/assg/ General

Hot axe mommy Ana: Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-is that a dead thread?!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhLG9KlLycA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post yfw playing trapper

Freddy when?

we need moar lewd huntress

I-I'm sorry for killing the thread. Please, come back.

Is it actually true that you can reset your rank by backing up your save, wiping it and then restoring the backup?

Ace baby

>be killer
>enjoy the end of game laughs when that one survivor gets salty for getting left behind

>be killer
>Wraith because daily rituals
>realize the lobby is a SWF bunch

>imagine how good f13 could have been if they actually cared about the product and took the time to do a good job and release it on the 13th of this month (a friday)

Did you do your dailies today?

Of course, and I hated every second of it. I want more Billy or Claudette dailies.

honk

honk ):

henk

Hank Green

Leveling up David now. Fully expecting WGLF in the shrine next week.

No, but I died and lost my toolbox, so I can trash the sabo daily.

>40 seconds after game starts
>guy get's caught in a trap
>DC
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only faggot trying to get out alive

I wanna honk your horn, little payaso

Is it wrong of me to pop a new moon offering but only when I'm teamed up with 3 Claudettes? Kinda hoping the killer will think it was one of theirs and go easy on me.

There's nothing wrong with fucking over a Claudette.

Are you an evil Dwight by chance?

are things better?

>Are you an evil Dwight by chance?
David, I farm them for WGLF stacks too.

I played a low level run of mikey with scratched mirror run where I had tier 1 pwyf and ew1 since locked with scratched mirror. I also decided since I was rank 20 since I just started playing recently again, so I figured I'd give everyone an authentic Halloween experience by slugging them all down together and scatter them up as much as possible.

They weren't really pleased.

Would that not be a spooky experience?

Why not try it out

No, but it's less grindy now that both roles have a grinding perk.

I'd have to grind like 10-15 killer ranks from 20 and then determine if the game is still the same turbo-nofun flashlight spamming swarmwarriors

Barbecue and Chili needs to be a hex perk where you don't get the points if the totem is destroyed. No reason to give killers MORE points (when they get more than survivors do every game) AND free Bitter Murmur on every hook.

>play survivor
>retards getting smacked by the killer and unhooking next to the killer
>I'm the only retard doing gens
>play killer
>gens get done ASAP thanks to the guaranteed BNP player
>memed out on pallets
help

It's still no fun allowed for killers, yeah. You at least have a perk that can make them drop their items when you hit them now.

spies from the shadows any good? it looks better than whispers

Unironically commit suicide.

crows have been bugged out for a while and don't fly away half the time.

Posting Steam comments should be bannable

That does sound pretty funn-
>dlc

ehhh

>tfw you dodge the huntress 3 times in a row by crouching
bet he was mad as fuck

I bet you think killers get mad when you pallet stun them too.

>tfw you pallet stun some random trapper
bet he was mad as fuck too

>Pallet stun a trapper once out of sheer luck
>Get face camped
>End game chat: "he deserved it"
I was his only kill.

Why is it taking the devs so long to make it so Wraith isn't stupidly and absurdly weak and underexposed as absolute fuck?

have you not seen there ideas for him?

they want him to be the best tracker in the game, but who cares because he still won't have a way to deal with pallets or map control, so he'll still be shit

R8 my killer's steam profile!

>Kill two survivors
>Don't pip
Why must this game treat killers like such utter fucking punching bags.

>all 4 spawn next to a gen
>faggot thinks that destroying the hook is a good idea
fuck your daily

>kill 4 survivors
>don't pip

>They want him to be the best tracker in the game.
Then why the hell did they make the doctor far superior in that category then?

Anyone else quit the second they see Ruin? Easily the most broken thing in this game.

>tfw ruin and thano
>tfw gens never EVER getting done

Every time I use Ruin it gets busted within the first minute of the game, even against low ranks. Too much of a hassle to guard it really.

Do the devs simply not wanting anyone to play killer?

Well of course that's going to happen if you're the one using it. But if it's against you, no.
They are aware that the majority of the playerbase mains survivors and that they want the balance around where it is now, if not moreso in their favour. They don't need as many killers as they need survivors and killers have nowhere else to go.

