T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 5th of October:
539 BC – The army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon
610 – Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
816 – King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
1143 – King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
1793 – French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
1910 – In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
1914 – World War I: First aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
1968 – Police baton IRA terrorists in Londonderry, Ulster – considered to mark the beginning of The Troubles.
1986 – Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 02/10
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048397
EU4 DD 03/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048573

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Cold war Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>>[V2] - AfricaMod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[V2] - Israel mod
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/j4gi7x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can this be considered a traditional general if CK2 is featured but EU3 is not?

Fuck off Grandi.

>1968 – Police baton IRA terrorists in Londonderry, Ulster – considered to mark the beginning of The Troubles.
>IRA
>terrorists
>""""london""""" Derry
ugh..

abandon this anglo circlejerk thread IMMEDIATELY

Romanon! I thought you were against R&I/HPM!?

This thread wasn't up when I posted, I didn't know if someone was going to do it.

based grandi dropping the REAL ban evasions

>the R&I/HPM fiasco is literally /gsg/'s gamergate

s-semi based.
Post your game IMEMDIATELY so this thread gets bumped and beats R&Alex.

What's the problem, Irelad? All seems just about right to me. ;^)

Hey lads, I wanna play an unusual unciv, anyone possible but still challenging?

How should I go about converting this to EU4, when that arises? I know it's early to think about, but I do want to have some idea of what I'll do. Should I use the vanilla converter or straight up make a new mod, basing it off of M*IOU & Taxes?

That was actually just me, Romanon.

What would even be the point? You'd be the number one indisputable power.

>That was actually just me, Romanon.
wtf I literally love romanon now

>1986 – Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed.

Reminder to report and ignore HPMR&I threads

>yet you bump it
Well done for validating him, nigger.

I'm planning on heavily fracturing the Empire around 1200. The "Roman Empire" at the beginning of EU4 would be little more than Italy, with a single vassal state in Northern Gaul. Independent Roman states would exist all around the Mediterranean.

Don't phrase it like this or people will ignore it as shitposting.
Unironically report his threads. He's a ban evader and last night his ban evading thread got deleted because it was reported. All it takes is like, 5 reports for the mods to see he's a ban evading shit poster.

>saving rome just to destroy it

Lmao, HPM BTFO

BASED Janny. Get the old thread over bump limit NOW

>HPM/R&I thread deleted
B T F O
T
F
O

What are your plans from here? I don't see much else other than conquering the rest of Germania.
Personally I'd prefer you switch characters to a different kingdom and let Rome stand or fall on its own merits. Especially if you're planning to convert to EU4.

>mods are literally showing us the truth
Why are they so fucking based?

ignore I didn't update the thread

s-shut up
UP THE RA

The early Flavians knew struggle, it was an uphill battle the entire way. They peaked with Manichaeus, Faustus, Sabbatius, and his successor. With Rome reunited, the slow decline would begin once again.
This is an old border map I did. I don't think I'll be switching characters, simply because I've already set limits on myself. I'll conquer a bit more and leave it that way for fifty or a hundred years, and then the Empire will once again go into free fall.

Have we reached a new age where any HPM/R&I OP thread is going to get deleted because he's breaking the rules by constantly ban-evading?

Draw a map of how the split up states will be

Lad, m&t would be a head ache to work with. Just use the vanilla converter if it works with WtWSMS and heavily fuck with it from there.

My idea was doing lots of events and other stuff to make it playable to others, though. That was something I wanted to do.
I'll get that posted for you shortly.

>WtWSMS is fixed
>but now there is ""Israel mod"" (as opposed to Israelmod, or Israel Minimod like in the pastebin)

those bans got deleted btw
get a trip and then I'll have proof

>Below is a sample of recent bans (not a comprehensive list of all bans), updated once per hour.
Nice try Grandi

Then call it Israel Mod, with proper capitalization.
And the creator himself named it Israel Minimod, it doesn't matter whether triggers your autism or not.

EU4 is the best, most popular, and most challenging GSG.

How does not change anything?
There were both the gsg bans, and then the x ban.
The gsg bans disappeared, while the x one was still there.Why would that happen instead of just deleting the younger bans?

>Yeah, explains why he hasn't been back with his trip on since.
So everytime HPM stops posting for a few days it means he got banned?Really makes me think.

So next time I'll make the thread :^)

Just like you did this time?
>ruining this and making an infopic thread

And I told you you either give me the link or I go looking for it and slap it up there myself. This is entirely your fault for failing to do that.
I'm not calling it Israel minimod, because that gives legitimacy to Grandi. You can choose whether you want Israelmod, IsraelMod, or Israel Mod, but you're not getting Minimod.

The guy who made the infopic thread tonight wasn't me.If it was I would've included wTwsms

>Creator has no say on his own creation because this is MY thread and MY grudge against someone
Kill yourself

Why did you make a GrandiOP? The "Report and ignore it. Reminder to report and ignore shitposting." Is a mark of that ban evading fuck.

fuck I meant WtWSMS

What do you mean?I just said I didn't make that thread.

