/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14077698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Ann.

Obligatory Makoto post

Best girls and Morgana

Mona-chan!

Stop falseflagging

I agree with the last 2, tho.

Everyday until DSN

She's mine /pg/

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

She's mine /pg/

>no text
I guess we all know who the best Makoto is

Important Poll
strawpoll.me/14077698

This content dry spell is killing me. I'm thirsty for anything ;_;

Nice!

I'm thirsty too, user.

It's obvious user

>I'm thirsty for anything ;_;
Okay...
*unzips dick*

fuck off

Not a fan of yuri but I really like that picture. Although I guess it's not necessarily yuri.

For the user that asked last thread (): yes, it's a correct translation. Aikido is 合気道, and even Makoto's Official Design works profile lists it as a skill of hers.

Her Metaverse fighting style probably doesn't match up with it because she's not actually using it there (it's more of a self-defense martial art), and is just using brute force to vent instead. I don't believe we have an official comment on that, though, so that's just my guess.

The best.

I'm confused
Is Doujin-chan the town bike or our queen?

Mariefag Shitstormborn of the House /pg/, First of Her Name, the Unbanned, Queen of the Squad and the Shitposters, Khaleesi of the Great Veeky Forums, Breaker of Global Rule 13, and Mother of Discordfags

Best boy is actually best girl.

There can only be one Queen in this general.

The artist intended for it to be

LEWDvenza.

The only good Makoto

Why would a little girl be so lewd

Interesting, hopefully they'll address this in the spinoffs. I don't know much about martial arts, but does she use any type in the metaverse? Or is just random brute force like you said.

Damn why are Makotofags so insecure they have to shit on other characters?

>that moment during a rank 9 event when she realizes you're really into her
Gives me a little boner.

don't lewd the velvet loli

It's a joke, user.

>that moment when she's so flustered that all you can do is smother her with a kiss until she calms down

Says the guy who says "the only good Makoto" when posting Door kun.

My theory is that she's formally trained in Aikido, and her kickboxing is just mirrored moves from Saw or her dad, but she doesn't consider herself as skilled with that.
But as people keep bringing up, grappling martial are not practical against demons, so she uses her borrowed skills from her sister, making up for the lack of skill with Persona-enhanced strength and speed.

Of course, by the endgame, she's been using those borrowed skills for months that in fights for her life, so she's probably really skilled at that point, much like how Yusuke is skilled with a sword after fighting with a sword in death battles for months.

Does anyone have the edit of Anne saying "You'd think I'd want to meet up with you? What a fucking idiot."

My boy Makoto isn't a joke. He gave his life for you you ungrateful faggots. And you shit on his name for some ugly whore.

me too

He's not wrong though. Makoto Niijima is fucking garbage.

For my angel!
For JUSTICE!

I'm not sure if you're joking, but if you aren't then you seem to be the insecure one.

Do you have more of these?

Look at what you've done, Makoto.

Another fight over YOU has erupted, you're not just useless to me. You're a burden.

Life:
full of shit
everyone mean to me
have to work
gets worse the older you are

Haru:
full of love
is nice to me
won't have to work, she's rich
our love gets better the older we get

Does anyone have that story where Joker whores out an autistic Makoto and she dies at the end?

It would be cool if their animations changed as they levelled up, so at the beginning they would look pretty clumsy and their damage would reflect that but by the end game they would be much more proficient.

He could've asked before, I did'n ask for this.

Everyone has his opinion, but the most important thing is having self awareness. The guys who shits on Makoto Niijima daily says Makotofags are insecure just because they "shit" on Door kun for one minute.

God she needs some cock.

>can't take any criticism or desenting opinions at all
Wow, fucking Makotofags are so butthurt if you speak out against her.

DELET

Guess what, motherfucker.

How is that shitting on Niijima?

Gee I don't know user, maybe saying Door kun is the 'ONLY' good Makoto implies the other one is shit?
I could be wrong though.

Her melee looks fine for shadows, but her moves is just too slow to be much use in a fight against another human.

Compare her to Chie, who despite being self-taught is still able to move quickly, moving in to strike and then dancing away. Makoto's using powerful strikes against an immobile enemy but that's probably not how she would defend herself in real life.

She's probably a lot stronger in the Metaverse as well. In the real world Joker's pretty quick and dexterous, but he's hardly able to do the crazy feats of agility he pulls off in Palaces.

No.

I mean that's your opinion of her why do you want a cookie?

That's a really shit list.

i need some good lavenza lewds

You're the one throwing out these implications. Idk what MCfag means by it, but you bitching about his opinions just makes you look really sensitive and insecure.

I agree with S but not E

no ryuji shit list

Today the perverted justice team has set up camp in the velvet room, just north of shibuya in tokyo japan. Only a select few people get to come into this special place, some of which will walk right into our trap.

Our first guest is a young teenager that goes by the name, "Joker", possibly for his love of batman. But he won't be laughing today. Conversations with our bait, who told him she was an 8 year old velvet room attendant with a twin sister, brought us into his twisted world.

Joker: I want you to lock up my blank and force me to lick your blank
Joker: punish me like the inmate I am, I can't wait to see you again
>our bait responded, "you lack patience"

Here he comes. What he thinks will be a night of fusing personas and creating items, will actually end up as an interrogation by yours truly.

whatever you say, FBI

Why do you to try to imply it's bait? You doing that makes you look butthurt.

canon

I agree.

xd

I don't want to hear this story.

user please follow the convo here, hie's been posting this literally everyday and no one spoke to him. but him saying Makotofags are insecure because they shit on other character while he does so daily is what baffled me.
I honestly don't care about anyone's opinion about Makoto.

Not him, but the MCfag is the one that bitched in the first place about the Makotofags taking the piss about him messing up his ritual post.

No.

canon that makoto's a weak little bitch who needs a man to save her? yes, I guess it is.

Rise and ann are too high, the rest seems alright.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

What a qt
I want to button mash her pubic mons

We're not the same guy

No he wasn't, because that was me and I'm not him.

Again I'm the one calling you insecure because you bitch about him shitting on her and then turn around and shit on MC. It's hypocritical as fuck.

Ann isn't high enough actually.

He's on E

If she's young, you like her.
If she's old, you hate her.
If she's naive, you like her.
If she's experienced, you hate her.

Have I figured out how your little brains operate? Young, pure women like me should be the catch of your dreams.

Why do you speak on his behalf you idiot, I thought this was the original poster.
You don't have to be his lawer and you could just went with the joke and literally nothing of this would happen.

Oh boy, another witch hunt.
My favorites...

No, but I have the one where Futaba turns Joker into her bitch under threat of exposing those crimes, and he turns himself in to escape her torture, all while she's trying to romance Yusuke.

Marie and Ohya are too high, 7/10.

>it's a makotofag falseflag episode