>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pubg.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ded

Can I get a bless up? This is my first ever solo win, came close at rank 2 a few times. I rekt bois too

New update when?

Why does winning feel so good?

How is the automatic G18

bad

I am beyond livid right now.

>first warmup game of the night on TPP before jumping into FPP
>emerge victorious from school
>get some dank loot
>kill the dude who got the crate
>I can smell the chicken dinner from here
>NETWORK LAG DETECTED
>eventually am able to run again
>almost ded
>use my medkit
>doesn't register
>die to fucking blue zone

Fuck you Xfinity, and fuck you Bluehole

>duos fpm
>decide to not play stupid for once
>loot medium-sized spot for okay gear
>drive into the middle of the zone instead of camping the edges and getting shot in the back
>don't shoot at everyone we see
>win easily in a Roszok ending after killing 8 in the top 30
it just werks
Also the Vector is so much fun

Gz anons!

>14
noice

Can I get a "you tried"?

This is the first time I got close to getting a chicken dinner in solo fpp.

Past that, when should I use an ar when I think they're far away and still need to use an sr?

>Past that, when should I use an ar when I think they're far away and still need to use an sr?
I can't really decipher that sentence
Are you contemplating the distance at which the AR is the better choice over the SR?
Depends on many factors, really- what AR, what SR, how much cover and so on
But ARs are really SR-lites already, they do the job just fine in engagements up to 300m or so

Yeah, I see in other peoples videos, they have both ar and sr. They pull out an ar when I think an sr is what they should use.

I had a scar-l with compensator, red dot, and vert foregrip. For sr, it was a mini with a 4x.

The Mini is a special case because it's really an AR in disguise, basically a M16 on steroids
But imagine when you have a KAR, just spamming m16 shots can be better than trying to hit the kar headshot
Depends, really

Gz user, im sure youll get your first(?) chicken dinner soon!

All right, I'm gonna try using ar for farther range than what I'm used to.

Thank you user

Yeah, as those anons said, using rifle on low-medium/medium ranges like 100 - 250 m is perfectly fine even with just a red dot/holo and especially in final circles, the recoil is still manageable and the target is pretty visible usually, but theres nothing wrong in trying some sniper shots if you have the cover/time to do so, generally a tapping weapon, like sks/mini/any other rifle would be the best to use in these sort of situations because its easier to keep track of your opponet and your shots, just so you know where the bullets go and if you hit him or not, and try not to spam the ak on that distance because it wont be that much fun.. This whole thing of 'when i should be using rifles and when i should be using snipers' is influenced by preference and feeling honestly, after a while youll get the feel of it
And you welcome user!

>friends only want to play 3rd person

How do I convince them that first person is better? They always say that people only camp in first person, but we always die to people that camp behind trees and corners.

Why don't my mini14 shots to the head when using an 8x scope get the 1 hit kills, but all the streamers and youtubers do?

its fine at close range, better than the other pistols if you have the choice in your first couple houses

>mini14 1 hit kill headshot
what?

Yeah, literally all the youtubers and other videos always highlight them, getting the 1hk's w/ the mini, but it never happens with me like...?

That argument is pissing me off. "But they camp in FPP!"

Oh yeah? And we lie down on top of a building or behind windows, using the TPP to safely scan the area without exposing ourselves then we do what? Taking advance of a tactical feature that requires stationary positions over a period of time?

"Uh.. Um.. I don't like it! You don't see as much!"

>mfw

Link me a clip or something? I've never seen such a thing happen to a full health enemy.

Fuck you piece of shit devs. I'm on fucking google fiber and you give me this? Garbage game on garbage servers.

>land stalber
>circle is hospitol
>no cars for the whole run

>see circle is far away
>immediately try to find a car
>if cant, just grab an AR and start running

Or you can loot for 5 minutes and then whine I guess

Holy fuck this is happening to me too

wew

So are some players just gods or what?

I fairly often have firefights where a player will shoot like twice and I'll automatically be dead. They'll literally just shoot their gun just 3 or even 2 times and that's it, I die from a headshot. I'd say this happens every few deaths and I'm just left wondering how I could have ever stood a chance.

I have over a decade experience with FPS games and my aim is pretty good. I don't get how this can happen more than like once ever in a game like PUBG.

So what's the deal? Is there some fundamental aspect I'm missing to PUBG's gunplay?

Any tips in general really for winning firefights would be appreciated. I know how to play like a pussy and make it to top10 consistently but that's gay and boring. I suck dick in 1v1 firefights and I just don't fucking know anymore.

this league was pretty fun, too bad I had not enough free time to grind to a good rank

protip:

>aim for the head
>shoot
>win duel

>solo squads
>get a pretty good setup
>final few circles
>sniping people from the bushes and tossing Molotovs at them
>headshot a duo
>reload
>suddenly the zone is upon me
>can't even sprint fast enough to the safe area
>die five feet away

What a fucking disappointing way to die.

