pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date: October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=copyright_name ass fate/grand_order order:score&ms=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a good liz thread
What a miracle

JANNU BROS SAY IT WITH ME!!!

NINE POINT FIVE!!!!!

heracles is better

>lizthread
>no (embed)s
>updated OP
N-NANI?!

You love us, right? Right?

Heracles is a 4* and he's already 10.0

>there's FOUR /alter/ threads right now

ummm mods?

/alter/ will rule the board

If we all make new threads can mods ban all of us?

that's what happens when idiots who think with their dicks make threads, chaos ensues. fortunately the last time this happened the mods put the threads on autosage to punish retards.

>I'm gonna cry like a little bitch instead of letting them fall off the board ;.; #safespace

~30% of /int/ was taken up by the same general at one time and nothing really happened

CUTE

You will roll your waifu

Top tier girl right there

Aight faggots, Currently i have a support list which goes like this, in order:
>Lancelot
>Seiba lily
>Gil
>Liz
>Mary
>Waver
>CA
>Herc

After a little hedonism (a couple rolls here and there) I realize that i must repent, else no way am i ever getting what i want without some semblance of patience. never again apples and quartz for ap bars even for updated dailies, save them for christmas lottery. never again rolling in any banner outside of Scat/2030 followed by Jannu horta. I got the other fields covered with maxing everything but CA and Mary, as those slot will be replaced soon by rider seiba on december and Shiki the first semester of next year. Hope this is enough to cover 'gameplay' aspect of the game and i can focus on hoarding my quartz for KH.

I just had to get this out, sorry for blogposting

>The JP drop rates says 40 AP but personally I've only seen the dragon once in 160 AP so far>>
So it is now way worse than before?
At least we almost always got the Dragon in the 30ap dailies on Fridays before. Now the chance is alsmost 0.

I don't get this... Where the heck I can farm now Dragon Scales? AP 30? I didn't see any Dragons here.

I saw a lot of dragon but no scale yet after 180ish ap

>in two years
The current memelist is irrelevant for this version of the game, enjoy your Jannu with stun.

Great... so new quests still fuck us up.

I'm starting to think that resource drops from free quests are limited. I've been farming fangs yesterday just fine but today I've done like 10 runs and no fangs dropped at all.

Wait for events if you need scales anyway.

Should we make US version of memelist or something?

Haloween?

>Two ghost lanterns at once
ROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR

I've seen 2 dragons in 40 AP so far and they dropped gold chests both times, so maybe the 40 AP dragon doesn't drop silver chests, can someone else confirm this?
Needless to say both chests were cookies

Yesterday I saw only one claw of chaos AND only one Chimera in AP 30. So I have no idea what is better to farm now. RNG mobs or shitty loot.

Here's the NA memelist
>Top tier
My waifu
>Okay tier
Other people's waifu
>Shit tier
Your waifu

But what if my waifu and your waifu is the same waifu?

What's this slut doing next to my waifu?

too much shitposting to get even a consensus over here. But still:
It's undisputed that farming is a main part for NA right now since >overlevel >week of nothings, so Gil, Lancelot and Drake would be around 9.0+. Waver is great but NA isn't seeing its true usefulness yet, so 9.5 instead of 10 once 400k HP bosses comes. Jeanne would be around 6 with pure tanking abilities, unneeded for our content (dailies and shits) unless it's for babysitting low level mashus.

Halloween, Christmas and a lot of events after that so no need to farm the shitty rider daily.

It took me 240 AP to get the first two for me on Stormy Seas. First full AP bar I saw none, was pretty bummed but chose to try again in the next refill. Leveled up and saw two more to ascend my Kiyohime. Gonna have to return there soon to get 4 lanterns for my Ushi aswell.

Was worth the wait for Okeanos. I can only imagine the hell some people put themselves in to farm Mt. Etna. Weeks of doing only that with your AP to get a set? Jesus.

Nigger put Lancelot on the Berserker spot. Assuming you have a kaleido or a Sakura at least.

Cucking you

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>I'll never get anything I want without some semblance of patience
had 3 5* with free quartz before the end of the first month, and I've only rolled a maximum of twice for each banner that's popped up to the tune of every good CE and a 95% complete Spirit Origin List.

Patience is just the game's middle name. Luck and a controlled, consistent effort at dice throws will carry you much farther. Whaling of course will get you everything, but going full whale isn't an option for most people.

tl;dr just fucking roll on the things you like, Kirei. Don't consider the joy of gacha a sin.

That's not the case

Your version is shit and mine is great

>making an arts meme team
>rolled no formal craft
JUST

>tfw the lvl 60 Bountiful Sea map is giving me trouble with my fully leveled 4* and 5*'s
>tfw I lost 1 and 2 each attempt

I-I'll be alright for the future right?

Yeah, it's kind of my experimental support setup. The real one has my Lancelot on zerk and Waver on All with FP CE, unleveled Medea on caster and no Herc in sight. It's weird but i get tons of more FP this way than the one i listed. My theory is:
>Mashus spam whatever is in all with FP CE
>Farming-minded ones look for zerk slots with kaleidos

Sounds good, but >rolling-once/twice-each-banner always ends up with me spending around 5-7 rolls worth, and that's a problem. Better to roll nothing at all in my case. Fair point with enjoying the gacha, but it's a path leading to despair for some people.

>copypasted toes
Pedo artists cannot into human body as expected.

