>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-6hlcYAckg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Final Fantasy Tactics is a shit game.

>one billion relic pool
>get dupes of Yuna BSB2 and cid OSB
C'mon DeNA not cool

Treadly reminder about Vayne doing non worng stuffs

ok

I like yda so not too bad

would having Beatrix BSB + OSB make her viable?

Not bad for a garbage pool. Took Beatrix's BSB over Orlandeau, since the former would be useful despite the fact that I wanted the latter more.

Rare II synergy and a machinist burst, okay.
Chose Fujin.

Vivi BSB2 is great with his 50% doublecast trance.

She's viable with just BSB

>dark staff
>lightning lance
>wind thrown
>holy sword/robe/lightarmor
which is best ?

>not even cunny Ryida edition

Fuckcuck

I can't help but feel a little robbed here.

>$21 for a mobile port of FFIX on PS4
Fuck that shit. They cleaned it up a little and added trophies, but as long as it has that god-awful interface,I'm not touching it. Why couldn't it have gotten the VII-PSN/PS4 treatment instead?

Is it more important to stack your healers with multiple relics or to get a bunch of relics for different realms? I have yshtolas aetherial pulse but no medica, and then I have no healer relic for X so both yuna and Yshtolas relics look decent here

CT Draw. That's my first relic for Cloud, lol. Don't mind Ayame's OSB especially as a XI weapon, but I'd rather have her BSB. Not sure who I want to pick from the selection.

catsluts medica is one of the best around

In terms of quality catslut's burst is superior to yuna's by a mile, but if you already have some USB or other good healer burst do what your heart tells you

>dupe of my only osb
What

Healers usually don't have a lot of opportunity to use more than one soul break, which is usually their best medica. Now, if you are one of those guys that wants to wrath all the time with Yshtola, I suppose you could maybe manage both.

In this case, Yuna's medica is kind of weak as far as the initial heal goes. So Yshtola would be a better choice for healing regardless. Yuna has a mag/mnd buff on hers, so she's good for a magic team.

>pulled one of the relics I wanted from the fest off of the tower banner
nice

>tfw 1/11 Squall USB dupe

>tfw I want that Yuna BSB2 but I already have Aphmau's BSB which is pretty much the same thing
Oh man, I really want it but it feels like a waste of mythril and my mythril count is already pretty tight since I have 85 and plan of pulling on XV and X for lightning and water relics
Fuck off jewgle, I don't want to hear anything about gems

What do I pick for a relic lads? I've narrowed it down to 4:

>Cloud of Darkness
Mostly for the alluring factor desu but I don't really have a good dark mage (just golbez BSB, but he's kind of half non-dark) and rare III synergy
>Krile
A qt. I have her at level 99 with her shitty SSB (not the magic buff) so a nice BSB for her would be cool, but I have tons of fire stuff already including vivi BSB
>Fujin
I don't really like her but I have her enwind SSB and her BSB weapon boosts wind damage as well and it seems like the practical choice for content (like golem) even though I'm not crazy about the character, definitely a reddit pick if I go this route
>Prishe
Spent 350 mythril going for her BSB on debut it would be kind of nice to finally get it but I saw some anons last thread talking about how it was one of the worst (and even moreso since it has no element)

>not enough mythril for CT banner
oh no..

How is Kings Knight? My phone can't play it.

Only get it if youre planning to LD Yuna

2/11 with this nice dupe and Porom's SSB
picked Kain's BSB because I really got cucked here

Why is fuujins BSB so popular? Earth magicite is the only one i can complete is it really worth to drop 50 mithril for it?

I really want asylum too though, i don't have any good healer BSB's and Y'shtola seems cool.

Hi mommy.

Just get Prishe and get it over with. pulling for units you like is always more important

im a huge idiot and thought for some reason that celes osb was beatrixs (dont know why) but its fine i got it anyways, she might replace minifillia since hers is just attack based, and this one also imperils as well.

