pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?755133-Age-of-Rollo-The-Byzantine-Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rock the boat!

THEY HAVE WRONGED US

I damn hope so, because Warhammer 40 000 is already pretty grim, I don't want the same stuff in Warhammer.
Shit, Warhammer was supposed to be a lot less dark, but they had to turn it into something grimdark, with Bretonnia being filled of inbred peasants.

I've been moved to this thread by a Slann.

They truly can move mountains.

LOVE ETERNAL!
Halloween soon

This should have that enrage effect too.

will I be able to capture it next turn without taking many autoresolve losses if I sack it?

Too many, first time I saw an abomination die here. Clanrats spawned from inside.

Makes me wish there was a Total War-like with an emphasis on growth and trade because I like these parts more and more as I grow older.

What are they doing in "loot and occupy"? It looks like a barbecue.

Okay what the fuck is that.

Who here active in the generals?

tfw no more general speeches

>Warhammer was supposed to be a lot less dark
>meanwhile in the rape capital of Nagarond

Are Dark Elves less dark than Dark Eldar?

This is what I call Starship Trooper effect when you hire somebody to do stuff that he personally dislike.

Vortex campaign was a fun break from normal Total War campaigns, but it's too fucking tiring to play and win.

News on Mortal Realms FUCKING WHEN

A garrison almost stopped 2 chaos armies. Was quite the valiant battle. After this they were no threat and got wiped by my army easily.

Nah, not really to worry. Skaven just think anything non-Skaven is disgusting, so the thought of something without fur, and pink-skinned is hideous to them. It's also something they like to lord over captives, at the very least dwarves, since the rats consider themselves to be furred and superior, so removing hair from captives is like another way of putting them in their place so to speak.

>filled of inbred peasants

Only in some writer interpretations of the lore, and last I recall it was retconned anyway. Not that there's no inbred peasants, but the vast majority are not. Just dirty and stupid.

best way to play is to ignore it completly and do not ANY rituals.
Limited choice of lords and nations do not help.

any mods that make Black Arks cost no additional army upkeep yet?

The impression I got from Dark Elves is that they mostly needed slaves to sacrifice to Khorne, rather than torturing them like the Eldars do.

Thus Age of Sigmar.

Ha, so that's why in Vermintides, the skavens slaves are naked.
>last I recall it was retconned anyway
Oh, good. There's already the Count Vampires and the Beastmen if you want atrocities and tortures. Through apparently the Count Vampires aren't all about atrocities, since they still need human servants to suck off.

you're gonna go crazy waiting for it at this rate, the game's only been out for 6 days

go take a break from total war and /twg/ and you'll be fine

I'm still enjoying it, but now I'm really looking forward to seeing how Old World looks and plays out with Climate Conquest mechanics.

Are Helves OP? Is "normal" the actual normal difficulty or is battle difficulty balanced around hard?

You may take my city lizardscum but you will feel the pain before it happens.

40k just goes "Dude everything is so gigantic and Epic lmao, and everything sucks". I like fantasy because while all sides have a some bad qualities it's not full grimderp. It makes it easier to care for factions since there are actual decent people. Even the bad factions have one or two good things about them, like Vampires have Vlad and Isabella's romance

That wailing delf music spooks me.

The skavenslaves in TWWH2 are also pretty naked if you look close at them. Though that's not only because of punishment/humiliation, but also in large part because of how they're brutalized with constant whipping/scarring, very malnourished, and such dismal living conditions with filth and plagues common.

>The impression I got from Dark Elves is that they mostly needed slaves to sacrifice to Khorne, rather than torturing them like the Eldars do

Well, Dark Eldar probably do worse things anyway.

boy that sure was a close one! Fighting lizards in cities when they have lots of monsters is funny - just occupy their inf on the walls with malekith, sneak some shades on the unoccupied parts of the walls, and start shooting at the monsters from above

if you've played any sort of tw before you should be on hard difficulty, easy is the babbymode totalasscancer was playing and winning on despite not making a single intelligent decision

This. Fucking everything in this.

I haven't played W:TW 2 yet. I'm still trying to get a hang on the first one.

I am getting aroused.

>Dark Eldar probably do worse things anyway.

Have you ever organized a mass orgy SO BIG you spawned a chaos god?

I used to play VH/VH but the autistic AI refusing any and all diplomacy + public order penalties was too much

>Khorne
They sacrifice to Khaine.

My only problem with skaven is that I can't find a good balance between slaves/meatshields and proper units, especially early game when you've really only got clanrats and runners
Do I just take 4-5 slaves and adjust depending on how much ranged I expect to encounter?

Well some people have nice lives in 40k too, like the Tau, until they get purged, or those eldar hippies that ride on dinosaurs.

Khaine is Khorne in disguise, my nigga

At least it was like that until End Times retconned it and said "LOL NO THERE IS AN ACTUAL KHAINE"

Dark Eldars not only torture you, they also mutilate you and turn you into a freak.
The Dark Elves would make you work in the mines, sacrifice you to Khaine (not Khorne), but the addition of torture for fun seems recent, I though they were pragmatic.

Yeah, my bad.