This must be bait but I'm bored so I'll bite. Fucking how? Did you bring opposite classes on purpose? Or a full zerker team?

>do Rider 40ap
>forget I have bond farming setup active
>wyverns hit like a truck and Brazzers Kintoki
>Fight Marie with a level 1 Euryale, Alexander, and 60 Herc
>Euryale kept eating all of the god damned command cards
>GUILLOTINE BAKER
So ended the tale of user the Faggot and the 3 Command Seals. The moral of this fable is DON'T RELAX YOUR ASSHOLE IN FATE/GRAND ORDER

Even with the stun, Jeanne is pretty much exclusively used to block NPs, so its not like it matters. Sure, you'll occasionally go a turn without being able to chain something, but thats better than taking Jets to the face, as an example.

Mwahahaha!

Hey, those low level mashu's are feeding me FP like crazy. I like my babysitter.

>It's a path leading to despair for some people

I LOST TO MARIE TOO BECAUSE NOBODY HAS A FUCKING LEVEL 80 ASS
BUT I STILL WON'T USE COMMAND SEALS FUCK THAT SHIT

J A N N U
A
N
N
U

>there will be Jackfags who never spent a single quartz or ticket since launch and will still fail to roll her

Damn thinking about it makes me hard

What else are you gonna use those seals on?

that's why god invented money user.. Jack will be adopted

I have been playing kind of on and off.

When do we get new mystic codes?
I missed the first one because I was wage slaving away and forgot.

Zerker team + Waver + George for bonding, I didn't have any good lancers to deal with the archers so I went full zerk, luckily Lancelot saved the day with his BBB

I know that feel user.
I'm waiting for Christmas just so I can see the pedo tears roll. In fact I will roll during Christmas myself just so I can taunt the pedos and burn Jack/Nursery in front of their eyes fufufu, while I'm furiously masturbating to the thought of upsetting pedos

>Literally no good Assassin support except Martha

Ded fuckin server

How does it feel knowing that all your mystic code EXP is going to waste on your level 10 default clothes you fucking degenerate.

Did the FP trick again and got Formal Craft and titty pirates. It's bullshit but has worked every single time so I'm gonna keep doing it.

Indifferent.
I heard the plugsuit is the best, which is London or something, I dunno.

You can't fool me user, every meme ticket is another chance to roll my waifu

Fuck off /fgog/

Don't use low stars for bonding. Just use your 4*-5*. Also there are no decent Lancers yet and all Assassins are shit so it's better to bring zerkers. Jack is kinda decent against some Dragons but that's it.

Ended up with NP3 Anne Bonne, Emiya, Atalante, 2 soba breads, 2 Hakuno fruitcakes, Black Grail, and an LB'd man pleaser

The gacha certainly seems to have a "hot hand" window every day, and if you nab it during that window, you can get tons of shit.

should I be burning those silver exp cards even at the beginning when I could still use the exp?

Yes, the gold ones are way better

>2 tickets and 9 quartz on Okeanos part 2 for a Medea Lily hail mary
>second Herk, another Tokiomi, and a couple black keys

Does he get a lot out of that NP2?

If you don't have a lot of prisms, then they are better off as prisms, for the foreseeable future.

Eventually you will have so many FP That if you need prisms you could burn a spare 3* for them, but in general between the FP shop stuff and the silver prisms themselves, the shop stuff is better.

Yes. You will need the prisms for tickets and later CE's. Spamming the 40 AP is enough at first.
All buster NP's do. You are a fucking retard though. Should have waited for Scat. That Herc would have been a Medea Lily.

"Daughteru" and "masturbating to" are mutually exclusive

Not that big of a loss, I still have 180 quartz left.

youre severely underestimating this jackfag i have 50+ quartz farming accounts and have no qualms dropping it

Even if I don't get the little bundle of innocence there's still a great chance of Nursery Rhyme who is amazing in her own right.

What will you do with the accounts after you roll Jack? Sell them?

theyre welcome into the family i just started extra, her voice is cute
havent decided, if i dont ill probably give the ones i roll out

I'm probably going to buy a smartphone by then and I don't want to transfer my tablet's account all the time so I might as well start a new one. I'm a poorfag so I can't really offer much. We'll see then, Good luck Jackbro.

Will you give the other accounts that got Jack to some unlucky Jackfag that didn't find her?

Post that image of Fate Grand order written in the ass of female servants

Hey Jackfag I admire your devotion, I hope you get her on your main.
I hope to get Okita as well from the paid gacha

New thread posters has to be a meme.
Special snowflakes want to be first.
Then we get 4 fuckers make a thread at the same time.

how do you think itd feel breaking jack in?

Holy shit after more than 2 months with no fucking Dragon Scale drops finally I got one.
I finally was able to level Lancelot from 50 to 70 in one fucking go.
I fucking hate that item so fucking much, and I still need 4 more for Herk

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=copyright_name ass fate/grand_order order:score&ms=1

Like a gut to your stomach

>Kinzo admitting to being a degenerate

Seems accurate

thanks, hope you get your waifu too
if i end up gettin multiple daughterus most likely

like prison

user you fucked up.

Halloween has a couple of them.

Is this the first time we have more than one rate up banner at the same time?

We're going places, /alter/!

>Did the FP trick again
Nanda sore?

I know but it's still some weeks away and my friend points suffered so much because I was stuck all this time with a level 50 lancelot.
Now Im only like 10 dragon claws away from level 80.