Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WP63gg0gME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not reply to triptards.

Post dragons and rare Zephiels

Ride the bike!

Reinhardt alt when

Cum inside Cumilla!

By Daisuke Izuka? Seeing those claw-hands.

Her hair is lifeless and lacks flow

Her personality is just as empty. No wonder neckbeards love her.

Cute Taimanin!

>her boobs have more animation that her hair.

I don't have any rare Zeph's, but I do have this rare Nergal/Aenir/Ninian/Nils pic

Yeah, he's not supposed to have the turban or look this old but it's literally the only pic I can find like this so I will forgive

Kill yourself.

>New thread when I'm still having discussions in the previous one
Hold up guys

DORAGON KUROU!

I understand why they animated her boobs, but her hair is such a large portion of her visual "real estate" (especially since you'll see her mostly from behind when playing her, and thus her hair is even more prominent) legitimately irks me. I don't mind boob jiggle but animate her hair. Please.

No offense but do you think we will get a Thracia banner before the end of this year at the very least?

>Hair flicks
>No hair movement
God this looks so shit

The way her eyeballs move at all kinda freaks me out.

This was largely my point.

I wish ISIS hired Himukai more. I would love if he did the art for someone like Myrrh, Patty or Morgan.

What was the BURASTO BAAN of FEH?

CORRIN

*don't move

Alright, Point taken. But how many Blyn's have you seen that run CA? I've seen someone here post his 40+10 Blyn with CA. But will you ever fight that Blyn? You can stay in Tier 20 with just +2-3 units, and I've never seen one that disregarded Sacaes Blessing for CA. CA Blyn seems to be whales only.

Is self insert garbage!

October devtime is going into making it so that distant countering has a different animation.
No time to personalize it for all the weapons that have their own way of doing it, it's just a slash wave for everything.

I have one

>short hair
good taste

Lyn losing to Camilla

Holy shit this nigga legit crying over videogame characters
youtube.com/watch?v=6WP63gg0gME

The reveal that Warriors was Awakening and Fates only, killing any possible hope.

HAIR CLIPPING INTENSIFIES

I've had multiple end my AA runs because I only had TA Raven units left and I couldn't find a way to bait it out so I could kill it.

>who's is
Are all shitja fans ESL? This is ridiculous.

Footfaggots need to be killed.

WHEN
H
E
N

>he doesn't cry when his waifu dies

Please vote for mamui-kun

>implying Etika isn't a poser that only pretended to care about Fire Emblem for views

Stupid nigger STILL hasn't completed Awakening over 2 years later

>short hair
>that expression
>that blush
Do you understand how many of my children I wish for this woman to suddenly bear through your actions?

What is with all the footfags in here? Please do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

normies that get triggered by mainstream garbage fetishes need to be killed

>implying losing Tharja didn't break him emotionally to the point he couldn't bring himself to finish Awakening
just think... if that attack missed, he'd have completed Awakening

It's a shit game desu so I can't blame him.

Did Est leave because she realized she was married to a middle aged dude while she was 15?

What's worse: footfags, cucks, or BLACKED spammers? That's right, footfags

He has his fire emblem with him, that makes him the most fire emblem of anyone.

Etika is the most surface level Youtuber out there. Like he knows NOTHING about the subject matter but still hypes it up
>Nintendo e3 2017
>Space
>Samus's S symbol appears
>he literally says "What is this?" with a questioning face and looks at chat
>sees all the METROID OMG METROID posts
>He suddenly jumps from his chair, pours water over his face and pretends he is a big Metroid fan
>1 hour later, Metroid 3ds is revealed
>he didnt realised it was about Metroid EVEN AFTER THE FUCKING METROID ATTACKED THAT ONE MONSTER
>After Samus' ship is visible, he goes like "OH SHIT ITS METROID 3DS!" and pretends again
I fucking hate this basic bitch and it makes me mad that people like his fake ass bitch

They are going to announce Fire Emblem Direct in mid October instead FEH Channel so they can give us both update on mainline games and FEH. R-right guys?

You know what? This is me getting my head out of my ass.

Fuck it. I like awakening, awakening helped reintroduce me to a franchise I might not have pursued otherwise, you can enjoy something and appreciate it without ignoring that it has significant flaws you might dislike. Enjoyment isn't a war off attrition between like and dislike where it's either all one or all the other.

Stomp them to death

fuck off awakeningbabby

I've been thinking of doing a Corrinquest / Corrinright playthrough but I've never used the online features.

Do I just need to visit other castles and there's an option to recruit the other players' avatar there or something?
Or do I need that Einherjar shop to register other avatars, or something else?

b-but you aren't allowed to like a thing I dislike.
I'm an awakeningbabby who played all of the games so I feel you bro.

I personally don't mind feet as a fetish but for some reason footfags like the absolute shittiest art imaginable. I really don't understand why there's such a heavy correlation between footfags and fucking abysmal art.