>jason has been replaced by ace
Awful

Because frogs

Most people play survivor because killer is under-powered and the game punishes you just for playing it. This can't go on forever. If there are no killers, there won't be any matches for survivors to play.

There will always be killers. No other game to my knowledge lets people fill that role, and killers generally get more bloodpoints.

>hit all great skillchecks
>ruin ruined

ezpz

I didn't get very far.

Just sprint around the map when the killer is in a chase. You will find it pretty quick most of the time.

I just played the game(dead by daylight) for the first time and it wasn't scary AT ALL!

What am I doing wrong?

>135k bloodpoint daily
daily rewards are so satisfying

go play a jump scare game if you want "scary"

My first game was against a competent nurse player on asylum. Kind of set the bar high for games to come, but you will find killers that immerse you. Like a good myers with monitor & abuse.

So it's been several months since I've played but did they change how you earn a pip by playing Killer?

I got 22k points and killed a guy. Only pip I got was the black one.

The fuck is this shit?

Try playing as a killer.

It's based on hooking and sacrificing now, your points are irrelevant.

It's all about hooks/kills now.

-1 point for first hook on a player
-1 point for getting a player to stage 2
-2 points for finishing a sacrifice
-1 or 2 points (not sure which) for kill/bleedout

8 points required to pip up. 16 for double pip.

you forgot 7 points being the safety pip

and yes, it's 1 point for a mori/bleed out
if a player gets sacrificed, you'll be able to know that you're up by 4 points, and so on

>1 point for a mori
>you can't even pip if you just ebony mori shitstomp everyone

sasuga frogs

Actually you would because you have to hook them before the mori will work. So that's 2 points from each player.

>offering that lets you skip 2/3rds of the game
>hinders your ability to rank up

sounds fair to me

Why does disconnecting not seem to count?

How the hell do people still not know how the new pip system works? It's on the wiki.
0 points -2 pips
1-7 points -1 pip
8 points 0 pip
9-15 points 1 pip
16 points 2 pip
1 point for first hook, 1 for struggle, 2 for sacrifice, 1 for bleedout, 2 for mori. Mori offerings require at least one hook.

what part of
>several months since I've played
did you not understand?

>-2 pips

since fucking when

I was, in fact, referring to the persons which gave you false information. Which is why I quoted them, and not you.

No idea. I was playing around with a Myers Evil Within daily, and didn't get any hooks. -2, disgraceful defeat. Knowing the frogs, it might have been a bug, since I haven't bothered to test it.

it's funny, because there's 0 mention of -2 pips on the wiki

You have to WHAT?

This game is stupid.

Just do the gen for 2secs then let go.

Also scarred hand hag is fun, people don't expect to get body blocked by the clones when their trying to use windows or palettes.

Just picking up the slack ma'am

you'll never replace my man jason even if you are ace
>mfw i still do my dailies specifically for jason

But they were answering me...

And you responded to them...

So is Last Year a kickstarter scam or not? Should I be cautiously optimistic or just forget it?

Vaporware.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhLG9KlLycA

see for yourself

I've seen that and it means nothing. I'm just curious if anyone who has followed the dev process has any insight on whether or not this thing will actually release and be good or if it'll be another dumpster fire.

If it is a dumpster fire hopefully it's at least a fun one like F13.

>unreal engine
>we could've had this level of graphics in DbD

unfortunately, kickstarter backers are the only ones who gets to see dev updates and announcements, as well as exclusive previews

don't know anyone in /assg/ who is a backer

getting pallet stunned doesnt make me mad but the survivor camping the pallet just to get a stun is what makes me mad

That's suspicious.

Intentionally choosing the "Leave game" option gives you pip (And you know it because it emits a sound cue everytime someone DC's) but stupid shit like Alt F4'ing, turning off your internet or computer do not give you pips (And it doesn't emit a sound cue).

probably because idiot devs don't know how to code properly

apparently tacking on the piece of code to just the "leave game" button was good enough

I'm pretty sure disconnecting didn't cuck the killer before they changed how the pip system worked, so they've actually regressed.

>gooks

>wild russian forest woman
>wearing a frilly lace bra

i'd love to palm her tits though