If you like the character that much, you'd be nuts to go for another burst regardless of quality. This is more of a vanity selection than something that's game changing.

Same

>Spent 350 mythril going for her BSB
Say no more senpai. Pick her.

She's a candidate for receiving a BSB2 and USB if another XI event comes around so consider that, kupo!

>1/11 Hope BSB2 dupe

It's a decent item to have a dupe of at least, being a +Holy bracer with a good attack boost, but fuck, I've gone 1/11 on EVERY single pull this entire fest. 3/33 on the 30 pull. It's breaking my heart, bros. Every time I see that lone rainbow orb it's like getting punched in the fucking gut.

I cleared all the main content besides the last boss and the rest of the game is gacha for weapons/characters so i uninstalled.

It has unrestricted +wind attached to the relic

The dissidia event tomorrow should have some, and you have until the 12th to pull. Other than that, torments if you haven't done them, I guess.

Little disappointing. Can you earn currency for the gatcha stuff at a reasonable rate at least? Is it co op like XV implys.

>1/11 mustadio ssb
jesus, I knew this wasn't exactly the top quality around but what the fuck. It seems like some other anons here got shafted just as bad too

accidental Garland husbando complete (until dissidia banner)

>Alexandra and Lindblum get destroyed
>the citizens of the cities help rebuild from the ground up

>Burmecia and Cleyra get destroyed
>rats seek refuge in other cities and collect welfare

rly make me dink

>Seph SSB1
fuckin' a

>they dena'd the selection and got rid of my waifu's bsb
so this is what true pain feels like

250 for an 11 character draw, 150 for a 10 weapon draw and you get 18 reliably a day and events come randomly.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Yoshiyuki was my first SSB I think, either that or Rinoa's Cardinal, whichever came first

Either way it was my first good SSB since Cardinal fucking blew

It's instant with a debuff, and the commands are quick. It's not actually ninja magic though, so no defense ignoring as far as I know? But if you don't have healer BSBs, Asylum is really good so it's probably better to go with that. Vanille's is also good, but doesn't have the bubble and is instant instead. Yshtola's is probably better overall, considering the instant cmd1.

I was actually really looking forward to pick her BSB.
I have a 6* of her stupid ice boost doll, and it was light armor with ice boost, coupled with a Wendigo drop it could've really helped me get sub30 against Fenrir. But this is global where dreams go die.

>get selection BSB and the shit with it
>orbfest is closed so I can't master the SBs or level any of them
DENAAAA

Curilla got cucked to death.

But its a throwing weapon, who can even use those besides Bartz?

Cleyra was completely nuked by Odin, how could you rebuild that?

>they dena'd the selection and added mine

... Fuujin

The gem selection had her BSB, so everyone knew it was off the CT selection. As they say, "if you love her, you have to pay".

Ninjas except Fagcred.

>orbfest is closed
Wait what? why?

Don't forget the migrant rats are reproducing in droves while hard working citizens are reconstructing

OK

Yes, YES! My first enIce BSB, I can probably beat Fenrir now! This is just what I needed, feels good to get one nice pull out of this fest. This Garnet super seems really good for mage teams too, +MAG/+DEF should stack with a lot of stuff like VoF and my Penelo BSB. I ended up picking Terra's BSB. I know it's outdated shit and I'm going all in for her BSB2 when it comes out but she's one of my five favorite characters, I've had her at 99 fully record dived since like April/May (I'm one of the two anons who really wanted her BSB during 11/11 and didn't pull it). Oh, and it's my first source of water damage on a SB too I guess.

Ninjas who can use ninja magic
youtube.com/watch?v=W-6hlcYAckg

>1/3 of Lindblum was completely eaten by Atomos, how could you rebuild that?

>Terra's BSB

Jesus Christ user, I hope you already had every other BSB on the list

Dumb frogposter.

I have Ophelias BSB, yunas BSB2, penelos BSB but i feel like neither of these provide the utility and healing i want like asylum does.

