/tsg/ - The Sims General

user's GTA Edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88nHS9fnaGU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cudjS7PYMY
youtube.com/watch?v=_XSm9pOKu3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HW5agFwUY
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Pg0j_k3_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM
youtube.com/watch?v=fPxZG03Pt9Q
my.mixtape.moe/xgpvwe.zip
modthesims.info/d/565743
l-ts4mm-l.tumblr.com/post/151898377488/alienpollination-spoopy-booby-crop-top-i-made
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope nope nothing to see here; just two extremely straight men doing super manly macho things

Every morning Randolph likes to hop into chatrooms and talk to random people. Conversations with the unknown titillates him nearly as much as submerging his body beneath the ocean surface. Indeed, seeing the reactions of fragile teens and attention seekers after telling them politely but firmly to leave this life via the noose is what it must feel like to live as a selfless ascetic.
Randolph is a motivating and compassionate man.

It's sad the morning can't always stay peaceful and fun for poor Randolph. His roommate, Fat Bitch, left a rancid salad on the counter-top for him to clean up. Though calling it a salad is misleading; it's more like a plate of ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and some lettuce sprinkled on top... and gummy bears. But to Fat Bitch, it was a salad. It's a shame Randolph's tactics in chatrooms fall on deaf and adipose covered ears of his enlarged roommate. But Randolph is quite forgiving and patient. After all, he did put up with taking care of his irritating mother for so, so long.

I'm an idiot with a childlike understanding of game cracks, how stupid do I have to be to fuck this up?

The rain pours down on the deranged Randolph. It was his first day at his new gig at the grocery store, but it was almost his last. Throughout his shift he was bombarded with inane questions, fat people, and an Indian man who insisted on bartering for a pound of fish. The typical rational and placid Randolph snapped at the Indian man and called him several unsavory names. If it wasn't for the fact the Indian was a wanted child molester, Randolph would've been fired. But nonetheless, these experiences weighed on his pressured noggin. This episode made him recall of his mother's advice whenever he was become irrationally upset, but this recollection only served to further enrage Randolph.
Life is suffering.
Life is suffering.
Life is suffering.
Life is suffering.
Randolph is a man who is in touch with his primal side--a man's man.

these two always look like their plotting something

sounds like a complete balanced meal

What's the best Sims song and why is it Funky Sim?

youtube.com/watch?v=88nHS9fnaGU

Pretty stupid, it's literally copying and pasting files/folders to the right subfolders in the game folder.

these new animations are bretty good

I've always had a soft spot for Rap 5 because it sounds a great deal like DMX Bring your whole crew, to which I find fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cudjS7PYMY

The nostalgia is giving me a high I never want to lose.

Sounds like he needs his face sat on by a thicc butt.

>Decide to make a household with Trump, Obama, some hot alien chick and a random dude

>Literally less than a minute into moving in, Trump is doing some sort of rape/butt fuck sex act on Obama while Obama cries

WW making America great again I guess.

I can't say this enough. EA not bringing back Jerry Martin to do the music is utterly stupid. He was a big part of the reason TS1 has one of the most celebrated soundtracks in video game history.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XSm9pOKu3Q

I want to consensually RAPE those lolis.

Plz delet

>consensually RAPE

I want to PLUNGE my meat rod in between that tooth gap.

I dislike that they didn't bring him back, but their decision wasn't utterly stupid. TS2 was a dramatic change from 1 in terms of atmosphere and mission. TS1 was not only a life simulator, but it was also a parody of suburbia and a simulation of such. In comparison, 2 (as much as liked it) was the first step to what we have now: a bland, uninspired dollhouse. This change played out really well thanks to the demographic The Sims attracted.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the corner crying because not only is classic Maxis dead, but the community is one of the worst games have to offer.

That's the thing though, Martin could have easily adapted to the new changes 2 interpreted. Did you hear Sim City 4's godly soundtrack?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HW5agFwUY
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Pg0j_k3_o

Fucking this. Jerry Martin was the reason why I had such fond memories of the first game, and I loved the music that would play every time I went into Build/Buy mode. I remember being really annoyed that the music and sound were completely different in 2, and every game after that I kept hoping they'd bring back the chill piano music but they never did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM

Man, I live the SC4 soundtrack. But EA/Maxis knew exactly what they wanted for TS2's OST, and whoever was the guy who did it nailed their vision. Martin would've produced something much more interesting and--well--better, but that's probably what EA/Maxis didn't want. Mind you I'm not arguing that Martin couldn't have done it, but I'm simply arguing that EA/Maxis' decision wasn't utterly stupid.

Stop, user, you're going to make me cry. The copious amount of time I spent in build mode has ingrained that song in my mind; it's so fucking beautiful.

I'm going to heap more praise onto this because why the fuck not: I love symphonic and piano driven music. And this song right here is a wonderful example why. The emotion, expressiveness, and just plain chillness of it epitomes what it feels like to let your creativity guide you in designing your homes. Stuck or in a rut? Just listen to the music gently lead you into new ideas.

>interactable that harvests, waters and fertilizes (fertilizing also weeds) all crops within 10 squares of its track
>store content
if not for just how painful living as a gardening serf that doesn't have nectarology was up to this point I'd feel guilty about how broken this is with my current crop of Red Berry Beans. 200 simoleons per perfect bean, 2-4 beans per plant daily I believe, 75 perfect plants

I'm so fucking ready to move on from being a serf to a plantation owner though

youtube.com/watch?v=fPxZG03Pt9Q

This was on his daughter's birthday, no less.

God I hope he doesn't get alien pregnant. I hope he does.

