/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

EVERY FUCKING ARENA IS THE SAME SHIT

Dragonniggers are killing the game at an alarming rate

We've reached tier 0 again, boys

A lot of this could have been avoided had they just nuked Belphegor before the set hit, but they weren't ready to piss off the whales just yet.

>been saving my vials to make a ramp Dragon deck for months
>almost have enough
>SFL hits
>PDK is causing people to hate Dragon again
>/svg/ will bully me for being a Dragonigger if I craft a ramp deck

nice tits for seventeen

Buy more crystals.

no targeted group, just blind teenage rage
this game is really doing a number on us all isn't it?

IKUZO

>just blind teenage rage
says the butthurt dragon nigger

I'm going to make a nude mod of Ilya, and nobody can stop me!

Its so everyone here can get easy wins as majority just netdeck and already playing PDK while you lose with whatever other deck you're playing.

I love how arisa is always proud of herself even when she fucked up the matches really bad

fuck cancer havenshitters

Make a mod where Illya and Berserker's faces are swapped

make berserker fuck her when she evolves

Good luck.

good luck user!

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

kys in real life!

>play a cancer 57% wr deck
>complain about anything else
whoa you sure showed him

Real talk, who did /quit/ this game with SFL?

>new leaders, behind 0.03% gacha shit
>meta is composed by aggro plus aggro, countered by aggro of other kind
>threads are a bunch of butthurt shitposters
>can't even enjoy a deck for more than a month because cygames kills it to appease the masses

I think Im done with card games, I can't even come to read the threads because it's full of anons going on each other throats over which class they play
I moved to FGO and I bought a PS4 with the money I was going to use on crystals
I really had a lot of hopes on Shadowverse

Average Dragon hand: Shit
If people only realized this.

i like how vania takes it more

aww, man, ya beat me!

is berserker the male part of her entity?

>Ah! Ah! kimochi kimochi

oh shut the fuck up you desperate apologist we're going to whine until your pet deck gets nerfed into the dirt
inb4 "th-that's not my ddeck"

"average" not "1pp amulet draw your entire deck" expansion.

I'm playing other games now more than anything. I used to sink 3+ hours into shadowverse back in standard and DE. Now I barely play more than 30 minutes doing dailies.
Once I get addicted to another game I will probably just drop sv for good. Every expansion I find it less fun to play anything that isn't the current cancer.

*blocks your path*

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Post some good forest decks

>desperate apologist
>proceed contradicting himself
What did this poster mean by this?

I still play in this meta because Atomy is fun, especially when you fuck the topdogs up.

*dragoon sycther's you*

I hate knife ears so fucking much

2 leggos per expansion is fucking bullshit to. Way too many unplayable shit now.
>print shit legendaries to fuck up the pool
>shit like minthe
>abomination awakened
>corpselord
>mail of obliteration
>d-dont worry, they will get support soon...

A king doesn't fight alone. You will probably bounce a skeleton subject.

*conveniently namedrop a dragon card*

I stopped playing in tog and wld. If I stuck with the game during that, I would be fed up too. But I am enjoying the game and I don't even play any tier 1 decks. A few, easy and obvious fixes, and this game will be back to how it was in rob which was miles better than all the resent shit. It's funny how tog was suck a huge fuck up they are still fixing mistakes from that expansion over half a year later.

You have to feel bad for anyone that gets their atomy bounced

stop me

you're gonna get 1 atomeme next time you open free standard pack

>Slap meme silver effects on everyone's legendary
>Some useful effects in like 1-2 cards
>Cram 5 effects into one then have to apologize and nerf it a month later

I swear they're doing this shit on purpose

I skipped ToG after Daria / Roach and picked up Pokemon, so I can go to that when I'm fed up with Shadowverse.

I've just started roping every dragon I meet in ladder

If you're going to waste my time then I'm going to waste yours too

>atomy being bounced

rather lewd

If staircase gets nerfed with a cost increase, you'll be fucked. At least you paid tributes where it's due.

