/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Takemi Thursday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Ann.

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Best friends!

It's Thutaba Thursday!

She's mine /pg/

Now, is this a falseflag or just making fun of last time?

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

I will no longer add the "The only good Makoto" caption to commemorate the past thread

Naotoclamined
Naotoburger here.

Not again.

Why? It's your ritual post, don't let other retards ruin it for you. I really don't care about the message anyway. If anything this is just going to remind people of last thread's autism.

Kawakami a kawacutie

>Wait a month and a half for Joker to get out of Juvie.
>Put on my push-up bra and my low-cut pantsuit.
>Hear every boy inside talking about how the first thing they want to do when they get out is get some pussy.
>Drive Joker back to my apartment to finalize the paperwork.
>As he signs I tell him he's a free man, free to do "anything and everything he wants" as I rub his head and press my chest to his ear.
>He says he has to hurry home and check on his plant.
>Makoto leaves shortly after to "study for "entrance" exams" and doesn't come home back home that night
>She took our shared vibrator with her.
>tfw been edging an hour a night for 45 days for nothing.

Mishima a Kawacutie

Nah

Sae is a homo.

this makes me feel uncomfortable

Studying with Naoto!

Tae is bae!

Judo Punch!

It should. Ryuuji should be Rin, not Len.

Gunplay with Naoto!

What the fuck

How can you say you love your waifu if you wouldn't take a bullet for her, from her?

The fuck is very easy to understand.

So it looks like BBCTB might give us 7 P4 cast members.

Joker-kuuuuun! Guess who's ovulating tonight!!

i like ann

Would you rather
Bodybuilder Rise, Ann, and Chihiro

Fat Naoto, Makoto and Mitsuru

or

Loli Yukiko, Hifumi and Yukari

Futaba. He knows. He doesn't have time for Kawamemes.

I love Ann and I like Haru.

Well it's better than waifufags i guess
no it's not

>Yu
>Yosuke
>Aigis
>Naoto?
>Joker? (probably a Yosuke reskin with a few new moves)
>Akihiko?
>Makoto? (Akihiko rework?)

>Fat Naoto, Makoto and Mitsuru
Easy.

Yu
Yosuke
Chie
Naoto
Labrys
Aigis
Mitsuru

Haru?

You know they never mean fat as "has a bit of a belly but otherwise fine" they mean "human sphere"

Haru!

It's going to be the IT.
Yu
Yusuke
Chie
Yukiko
Kanji
Teddie
Naoto
Nothing new from Persona's side.
The only new thing they are making for this is RWBY shit, which makes me disgusted.

But I am one of those, too.

I really fucking hope Labrys isn't in it. God I fucking hate Labrysfag.

I love Haru and I like Ann

Aigis, Labrys, Naoto, Akihiko and Sho

But it's not the shape of the girl, it's the girl in the shape that's important.

And yeah, I like chubby and sometimes up to fat though the immobility and morbidly obese stuff is crossing a line. But I stand by my girl.

but Labrys is a cutie pie

Frankly I'm astonished they're going 7 full characters for RWBY. Although there are a few gimmies off the bat.
>Yang is an Akihiko re-skin with tits
>Weiss is just Mitsuru, even keeps the bufu element.

I don't care. I find Labrysfag's meatbag shtick to be extremely annoying and I hope Labrys never appears in another video game every again.

If we do 7 party members I think they may skip anyone not in the IT. I think it could honestly be Yu, Yosuke, Naoto, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji and Teddie, leaving out Rise for not being a typical fighter.

Considering it specifically says P4 and not just Persona I don't think we'll be seeing anybody new

That's a good Mishima.
Okay, you win, i like you.

it's not her fault that one of her fans is an annoying faggot

>letting /pg/ influence your cognition

sae niijima: ace attorney when

Potentially placeholder art, although the fact that it says Arena means P3 characters from Arena aren't out.

Making her a Kawa-MOMMY

I've never played an Arena game so I don't care about Labrys either way. I just don't want her in the game because of that faggot.

The girl in the shape has to undergo enormous personality changes in order to let herself go that much. If Naoto got a bit of a tummy then maybe she's just had a rough couple of months or took the beef bowl challenge twice. But If Naoto is a human sphere it means she is no longer living in the pursuit of justice and knowledge and is now living exclusively for her feeding fetish and is no longer Naoto.

6 hours from the toll of the bell

The same day as teen Tae's spinoff.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

In these situations I just assume magic.
Or cognition. Same thing.

So Persona x Fate crossover soon?
Will we get a Riyo comic of our own?
Hilariously poorly written sex scenes?

Is it still /ss/ if the girl is just a teenager, not going full ara ara~?

Yes.

Rise will give the strongest cuddles!

I should add I totally get what you're saying. It's like how I can't stand most h doujin because it makes characters so ridiculously out of character that it no longer becomes the character and it's just so random bimbo who looks similar to that character.

>who looks similar to that character
If this was the case, I could happily fap away. Unfortunately doujin artists tend to give everyone cow tits regardless of the character's actual body type.

Wait, Chie DOESN'T have JJ cups?

Claiming this wonderful woman as my wife.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I don't like the way they draw eyes desu.

They fuggin?

As a fellow ritual poster, don't let them beat you down and don't underestimate your contribution to this general. Remember: if you give up, the terrorists win.

Ryuji is sticking his calzone in Ann's cannoli

Haru is cute

Damn straight! Soon all the infidels will bow down to the one true waifu!

Agreed.

Game's looking odd right now. Few buttons, mechanic changes... I just hope they fix some of it going forward.

Why would i ever return to the holy board when there are infidels here that are in dire need of salvation?

Oh no, not you. You can fuck right off, P5!Makotofag.

The weirdest thing to me right now is the Ruby speaking in English in the JP version. Although I think the JP voices for that show are pretty expensive.

I meant to post this last night.

>blackmails her way into becoming a phantom theive
>becomes the fucking unofficial leader of the phantom theives making all of the important decisions only letting the real "leader" decide when they meet up and send the calling card
>let's her ego get in the way of decision making and fucks over the group by changing the publics opinion in them
>game immediately pushes her as the protagonists main romantic interest

No fucking thank you. Hated this bitch since day one. Fuck her and her stupid know it all attitude.

I love Haru

Ravioli Ravioli give me your spermioli

>Ann sneaks into the castle and forces the guys to rescue her after being told to leave.
>Futaba factually blackmails the crew into doing her palace or she'll let the world burn and expose you.
>Haru defends the cat's bullshit and calls you a bad friend while wasting a week of your time chasing after him and completing Mementos Requests without unanimous decision.

They're all shit if that's your logic.

>game immediately pushes her as the protagonists main romantic interest
Here's your you etc. It was pretty cleanly split between her and Ann.

>Ann sneaks into the castle and forces the guys to rescue her after being told to leave.

Her friend had just jumped off a god damn building. I don't think she was thinking very rationally at the time.

(You), also go back there.

Haru also tried to run them over in mementos.

The whole Morgana drama thing was easily my least favorite part of the game. Miscommunication like that fucking kills me. Joker really should have been more firm and said something like "There's clearly something bothering you and it's been bothering you for a while. Tell me what the fuck it is already".

I think Makoto is worse than Ann in this situation. Ann has no idea what is going on at all. Makoto picks a fight with a yakuza, something that she's familiar with in real life and in pop culture. Ann has no expectation about what can go wrong. Makoto (should) have the realistic expectation that she'll be raped, beaten, or killed, and it's only due to Kaneshiro not being a typical yakuza that this doesn't happen.