Previous thread: >New! [FWA FGO Panel Pastebin]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YA1TYc55mf4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1XJYxdXDyg&t=61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb lizard

pls b my gf

STOP BULLYING LIZ
ALL OF YOU
STOP IT RIGHT NOW

LIZ THREAD

Kill yourself fagboy

If you could make a wish upon the Grail, what would it be?

Knowledge from beyond

Retarded Lizposter.

Just fucking announce you're making a new thread. You don't have to do it the fucking second the previous one hits 750.

>280 AP spent (with one level up)
>not even saw the dragon once

I'd do dark things for Caster Cu to get an animation update that makes him as cool as the First Order anime. Shit I'd grail him.

While I'm wishing, maybe make Wickerman a single target NP like in the anime too, and just make Caster Cu a bit better overall! Being Caster is suffering.

played that new translated digimon mobage digimon linkz. It's really shitty and doesn't even have an actual story. You just do missions without any dialogue or anything. It has a super autistic grinding system with having to sacrifice units constantly for like everything. Even went to the digimon thread to talk about it but it seems all they do there is talk about the anime and argue over yaoi shit.

It's too bad. The other digimon mobage I played was shit too and was translated by google it seems. Really should fix my Vita since that digimon hacker game was a lot of fun.

Same. No dragon but I had a fuckton of dragon fangs

a gf

A personal dancing Evil Cat.

I don't have one, merely a desire to help the one I care for accomplish her goal.

Wow, another thread that didn't hit image limit. What happened to you guys?

Evil Cat posters have made me want to use her in a quick team alongside Okita! Even though I already have Gilgamesh.

You can't really argue against the possibility of buffing a quick NP by 100%. Shame her animations suck though.

Same but since DW loves the stupid lizard so much, can't this one get an animation update too?

turn the world into a comfy anime medieval fantasy setting where everyone are girls that can conveniently grow dicks with magic

Which grail? There are a lot of 'em, and at least half are goddamn monkeys' paws.

>have evil cat
>won't be able to roll for Okita in November

I hope I get lucky in the paid gacha, but fuck it's a pretty low chance

Same,

The real Quick meme team I'm hoping for is Jack, Okita, and Atalanta I fear this may be a pipedream however...

Halloween when? I need scales to ascend Alter so I can grail her.

Poor turtle.

>first 40AP in the rider daily
>first scale
Nice, I'm getting all the luck of yesterday. Fucking claws.

nov 1st

You know, as much as I'd like to roll for specific servants, if I still get spooked by any other SR/SSR I'm pretty content.

At least that's how I've treated rolls in JP and now in NA. Expectations are low so it doesn't sting that much. Leveling servants is fun even if they suck

>Atalanta
just dream for a quick support instead man. Also for there to be some bonus to getting over 50 stars

My Quick meme team will be Okita, Atalanta, Gilgamesh, Astolfo and Leonidas.

>another lizthread
>another one that doesn't have Okeanos Pickup 2

I can't wait until I can get lolis!

Doesn't Okita hit hard?

She was supposed to be my main damage dealer if I ever got her.

And so, after 120AP saved up
a wait for 40
and another level up 120AP

Number of dragon sightings: 1
Reverse Scales: 0
Golden Cookie: 1

>get 4 berserker monuments yesterday with 80ap
>still need 5 demon hearts
what is this new hell

Same.
>mfw it's a 4* shit ce and other crap episode

>bonus to getting over 50 stars
How about a skill that allows overflow to go into NP cards granting a low +% crit chance

reposting
Edison's literally called the King of Presidents with the power of all the presidents of Murrica.
youtube.com/watch?v=YA1TYc55mf4

she hits hard, has good stargen, and charges NP pretty quickly
pretty ideal as a damage dealer, though there aren't many dedicated quick supports she can take advantage of

What's your dream or ideal support page /alter/?

>All Slot
>Saber
>Archer
>Lancer
>Rider
>Caster
>Assassin
>Berseker
>All Slot 2

How many of these Servants you own already?

>Primeval Curse

Fuck off. Nobody likes these sort of piece of shit spam flood questions nobody's but you is gonna read.

just have +50 stars add to crit dmg for that round EZ

>Thomas Alva Edison is an inventor originated from America. As a person born in the 19th Century, he boasts worldwide popularity, but his capacity as a Servant is somewhat inferior due such modernity. In order to compensate for that in this summoning, the successive generations of Presidents that supported the nation called America are being treated as a kind of Craft Essence that reinforces the concept called 「Edison」.

The best burgers could do before a jew lent his people to save their land against angry ancient potatos is make edison a furry on steroids.

>>All Slot 2
When is that expected to show up in the NA version?

>Jeanne
>Okita
>Ishtar
>Summer Kiyohime
>Astolfo
>Irisviel
>King Hassan
>Kiyohime (already have)
>Shiki Saber

Third run, yay, one more 40AP left.

Well, at least I don't ever have to worry about dragon fangs again

>Caster Marie
>Indifferent
>Emiya/Ishtar/Kuro
>Indifferent, probably fine with Cu/Liz
>Marie
>Illya
>Dunno, maybe Gramps thanks to that one comic
>Herc
>Jannu I guess, but if going true pipe dream then the not yet existing Ruler or Alter Marie
Only lacking servants not available on NA so far.