I just had a dragon do this to me while playing haven I should've screencapped it

You are weird swordfag. Maybe you should play single play.

>craft 3 mars
>she is shit
FUCK ME

Right? Legendary cards with no effect at all soon I bet. Just to weed out even more players.

She might be better after they nerf dragon and people finally get to try other decks without sibyl in their faces

The hand was great because I already had Eyfa and 3 chances to see Forte if he cleared the board with Themis.

I don't understand how someone can be okay with Sword but hate PDK. 5 Swordniggers in a row, and I'm doing my Haven daily.

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Best girls together.

i got a 9 win streak earlier today as Seraph feeding of swordniggers. git gud

Eyfa is fucking garbage, and Oracles odd is trash too. The fuck are you even playing?

She isn't shit, Midrange Sword is.

>expecting midsword to be good in this day and age

Hahah. Rather than impossible unlikely, swordnigger.

Jesus fucking christ I thought you guys were kidding about there being a shitton of unga sword in ladder, literally last ten games have all been unga sword and ended on turn 6

>Eyfa is fucking garbage
You take that back, you fucker!

I'm more mad at sibyl than PDK or sword

I can actually play around PDK by beefing up my board so she cant kill it or remove her board. I can play around sword by just dropping one or two wards.
But I cant play around that fat ass body on turn 5 that does everything and more which might as well mean an instant loss if I'm not playing ultra unga bunga and am dealing lethal on that turn or if I'm not playing some nut draw control deck that can outlast dragon's "I'm going to play every neutral legendary in this shitty game and more" late game.

prepare your ass rape nigger

I pulled 2 of these. I think I'm going to make 2 Atomy's and give up my 800-only-blood streak.

>subhuman forgot pic related

I haven't played in a few months. Are the take two 5 win streaks back to back or just in general? I find it hard to believe that the guy in first place as of week 1 has 17 wins back to back. Someone explain.

Eyfa for 7 still triggers PDK by the way. My list oozes synergy and I've been getting amazing results for days straight. I don't run Sibyl because she doesn't hit face, I don't really need to be ramping past T5 and she also blocks my dragon's foresights. If they nerf Sibyl to contain PDK I'm gonna be laughing my ass off.

damn, you had to use daria for the perfect symmetry

Found anons waifu.

ALL RIGHT, TAKE 2
TIME FOR ME TO FINALLY BREAK MY CURSE
GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH, NIGGERS
LET'S GO VAMPY!

>Saber and Erika look so perfect together
>Saber is dragon leader

im fucking mad

>LET'S GO VAMPY!
Jesus Christ, this is nightmare.

I wouldn't run Eyfa but she isn't garbage. Anything that can hit face on the same turn its played has that going for it. Unless you're Charlotte and you just cost way too much for what you do.

shit, the 1-7 godhand dream
this is so fucking unlikely tho I've had that about once per 50 dshift matches

Dragon, Sword, and Forestverse is so fun

Dork is for ___________

making little dragoons with.

she is into bbdc

Triggering PDK isn't saying much, it's just 1 to face and 2 to board. 7pp enhance eats too much of your play points.

Marital recreational sex and family bonding
after rescueing her from the orc dungeon

Balanced 7 face damage. So interactve!

I'm sorry, this expansion was fun at first, but it's gone now. Half the things they nerfed were the wrong things and they let a bunch of mistakes go through and I don't know why I keep letting myself get sucked into this cycle over and over. Daria and then Midshadow and then Neutral Everything and now PDK and Million Storm Sword, fuck it.

THANKS FOR CRINGING
NOW I CAN FINALLY REST IN PIECE

Do it faggot

It's simple, Slacker and Juliet or Council.

I like playing Dshift just for those luckshitters it always at the end works out for me

congratz

It's simple, I just have to find another game to be obsessed with.
I'm realizing the only games I like anymore are single player games and I've run out of free games to play of those. Like I just got finished with AM2R on hard mode, what else can I do?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Has anyone tried a SFL snek deck? Is it terrible?