>Latest Witcher news
playgwent.cn

Other urls found in this thread:

lyumos.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Temeria

Geralt and Triss OTP

Why can't I romance Annarietta? fuck you CDPR

I'd imagine romancing Anarietta would be a nightmare. Her bitchfits would be phenomenal.

having been with Yen for such a long time Geralt is used to it

So you're concerned more about Geralt's feels than the quality of your waifu?

I know that romancing Annarietta would be unrealistic - she's royalty. All Geralt could ever hope for would be being her secret lover.
As for me, I think Annarietta is the most beautiful woman in TW3, she always manages to make my dick rock hard. And also she's cute.

I didn't word what I said properly. Adding romance to games does not serve to further the story, but is designed to attract self-inserting faggots like myself.

Anarietta is gorgeous, sure, but she has quite the temper. As I find it very hard to self-insert as Geralt on any level and am not really into chicks, she seems like a really poor romance option, or at least one I'd be unable to tolerate. Same goes for Yen.

Can make a petition and send it red ?

Jaskier

best girl

no

yes

Hael Ker'zaer!

More importantly, why can't I jam my dick so deep into Cerys I'd be crowned the ruler of Camelot?

CIRI
U
T
E

Yeah. She clearly wanted it and was jealous of Yen.

Why are witchers unable to produce children? Does their sperm just die with them obtaining the ability to use magic? Same with sorceresses?

I don't recall the reason for a witcher's infertility ever being mentioned in the books. Sorceresses are sterilised by order of Tissaia de Vries as magic seems to affect the development of various fetal systems - mainly the nervous system which results in a multitude of deformities affecting the infant's further psychological and sometimes even physical advancement. It's been mentioned that they are sterile due to anterior pituitary damage and that their gonads are underdeveloped. If it's as simple as their anterior pituitary not being able to release FSH and LH, that could be the reason why their gonads atrophy.

It's not specified what organs mutagens affect in particular, could be either the witcher's gonads or his pituitary.

geralt made this up because he likes to fuck sluts raw and he just slips them abortion potions the morning after

Reasons why Shani and Ciri are better than Triss and Yen

1. They can still produce cute children

>am not really into chicks
Are you a cute girl?

Say Ciri acted a surrogate mother for Yen and Geralt due to Yen being sterile and somehow Geralt's testicles function, would the child have white hair?

why would you want dandelions sloppy seconds

Ashen.

Dandelion is a bro, I wouldn't mind fucking the same women he has. Especially Priscilla

Heterozygous Duny + Pavetta who carries 2 recessive alleles for fair hair = ashen blonde Ciri/2 recessive alleles, so Ciri likely got a recessive allele from Duny (given Emhyr's hair is dark).

Geralt's hair keeps growing ingame and it's white, so I assume all his melanocytes were mutated to the point where they can no longer produce melanin, so the eumelanin genes he expresses must be recessive as well.

Ashen blonde Ciri (some eumelanin to achieve her unique pigmentation) + white-haired Geralt (extremely low eumelanin) = 100% chance to get ashen blonde child, cause Ciri's genes will dominate Geralt's.

I have close to no idea what I'm talking about, because I'm shit at genetics, though the outcome is likely to follow those simple guidelines.

Which kingdom is better: Redania or Temeria?

what's temeria?

Radovid y u do dis ;_;

Temeria has Rochefu!

Doesn't Redania have any husbandos?

:3

>indicate Roche as husbando
>perhaps the husbando that requires the most loyalty to win over
>get asked whether there are no other husbandos on the other side of the fence
Low qual bait, user.

I can't believe this gen outlived Trissposter. This feels weird

Yeah. Never thought this day would come.

