Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first for reaction image

free prime was a mistake

>narrow minded on frost ever
y

>he cant complete the mission because of a couple of bubbles

source?

>t. Twitchshitter

small bubbles are kinda comfy desu

>watching warframe twitch streams
>ever

I really don't get this controversy. It's not a creative name but this a game with a frame called fucking Frost.

ban nezha

Says a lot if a shitter like that can deal with twitch bubbles and you can't

Reminder: If you ain't Hexis/Meridian then you ain't shit.

I legit dont think there would be an uproar if they didnt "jokingly" say it's a reference to Naruto. People would have just treated it as a bad name, but now the Naruto reference has triggered all the autism in a community already full of cunts.

>Hexis isn't involved in a questline yet
>New Warframe via quest with Hexis when

t. neckbeard

Why did they give a character a perv mustache in a game where you play as a child?

t. dumb asshole who violates global rule 13

Are rivens worth wasting time on? Anyone got examples of good rivens?

He should have never been black. It's just cringe.

Do some random Asian old guy or better yet, a chick. Dont know who they were tryign to pander to with afro there.

>Anyone got examples of good rivens?
Yeah sure.

>no + crit damage
you were saying??

>void defense alert
>some shitter downs me twice with the lasers
>alright fuck you
>set off lasers every time I see someone run in front of them
>end of mission
>have least damage and most kills
>host instantly drops me after we're done

Sure. PoE isn't going to hit for another week or two, so there's nothing really else to do.

>do sortie
>one guy has 0% dmg in survival
>okay whatever
>keep going
>0% dmg in mobile defense
>leave squad and do assassination as wukong because fuck it

Somebody post the lando teshin

>host drops you
You do know that they can't actually do that? They just disband the squad. Unless you mean, they disbanded and then started asking for a replacement in chat soon after?

You don't need damage for mobdef. Solo that shit with max range Frost and just sit there spamming bubbles.

I want to run my tongue up and down Mirage's tummy!

Stop running out of affinity range and I wouldn't have to laser you fucks

>do sortie
>limbo appears
>alt+f4

>he touches the ground

>out of affinity range
Not him, but unless he's all the way by the doors, where the lasers can't even hit, there's no other way to really be out of affinity range on Void defense.

>WHILE YOU WERE OUT PARTYING, I WAS MASTERING THE BLOCKCHAIN faction
>MUH REFUGEES faction
yeah nah

God damn Valkyr is comfy to play, even if it's just pressing E while sliding around.

That door is like a shitter magnet, whenever I play void defense there's at least one person that tries to be a hallway hero over there. I usually hit them when they're moving to and from the objective to collect drops. Or I just bring Limbo and freeze that area when I get really salty.

hexis is the other way around, though
their issue is they're objectively wrong

What do with shitty riven mods for shitty weapons? Endo them?

New Loka detected.

wow what brought you to that conclusion mr. nye

As some other user said, I usually try to snipe them with the lasers and leave them to die.

reroll them to 7+ and enjoy your free endo

How much are rivens for the Ninkondi? Nobody wants to sell me even trash ones.

every single sortie i had gone through within the last couple of weeks, a limbo is in about 80% of them.

>muh refugees
Oh, right, I still have those Rathuum prisoners that I never turned in to anyone. Every time I talk to the leaders on the relay, they always ask me for them.
>DE will eventually forget and remove that dialogue
>I'll still have them, though
>can't start my own Cetus colony with them or use them like even better resource drones that can collect Relics as well
>can't have my own Operative force that I can train and loan my own weapons to, to ensure success.

have they even had an event or anything outside of a lunaro arena?

Yeah, I do the same. It's the best when they keep instantly reviving themselves and they run out of revives

>Still no way to blacklist Limbo from appearing in your games
>ignore list doesn't actually prevent you from playing with them again

>the other 2 keeps reviving him and you're the asshole

>laser them as well

Well shit, I don't think I can care enough to even reroll them that much. I have two Twin Gremlin rivens for Christ's sake, who even uses that gun?

I know I'm an asshole, and they're too anti-social to say shit

All I play this game for is Conclave.
AMA

MR?

Sometimes it's the small things that make a Frame feel comfy.

>Solo Extermination v. Infestation as Excalibur.
>Press 4. Tap E.
>Dare the filth to enter the Thresher.

>Pub Assassination as Limbo
>Enter the Rift
>Tenno-rush to the target. Exit Rift.
>Apply Boar Prime directly to the forehead until pain has abated

>Grineer Defectors are willing to Defect to the Tenno
>Ordis blows his shit over filthy slaves walking his pristine halls
>Lotus raises a non-existent eye and hopes her child isn't going to collect too many

But still. Fucking awesome to have your own squad and shit. Apply a Nemesis-style system to them and shit's golden.
>Scorpion has various traits like "Specialization: Sniper Rifles" and "Tendency: Headshots"
>Alter her precepts so that she: Doesn't enter Spy zones, Stays far from the enemy, Stays close to you
>Give her your Prime-Modded Vulkar
And pat her on the head for being an adorable support

I mean, I don't really mind if they're actually good, but almost every single one I had were fuckwits who just in it for a free ride. they deal no damage, spam stasis every fucking time, and dies in an instant a nullifer or some random shit sneezes at them or when I deliberately break their stasis.

It's not just me that hates playing with pub Limbos?
>get cucked out of a big group of enemies by stasis/cataclysm
>randomly see enemies that are rifted while I'm not
>extract and the limbo is 3rd in damage
Shit really grinds my gears

I've seen the guys who only play conclave, also buy platinum and other exclusive stuff, like they have too much money and all they play is conclave, is weird.

