/owg/ - Overwatch General

See you in 30 days - Edition

>Should I buy OW?
pastebin.com/Vnzvpx2Z

>How do you play Overwatch?
Buy 50 lootboxes during the event and watch Twitch Overwatch Premium Exclusive Competitive Content.

>Any future content soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE
Jeff said no more updates because toxic community.

>What do I do if Jeff is near me
Do not look him in the eye or he will ban you for 30 days.

>Latest comic (NEW!)
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/Deventh-2545?mode=competitive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck tracer and fuck british people

yes they are you fucking retard. Otherwise show me the lore video where it says diddy kong has a 2 inchers

>Mercy 1 Tricks complaining about getting nerfed/changed once again
>They even mistook Genji's ult bug as a buff
Jesus fuck, talk about all the people who got carried by her. They just wanna not make her a must pick.

I want to nut hard in Symmetra's cervix!

Take that back you fuck

What's with these shit tier OPs?

>visible nipple
uh oh

>shit tier
It's been like this forever. Get out tourist

Is that drawn by Shiniez?

A man of class, I see

overbuff.com/players/pc/Deventh-2545?mode=competitive

>Lucio main with Mercy as their secondary
>Plays both no aim tanks when they cant get healer
>Could only get Diamond by leeching off better players when most Healfaggots are Master or above
>UGH CAN YOU BELIEVE THE BALANCE TEAM JUST REPLACE THEM

Good fucking riddance

No, it hasn't. But all your links are dumb and/or outdated. There's also no link to previous thread. And the image is stupid too.

So: what's with these shit tier OPs?

krysdecker

He never played Mercy in compet when she was broken for free elo. That guy gave zero fucks because she was bullshit and he knew it.

Absolute legend. Even got Jeff extremely upset.
The Chad support.

Because of socioeconomic reasons the OP looks that way.

who /torbjorn/ here? Anyone got any tips for him?
tfw i first started playing torb to throw but then i ended up getting pretty good at him

>Record: 0-1
>He lost with broken mercy
Lmao

>we NEED a rein
If you have ever uttered this phrase or complied and switched when someone else said it, you need to fucking off yourself.

But no one else had picked and I wanted to hit things with a hammer.

Jeff. Stop posting

Sorry you're fucking trash Deventh, get the fuck off my fourms

>delete scatter arrow
>increase the speed of his ult drastically

There, I fixed Hanzo.

I use Rein on koth maps
Orsia is my go to on payload now.

Broke him, more like.

both of those are nerfs

Yes?

Why is Genji rated as 3 stars difficult to play? He's super fucking easy

Deleting scatter arrow would make my life blissful.

u w0t m8? u wanna fooking slap?

Here comes Tea Racer!

It should just be 3 arrows.

Here comes M. Ommy!

*dashes behind u*
*activates huge deflect hitbox*
heh, try me.... kid
*crits you 3x in your face with shurikens*
*ults and wipes your team*
heh... ahoga...

>tfw no comfy Octoberfest event

Would prefer it than a tacky K-Mart level halloween thing we're getting

Can we still get last years skins?

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Here comes W.idowmaker

>barslut mercy
>barslut d.va
>barslut widow
woah... the possibilities... are endless....

Your opinions are trash

I love torb!

Play backline, not frontline. Always crossfire with your turret. Never stand behind it whacking it with your hammer. Only repair it when most of the enemy team is dead. If your turret is destroyed midfight drop a new one anywhere when no one is looking but don't bother leveling it until you find a better position after the fight. Your turret is most valuable when it's alerting you to flankers and guarding a big health pack. Keep changing your turrets position each time it's destroyed, unless you found a spot the enemy team has a hard time dealing with. After 4 or more enemy team members go down, don't be afraid to run to the frontline to grab scrap. It's never appropriate to play torb on attack, it's rarely appropriate on KOTH.

Would be a good excuse for Reflections "Wino" Hanzo

>Eichenwald gets fully decorated
>Lederhosen Rein
>Germanic skins for everyone
>Toast victory skins for everyone that didn't get an xmas one

Being able to launch 3 arrows instantly at full power would work for me. That could be a proper tank buster.

Why is my boy Lucio getting a nerf? He dindu 'nuffin.

Hanzo is not meant to be a tank buster

Nerfing Hanzo is dangerous, because then those Hanzo mains that're always on your team and never switch to anything else would become even more of a detriment.

>friends invite me to a pre-october fest downtown
>don't really care for beer
>ask the ladies at the counter to juts give me a craft beer of their choice
>gives me Angry Orchard
Well, I like beer now.

How are they nerfing him? I've been maining him this season and winning 75% of my matches with him.

>not meant to be a tank buster
>has had an ability that one shots Zarya for 2 years

Not that user, but if the dragon goes faster, it's going to do less damage in a short lapse of time.

because their changes are reactionary and they gauge character power levels arbitrarily by pickrate and personal bias

Nerf him until they quit the game.

why is it impossible to climb in this game?

>oktoberfest in the current game market
People would get offended.

That's not beer you faggot, it's literally apple juice.

what are the supposed Halloween related leaks if there are any? I heard "monster hunter McCree" essentially "confirmed" them in the minds of many

>Syms autolock lazer still follows through walls

Yeah nah gut this bitch into oblivion

The game has barely been out a full year and that's exactly why I'm suggesting they delete that skill you idiot.