The converter spits out a truly fucked world. Even with the Clauswitz scenario editor, it could take weeks just fixing cores unless you don't really give a shit that and before adding any thing like custom events. If you want to change the parts of the world outside of the converted CKII game, it would take even longer.
I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm in the middle of converting a game right now, it's just not something you should underestimate. But given the effort you put in to the AAR, I think you might be up to it, kid

Hello Alex!

m-misread

Why are all proper R&I approved threads getting deleted?

Also just noticed
>Cold war Enhancement Mod
do you do this on purpose?

When is 0.3.8.5 being released? Wasn't it supposed to be last thursday?

He said he wanted to release last thursday but probably wouldn't be able to

Yes. Grandi's mod used to feature war, so capitalising it epitomised that feature of his mod.
All references to *** must be removed.

Here's a rough idea of how I'll guide it to turn out. Israel may or may not be independent. Lands that I didn't designate to any particular state are assumed to have been reclaimed by the nearest non-Roman nation.
I have no clue how to use Clausewitz scenario editor. But thank you for the tips. My autism will probably make it seem like less than a chore than it appears to be.

A-user I...

Oy vey, maybe we should not report the ban evader so he would post his (((update)))

>Kingdom of Soissons
Absolutely roman and based

Is Nepos still around?Can you post what happened to them?
And please post armenian culture map as well

HPM aka R&I aka Arkometha aka Alex Sandro Grandi is actually a shitposter and mysoginist MGTOW occultist.

that last ones based though

gsg's 6th gamergate

If this guy is really a ban evading shitposter how come people all went to his thread and mocked anyone who came here? Who's in the wrong?

Men of /gsg/, lend me your ears!

Whereas the /gsg/ princes and the free cities have unanimously called upon us to renew and to assume, with the restoration of the /gsg/ Empire, the /gsg/ imperial office, which has been empty for more than four years; and Whereas adequate arrangements have been provided for this in the constitution of the /gsg/ Confederation;

We, Wilhelm, by the grace of God King of Prussia, do herewith declare that we have considered it a duty to our common fatherland to answer the summons of the united /gsg/ princes and cities and to accept the /gsg/ imperial title. In consequence, we and our successors on the throne of Prussia will henceforth bear the imperial title in all our relations and in all the business of the /gsg/ Empire, and we hope to God that the /gsg/ nation will be granted the ability to fashion a propitious future for the fatherland under the symbol of its ancient glory. We assume the imperial title, conscious of the duty of protecting, with /gsg/ loyalty, the rights of the Empire and of its members, of keeping the peace, and of protecting the independence of /gsg/, which depends in its turn upon the united strength of the people. We assume the title in the hope that the /gsg/ people will be granted the ability to enjoy the reward of its ardent and self-sacrificing wars in lasting peace, within boundaries which afford the fatherland a security against renewed Grandi aggression which has been lost for centuries. And may God grant that We and our successors on the imperial throne may at all times increase the wealth of the /gsg/ Empire, not by military conquests, but by the blessings and the gifts of peace, in the realm of national prosperity, liberty, and morality. Wilhelm I, Kaiser und König.

Long live His Majesty Emperor Wilhelm!

t. kuk

Really makes my willy waggle

Hello little autistic man but this is a Tsar general

(if you dont like it, deal w/ it)

it'll be here every thread until I forget

dont mind me, just running an experiment
over 98% accepted pops

Important poal
poal.me/j4gi7x
poal.me/j4gi7x
poal.me/j4gi7x
poal.me/j4gi7x
poal.me/j4gi7x
poal.me/j4gi7x

this wickedness must be stamped out

I went East. A few more wars and I'll be roughly equal to the Umayyads. Hopefully I can complete my reconquest before they convert all the provinces to Sunni Andalusian

this iis the era of white men

Cast away the subversives forces of Gee Junk.

the stars will know our name, for ten thousands years la plata will rule

Why? He's based.

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

That's a nice Ireland, it would be better if it was fully free tho.

>--
You wrote this, didn't you, AARanon?

What a trite poll

WHOS THE AUTIST MESSING WITH THE GRAPH MAKE A CHOICE ALREADY

>No, I don't give permission to HFM or any modder associated with reddit to integrate or to take over the development of this minimod.
Am I allowed to integrate it in my HPM minimod if I don't use reddit?

>he doesn't mess with poal.me graphics
Sole reason I use it over strawpoll tbvqh.
What the hell do you think it's an actual question for? It's a play on the mob mentality and witch hunt currently taking place.

t. ܓ ܬܸܠܝܵܐ ܥܲܠ

i dont speak paki lad

>It's a play on the mob mentality and witch hunt currently taking place
t.grandR&I youth

Sure.

They're both meaningless anyway. Who gives a shit?

Development on Bombermod has begun

>paki
t-take that back right now

>Cilicia
>Cyprus
Kill yourself.

white fucking That's shit too though. We want a good mod.
Can you make our overhaul mod now, based Israel Mod modder?

Thanks based kike. I'll be sure to ban reddit from my mod too so they can't integrate yours by proxy.

better than being under turkish occupation desu

...they are the turks, mate. Well, only half of Cyprus is. There are zero arabs.

What does this even mean? Hardly a good meme if I can't even find a site that translates from Assyrian.

>There are zero arabs
Good.Because Syriacs are not arab either.

syrians, syriacs, lol who cars same shit

They are.