/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Should I buy OW?
pastebin.com/Vnzvpx2Z

>How do you play Overwatch?
Buy 50 lootboxes during the event and watch Twitch Overwatch Premium Exclusive Competitive Content.

>Any future content soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE
Jeff said no more updates because toxic community.

>What do I do if Jeff is near me
Do not look him in the eye or he will ban you for 30 days.

>Latest comic (NEW!)
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Here comes T.Racer!

Tracer where she belongs

Why do you let retards make the OP?

kys

ITT: Smiles you want to protect

Make sure to start a thread before the shitposter next time if it's such a big deal to you. I've seen NOBODY try to fix the shitty OP.

:^)

why do we care that some battle net forum simpleton got banned

Why did they make Junkertown so bad?

>some sperg insulted people doing their jobs thinking he is on Veeky Forums
>he gets banned
>someone else calls him out

Why is he a drone?

They moved all the better devs to Blizzard's new project and stuffed the Overwatch team with new people. It's why all the heroes after Ana look and feel so shitty and how they increased the team size by 50% without the pace of content changing

I love giving people free three day vacations.

>i cannot read the second paragraph
i knew from the beginning i should have cropped it so you guys dont get tired from reading

Because justifying bans is what drones do. It's common sense to be against any bans and insult mods, developers and their mothers.

>gold damage as Winston

is OW viewer friendly? i don't think it's fun to watch tbqh

MODS=FAGS!!!!!!!!!1

Seems like they're going to take a shit on her trademark rezzing ability - good luck user.

Yes, exactly.

I want to take a dump on her perfect
face

it isnt

Wonderful

Yeah I don't disagree.
But when you do insult them you also know and accept the consequences.
MOTHER FUCKING /owg/ MODS BANNED ME YESTERDAY BECAUSE I CALLED THEM OUT FOR NOT BANNING THE JEFF AVATARFAG FOR SO LONG.

I WANT TO SHIT ON MERCYS MOUTH

Kill yourself

In or on? In would make her sick but on would be worse since she couldn't just swallow it and would have to lick it off

the op is funny you nigger

I used to genuinely love this game and look forward to the new events. I'm completely disillusioned and if the halloween event doesn't recapture some of that magic I'm done.

>not even the waifus can keep me interested now

>the only enjoyment to be had is by throwing games now because taking the game seriously is too painful

nice one bliz, hope you have something huge for blizzcon or honest fans such as myself are done spending anymore time and money

>spend millions making a forced esport scene instead of unlocking all the wonderful potential of the game

what did blizzard mean by this?

>Winstonmain calling someone a nigger
Lol.

In that recent video Jeff admitted doing some nasty stuff on the internet himself, which he regrets. Doesn't make his points encouraging people to behave like a rational adult any less legitimate. We've all been assholes on the internet at some point, doesn't mean we can't correct our mistakes and use that knowledge by teaching people to treat others fairly and to talk like normal human beings.

>winstonmain
not a winston main

>halloween event
Its just going be shitty cosmetics and a shitty PVE

He only did that because people kept bringing it up meanwhile he acts like a baby on the forums

>tfw been playing 12+ hours a day for a week and dream about Overwatch every night
Starting to feel like a psychosis lads

Why does he behave like Tigole then whenever someone criticizes him?

Why does tracer only have one boob?

>acts like a baby on the forums
He didn't even ban anyone. Come back when he deletes thread and bans everyone who posted in it because someone said that Jeff sucks.

05.10.2017, 2181, Tel-Inform, telefonische Einwilligung: Mail, Brief, SMS, Telefon

he clearly did

?????????

what did he mean by this

I prefer the one where D.va eats the teleport beacon.

>make a productive post clearly stating an issue you're having or make a productive suggestion
What, so you fucking faggots will ignore it and respond to shit like "lawzlr who drives der dropship??????" Big mystery why people are so pissed off at the developers.

it's probably some kid trying to dox someone. just report and ignore.

I'm pretty sure saying that developers need to be fired without any good reason does in fact violate code of conduct.

>German
>callcenter

5 credits have been added to your Overwatch (tm) account

Overwatch needs some shota

>What, so you fucking faggots will ignore it
I remember the time when Geoff answered in D.va thread and said somehting along the lines of "we think she's fine". The shit storm was legenadary.
Blizz forums are filled with raging atutists, it's no use telling them anything except for what kind of pizza characters like and shit like thaat.

The game needs something huge, it has to be permanent, and it can't be frivolous shit like skins. It felt like an early beta even on release, with the promise of more maps and heroes to be released for free, but half the maps are unplayable, and the hero balance is a mess, making the new ones unnecessary. I understand that drip feed content is more cost effective, but it's burning people out.

Maybe a player vs AI story campaign mode with a new map every 2-3 months, where you could feel there is actual progress being made. As it is right now, it feels like there have been zero changes to the limbo the story started out in. Both Junkenstein's Revenge and Uprising were hugely popular, so I think they would be even better for drawing new players in than literally-who heroes and new 2CP maps.

You need to be 18+ to use Veeky Forums.

