Ethereum is dropping, the south korean whales will dump their share on the 31st of march

Ethereum is dropping, the south korean whales will dump their share on the 31st of march.

Don't say i didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5x9inx/ethereum_is_big_in_south_korea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof or fuck off you stupid shill

I sold my stack yesterday, going to buy back in the dip

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5x9inx/ethereum_is_big_in_south_korea/

Market manipulation is real

It just bounced off the 3 week strong support line.

If it broke this I was getting ready to buy more but alas it bounced back up as it has week in and week out.

sold all mine today

i don't care if this 31 march shit is bullshit, it doesn't hurt to get out for one day.

It's going parabolic tonight tho bro

Is this kind of thread a new meme or what?

I work for Chase Manhattan. The higher ups are all scrambling to hold their ethereum. Heard it's going to be reaching at least 5k per coin tomorrow by 10 PM.

foorish greedy american

you praying right into my hands

foolish goy. if you dump you will never be rich as us. You will miss the boat and us bankers will forever remain supreme.

rumors are such a tease they be like eth about to drop to $35 and I'm like yes I can round off my stack finally without trading risk and just buy low and then eth jumps up off the month long support line

I'm part of a Korean whale club of the country's millionares. We are going to buy ETH till it hits $130 and dump.

Take this info and go.

More helpful with a timeline whale bro

I work for a big crypto group in the crypto valley in Zoug, Switzerland.... Ethereum is getting pumped tomorrow to 500-1000 and then getting dumped heavy because Vitalik and his team are giving up and going to work on a different project... There is no proof and no reason to trust an user on the internet but trust me this is 100% legit, act wisely.

I'm pumping 1,000,000 btc into eth at 9 PM EST today, if you act accordingly you can avoid working for the rest of your lives

i meant a billion btc

thanks for warning me bro, in honor of you ill paint my new lambo your favorite color

Vantablack would be siq bro

Be curious to see if anything happens

sorry poor nigger you can't buy ethereum for 2 dollars a coin.

There are no whales left in Asia

Japan harpooned them all

Its happening...My dad works in a medum sized finance and trading firm.
Dump guys and rebuy when the price drops.
This is how you make the big bux.

He works in Korea I mean. Im from hong kong.

Wow that's it I'm convinced
Some anonymous guy on Veeky Forums that says he's Korean said he read some forum where some guys said that they're whales and that they're saying they're going to crash the price of ethereum on april fools day(lmao)

Dumping all of my ETH now

Nothing will happen. Ethereum never did what Veeky Forums told except mooning.

Screencap this, it will not crash because of some chinks. You are creating the panic yourselves with these threads.

inb4 the opposite happens

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING

just got word from my african programmer friends from africa. looks like theyre getting ready to pump eth to 2k tonight. id seriously recpnsider iif youre thinking of selling.

just mortgaged my house because of this post. thank you my friend i will be rich!

no problem, my african friends found a way to harness their flip phones into a eth mining botnet. they currently own half of all the eth. they control the price. these africans are very smart

It dipped to 45 euro, should we expect lower? Pls respond.

I work for the uh... Patriots, when EVA comes back withour uh... money were gonna pump till 2k on the 31st of March then dump until it hits 20 buy region, we have formulated this bulletproof plan using ideas from reputable analysts from tradingview but keep it on the DL its a secret just between us, okay?

>Zoug
It's Zug you dumbass.
>someone that acually works for a crypto firm in Baar, Zug.

Man, you cannot deny the presence of whale, and it was foretold two days prior this day.

BUY AT 46 EUR OR WAIT FOR MORE DIP?
BUY AT 46 EUR OR WAIT FOR MORE DIP?
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

buy dip

R u rumantsch or something? Kys

Whoops I meant 10 satoshis

dont buy yet buy at 40 in 1-2 hours

SO MUCH RISK TO HOLD THIS

SELL BEFORE LOSSES AND BANKRUPTCY

A few weeks ago it went from 57 down to 32 in a day. This shit doesn't event touch that.

Too many newfags in my crypto kingdom.