>being able to aim for the head in a game where it immediately starts stuttering and running at like 10fps the moment an enemy is in your line of sight

ok do I need to spend like another 10k on a new rig or what

wew lads

>that ass clenching moment where you decide to stop crouch running and full on full tilt boogie run to the center of the zone
>nobody shoots you

>be duo with potato gear
>kill decked out duo and take their shit
Best feel

>that moment when you snake crawl through long grass from plant to plant in the final couple of circles when there's 5 people left and someone picks you off from god knows where, almost outside of the zone.

I swear people have found another texture exploit, there's no fucking way sometimes.

i will never understand the "stutter" and "low fps" problems, my rig is decent at best and my problem with fps stutters/drops are almost none, there are some areas where my framerates drops a lot but even then it is decent

>swamp
>yasnaya polyana

in these two areas my fps drop to around 30-50 fps which is annoying but not a gamebreaker, in every other area i have >80 fps

my rig:
>i5 3470
>geforce 970gt
>8gb ram
>ssd

i have to say that i have almost all details on low besides anti aliasing and visibility which are put on high, I use as well 3 different shaders which kill around 10-20fps

>pic related - my last dinner, it was delicous

nice. but pls scale down ur webms more so it looks less jpeg.

I can't use native res at 1440p. I tried reshape and it makes the game beautiful and clear, but I get 50fps during gunfights and shit.
If I use 1080p my pc compresses the screen slightly weirdly, makes the map unreadable unless you zoom in.
>tfw 980ti but it's not strong enough for 1440p

Also 1080p fucks with my mouse settings slightly

>pubg.me/
I have everything on max and lag out the asshole when those bombs go off. Even with 14 gigs Vram.

1080TI
5960X
SSD ~ 85 FPS max, aVg ~ 36

I think it's just pure luck a lot of the time on who you might see in the a final circle. I just posted my first win at the top.

When it was the last 5 people, it was me, a sniper on a hill who almost gunned me down (no idea how I managed to dodge shots), a guy who was behind me who never shot me for some reason, a 2nd sniper on a different hill, and some roamer.

I almost got sniped, but survived and the guy behind me was killed by the sniper who kept shooting him. And when I got into cover I had no idea where these two snipers could be; but both times when I was scoping in I managed to see them moving and was able to get headshots on him. The 2nd sniper moved all the way from the hill to a downed vehicle before I even saw him, and even then it was just barely the top of his helmet and I got a direct headshot on him.

It's gotta be the same idea when you get sniped by others too. They just had happened to scope in and see you and had the advantage of having a 4/8/15x scope for the easy snipe. Also playing on low settings is a bit of an exploit in some ways? It's easier to see people at distance who might be crawling in grass/etc because textures look different or don't even really load at all at distance.

If there was a server browser and people could make custom matches and there was a no sniper rifle option with no scopes above 4x, I bet there'd be way less "sniped from no where" situations. Also hackers, hackers are definitely in this game and will use aimbots to perfect headshot people.

you have a crazy large resolution man, holy shit

true, i will look up how to create a smooth good looking webm before i post a new one

You do know that grass despawns after about 150 meters

the game is just inconsistent. some people have good rigs and still seems to get lag, my setup is old and im fine like 90% of the time. most often i hover between 50 and 70 fps.
but that other 10% is hell. 5+ second lockups early game, 1-2 second stutters if a bomb happens to blow up a bunch of destructibles at the same time, 30fps chugging in certain areas like pic related. 30fps is definitely a gamebreaker though. fuck aiming with 30 in this game, id rather just not play. so some areas i will avoid at all costs.
>2500k at 4.2
>950 with a mild oc
>8gig ram
>ssd

>inb4 ancient technology
still happily runs everything else i play with no issue. i do use like every performance tweak known to man for pubg though.

Why do you keep killing me? :(

Ayy, I've got a 5960x too, only a 980ti though. Dat 4.4GHz stable overclock for 8 cores. I suspect this game works better with quad cores, since players like Shroud get liquid smooth gameplay.

Never go max fuccboi

>all those scrubs with low fps
>meanwhile, sitting here with a 1080ti, Ryzen 1700x, 16GB RAM and a m.2 4xPCIe SSD

What are you, poor?

Has this games production come to a halt? Adding a gun is nice sure, but we haven't seen anything ground shaking since first person was added

>has a nade
>yeah lemme rush in

New map is being done.

>random squads
>all 4 of us have mics
>1 foreign shitter is constantly screaming "everybody says about the bird a b-b-bird bird bird"
>the 3 of us try to shut him up
>he just responds with "fuck off" then goes back to his bird screeching
>he landed a little way away from us
>we meet up
>he is still doing it
>shotgun him to the face
>execute him when down

some people are just so fucking annoying

New maps, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing, vaulting, reworking of the current map, backend expansion, network optimization..

