/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

Roman numerals edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

dangansort-plus.tumblr.com
gameplay.tips/guides/1237-danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi!

first for miu

A Reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Mika love!

Nagito>Kokichi>Munekata>Togami

Animator!

Reminder that this is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Let's see those sorters
dangansort-plus.tumblr.com

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Naegi is a pervert.

I love my darling husband!

my gf is a cutie

Reminder we could've gotten this.

Mommy!!!

Post 王馬 小吉?

you beat me to MUGI! Well, that doesn't stop me from posting Mugi too!

MORE MUGI!

I want to fuck Kaito.

When I first saw this, I thought she was braless for a sec.

have there ever been two characters that you wanted to see fuck as hard as these two?

I love Junko!

>school mode
>Miu randomly appears

WHICH DATE SPOT AND RESPONSE DO I PICK

I wonder if the female symbol doesn't work on Veeky Forums.. Same-user, btw.
A good Ouma nonetheless!

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

痴女ですわ、ニッギ君

Kaito and Ouma

Kayayday "23 Meals A Day" Akamatsu finally accepting who she is.

The best boy!

I love her stinky sister!

Meaty is a cutie!

AV Room, pick dirty movies or a movie about magicians (don't pick a movie about inventors)

And I love both.

Go to the AV club and watch a film about inventors. I'm sure she'll love it.

Yes.

Go the gym then take off your clothes.

I want to pamper Kiibo. I want to maintain his body and fix him up if he gets damaged, and give him head pats afterwards.

Best taste

The tea discussion last thread convinced me to buy some boba tea! Delicious!

What are the boba tea lovers' drink orders?

I love them

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

I want to return the delegates to Kiibo

Previous thread Previous thread Previous thread

Kiibo is a picky little fucker, isn't he?

"I want to be a real boy, but to hell with all of your real-boy-consumables! Except the ginger tea. Only mostly to hell with that one.

Boba? Passionfruit Mango Black tea, rose tea, passionfruit lemon jade, regular taro are my favorites for boba!

Kaito has an odd taste.
I want to bake cakes for him!

He can't eat or drink so I wonder why he's saying yes to ginger tea. Maybe he likes the smell?

Reminder Rantaro likes EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS

fuck Rantaro

Here's an idea for you thiccbois. We play as Shuichi in the Prologue and CH1, but because people aren't retarded, they actually kill you in the middle of the night. So then the perspective switches to Kaede and you play the rest of the game as her. But that wouldn't sell, since the self-insert for all the betas would die, as he should.

You have Nagito in first place. That alone means you have patrician taste.

You're bilingual, Slutanon?

>Kirumi chugs raw ketchup from the bottle
>uses a tablespoon to shovel sugar into her mouth
>does shots of olive oil with Amami late at night

Thanks anons

DELETE THIS

>kirumi likes ginger

Awesome! But she also surprisingly loves sugar?
Now I can imagine Kirumi opening and sucking on those little sugar packets you get for your drinks at restaurants or dumping crap tones of the stuff into her coffee/tea.

I think he's offended because the assumption is you're making fun of him for giving food that he can't eat. I love my sensitive boy!

I meant what would the dangans who love boba tea in that chart order but that sounds delicious! I just had Jasmine mango tea with mango stars+boba.

He's also the only one who enjoys the boob magazine hah

Wow, a cow made of butter. My boy would love it. In fact, the first sentence Kiibo ever said was "I like butter"

>wanting a self-insert for the fujos instead
Obviously we should've had Keebo be the protag since he has neither

t. Jess

I miss the Kaede was Iidabashi theory but I guess this kind of professor is okay too.

Kirumi likes a lot of things, IIRC. Maybe she just has wide tastes.

Where you got this list?

>I think he's offended because the assumption is you're making fun of him for giving food that he can't eat.
Sure, but that still doesn't explain why he only mostly dislikes the ginger tea

>tfw when I look like Saihara, I'm even basically the same height

But waifu fags love girls. See Atelier

The fujos would still be there regardless. And I would like something different that the same old washed up protag that Saihara is. Hajime was a lot more alpha, so he was cool. And Keebo is a boring SJW fag. He'd be the worst one to play as.

Do you have the hat?

>tfw when I look like Saihara, but 6'2

He probably thinks it's the most Japanese thing, and he loves all things Japanese. He said somewhere that even if he can't eat, he preferred to watch people eat Japanese food.

I think a few of these might be wrong, though.

I believe in an FTE he says he very much enjoys the aesthetic of traditional japanese food, so I guess tea is included in that?

Cute! I am exactly Kaede's height.
Maybe we have a fated romance..?
You betta be a cute scene femboy though.

Not this user, but here's link to it:

You're a girl?

Nah I don't like wearing hats

posting best v3 Boy

Angie a cutie, I wish there was an option for Shuichi to become a follower of Atua

Why did Ch1 have to end like that...

New thread, New Tenko! How is everyone doing? edition!

Did you only play the first chapter or something? By the end of the game Saihara is on top of everything and a total alpha, even moreso than Hajimeme

>tfw same deal but with Korekiyo
Why does cosplay have to be so fucking expensive? I would cosplay him in a heartbeat and wank off to myself in the mirror

These protags are made to be generic, so cucks can self-insert better and not feel as shitty about themselves.
Also, is Maki considered the waifubait Chiaki of V3? I liked how she looked way back when the previews were out, and CH3 really made her stand out.

Rate.

>tfw I'm the same height as oma, and my sister and mum dressed me up as a girl when i was little.
Eyeliner hurts when it touches your eyes, I don't know how girls do it without going red eyed.

Togami being that high is trash but I do admit that having Tenko and Kaito so high is gud. Keebs is cute too I guess.

No you don't, self insert fag. I bet you're a fatty who's completely disconnected from reality unless you can prove it

>tfw have same height, weight, voice, and looks as Amami

Post cute pics of your fave Dangan

For me it’s Kokichi – intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

I literally look like Gonta.

micro moog

>junko: good
>naegi: mediocre
>mukuro: shit

It's average!

>voice

Post a vocaroo of you reading some of his lines then I'll believe you.

He can be whatever, but the Air Guitar memes will echo through the ages. One day, people will dig up these lost archives of past civilizations and see our shitposting.