Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZJR2E2396g
youtube.com/watch?v=0ugUqX3Hd_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did they give her that boob plate? Her normal chest protector was perfect.

>Kino
plebbit get of this board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Max Gilardi draws himself unflattering so that people aren't surprised when they meet him IRL.

i made oc

It's just an expression, most shitters on NA are either argentinian or brazilian

TWINE graphics are not bad, but I prefer goldeneye/PD crispy graphics instead of the grainy ones eurocom came up with. Also the lack of blood was stupid, but I understand it was MGM's fault.

name her Toyota

cute

Yeaah but there subclasses now.
>Shattered Pillar - Gain Wounds by inflicting damage with melee weapons (fists or otherwise). Lower Max Wound cap, does not gain Wounds from receiving damage.

Not in the Pic:
DKC 1, Kirby's Ghosttrap, Asterix&Obelix, Powerrangers - The Movie.

I wonder if you'll get the option to unlock a canadian goose skin. none of that bullshit paid cosmetics, actual unlockables.

Panic Restaurant

For you it's Nyu at least, I will never be missed by anyone

Kinetic Artillery and Plasma, nothing really changed.

Super Solvers: Outnumbered!
youtube.com/watch?v=PZJR2E2396g

What do you want?

>implying Ellie won't be an op psychopath just like her papa Joel.

Her finishers may not be as satisfying in that macho strength way we saw with Joel, but I'm sure they will be satisfying I'm their own regard.

not their staff's best photography work there.

>when Magnus is permanently stuck with a giant ugly "1" above his head for the rest of the game

Can we just post off-brand fighting games in general.
I remember putting quite a bit of time into this one at my cousins house one weekend way back. (I think it had MK style fatalities)

Thank god. Thank you user.

>post-2012 TF2
>fun

Your thread's shit, OP.

Why does he wear the suit?

then where does rosa go
mysteries

Why does disconnecting not seem to count?

WHY THE FUCK WERE THERE LOADING SCREENS

Elphelt
The feel, most sets when i'm with someone better i try to play for an hour so i guess most of my losses come from those massikve sets

I run my game on a toaster so if I post screenshot people will laugh at the low res image and my builds.

It just got hacked though.

I should just start playing comp and playing shittily enough that it's a guaranteed loss but not bad enough to make it reportable.

InPanic?

that is very neat.

Map doesn't suck anymore and most quests just say where to go. They even highlight the main quest on the map.

Is there even a way to git gud at any of these games or do you just mash punch and insert coins and hope for the best

Pritty gud for an early gen title. Thought I bought a defective game at first. Game would boot up but wouldn't play. Switched out my 6-button for a 3 and everything worked fine.

ur stupid

eba!

e b a!!

E B A !!!

i still cry everytime

Currently watching it and it's giving me chills. Even if it's not true, it's pretty neat that vidya has an urban legend like this.

Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 for sure. I'd save Romancing SaGa 1 for the remake since it is like a greatest hits compilation of mechanics of the series up to that point. Marvelous game.

to see Sonic Team finally die, of course

I also noticed that the droids sound off, the 'Roger Roger' line is fucking off and now I know I'm not the only one who noticed it

music is great though and the majority of weapon sound effects

Haha, oh wow, I just realized something: I'm a complete and total moron with zero talent.

>Liking e-celebs
>Thinking something like training body and mind for years is in the same leauge as playing a platformer
Back to where you belong

You're gonna burn alright

>mages wearing armor

The bikini is the only sensible choice.

>It's about the genetic health of the child in general.
Learn to read. It's not. It's only about downs prevalence.

Is moege the savior of wagecucks?

PC. Also the game is fucking garbage.

A BOB

I just equipped the chaser, held the button down and focused on dodging them

I'll never understand people who plays this game i mean jesus look at that horrible art..

that picture looks pretty progressive

it was illegal to sell them in some states but they ruled it unconstitutional and unenforceable

The multiplayer map with the chair lifts was fun as fuck.

Duck Hunt and Battle City

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Pokémon Gold and Silver (if you've played Red and Blue) are the first two that came to mind.

UT99 - totally white. UT2k4 - Tanned, but still white. UT3 - Malcolm went full nigga.

what DOESN'T cause /tesg/ to devolve into a shitfest?
half the last thread was a shitfest because someone answered a stupid question flippantly

It shows at the very end credits that they do manage to rebuild the world, kefka still ruined countless lives among those who weren't killed, so his damage may never be fully recovered.

I just play good games and enjoy them irrelevant of politics. You guys sound like a bunch of tryhard losers.

Isn't there more story and extra battles for the true end?

Not necessarily know but he had suspicions. He pieced everything together

>tfw ywn mount a qt enemy pilot in your cock-pit and turn her over to your side
>she wn accompany you on every mission like a good submissive slut
Life is suffering

I can't die, bruddah.

Aw come on, this isn't cool, let's banter on fair terms.

Seriously, do you have third world internet or something? I set it to 4+ bar connections, and I get tons of games, and maybe 1 in 30 is laggy.

Age of Barbarian

Quit that right now I would love to have that on display on my gaming shelves.

I played this a lot back then on a emulator, even if i couldn't understand anything

>/dag/ is just that autist samefagging with 2 IPs for hours already
This is hilarious. Please promise me you will let /meg/ die before it comes that far

Oh Luka would literally pull a Shirou.

It's a lot harden than Dark Souls if you turn off HUD.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ugUqX3Hd_Y

Goin around by past experiences and asking players there worst encounters with total shitters that they refuse to join up with ever again.

nice. but pls scale down ur webms more so it looks less jpeg.

This one was pretty cool.

Good to know. How did Sqeenix fuck it up so badly?

Can't the PSP do all the same things, plus PS1 emulation?

How will it happen? With post-apocalyptic funghi?

>taking out the hyjal base when Archimonde kills your entire army just by waving his demon cock around
Some of us aren't playing the game with the godmode cheat on, kid.

>>Kenichiro Takaki: Actraiser
Good lad.

>Asscreed
>Open world Dark Souls

HUYHPE

I'M GAYYYYYYY

pouar dda

every year since the 8th gen started, nothing but garbage indies, early access, remasters, pre-launch DLC and paid mods

My dad works at Blizzard.

We knew this a year ago.

>Invasion Foo
Neat.

Okay, I'll admit, I seriously didn't know how to get to Midir.

I do what I want.

>it's like the dark souls of x is so overused to mean hard that you can't compare things that are actually similar thematically with it
Why do game journalists actively try to fuck up and discussion on video games?

nigger

Should I make the switch? It's for Dormammu, whom I mostly use in TL/SL

Seriously, going on a witch-hunt over video game fraud on Veeky Forums is your social justice cause?

You're a fucking freak, dude.

New

Because VI is actually a huge mess of oversights and conflicting status modifiers that fixing any of them would probably make some characters battle commands crash the game if you "fixed" them