> we'll call it even then, soon as you apologize to the lady

> oh the things i'll do to you tonight witcher

I'll loom here till the day this thread dies, I'm just preoccupied with other stuff.

she did things to him maybe an hour later

This is great
gfycat.com ActiveLegitimateEnglishsetter

I love the way she positions her legs

>surferboy hair

but why

ciri desu

Fringvilla Vigo is a relative of Annarietta so technically Geralt has fucked her bloodline somehow.

and Annarietta is a relative of Emhyr

He can fuck Syanna too, and she's a closer relative

That was a weird sex scene

It would honestly be nice if they just had them fuck raw on something. Their artsy shit just doesn't affect the players like they seem to think it does...

best scene is with Triss in the elven bathouse in TW2

Yeah that one was really good

I thought that until Shani in the boat. It's just too hot and Shani is too hot in it.

Both were good. I liked the Keira one too, mainly cause the prelude to it was pretty cute. Overall loved that quest. :3

Anarietta hatesex on her sister's grave when?

never

That just seems like a really shitty thing to do. Fucking naked on a random amateurs tiny boat with questionable craftsmanship, enjoy the splinters.

Just someone passing by. You all are a good sort, keep on keeping on. Your waifus are cute too.

Thanks, and have a good day, random citizen!

At the end of the sequence as you're leaving the crypt she'll just throw a pouch with half the contract gold, leaving you to feel like a very expensive gigolo.

splinters are kinky my dude

Short hair geralt always gives off a heavy Nier vibe.

Considering Shani counts all of Geralt's scars (which is really cute by the way) I'm sure picking a wood splinter out his ass isn't something of a challenge to her.

All I want in life is this ;_;

you want a cute redhead doctor girlfriend?

Someone who remembers me would be a start but that's nice to I guess.

Lads, how do you deal with the fact that your waifus are not real?

You accept that fact that there is someone at least like them in reality when it comes to personality and you must find them but you also have to accept there's no fucking way someone can ever look exactly like them. (Most of the women in the Witcher are like top 1% in genetic lottery winners considering how extremely beautiful they are and how perfect their bodies are in terms of proportions)

Settle for a realfu...

>and how perfect their bodies are in terms of proportions
I think that's an important distinction that even goes beyond tits and ass. A lot of chicks have wonky proportions in comparison, with disproportionately long torsos and short legs, ugly backs/shoulders, etc. Witcherfu's are built for perfection

By the simple virtue of never once having a waifu in all my years of videogames despite playing every RPG under the sun.

>page triss is bliss

>kill the ekkimara in witcher george's grave
>leshen teleports in
>slavic singing intensifies

bump

~bump~
Haven't got more to add than that I'm afraid.

>probably incestous
But he is incestuous, wasn't he? Isn't Ciri his daughter and he tried to marry her?

Yen and Ger kinda raised Ciri as a sorta-adoptive daughter, that'd be pretty fucked up if Geralt knocked her up.

Also idk about hair, but Ciri's child would be a powerful wizard with strong elven traits because of lore.

Let's not act like there's zero sexual tension between them in their adventures. Not saying Geralt would because he wouldn't and it's not an age thing because he's fucked younger but you can tell he only sees her as his daughter figure. Can't say the same in reverse

So why eredin was such a pushover?
Caranthir got the best boss battle AND music while the actual king of the hunt got a bad choir plus a piss easy battle

I know it's kind of soon, but has CDPR said anything about letting people disable the Pro improvements? Much rather have the stable framerate.

Because deciding your waifu is the true boss battle

:3

Morning, /wtc/. Hope you have a great day!

Post witcher girls who'd be /gfd/. (Gentle Femdom)

Can someone post that imgur images of that Fem cosplayer who's done Shani, Triss. And most recently, Iris??

>Yen
Yes
>Triss
likes it in the ass and to be caressed so that's a no
>Cerys
could be, she is a skellige woman after all
>AnnaHen
Dunno
>Syanna
yes
>Shani
the thought of it makes me rock hard tbqh
>Coral
Very much dominant, no gentle.
>Fringilla
Is crazy and obsessed with Geralt, maybe?

lyumos.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here's her gallery

While she is a very pretty girl and her dress is immaculate in imitating Iri's dress, her face isn't like Iris's in terms of the shape.

Iris also does not have freckles that stand out like she has in her cosplay

meant woop

Very pretty, her face is too youthful though.

Yen and Anarietta definitely. Keira maybe.