Dragon didn't spawn for the fourth, that's all.

But what about Paul? Paul is the greatest American hero.

>Holmes
>Okita
>Atalanta
>Raikou
>Drake
>Waver/Merlin
>Jack
>MHXA
>Melt

Are quick memes THAT bad?

Nobody's gonna read this shit.

To be as strong as Cu, so that I could learn from Scat.

samefag

>Jeanne
>Musashi
>Gilgamesh
>Mama
>Ozy
>Merlin
>King Hassan
>Mama
>Jeanne Alter

Im a gameplayfag

Jalter
Altera
Atalanta
Scat
Martha
Nitocris
^
Penthesilea
Jannu

The Americans in that chapter would have probably gotten a stronger champion if they'd used the presidential CE to summon Theodore Moosevelt or Parrot Andrew Jackson.

>Liz (Alter)
>Liz (Brave)
>Liz (Archer)
>Liz
>Liz (Rider)
>Liz (Caster)
>Liz (Assassin)
>Liz (Berserker)
>Liz (Mooncancer)

Halloween 2021 when?

>mfw looking at this image and realising that there's not nearly enough art of Scat being a proper Sensei

I'd like to see more of THIS side of her as opposed to lewd pics of her. Not that those are bad but with context they'd be even better.

>All Slot
Ibaraki
>Saber
Musashi
>Archer
Ishtar
>Lancer
Tituria Alter
>Rider
Quetzalcoatl
>Caster
Tamamo
>Assassin
Jack/Shuten
>Berseker
Mommy
>All Slot 2
Gorgon

What's a good squad to take down that bitch Marie quickly and effectively in the 40AP?

Has anyone else started a JP account to combat the slow rollout of NA and gotten much better rolls? Am I wasting my luck?

kill all lizniggers

>Edison is an amalgamation of a lot of different people because he's too modern
>yet Tesla is his own servant

Stheno and any Carmilla is enough for me.

The opposite, I already had a JP account and got shit rolls, then NA swallowed all my luck.

Tesla gets meme powers.

Don't call my Queen a bitch.
Take Medea to remove Beautiful Princess and/or options to stun her with. Also, don't kill the add beforehand.

Carmilla. Assassin ST NP and its anti-female bonus helps too

>game is throwing out materials like candy with the new dailies
game is dead.

>Raikou
>Artoria alter
>Orion
>Tituria alter
>DUDE
>Xuanzang
>Shuten
>Ibaraki
>Kiara

I rolled all the servants I wanted on the JP account I started within 60 quartz and now that account is gathering dust since I can't read shit.

I used Kintoki, Liz and Kiyo, but I wouldn't call it efficient. I mean it is more efficient than using a level 80 Carmilla, Stheno and Blue Saber somehow, but it was still pretty inefficient.

I finally have the perfect account I wanted on JP.
Just waiting for Semiramis or Okita Alter (assassin)

I was able to get Saber Alter on JP and actually got the Mordred I wanted. Fucking JP why cant I get lucky with NA

I'm just happy to be seeing pics of her at all. I'd prefer non-lewds because then we see interesting things like that celt-v team, or other silly stuff.

Remember to save everything for your waifu! The gacha and priest are cruel and merciless, so every little bit counts! Yes, even memetickets! And if your waifu is a welfare servant, stock up on those apples so you can quickly ascend them!

>Still over a year away from this
youtube.com/watch?v=z1XJYxdXDyg&t=61s

The only Saber I want

>Rolled Merlin, Ozy, and Tamamo on JP
>Never even play

I use Herc+Kintoki+whatever

Kintoki with NP+Buster+Buster+Extra can deal something like 100-120k in a single turn.

Doth my eyes gaze upon a nipple!?!?

I always kill Marie first, but it's still a struggle.

Carmilla's doable, but she's still at level 50 due to others needing her mats more.

>Want both her and Grandpa.
>Their banners are right next to each other.

Give me strength.

You know for some reason I thought Mushashi was an Arts servant

Unfortunately pictures of her being the mentor to him are relatively rare.

Getting Carmilla to 60 would be pretty sweet since she's S curve. And somehow, the ATK difference from 80 is small enough a LB CE can cover it

Yes, the JP gacha has been generous in giving me many of my favorites despite the obvious synergy imbalance of sabers and lancers

AAAAAAAAAAAA

>Musashi
>the person that beat up sasaki kojirou with a boat oar
>Arts

Dude what

>Only good assassin in my roster is a level 45 Hassan
>My heaviest hitters are a 60 Martha and 58 Saber Alter
Is the 40 AP rider daily still out of my league or do I have a shot if I bring a good support assassin?

Like I said, Medea would just nullify it.
I think the other Mystic Code can too, if you have it.
I think the available Hassan has a charm even?

Same, but there's also Quetzalcoatl
That's the season where I'll have to actually spend money in this game I just know it
I'll probably update this in the long run to skip some stuff anyway

A good support assassin would do. Or a very high level berserker if you want to be risky.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA BROTHERRRRRRR

If you use all three command seals on spamming NP, maybe.
Marie has like 200k though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU BOTH

So with the new dailies is there and day that drops Eternal Gears? Or is my Waver shit out of luck until a event/London happens?

Wouldn't this party be absolute torture for him?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSAAAAAAAAAA

>still no date for the FHA voice patch

The latter.