You all realize it's now April 1 in Korea right. This is all you bitches panic dumping.

Dont buy ever. ETH is worthless.

>he missed the ride from $10 to $50
Yawn.

buy Lisk now its the next big thing in a year

Remember Feathercoin. You should have sold as it started to go down.

So people are selling their Ether for Bitcoin, amirite?

Don't tell me you're actually panicselling because of these Korean landwhales...

Yes. Safest crypto to keep your investment in until switching back to ETH. Plus add some gains from BTC and you buy the ETH dip. You'll be sitting on a fatter bag of ETH when it shoots back up in mid-April.

Let me add BTC will dump off after this steep climb later today so get it out after you like your gains. Will keep climbing for now, but it will go back to $1050. So take your gains and get out.

you'd better be right lad

When it's true that some people are intentionally dumping now to buy in cheaper again later then it has to be a good sign for everyone holding Ether. Seems like Ethereum has more potential than just being a gambling object. (What would be actually the first time for a coin, besides buying drugs in the deep web.)

Sounds more like rationalselling. Why you are panic-holding. Just like the banks and their pooled mortgage securities in 2008.

Your mom is worthless

That's right goy. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance of this New Coin Order.

This.

I bought Lisk very cheap now cause there is a dip.
It will be back at 30k in 2 days.

When you sell it early enough you can call it rational selling. But when someone sells when it's almost at the bottom of the dip it's just panicselling.

We are already at the point where you should consider rebuying.

Did you read what the guy in his "secret club" wrote? He said some whales want to manipulate the market to buy more cheaper. And if these whales exist they have a good reason to want cheap ETH. They know it will moon soon.

Thanks for the tip user I just bought in at 26210 sat. Couldn't believe how cheap it was.

kek is always right

I really hope you guys didn't panic sell.

>when someone sells when it's almost at the bottom of the dip

The fact that you think you can predict that says it all. Clueless cryptocoiner.

This is not news.
The question is how cheap they want to buy it.

How do scramble to hold something you're already holding?

>There is a Deus Ex Machina and it's the real cause for [CURRENT PRICE]
>the Soros
>the Goldman Sachs
>the Koreans
Fuck off

he's a fking shill ETH is going to the center of the Earth screenshot this

Are you retarded or what? Calm down, faggot.

laughed at this. thanks

samefagging

You realize it's going to double top, then bull trap, then start sandpapering.

how have you come to realize this information?

Everyone thinks ETH is the "new paradigm".......think about what every other tradeable security did when when people thought it was the "new paradigm".

Yeah but it's still the safest option in crypto currencies besides bitcoin nowadays

Kys, illiterate cucks.

Interesting that we were warned a month in advance that eth would be dumped today and it went down 10%

Don't forget the part where eth will shoot to $100 this week

>it's still the safest option in crypto currencies besides bitcoin nowadays

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH man, ethcucks are true comedy gold. It's so obvious you niggers don't understand what you are buying, you just hear "smart contracts" and you think you are investing in something good and not a scam

Yus

every single time i put a sell order of ETH for BTC on bittrex, i get like 5 bids one value lower than mine within a millisecond, even when i type values way lower than the last asking price. how am i supposed to sell on here?

sell against someone who is bidding aka the market, or just wait and hope someone eventually buys your (literal) shit

i am. i sell below the latest lowest value and instantly i get hit with 5+ sell orders that are 1 value lower than mine.

for example, if the latest sell order was for 0.04495506BTC, i set my sell value to 0.04495206BTC, and instantly 5 other orders will sell below mine and no one buys mine. i feel like im missing something

sell against someone who is BIDDING read the fucking post holy fuck
Fill buy orders if you don't want competition, you're trying to undercut other sell orders

those are bots, to make you sell lower or bid higher. make a sell order for a bid that's already in the order book, that way you'll sell against the market and your order will be instantly filled (given enough volume)

oh, you're right i'm sorry i didn't read your post carefully enough. thank you
Yes i understand now, thank you for your clarification as well

sorry now I feel like a dick. Have a good day. I'm just on edge watching ether prices.

check the poster IDs to check who you are replying to