Yeah they've been saying that for awhile, but we also haven't heard anything in awhile

Oh yeah the weedvan is being added I guess

I actually thought I used them all
Oh well

Yeah but he could have won 1000 dollars on WMMR's Bird Of The Word day prize. I don't blame him.

>almost identical twins
this shit has caused me some real confusion on occasion

yes. i didn't even pay for the game

hheheheheh

>The fact that he jumped allowed you to shoot him one more time
kek

when in doubt, just assume they're hacking and report them.
if they're not hacking, nothing happens.
that's what i do.
it sounds salty, but it works 90% of the time when i report players i assume are hacking, then i get a notification the same week that the players ive been reporting are in fact hacking.
feels good man.

>literally too retarded to play in the zones
>camps outside the zone and shoots people driving into the zone
>wew lads check this sick clip out

>then i get a notification
care to show one?

why should I panic out of the first blue zones you fucking pleb? :^) its the easiest spot to kill shitters like who you just want to rush out of it as fast as possible

>camping
yeah sure, moving around looking for prey and cars is camping, lel kys

How fucked am I boys?

>expecting people to be in the circle in the first 15 minutes
Shit user what are you doing

fix this game u fucking jews , even pewdiepie left us D:

Haha

Acer predator man....Best monitor I've ever owned. Really worth the money.

I want to become a killing machine but I'm pretty much stuck at 2 k/d average at best.

What streamers should I watch who play aggressively? Someone who consistently gets like 10+ kills and doesn't play like a boring pussy.

how is the general for literally the most popular PC game right now dead as fuck?

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

Cause its normies playing. 80%+ of the game is just regular people playing who dont give a shit about the online community or anything like that. Just your "average" pc gamer.

The people that play and post on Veeky Forums or reddit or whereever else probably encompass like.. 8% of the playerbase. And even then it could just be lurkers and not posters.

There's limited stuff to talk about compared to other generals and games, besides just posting "look at my win".

Lets talk about solo squads. Is it better to finish off the dude you shot and then move on to his friends or just let him lay there and not shoot him on the ground while trying to kill his buddies?

I prefer to secure the kill because I have no idea if I'm going to win the gunfight and I prefer just to go down knowing I got a few kills.

lurker reporting in

>squads with randoms
>matched with a premade of 3 russians
>immediately assume they will team kill me for my shit
>they want to land in bumfuck nowhere
>land quite far from them
>they keep asking me to go over to them
>ignore them and keep looting
>eventually they start downing each other, claiming they are in a fight with another team and ask me to come help
>decide to simply go kill them
>drive up
>run over one of our team mates that is downed
>other guy starts shooting at me
>shotgun him
>kill him when downed
>last guy is coming up the hill towards me
>starts throwing nades at me
>come out from behind my rock and kill him

fucking russians.. why do they always try to tk you

finish them desu. that way if you die, you know you ruined that persons game before you died.

Situational.
Go for the kill if you know where his buddy is. If you're trying to smoke them out they have to come to him.

You must be playing on the EU server, because I've never encountered any Russians playing this game. Only Chinese, US, and Canadians.

think I just encountered my first hacker lads.

the guy was constantly wiping squads of 4 by himself, the final 15 guys were essentially wiped out by just him, he never missed a shot and seemed to know where everybody was. Even behind walls he seemed to know where people were..

Who /nolife/ here?
Need some NEET pals to PUBG with.

Drop your discord or your steam or whatever. I'm 1800+ in both perspectives.

Is there a sound advantage to going shoe-less in the game?

I don't wanna look retarded but I'll remove them if there's a significant distinction in footsteps.

The sound of bare feet is just as loud as the sound of shoes. The only difference is the pitch of the sound.

It's entirely preference. If you're into muh immersion then obviously you'd wear shoes because this game is a walking simulator and you'd get nasty blisters otherwise.

Best config on Reshade?

When I used it, LumaSharpen and Vibrance.

"ReShade works flawlessly with less than 1 FPS drop using LumaSharpen (3.0 STR, 0.100 CLAMP, lower strength for less sharpness) and Vibrance (1.0 STR, make it lower for less saturated colors)."

>watch webms/videos
>the people all have snail-speed reaction times and the shittiest aim possible
>play the game
>get two/one-tapped immediately on sight by DIGGERNICK

HOW THE FUCK DO I CROUCH JUMP??

If you have an nvidia card just use digital vibrance. Same effect without the fps hit.

whats the trick to crouch jumping out of a window?

Bind it to your mouse.

that's what i was thinking, thanks mucho senior

Is anyone else having an issue where weapons don't load onto the map for a minute or so after landing?