just a heads up
sleep tight Chiakers

Tasteless!

Has anybody else in the series been the subject of a frame job in more than one case? Like, specifically during the kill set-up.

Himiko was set-up during the kill TWICE in a row. First by Kirumi since she looked the most suspicious since it was her own magic show, then by Korekiyo due to the fact that he had her pick the room Tenko would be killed in.

kaede's godly handjobs

I want to fuck space man!

Ouma and his beloved Saihara!

ONE

Have you tried posting that one picture? That's a good trick

I hope new HPA has a broze statue of Hopeman

TWO

I'm finding it really hard continuing to waifu Kyoko knowing she's not real even in Universe
But I guess that's what Kodaka was going for.
Although on the whole I liked the DRV3 cast better so I still liked the ending

The joke or the Burbon? Because some people told me it doesn't really have a taste but I doubt that.

phat

Makes it all the more satisfying when she outlives both of them, bless her

Literally she was so fucking stupid.

Saihara supple butt!

SAY UR PRAYERS

But you can still love her because even fiction can have an impact. DR 1-3 are still real in their own universe. It just happens there is another universe where DR 1-3 isn't real.

Giving up on someone you love is unacceptable, user!

>that shot of Saihara-kun's butt during the flashbacks

If she did that, everybody would know when she did it. She tried to obfuscate the time of death, but then Monokuma fucked her over by mentioning that he drowned.

I mean, she isn't real anyway

;_;

>those lanky kong arms
was the artist even trying?

It would have been impossible to solve
>hours pass because people are at the magic show
>someone decides to go to the pool
>sees the body freaks out and calls other people
>no evidence
Why must the murders always be overcomplicated?

So was Tsumugi a despair autist or a hope autist

Saihara bad survivor's guilt
Saihara hating himself for not being able to save anyone
Saibara hating himself for being a waste of space loser when his friends who died were talented & wonderful
Saihara hating himself for being a second chance when he's just going to waste it on a mediocre life

Saihara calling his therapist late at night

Why not both?

Did anybody else notice that the last correct answer you have to provide in trial 4 drains your influence instead of restoring it?

I thought that was a nice touch.
I wonder if it kills you, though.

I want to tend to my darling husbands wounds, give him a bath and bandage up his wounds. I want to give him fresh new clothes and shower him with kisses. My darling husband would start to cry out of being overwhelmed with the amount of love I give him, but he makes me the happiest girl on Earth.

It's perfect, I know.

That Booty

Right when you think Kaede's is sexy then you get this
UNF

How?
Let's say they find the body either in the pool or in the jail shower
How is that connected to her?

Saihara depression
Saihara panic attacks
Saihara PTSD
Saihara insomnia
Saihara eating disorder

>finding her hard to waifu because of the twist

Come now. The twist is completely irrelevant. DR was always fiction, those words being tossed around it game means absolutely nothing. Whether something is real or not isn't important, as long as it resonates with you.
Don't be shallow.

Bourbon tastes great! I meant the joke. Foul, foul...

DELETE GOD FUCK

>girl
WEW LAD

>implying he can even compete

How new?

there's a chance she'd get spotted entering and exiting his lab. trying to throw off the time of death with the gym trick makes sense as a precautionary measure.

I want Mugi to dress Hoshi up!

>not knowing Moe-tan is a girl
user...

Not the Kyoukofag, but when you get invested in a work or character, they become more than just "fiction". They take form and meaning, and you tend to forget the realities of fiction. It's painful to be reminded on these things, kind of like being stabbed with a knife.

Amami's butt is soft and pudgy but he has cellulite.
Saihara's butt is nice and firm.

Saihara getting thinner and thinner....
Stay safe, be good, Saihara-chan!

Spotted by who?
It was in the dead of the night

Wew lad

MOMMY MOMMY

i want Mugi to dress me up

Believe me, I know what it means to be invested like that. I'm not really sure why the V3 twist doesn't bother me that much, I always thought it'd be horrible.

I can't wait to see their interaction in bonus mode

I want Miu's heaving bosom to snap apart her bow!

I've always wondered why don't we have any case were the victim just gets shanked in the middle of the hallways during midday.

To add onto this, she wanted to keep track of everyone's alibis. If she kills him and then finds out later that everyone has an alibi, then she's totally fucked. On the other hand, if she has him "killed" when everybody thinks she has an alibi, then she evades suspicion.

Maybe he was the SHSL ultimate booty

Poyo, no

Doesn't mean others can't be lurking around
remember there was no night time rule in this game so it wouldn't be too surprising to stumble into someone

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this. You have to eat all the eggs, Saihara-chan. EAT THEM

He's beautiful now

You have such good taste

Gonta seems fine with it?

I want to bring Mugi's favorite fictional characters to life for her!

because that wouldn't make for a very interesting case, now would it? Even if that is what would happen with a real life Danganronpa, you have to remember these TV Show cases were made to be absurd and solveable

I want to grab Korekiyo's long sexy hair and strangle him with it

Danganronpa V3 but instead of people dying Saihara tells his friends he loves them because he would be devastated if something happened to them. But nothing does which is good

He's fine!
His own special diet food!

post conspiracy theories

That would be nice
Sayaka's case was sort of like that
>stabbed
>clean up
>disposed of evidence
Nobody has alibis when they're asleep
No game had night rules