implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/Autumn_2017_Information

>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_2017

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
The first deadline for exports is rapidly approaching
/out/ gets to livemanage
Everyone works really hard for megababby but it still ends up not working out so whatever
Lear is still around
Managers are still a thing
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/w/index.php?title=/aco/&oldid=54050
youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeD6De34P8_EdP3srqtNoQB2DCCme1mjRgSNbxXpZYPQjbFRw/viewform?usp=sf_link
pastebin.com/zdLmZs4y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY

Actual Old Thread
----

FETUS EXPORT WATCH: 45 HOURS REMAIN

Has submitted new tactics for this cup:
/a/
/y/

No new tactics yet, but old listed tactics are still legal:
/b/
/i/
/k/
/mlp/
/pol/

No new tactics yet, old listed tactics are NO LONGER LEGAL (highway to the danger zone):
Veeky Forums (Unnerfed HA)
/x/ (PES 2016 export)

lol no tactics (the danger zone):
/cm/
Veeky Forums
/wsg/

>Unnerfed HA
so, Veeky Forums's export is legal?

>/cm/
God, can you imagine if they missed? All the shitposting for nothing. Just like usual

no

/aco/ when?

oh right, the legal HA is the buffed one now

implyingrigged.info/w/index.php?title=/aco/&oldid=54050
There is your answer

>lol no tactics
>/wsg/

What happened to their spring one?

It's not on their wikipage anymore

>lol no tactics
>Veeky Forums and /cm/

Why am I not suprised?

I guess they're still trying to make new ones last second. Maybe they can get a revitalized team in this change, or they'll still suck and never get a hat trick

The cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

They JUST revived and one of them is autopilot

>/w/ is still on the roster for Autumn

Leaf just kill them already. The road has come to an end for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk

No. Horsefuckers and Dykes you have lost. Go directly to the shitlist. Do not pass go. Do not have megababby.
The people have spoken and we are with Lear.

You know what? I've had a really boring day, so I'll give you a (you) just to see where this ends.

The Virgin Myuer

The Chad Lear

Glorified Pots 1-3 Signups Checklist. If /yourteam/ is NOT on this list it needs to get an export made (whether by an actual manager, Myuer, or LearcoZ, you know who you are teams that fit into the latter two) and submitted to the team page in the next 45 hours in order to play in Autumn.
>Veeky Forums
>/h/
>/sp/
>/mu/
>/c/

The streamers have spoken. We still want a shit team culled

>Shit team culled

Funny. Why hasn't [s4s] been killed also?

[s4s] has actual board interest

It's less shit.

They're next.

But they have board interest

I'm fucking around. [s4s] shouldn't be culled because they're actually a fun team to watch, even if they annoy fans with their horn(s)

Backthony Stabtano can't get a break these days

In most cases however the Spring/Summer export that's already there is still valid.

Because for some weird reason not many HA teams got regulated :thinking:

>literally 5/6 of pes17 finalists are HA
>Lear decides to buff it
JB should have started a fucking revolt

Daily reminder until something is done

>over 90% say to remove some /merit/ members

Where is "sack Lear" at?

SHOUGANINA
SQUIDPOSTER
FAPOLEON
WHERE THE FUUUUUG ARE YOU

Reminder 2: Electric Boogaloo

Lear is part of /merit/. The "remove /merit/ members" options should be read as "rake the fallen leaves"

What time is the draw?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeD6De34P8_EdP3srqtNoQB2DCCme1mjRgSNbxXpZYPQjbFRw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Polling peoples thoughts on the current state of cup administration. I'll use the answers to develop a proposal to bring to /merit/ after Autumn is over.
I'll also publish the results then so everyone can see what answers have been given.

what is the format for the fetus even?

like a megababby, only smaller

I presume it's regular cup time.

Also, tfw an /a/ /mlp/ /pol/ group is possible in fetus

Currently it's 12/8, it'll probably stay that way because a) Lear is stupid and would probably burn down his house if it meant /w/ played in Autumn and b) Lear is stupid and would probably burn down his house if it meant /a/ played in a fetus

is IRC down?