>even facing sym in the first place
hello silver

>literally apple juice
>8% alcohol

Meanwhile I bet you drink miller light and enjoy it your buzz after 10 cans.

There is no fixing her. Just delete her and replace her with an actual support charcter, as in one that can heal.

>getting close to her

WHAT ARE THE CHANGES OTHER THAN MERCY?

SITE PATCH NOTES AREN'T UPDATED

I drink scotch, like men do. The only thing more pleb than drinking beer is drinking hard cider and thinking you're cool now because 8% alcohol.

rather than this, e shoots ONE arrow, that splits into 3 at X meters (one in the center, two more at 45 deg angles)

could split at like 20 or 30 meters or something so he has to place himself far away to do damage like a true sniper

I hope Mommy gets a new legendary for the Halloween event! Please let it be a Succubus skin that resembles Morrigan from Darkstalkers!

Talon needs a good healer/support.

Why don't people try triple support on 2cp offense?

>Core problem w 2cp offense is that second point is so hard to take because their respawns eventually overwhelm you
>What if you had Sound Barrier and Transcendence as they're respawning?
>Use NanoBoost + Tac-Visor as win-condition
>Have Discord orbs to compensate for lost damage

Literally just build up 4 ults and win off one big push

You're not a real man until you regularly order 3 wise men at bars and bartenders think you're an idiot because it's undrinkably bad

>drinking scotch
>not Jager
Pussy, I bet your wear tighty whities too don't you ya little bitch. Come talk to me when you drink a real German drink.

while you sit their with your pinky up sipping away at the only one you'll have us war machines will be on our 4th bottle.

All Blizzard has to do to fix Hanzo is make him yell a phrase that's as loud as Widow's sniper shots when he toggles his Scatter Arrow

If they just make him seem more threatening, it would justify the power of Scatter

People who complain about 2 CP are utter trash. Now KOTH, that's a terrible game mode that needs to be relegated to the Arcade ASAP.

Yeah, I'm sure Ana will.

Firstly, hard cider isn't beer. Secondly, 8% is literally little bitch baby tier. I bet you got buzzed from 2 sips, you lightweight lmao.

>have to ana bost tac visor
I remember the good old days where people didn't out heal off AOE against TV.

The fact that Mercy's ult practically counts out 76 makes this game even worse. That's 3 ults that make his ult worthless, added with Dva barrier, monkey barrier, Osira barrier, Rein barrier and 76s reduced damage output. It's pretty much killed him off for good.

why the fuck is my team consistently the one with one fucking tank and healer while the opposing team always has 2/2/2? what the fuck blizzard, this can't be coincidence

Who is Tracers hard-counter?

Whiskey is for women and teething babies.

Jager is raw garbage. You should try drinking booze for taste.

you dont understand what scatter is supposed to be used for
its meant to be a finishing tool, something you use to finish a near-kill, not a frontloaded 400 damage shotgun

giving him the ability to blindfire a potential 750 damage into a crowd is not a "fix" its a fucking buff, youre making it both easier to use and randomly more rewarding than it currently is

She doesn't have one, only soft counters

>bitch baby tier
>beers are always 5%
>nearly double the content
At least you can easily pound those back, unlike what ever the fuck you've been bitter faced sipping at all night.

I bet you were the coolest guy in your frat.

>win round 1 koth
>our mercy leaves in the middle of round 2 and we lose the round
>mercy never comes back
>still win round 3 in a 5v6

This, a good Tracer just tortures the team the entire match. She doesn't really even need to get kills if she keeps pulling their attention away from defending the front.

Though you do want kills, if you can get your accuracy to 45% on average you'll be pretty much killing anyone 200hp and lower on one magazine.

When I play Soldier I never ult because a) I can focus fire better than the ult can when facing a full team and b) popping it is begging to get you focused by the other time. Worst ult in the game by far.

>beers are always 5%
Yeah, if you drink the watered down piss beers.

OHKO heros should not get an ability to compensate for potentially poor aim on the player's part. Delete scatter completely.

Scatter would be ok if it had as long of a CD as Sonic Arrow or if it only "activated" after 20m or something. Or cap the damage at 300 and it can't headshot crit.

This, where are you people getting the info on nerfs? The main site isn't updated.

>take highground
>enemy hanzo's scatter arrow is useless

What if it only bounced off of walls and ceilings but not floors? That way people can't just aim at your feet to one shot you.

I'm OK with it being a oneshot, even. I just don't think the oneshot should be available every 10 seconds, I don't think he should instakill tanks, and I don't think he should be able to shoot it at his own feet and kill you when you flank him.

My dad works at Blizzard.

>these fedora beer elitists
nobody cares

Why doesnt anyone on my team pick Junkrat?

Hes obviously insanely good right now, but I only ever see him on the enemy team, and hes always wrecking shit

I would play him myself but Im usually stuck tanking, and Im a bit confused as to why the dps players would avoid picking him

Nah aiming at feet to score a OHKO is lame as fuck no matter what the cooldown is. He's supposed to be a badass ninja archer using scatter to shoot around corners and shit but in practice it's abused by scrubs after they miss several headshots in a row. If it stopped bouncing off floors completely it would be working as intended again.

Why don't they just make it so that scatter doesn't shotgun? Like you can only be damaged by 2 arrows max