>Ophelias

Well, it heals a lot for sure. I personally dislike the bubble more than stuff like HP stock since you lose SB generation when getting hit and can't knock people out of confuse and sleep, but it's still pretty strong.

I'm in the same situation as him. I needed that BSB for the +10 MAG. Going all in for her BSB2, OSB, and USB on the locke/terra banner. Wouldn't mind getting any of that locke stuff either.

Now I just need her other SSB.

>Terra's BSB
I don't think I will ever understand you, Tifafag

>100% moogle
>nothing worth using it on.
now i have to see that smug little bastard taunting me every time i go to my units.

Post legend dives
Who ya working on and what are ya missing?
I'm in a Dex/Spirit hell right now, rebirth dungeons when?

This is that canadian tifafag, isn't it

>have to roll for characters and weapons
atleast they didn't go full jew and make them both in the same pool, probably with characters being significantly rare

Working on Terra and Bartz legend dive, with Celes and Relm still stuck on record dives.

that still leaves 2/3 of a city to rebuild it, it ain't rocket surgery.
tree's on the other hand, don't grow that fast.

Nope, and healer luckies always cuck me out of healer bsbs but I wanted to go with my heart instead of my head. Only thing I can't do with the relics I have now should be Liquid Flame, the two healers I currently use have been enough.
Gotta disagree with Nomura here
Funny thing is, I'm really not much of a karenfag in Pokemon, but I am in this
Yo

>two 100% moogles because I fused a bunch of 10% ones together
>tfw there's only like 5 TMRs I'd ever bother using them on

Is it even good on Bartz? The wind compensates for the missing damage from his knife?

Just use Dorgan's sword bro

>was gonna pick Lulu from the CT pick for +ice mage armor
>she's not there because DENA

Picked Fujin. Who should I pick from Gem? I got Squall usb and bsb2 so snow's bsb is tempting for phys +ice. Other options I'm considering are zack for wind imperil, Faris since I have her usb2, Luneth since I just pulled his usb and +wind spear, and Lulu's robes are still an option. Ice mages are serah and edea, ice phys is Squall so leaning towards squall

Terra, Cloud, Tyro, Bartz, Faris. I am hesitating diving another mage until I'm sure what I'm going to use, but I should have enough spirit and wisdom motes for 2 of them after I do the FFV JS torment. I seriously want to legend dive Eiko when it unlocks, but I'd want to pull her LMR, which is a seriously low chance. Might do Lulu or Tidus sooner or later.

But that's on Cloud.

Nice pull. I'd go with the Snow jacket for Squall if I were you.

Working on Shadow. Dex motes never ever.
Considering doing Shelke and Tyro.

Use your other Dorgan sword bro

>I'm really not much of a karenfag in Pokemon, but I am in this

what does this even mean

Edge, Noctis, and Ramza are all waiting on 5* bravery, otherwise they'd be up here too. Sephiroth will also be on the list once he gets his Legend Spheres unlocked, but Shelke will need bravery too unfortunately. There are several others who might get LD'd, depending on how things go

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

Using your favorites in /vp/ terms

I will never understand putting that many motes into Tyro. Especially since you often use a dance on him anyway, so generally higher stats aren't helping him.

Oh shit, that's a /vp/ turn of phrase? I never knew, makes sense

>Especially since you often use a dance on him anyway
Glad this isn't based on just multiplayer

Maybe Lightning next or Butz.

I don't know why Square decided to turn Ramza into a girl but I'm okay with it

It's a /vp/ comp term, basically saying that you prioritize using your favorites over viability. People wear it like a badge of honor over there and I'll freely admit the few people who make it work out for them I respect but god damn most of them must be downright masochistic.

>These cowards hiding their names
lol

I never understood the whole "Ramza is a girl" thing that went on before his Dissidia appearance. He didn't seem that feminine to me other than his ass hugging pants and ponytail.