Had job interview at a really nice place on tuesday last week

>had job interview at a really nice place on tuesday last week
>felt good about it
>"we will call you by the end of next week"
>checked online today, job posting no longer on the company website (it was last i checked on Tuesday)
>still no call

Why even wake up in the morning..

u win some u lose somd

You didn't get the job nigga.

Looks like you're gonna have to start sucking dick to pay rent.

>RESPOND TO THE THREAD OR YOU WILL NOT GET A JOB

Hey don't let that bad luck spill over m8

reee

Fuck you.

Fuck you

They hired someone more qualified, more professional and...drum roll please...

More experienced.

Fuuuuk uuuuuuu.

i have my 4th interview tomorrow pls dont, its my last chance

why

cunt

Work in public safety.

From the day you turn an application in to the day you sign the dotted line can take 12-18 months around here. All the while being uncertain.

Don't feel sorry for you private sector fags, just apply somewhere else and interview.

You will never know the pain of starting in a group of 400 applicants and over 18 months taking tests, sitting in a shrinks office having your brain analyzed, having a doctor shove his finger up your ass and making sure your suit looks good for interview number 4, just to be one of 2 people who get the job.

Jokes on u I have a job in the industry I like.

>mfw have a great job
>(editor's note: there's no face)

Fuckin a

jokes on you I plan to be self employed

Quit worrying man

Please.

>call local engineering company
>not looking for anyone
>drop my cv off anyway
>get call back with job offer

Feels good to be good, lads

Relax, give it a little bit more time.

Get fucked.

I have a job but fuck you anyway

(You)

fuck off

m

Fuck u

lol

REEEEEE

Buy Milocoin

Be a man and call up to confirm and if unsuccessful ask them what you could improve on...?

>Seeing this while I'm waiting for the call to confirm that I got a job I applied for
Nigger

ahhhhhhh!

JOBBY

Pls

Man fuck you

ayayaya

m

Good lord man did you survive all that?

Gay

pls stop

Jerb pls

fuck you

JUst to be safe

Dont do this

Ah

I need a job based desu

Jobs are like women, as soon as you stop caring about whether or not you get hired you get hired.

Expect to fail and plan accordingly, have like 5 job interviews lined up and go with however hires first

Whatever you do don't act like a clingy bitch since bosses can smell desperation and hate it worse than terminal cancer in a newborn.

llk

pls no

This.

Interviews are just like dating. They even take you out to lunch some time and when you ask for advice, like I did, they say "just be yourself" with the same old shit. It's just like dating.

Douche

ffffuuuuuuuuu

oi vey

If you seriously liked the role you can always follow up call or email, if they said within one week I would wait one and a half weeks then call and thank them for the opportunity to interview and ask if they have reached a decision.
If you are unsuccessful thank them for their time and tell them they can keep your details on record if they wish to get back in touch for any similar positions.
Hiring managers get a lot of applicants and can't always get back to everyone but just make sure they know you are interested.
Goodluck

Gib job ples

Why?

I probably won't anyway

I NEED TO FEED MUH FAMILY AND DOGS PLS

i need it

Job luck plz

applying for job this weekend, thanks

>>"we will call you by the end of next week"
dont they say that to everyone?

Fugg

oubry

Job

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB

thank u for the blessins

that'd be great, thread already knows what job I want.

LOL, no one pays for men to suck dick. You can't ask for money what others are giving away for free on Craigslist.

>I thought this was the business & finance board

f

If you look/are young there are plenty of old dudes on Grindr who will pay just to watch you jack off

>you do this for money, don't you?
you're pathetic

I want that job

O shit waddup

welp

buy eth

Fucking nigger

>actually responding to that post

Responding

Give me a job! One that's not fucking part time retail cuckery. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn

fugg

responding

Well fuck, not risking that

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD

call them up idiot, have you ever had a job before? You never have time for anything and are always swamped.

you have no idea what theyre thinking, if they said they would call you and they dont, call them. Worst case they reject you. But I've called places and they tell me they will call me in a couple days and they do, sometimes the guy who did get the job will suck and theyll remember that you were still looking. Calling is free and what do you care if you bother someone who DIDNT give you job? Fucking call you fucking PUSSY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck you, faggot.

Well