Playable factions:

1. Carolingian Empire
2. Kingdom of Asturias
3. Emirate of Cordoba
4. Kingdom of Wessex
5. Kingdoms of Ireland
6. Kingdom of the Picts
7. Kingdom of Jorvik (aka Danelaw)
8. Abbasid Caliphate
9. Kingdom of Norway
10. Norsemen/ Normanni (aka Rollo's Viking Horde)
11. Kingdom of Denmark
12. Kingdom of Sweden
13. Rus Khaganate
14. Kievan Rus
15. Bulgarian Empire
16. Polons (Horde)
17. The Magyars (Horde)
18. Byzantine Empire
19. Kingdoms of Wales

>this meme again
When will chaosfags accept there exists gods other then there edgy cuckolds?

>tfw no exodite waifu on a secluded world

WHEN

I would if everyone looked like this

You can get a beard weaver too as the elves

>post yfw Pirates of the Great Sea dlc
>Luthor Harkon and the Vampire Coast PIRATE SKELLIES
>Lokihr Fellheart and a much needed upgrade to Black Arks, and a Corsair focused army
>Araby Corsair shits
>Sartosan pirates
>CLAN SKURVY

who am I kidding, until naval combat is a thing this will never happen

No, Dark Eldar don't even have a logistical reason for it. The Dark Elves actually run their society/economy on slaves and slave labor. They do horrible things to them too, but they need slaves to function. Dark Eldar, they literally only do it to stave off Slaanesh thirsting for their souls, and be as nightmarishly cruel and depraved as possible.

To compare and contrast, if you get taken prisoner by each;

>Dark Elves captive, you've got a pretty bleak life ahead of you as a sacrifice, military training fodder, or general slave.
>Dark Eldar captive, you've got arguably the worst possible fate in the 40k setting as they torture and violate you in ways that would give cenobites nightmares.

For fantasy, they're just stereotypical evil slaving elves. For 40k, they're almost comically grimdark edgelords.

I always assumed Khaine was a unique god because of this big boy being in 40k.

when does it come out?

Is that a wraith from Dominions 4 next to it?

sci-fi super science really gives GW a chance to up the grimdarkness when you think about it. Then again i suppose there is nothing stopping dark elves from making capes out of human skin, they just don't do it. Meanwhile Dark Eldar do it just because they can.

Now that i think about it though, Dark Eldar's freaks are pretty similar to Skaven Abominations.

mods to replace current shit when

No idea desu, but the campaign map and rosters are very far in development.

Fuck you for making me see that

>For 40k, they're almost comically grimdark edgelords.

Everything is comical in 40k. That's pretty much the point.

magyar cigany

looks bretty good
i was always a byzaboo

Dark Eldars have a reason : they're desperate. And desperate people are dumb. Everything they do is struggling to avoid being devoured by Slaanesh, while knowing well that sooner or later, they're fucked.

No problem!

Khaine is his own man in 40k too, or was, until the nightbringer fucked him up and then slaanesh and khorne broke him into a million pieces.

That's their only reason though. They be the worst they can be, just for self-preservation.

The Dark Elves by contrast have many reasons for their policy on slaves, and it's a rather complicated system which feeds into their society and how it functions.

>shipping iron wine and weird birds n cats n shit
>34 gold

Really makes me think

Heres the full mod page: twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?755133-Age-of-Rollo-The-Byzantine-Empire

And the Dark Elves aren't unnecessarily sadistic. They're practical about it. Meanwhile, the beastsmen take pleasure in torturing people for no reason.

But they all deserve to die anyway.

Probably already exporting everything to another trade partner. Check your trade tab.

It's not their fault they partied so hard they made a dark god and now they have to feed on pain to live. Dark Eldar dindu nuffin

How do you do Malekith's campaign? Not sure how to start out, and Morathai's does not seem fun to me at all.

how the fuck do you properly target vaul's anvil

every time i try to use it, it seems like it's got a 50% chance to do absolutely nothing, and a 50% chance to destroy something I wasnt trying to destroy

New thread, new rolls.

Please no Tyrion

I'd see if I can get Ghrond before the eastern guy gets it and hopefully he kills off the mongols east of him so you don't have to spend 150 turns eradicating boring Chaos shits.

Gimmie sweet dark elves.

GIVE MOMMY

>play Heroes of Annihilated Empires
>in that game, skeleton are chaff and zombies are the heavy hitters
>try Warhammer : Total War
>it's the opposite, zombies are chaff and skeleton are bread and butter

I know, I said the same thing in /civ4xg/, but it still pisses me off.

t. end of memetimes

Worth casting healing spells after a battle if over? Like casting regrowth as you chase down the fleeing troops.

kek is that erebus?

Skeletons are cooler.

yes

Fuck. How to Queek?

Is this nigger serious? 4k gold?

Fuck and suck elves, according to /twg/
Otherwise, be ready to throw down with Kroq-Gar

You know it

Polons?

Skeletons are theorically unbeatable. In HoAE, they are of the naked variant, with just an axe.

Don't normal Eldar protect their souls with stones?

>task fully combat upgraded Noble to engage a lizard lord riding a dinosaur
>Loses almost immediately

Was it the eagle he was riding/

link to comic
?

s t r a t e g o s

Main races/factions by treatment of their slaves, in descending order of best to worst, relatively and generally speaking. Obviously there are exceptions;

>Minor examples of slavery here and there among main races
>Powergap, after which slavery is a common and widely-practiced thing
>Greenskins
>Norsca/Kurgan/Hung
>Dark Elves
>Chorfs
>Beastmen
>Skaven
>Chaos

This is strictly speaking slaves, captives are another matter.