Do as i command or you will suffer eternal punishment

>do as i command or you will suffer eternal punishment
>p.s. i love you

hmmmmmm

Almost every religion forgives your sins by praying or doing some other ritual. It's not believing that is given eternal suffering.

>It's not believing that is given eternal suffering.

That's literally the only thing that doesn't give you eternal suffering in Christianity, in Ebrahism hell or heaven don't even exist.

more like

>my child whom i created, this is how to live the best life. i will not force you to follow my advice but please listen to me because i am wiser than you.

Why would an all-knowing all-powerful god create a world where it was even possible to fuck yourself so badly simply by not doing the most optimal thing.

>Do what's right
>If you do bad shit you get punished for it
>You can repent at any time but it only works if you legitimately regret what you did wrong
Is Christianity the supreme moral system? Allowing for human error but still having a strong code of justice is literally perfect.

the Quran says that Allah only forgives a sin against him if you do it once. It also says that there's no purpose in forgiveness to non-Muslims

What?

When my kids are bad I always throw them out into the snow forever

Taught the little shits about spilling juice

there's no fairness to it all monotheistic religions stem from the psychology of the people at the time ie being slaves to an unjust and tyrannical leader who is always right no matter how he mistreats you

tip tip

The entire thing is about being able to achieve greatness despite your station in life "Meek shall inherit the earth" "Harder for a rich man to enter heaven than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle" Is it that hard for atheists to comprehend that doing bad shit is deserving of punishment?

Then why aren't all christians communists?

Checkmate christcucks.

Only abradhamic faiths have the concept of sin

so we could choose to do the right thing

>why do teachers allow students to fail tests and screw up their chances at getting into college?

>doing "bad" shit is deserving of punishment
not eternal punishment because there is nothing you could do in one, finite life that would be worthy of infinite torture.
why would punishment matter AFTER you died. If a person was doing real harm in the world, why doesnt god intervene if he can.
Why let your child run rampant and then punish them hours or even days after the incident? punishment is effective because it conditions an individual to stop doing something. no different than potty training a dog.
There is no point in watching a dog piss the floor everywhere and a week later start beating the dog.
Punishment after death is the greatest con ever made.
its basically saying "God might not intervene NOW but just you wait, haha, you'll have your just desserts"

Also side note about the whole "meek and poor people" stuff, it was too appeal to 90% of the population of that time. the peasant. which is why christianity is fading now. because people arent peasants anymore.
>inb4 le *tip*
not atheists.

All sins are forgiven in islam if you repent. But arrogance and conceitment aren't forgiven. If you justify a sin because well oh ill fast or pray and it'll go away, you won't be forgiven. This is the problem with modern Muslims. They'll knowingly commit sins because they think it'll all be forgiven

No

39:53

There's a difference between burning your hand on the stove and falling into a fucking volcano. I'd let my kid burn their hand to find out it's hot but I wouldn't let them wander too close to a pool of fucking lava.

>Not getting into college is the same as infinite punishment for a finite action

how do you deal with the fact that your religion literally sound like it was made to draw peasants ?

but peasants are very important

Because they are not omniscient.