/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Renaissance edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/27

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
1257 map is shit
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1457336536714336332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Swadian soil.

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1457336536714336332

>context menu on right click
It's the litte thing that pleased me.

>We hope that, over time, we can touch on many of the key aspects of the sandbox
>over time

NEVER EVER

>over the decades to come

Coastal towns have ports, ships confirmed.

Doubt it seems more like visual representation of a fishing village

Was naval combat in the early medieval (Bannerlord) period about ramming ships into each other?
How did ships fight and damage other ships?

arrows

shh

How do you destroy a ship with arrows?

You destroy the crew

Yes, but then they'll come back with a boat that has a house on it so they don't get killed, and ram your boat to beat you over the head with swords.

You get bigger arrows so you can break the house

King Graveth has claimed this soil to be under the Rhodok people, all butterniggers and other lesser beings must leave immediately.

No one fucking cares you mountain nigger

Did I say you could speak to me? You filthy butternigger.

come and get it fag

Battanian refugees rape defenseless Imperial woman!

page 10

I get that reference

A-at l-l-least we're getting some new info right guys?

...guys?

At this point the waiting just seems retarded

""""""""""""news""""""""""""""

atleast in scandinavia, sea battles were basicaly a big infantry clash where they chained their ships together to form large infantry platforms.

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

Technically, if you consider the Apocalypse to be 29 May 1453, we have a bunch of post-apocalypse mods.

>still buttblasted

its been more than 550 years, its time to let it go

pff, you obviously replace the arrowheads with hammers and saws, that's how you break houses.

nth for Cozur is cute

CUTE

>its time to let it go
Never

My great-grandfather once killed a turk because he dared being a turk and look him the eyes at the same time.

the whole world war 1 thing probably had something to do with it

Does your renown and relation with the king affect what fief you'll get?

There are 2 futures. One where Europe collapses on itself as it is doing. The second is that they fight back and you know one of the first things that will happen is the retaking of Constantinople. It will make the blood bath of the first taking of Jerusalem a joke.

It was after the war.

But what about the reckoning?

I fucking love this sword. Its swing is a perfect 1/2 beat, does around 70 damage per swing on armored targets, and pretty much 1 shots and second rate horse. Piercing damage and 1/2h.

not the first fief you're granted when you join a faction. You'll always get the least prosperous fief available.

Which you can abuse by waiting for the best ones near cities to have just been raided.

This is Khergit Khountry

I never thought of it like that

Doesnt always work, raiding only takes 50 prosperity so it really only works during long wars. Sometimes a far away recently raided is worth less then a close just raided because its a 1/3 chance per farmer visit to give 1 prosperity so closer ones have more.

user there is a wheel of time mod and it has magic

In next week’s blog we will talk with Graphic Artist, Fatma Nadide Öçba. If you have a question you would like to ask her about her work, please leave a reply in the comment section and we will pick one out for her to answer.
Is this the shy qt3.14 who shows up several times in TW's office sneak peek videos? Geez, next week can't come soon enough

I hope turks are going to add an option in Bonnerlord which will allow you to turn off names of settlements. First, it would be so realistic to lost in foreign country because you don't know its geography. Second, they look ugly to me now. In warband it was so minimalistic, so cute. Just name.
p.s. Sorry for my englisc. Slav-user.

>Literally unironiclly no weekly troop maintenance
>I get a free 750 francs every other day for winning unloseable fist fights

Boy, L'Aigle is going to be the easiest module I've played yet

it's actually the hardest because it's literally impossible to eliminate a faction

Lock all the lords up?