>giving a Scorpion a sniper rifle just so she pulls an enemy directly onto its barrel
Also I just realized the Scorpions are an MK reference.

Pub Limbos are worse than pub Frosts, it's just that Frosts are in much greater quantity, even more so after the Twitch Prime shit

what if

what if

we rename mogamu to

nigamu

>It's not just me that hates playing with pub Limbos?

FUCK NO.
Pub limbos are fucking shit. I hate limbo so god damn much its not funny. The only time I ever leave a game at the start:

- A limbo
-A Frost in infested Defense
-Volt spamming speed that's slow as shit.

>Frosts in Infested Defense

STOP BUBBLING THE DEFENSE NODE HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Should I keep rerolling or settle for this to replace Virulent Scourge?

I'd settle, that attack speed is seriously nice.

"BUT IM HELPING!!!!"

Just unveiled a Brakk riven, is the Brakk still good?

Also should I sell this Boltor riven or keep rerolling?

Every time I load into a defense and there's a frost prime I type "Do not bubble you are not helping anything" while waiting for the first wave.

Im yet to meet one that listens.

Anyone who got a clan i can join so that i can get a dragon key so that i complete a riven i got?

>he doesn't know

How the fuck do I get Loki if even getting to Neptune is hard to do? I'm on Ceres and I'm already having difficulties clearing stuff.

>didn't pick loki as starter
you missed your chance, but good news: you have THE shitternoob frame of choice available to you to grind on venus

Get a gooder gun my mans, you can get all braton prime parts from lith/meso relics and most of the parts are bronze or silver rarity. Braton P or a Galatine will carry you up through most of the star chart. Get hino if you haven't he's really good for lazily clearing nodes.

Vaykor Marelok or Pandero?

>loki as starter

When I first played this game the only choices I had were Volt,Mag and Excal

>rhino is a shitternoob frame
??

get a time machine lol

I'm more grateful for chosing Excal, since the parts are behind a greater grind wall.

not exclusively, but he's made available early in the game and is a solid survivable crutch with his blend of very basic and easy to use abilities (at least at starchart levels)

you sound slow you probably missed it literally by like three or four years

>sold my Excal a while ago
>get the urge to play E spam man again
>mfw I see the Ambulas grind
I don't want to fucking farm Corpus for Ambulas spawns my dudes

so i just did the second dream
best call it to buy another 3 lenses, craft greater lenses and have a good loadout with all of them installed?

Only 75 plat, goy. Or grind Conclave.

Is Boltor P actually good or I just don't know how to mod this thing

oh fuck me I forget sometimes just how bad that is, saryn too, all because DE is desperately trying to change up the oldschool boss grind with alarmingly imaginative new ways to slowly suffer (and, to their credit, doing it without just relying on invulnerability stages except the things they use make it overall slower to face off against the same bad RNG)

>community already full of cunts.
this community is sucking DE's chinese cock 24/7, what the fuck are you even talking about?

>come back from being gone for loke a year
>no longer in the clan

Th-that's fine, I didn't want to do events with you shitters, anyways!

But seriously, trying to relearn this fucking game is suffering.

>hippies and jews give me trinity aug mods

>only a year
Try 4

its fucking easier grinding for prime parts than trying to get the non-primed versions also its much more cost efficient

You know I've never seen one person who bitches about frost bubbles on infested points give an adequate reason why. They'll give a lot of reactionimage.jpg and >implying but they can't ever just flat out say why they don't like them.

The Frost bubbles slow infected and in augmented cases freezes them solid giving you time to use melee on them or smack em with AOE. If you're playing infested defense you should be close to the point because the ai behavior is designed to funnel them into close quarters where AOE and melee are effective.

Personally I think y'all niggers are just too lazy to work around them and don't want to be minutely inconvenienced so you invent this meme to shame people rather than admit you don't want to do the extra work required to play around them.

On infested defense you shouldn't be far enough away from the point that it even matters and if you are you're out of position and playing badly.

poison aoe damage

Someone post the stupidity image

BECAUSE INFESTED ARENT FUCKING SHOOTING THE DEFENSE POINT SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR A FUCKING BUBBLE. YOU ALSO DONT WANT TO STACK ON THE FUCKING DEFENSE POINT CAUSE INFESTED SPEW FUCKING AOE DAMAGE.

>t. MR3 Frost main

Can anyone spoonfeed me on the new frames? I haven't played since Titania was introduced and, well.. I didn't really give her any notice.

PRIMARY REASON FOR BUBBLE THAT BULLET NOT GO INTO BUBBLE
TYRANID NOT HAVE BULLET SO BUBBLE NOT CRITICAL
BUT MANY PEOPLE LIKE BULLET TO KILL TYRANID
EVEN FRIENDLY BULLET NOT GO INTO BUBBLE
MELEE STRONG BUT RANGE LIMITED
CLOSE TO POD SOMETIMES OK BUT NOT ALWAYS GOOD
MANY TYRANID HURT AND DRAIN WHEN GET CLOSE
EMERGENT SITUATION SOMETIMES REQUIRE CLEAR POD FROM AFAR
BUBBLE SOMETIMES OK BUT MANY BUBBLE OVERLAP POORLY
ICEMAN WITH ONE BUBBLE WHO LISTEN CREDIT TO TEAM
ICEMAN WITH MANY BUBBLE OR VERY LARGE BUBBLE WHO NOT LISTEN NOT CREDIT TO TEAM