Jeff and John Oliver have two of the most punch-able faces.

Resurrection was a mistake

Ahahahaha Mercy mains are fucking pathetic.

Fuck off back to gold.

I agree, Jamison and Lucio don't cut it, the game needs someone more vanilla.

Where did Mercymains touch you?

I don't see anything wrong with that.

I can't speak for Jeff and I'm not defending him personally, he can do that himself, all I'm defending is his point. Being an asshole on the internet with destructive criticism is useless. It helps no one, only creates an uncomfortable atmosphere for everyone involved, it burns out developers (so it's understandable their replies sometimes sound very angry and rude too) and discourages them from looking at feedback, and at the end of the day, you've still failed to communicate anything that could possibly make the game better.

They just don't give a fuck about how angry you might at how shit you think the game is.

You post like youre 15 or something if this is the first time you heard someone ask for devs to be fired top kek

New D.va is so good

Tracer was the first hero ever put into the game, user.

holy shit how much of a blizzdrone can you be?
/MW8bU32h8h5ggubhpcHv+A==/

This is the first time I heard that someone did it on their forums and expected something other that ban.

thread is taken over by reddit and drones

ok kike

>the hero I enjoyed playing had what was fun about it removed, making the hero a literal 30 second rez bot
Because the hide-n-seek rezbot before the overhaul WAS fun right? What a load of bullshit

Nerf when?

>super conscious about hiding your btag
you think we are going to dox your winrate or what?

Tracer nendo arrived bois
hot glue inbound

Agree with absolutely everything. Well put.

>censoring some names but not others

>censoring in-game names at all

I don't understand this.

The current mercy is ok, people just need to get used at killing her. If they wanted to nerf res they should've increased the cooldown during ult to 15-20 seconds instead of the shit they're doing.

Increased distance is shit and ulting to reset made mercy similar to genji and how she could ult to reset her "dash".

"I can't hide behind walls and res my entire team with 0 effort, while the good players on my team do all the hard work and boost my SR".

I hope Ana gets a dmg buff soon to make her meta again so we can have skillful supports back into popularity.

She's a qt isn't she. Her little butt is adorable.

>still playing ov*rwatch
kek

I bet you jump on packs of 3 ennemies, doing loads of damage without actually killing anyone then die. You're feeding their healers'ult.

well it's the only hero he can play so it makes sense

>Ana
>lemme just throw a grenade, press Q and let the others do the actual work for me
>skillful supports
Lel.

>25 heroes in the game
>Can only play the most braindead one in the game and refuses to try others.

Nothing of value was lost.

How do I into her? Rockets don't seem to do enough damage.

You cannot argue Ana doesn't take skill compared to Mercy. Biotic grenade is the only braindead part of her kit and got nerfed to bits.
If you can't land sleep darts as Ana you are pretty much a free kill for any dps now with the pathetic 60 dmg.

>You cannot argue Ana doesn't take skill compared to Mercy
>YOU CAN'T ARGUE BECAUSE I SAID SO!!11111
Ok, ok, just calm down and stop pretending supports need skill at all. It's okay, we won't judge you for being unable to play good characters.

>Biotic grenade is the only braindead part of her kit and got nerfed to bits.
>got nerfed to bits
Like what bits? That bullshit ability still does 4 things on a 10 sec cd.
If anything it should either heal and boost heal or damage and block heal.

>no more GA speed/Hopping

this kills the (already low) skill-ceiling
What if they added new movement mechanics and 1 new ability to every hero? Double the lenght of the maps using already existing assets to make up for some increased speed. Include momentum so adad bullshit dies. call it OVERWATCH ULTRA or something and re-sell it on consoles?

If they want this to be a fucking esport I don't understand why they keep dumbing shit down instead of raising the skill cap.

If I jumped on three enemies doing 300 jumppack + Tesla damage, dying, then doing that immediately after 30 seconds for respawn + walking to the point time, with perfect efficiency, it would work out to 40 times per 20 minute match, which is 12,000 damage, laughably low compared to what even average DPS should be capable of in less than perfect conditions.

Tell me what part of Mercy takes more skill than Ana. Like actual mechanical skill.

>we won't judge you for being unable to play good characters

I play Torb and Bastion :DDDDD

>ana takes skill
>only skill needed is aiming

You're playing a fucking fps game faggot, being able to aim should be a basic concept.
Even good mercy mains know how to aim with their pistol.

Would Mercy's rework be perceived better if Ana's nerfs were reverted to act as a counter healer to her?

How come the game is loaded with shitters who main noaim heroes then.

No, there'd just be two broken healers.

Probably, meta would swift to triple tank right away and ana+lucio is a better heal combo on that meta.
Though with res on a 30 sec cooldown mercy would make better use of her res if the team has lots of tanks since they take forever to die.
You'd certainly see less mercy that's for sure.

This user gets it. After 500 plus hours and getting to GM. I feel like the magic has worn off, it's way too infuriating taking this game seriously in competitive, I want to but it's severely flawed as a team game. At least the waifus still get me hard, D.va is the best thing to come out of this game.

But Tracer is a pretty girl.