Friends, is there any way to reduce the number of lines on this feedback text? Half the time I can't see shit during battles

Untick the Show casualties option

go into the options and you'll find something relevant
I think it's the same screen as the difficulty settings

I mean to make it so that it only shows 5-10 lines instead of 20+

I still want to know when I'm losing a battle

So, at what point is an item not worth picking up to sell? 30 gold? 50? I mean Im at 140k right now and Im picking up bandit scraps cause enough will add up to another 1000 but still, picking up people socks is a bit...

nigga just use your eyes

if you dont need the extra money then dont pick it up nigga
pretty sure you can only either turn it off or try messing with the font
no way to directly change the number of lines iirc

The reason he can't see is not becauase he is not using his eyes.

theres a text file somewhere to set maximum number of lines, try the module.ini

this was addressed in a thread long ago that i saw but cant remember the details of the text file

the fuck are you saying

at trade party skill equal 5, actuall value of item is around 1/10 of the value that is displayed in looting screen. Personally I pick up things that are at least (appareantly) worth 1000 denars (in fact 100 denars) or more.

>1/10
you mean with armor and weapons, right? i know they have a huge fraction taken off so that bandit weapons and armor dont make you rich as fuck right away, but that the items in a store would be somewhat expensive in a store. i think trade items and food are closer to their actual sell prices

yup, 1/10 is for general eq stuff (weapons, armour pieces, mounts and ammo), general "goods" stuff has different (less roberryish) rates.

Shariz somehow had only 80 troops in the garrison, so I took it.

I have 60 guys left how the fuck do I keep this town from being instantly retaken?

Do I dump my army here and try to gather another one?

go to nearby villages, get recruits, then dump them in the garrison

Do they get trained automatically or something?

No, but it's better to have sheer numbers than nothing.

since the only thing relating to charisma that companions can use is trade, should i just level my own trade skill? lower prices sound nice, but at the same time towards the end ill probably amass mor money than i can spend, even without trade

>but at the same time towards the end ill probably amass mor money than i can spend, even without trade
Sounds like you already understand how this works.

>the empire feasts while their last province is all but taken
Marius was weak

Its only useful for starting RP. You can amass an industrial empire without needing to fight that will become your base when you transfer your focus into more martial goals. 20k a turn is hard to laugh at.

>Boy I sure do love to eat shit

what an awful post

if you're a CHAd you may as well dump in trade

Did we get confirmation that lords can die now?

No.

I STILL don't understand how influence works. I want to see a video breakdown of how this shit works in action.

my current character im trying to balance my attributes, except INT which is only for skill points on occasion and none of the INT skills, which is what companions are for. dont know how its going to work out. also its in dickplo, so i still have no idea how important CHA is in this or most modules really

>balance my attributes
that's like the dumbest thing you can do

Damn, I want to behead the faggot who thinks its a good idea to kill everyone in my village to get back at me winning a battle fair and square. Rules of fucking engagement.

I think it will become clearer for you when they show exactly HOW you earn it.
As I understand you earn it by winning battles and completing quests.
>Damn, I want to behead the faggot who thinks its a good idea to kill everyone in my village to get back at me winning a battle fair and square.
Join the line.
Also some of them don't even ened a reason to raid your shit.
I remember one game I joined a kingdom and got a village very early. And still Count Assfaggot came all the way from Vaegirland to raid my shit within minutes of war being declared. I was playing sarranid

I fear its like in Nova Etes where influence are magic points that make every other lord do your biding regardless of prior interactions with them

why? i want strenght to fuck niggas up, i want agility to go fast and weapon master to fuck niggas up, and i want CHA to fuck niggas up by imposing my will on others. INT just to fill up those skill points i want

i do it in every RPG, but i do recognize this is one of the few games where a balanced build isnt a great strategy

are influence and renown 2 different variables?

Haven't been here in about 3 months, have there been any decent updates on Bannerlord?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is this allowed

Haven't been here in about 3 years. Any updates on Bannerlord?

BANNERLORD CONFIRMED IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS

Now, now, Billy, not really.

what the FUCK

I told him to join me, he's a lvl 1 nigger with no gear or skills.
I guess having one more elite archer is always good.

Corrupted save soon.