Cuck and canonfags

Go to another caste recuit the corrin by beating the fuck out of them.

>you can enjoy something and appreciate it without ignoring that it has significant flaws you might dislike. Enjoyment isn't a war off attrition between like and dislike where it's either all one or all the other
Woah, buddy, I don't think you belong here.

With shocking twist patches that buff Smash 4 Marth to have Yuri Lowenthal's voice and add Roy, Corrin, Alm and Celica amiibo support to Code name STEAM and Fates

I started with FE1 using weeb translated documents in the early 2000s, worked my way up from there until everything was beat. Got the GBA games and the Tellius games on release day.

Awakening is awful

I'm pretty sure most reasonable people actually think Awakening is at least decent. It's just that there's a reputation to uphold in order to keep out actual Awakeningfags who have never played any other games in the series and refuse to because they're "old and shit". Fates has this effect even worse, because it is far more heavily flawed in spite of the gameplay often being touted as pretty good.

Go online and visit other castles. A lot of them aren't set up with any defense, so you can walk over and take the throne.

Alright, thanks anons.

What else does he need?

>most reasonable people actually think Awakening is at least decent.
Hahahaha

>Camilla stops her gauntlet
>IS introduces the multiplier system to counter it
>Camilla beats Lyn with a last minute multiplier
>"Adjustments were made to how the game calculates which armies are stronger and weaker"

I'm a Lynfag but this is still hilarious. They must have got a ton of salty messages from everyone. How much longer before they say fuck it and "Hall of Fame" her so she never has to compete in a gauntlet again.

Brash Assault is an incredibly awkward skill and even more difficult to take advantage of without Folksvangr, I'd replace it for something more consistent, like Swordbreaker.

>Ishtar never

I think they would have done that if she beat Ike.
They'll do it if she stomps another gauntlet though for sure.

Got +hp/-def young tiki on first pull. What can I do with her? I don't have any other dragons.

>there's a reputation to uphold in order to keep out actual Awakeningfags who have never played any other games in the series and refuse to because they're "old and shit"
Yeah, I understand that. It's just I took that calling to mean just because
>I really like Genealogy, PoR, SS, BlB, 11, 12, etc.
I have to rail against awakening because it RUINED THE FRANCHISE etc.

I'm still bitter, so much about awakening is shit but it still got me to play...all of the games listed above that aren't sacred stones, which I played before it. And I enjoyed my playtime.

So gatekeeping is nice, but there's no point in being a dirty fucking hypocrite.

Considering Ike beat her ultimately, probably not.

WHEN IS JUGDRAL I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS I'LL BLOW ALL MY ORBS ON DRAGONS

Gently cumming on Corrin's feets!

Calm your dick, friend. It's going to be alright. Your juggers will come.

NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
>NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
>NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
>NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE
>NO OCTOBER SCHEDULE

D E A D G A M E
E
A
D
G
A
M
E

Awakening is a good game

I just rolled a -HP +ATK FemCorrin 5*, please post builds anons, she will soon join my dragon arena squad

>Sei una puttana
>Porcodio

Still more content than FGO NA.

Trip on.

Do it, user. Blow every last one of your hot, sticky orbs all over these lewd dragons.

t. SoVbabby

I'll be watching the argument over here, if anything.

>So gatekeeping is nice, but there's no point in being a dirty fucking hypocrite
Alright you totally don't belong here
Hypocritical buttrage is this site's MO bruv

Speaking of mid october, i cant wait for atlus to give us more info and possible trailer for SMT V.
and maybe crossover with feh

this so much

>RIDE THE BIKE!
>"DOZO" Julia footspammer

they always attach to the ugliest art and post it all the goddamn time. for what purpose? is it a all a big le trole?

I'm with you, I have 235 orbs and I'm losing patience, but then I remember the huge powercreep that it's going to be and saving will have been worth it. I'm also a bit of a whale so I have a lot of money saved for it too.

End of All is pretty hype.

Awakening really isn't as bad as it's made out to be in here.
I mean I wouldn't label it a "good game" but it's definitely not terrible, at least not if you've actually experienced a terrible game.

Leave her at level 1 and pick support her in the Gauntlet. You'll get your friends' high level units and face off against shitty enemies that you can sweep easily.

Wait till you have at least a Ninian for fortify dragons/dancing as well, and go on from there.
Aside from adult tiki they generally don't hit hard, and are too slow to double, which is why they usually run Triangle adept as their A slot. Nowi/Femui and Fae are all good when builtbut can be costly, so if you prefer to skip over running a dragon team, Loli Tiki can a least still be good as an Arena Assualt unit.

How many sacred shekels you have ?

No one started with 15.
But go ahead and explain to me why 15 is shit while we're at it.

>we'll soon have something other than SJ to talk about
I don't know how to feel about this, but if it's another fucking screenshot then I quit.

I'd self insert into FeMui if you know what I mean.

120. I really can't be bothered aiming for high scores in AA.

I-I don't know what you mean, please explain further.