Fuck, I don't think he did. Shit. I wanted to turn this legacy into something weird, but I guess we're sticking with the depression squad.

my last game had 6 alien encounters from 4 distinct aliens (3 female)
my current game has had 0 unless you count finding an alien ship in a parking lot (and I had a kleptomaniac in my house, score!) without the alien visible anywhere I looked

sometimes you win the lottery, sometime you dont get jack

that blonde kid is ugly as fuck

Is this a cry for attention or a cry for help from Bob?

>mfw the psycho bitch from the birthday party last thread pisses herself at the bar and then yells at my sim for being disgusted

what the FUCK is she doing to my sim's fridge?!

mmmm delicious milk

Why the fuck isnt there a fucking rape mod for sims 4? It can't be that hard.

Have you tried to make a mod for the sims? It's a pain. Lots of tries and errors.
If you lose interest in your mod as soon as you masturbate, you won't get anything done.

Yeah I give you that but there has to be some autist who would get it done.

rise

September version of WW
>my.mixtape.moe/xgpvwe.zip

what are the changes

Added dick flashing animation made by Mike24
Added ‘Default Woohoo Switch’ setting (enabled by default)
Added 'Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy’ setting to prevent NPC Sims joining Player Sims sex
Made vagina cum turn to butt cum when applied on Sims with a penis
Made Global Jealousy Cheat count towards sex autonomy Sims pairing
Added 'animation_allowed_for_random’ XML field to prevent animations from being picked randomly

>Made vagina cum turn to butt cum when applied on Sims with a penis

One day, I will finally stop wagecucking and make sex games so that I can write changelogs like this

What mod allows upskirt in TS4, I just want to peek at some panties ;_;

Is there a way to make a bunch of mods a package? I'd like to make a lewd one to take in and out whenever I please, but it's like 35 mods.

taskete kudasai

Put them all into a folder, makes them easier to move in and out together.

Really? So putting them in a folder works, too? I thought I had to have them directly in the mods folder, not in another one inside of it.
Thanks a lot man.

I want to sensually embrace those lolis.

probably both desu. poor bastard is married to eliza after all.

D

y-you don't have your mods organized?

It's another shitty morning for Randolph, literally. Fat Bitch has a habit of violating the porcelain throne before she goes to sleep, and thus leaving it for poor Randolph to fix in the morning. But out of his good and loving heart, he always performs this horrific ritual.
Randolph is a responsible and mature man.

As a responsible man, Randolph installed some cameras into the bathroom. This is a frame from one of the devices. In all of his life and hidden camera antics, Randolph has never seen a toilet's putrescence as quick as this one was. Is she a truly a fellow human?

While stormy nights are usually frighting and uncomfortable affairs for other people, Randolph feels right at home. It was only his second day working at the grocery store when he had enough! Such a place is undeserving of the kind and responsible Randolph. So he quit and got a job at the mausoleum. Getting to work with corpses is a dream come true for Randolph.

Corpses are the greatest!
Randolph is a man who has come to peace with death.

i don't give a fuck about cats and dogs
i just want seasons and weather ;_;

seasons and college life pls

>page 10

It's been weeks... WHERE ARE YOU ALIEN GIRL, I MISS YOU.

I really hope that Cats and Dogs doesnt influence people to make lewd animations with them.

it's not something i'm into either, but i definitely expect it to happen

But user, that's literally the only reason I want that expansion pack!

DED
THREAD
HIT
THE
BED

stop dying

>when your daughter is also your mom because your brother is your dad and his son is your brother because his mom is his grandmother
Makes me miss being in the South.

Ive had family trees so messed up in Sims 3 that it has literally crashed my game. Fun times

interesting stuff

desu I just do it because I'm too lazy to go out and socialize for a mate.

You and I both know that they're gonna make lewd animations the minute the expansion goes live. They'll be support for it in less than a week.

And if it bugs you that bad just don't do it. There is no real rape system with WW so it's not like you'll be playing through it and suddenly get knocked to the ground by your dog. Unlike certain sexlab mods.

>There is no real rape system with WW
Yet.

there're some animations that seem kinda non-con...

Does anybody know why we don't have rape? Is it because muh feels?

There's animations but no real way to execute them except for autonomous sex or sex that has aways accept on. But even then that's not rape. There's no penalties. No debuffs aside from the usual, there isn't even a mood change since the only negative moodlet is drowned out by a sea of positive ones.

Did you just call me fat? Cuz I will beat the literal stuffing outta you you lumpy piece of crap.

>boxing while pregnant

Help, how do I fill empty space

Line the walls with toilets and pillories.

Idk man, ever since she hit 2nd trimester her whims have basically consisted of two thing:
1) Sex
2) Beat the crap out of the punching bag for hours on end

I blame hormones

Now what?

Throw a party and let the magic happen. Don't forget to turn reactions off.

If only WW was half as good a KW, that would work out

TULS

What did he mean by this?

Where can I find that shirt and more like it?

modthesims.info/d/565743

l-ts4mm-l.tumblr.com/post/151898377488/alienpollination-spoopy-booby-crop-top-i-made

Here are the two I use. Another user gave me the second link.

Nice.
Thanks

Is falling to death possible in the Sims 3? I have a tired grandma I'm trying to kill off and she keeps falling in the pool when she's tired so I'm wondering.

>tfw one of you old neighbors passes away
He was such a bro too.

Stupid as in with an IQ of 6. Copy/paste the folder or get zlorigin if you can bother.

Next he'll evict the alien out

I get that you're just messing around, but you're getting really creepy. Stop before the party van pays you a visit.

how do i revive death lol

>creepy
Where do you think you are?