Funny you should ask...

>at least 7 real people want Lear to stay in /merit/
Protip: If an incompetent fool is fucking up damn near everything he touches, maybe you should keep him completely away from shit he could fuck up

>that cheeky no vote that was probably lear

Find that voter and see what else he voted for. I bet my wife's son he voted for /w/ and Lear staying too

/x/ will actually play a match on Friday the 13th

I can rig Google docs with proxies as well.

Go ahead, it's not like anyone on /merit/ cares anyway, it's just for the /4ccg/ autists.

Rorona is making the /cm/ export as we speak.

One of them just did wiki stuff and the other has been shitposting in discord recently. /s4s/ are in "good" hands

/merit/ should be

1. Commissioner
2. f4r
3. Streamer Representative
4. /aesco/ Representative
5. Some guy to head up a /rules/ committee
6-7 Two people who help whose main role is for verification, helping new managers and for helping out /merit/ people implement stuff.

based girl (male (female))

/merit/ should be

1. Nonexistent

/merit/ should not be canadian

>1. Commissioner
QD or Bear
>2. f4r
f4r
>3. Streamer Representative
Boris (don't forget he also owns the server and does technical stuff on it)
>4. /aesco/ Representative
Shakes (duh)
>5. Some guy to head up a /rules/ committee
Tinker
>6-7 Two people who help whose main role is for verification, helping new managers and for helping out /merit/ people implement stuff.
Bear/Dtroit/rhs

The more I look at this the less sense it makes.

i still like the ?????? cause even the smallest portion of 7k users would be relatively huge

It's because /b/ can't really have /4ccg/ threads.

>Be Leaf
>Hates weeb teams for making /w/ irrelevant
>Can't attack /u/ cause too stronk
>Go full coward, threaten /h/ and attack /c/ thinking they'll be too weak
>Gets BTFO

it doesnt need much to beat >10

>PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS >PONS

>check the updated /s4s/ roster page
>no Keksandra
SHOUGANINA EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

3-4-3

She probably lost her medal status
I too will be pissed if this is the case

RIP Keksandra: Why was your goal horn so sleepy you dumdum?

Do you press it, /4ccg/?

her goalhorn was max comfy dumdum

Needs more PMB.

>pastebin.com/zdLmZs4y
Cheeky

I'm working and shitposting in /ex-yu/, don't worry we're taking care of [s4s]

I sure as fuck don't want to see the alternative.

Alternative_Jeb!

/cm/ is up~

>the 4cc is now an accurate timeline of if Hillary had won
At this rate I'd rather have Ved Cruz, Karth Christie or Collie Fiorina than Lear. He's fucked so much over it's going to be impossible to fully enjoy this cup when thinking of what could have been. Fuck Lear and fuck /w/ people.

CollieSis for Commish

no one for commish
representative party system when

ganbatte!!!

Well, I guess boris gave her a weak dose and couldn't get them to win.

uh gay

So is EEEEEEEE going to /gd/?

We need general elections.

you mean a popularity contest?

it would fit the tone of the cup well

leaving afk people in isnt the problem, Grecen GB etc have history and can come back to save the cup if necassary. The problem is afk votes being counted as no votes in the /merit/ voting system

Make it a straight yes vs no majority, not a quorum majority where you need 50% of the afks

>only people who have backed Lear are /ag/ people.

i still dont know why he is roled as spider

probably the only good thing Fap contributed to that channel ever

Elections are a massive step in the wrong direction.

monarchist scumbag, go kiss lear's ring

We would, but do it yearly

It can be, but if done right, we can see a better turnout. /merit/ is in need of change.

>4ccg is literally nothing but screencaps of tripfags circlejerking on discord now
Wow

because some manchildren refuse to get their informations from the source directly so spoonfeeders have this place be littered with that shit