One Piece Games General /opgg/

Admirals edition

previous thread: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
NEW! Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Reminder to ignore and report version shitposting

also first for snails giving more turtles than fucking meat for the 5th day now

Line is the best version

this reminds me, do they still have that pvp shit going?

>Punk Hazard didn't even have a Story Slime boss
>MEANWHILE HERE, HAVE A RAID SANJI
>AND ANOTHER DRESSROSA COLO BATH
Why. This might be the one manga with the biggest amount of characters to release, and yet they only put out the same ones over and over.

we still haven't reached Dokkan tiers at least. Dozens of versions of every form of every character. It's a fucking joke.

First for Lucy is overrated.

I agree

>No orb controller

You clearly haven't used Sabo, you never need an orb controller.

>Makes 2/6 orbs beneficial
>HE GIVES 100% ORBS EVERYTIME

>2/6 orbs are beneficial
>reds are reduced
>RCVs are reduced
>WB shuffles anything non matching
>anything that gives badly matching orbs actually gives matching orbs

Also Kanjuro is completely replaceable in his slot, I only had him there for the Despair/Bind rewind. You can replace him with Sandersonia for the same shit and GUARANTEED orbs if you really need to.

>Aokiji and Kanjuro
Why

Like I said Kanjuro is totally optional but he has a good chain lock which is why he's there. Aokiji lets you keep a 2.25x orb boost over 2 turns, I don't see why you wouldn't use that but I guess you could change him out too. He doesn't fuck up the 1.75x ->2x Lucy special either, even if you pop the lucy special first it removes itself and replaces it with 2x the next turn anyway. Also gives you a chain lock so you can do similar damage to that screenshot for 2 turns back to back.

You realize that even if the blue orb counts as matching Whitebeard still shuffles it away

Yes, 2/6 matching orbs basically means all of that. Thanks for describing exactly what I said.

>RCV is reduced
Only if you go for the Aokiji Bike, which you won't always be using.

Without a doubt, you have no idea how this game works.
Start using real teams instead of arraging by stats on the database and picking the top units.

So 2/6 orbs are beneficial while 2/6 barely ever appear meaning you have basically a 50/50 of getting a matching orb without manipulating them at all? I'd say they're pretty good odds

can confirm this is bullshit

???
Its not bullshit
Beneficial is not the same thing as matching

There's 7 types of orbs.

>50% chance of orbs
>6 matching orbs
Shouldn't there be 3 then?

Wow guys this fucking sucks you're right

Can confirm you don't play the game, WB shuffles orbs if they count as matching due to an effect so you can stop playing in the the damage calculator

Why are you so bad at this game. Here made this just for you.

>characters that turn badly matching orbs into shit also shuffle orbs that are made badly matching by an effect
>characters that shuffle non-matching orbs into shit shuffle orbs that count as matching anyway and ignore the effect

Alright I'll give you that I fucked up there, I figured it would work the same since I used to use Pica on a Fuji team.

>hurr bad at game

That damage increase over the team I posted is shit cause nothing has that much health anyway. Mine has an orb lock and the boosts extended for 2 turns so it works in colos.

extended TO* 2 turns, my bad

Then just replace Kanjuro with Kuzan if you want 2 turn boost. Still hit harder by 1mil.

>replace kanjuro with kuzan
>still no fucking orb locker
>after the dozens of replies complaining that there was no orb controller

Having cavendish over marigold is exactly the same except it locks orbs, why are you so opposed to admitting that is the better team?

Eh thought Kuzan locks orbs. Yes your team is better for 2 turns then. Bravo sir and congratulations.

Yeah I thought Kuzan locked orbs and added 2 turns to boosts with his 6+ too. I think the database must have been wrong for a while because I vividly remember it saying that.

Fuck I need 2x skillup to come already. How many more hours for Japan?

Global sugo when?

i wonder who its gonna be, sanji?

You'll get your filler Hody Sugo and you'll like it.

20th Ani Strawhats with guaranteed G4.

A little under 9 more hours left.

>wake up
>no Pudding

Enel desu

>skillmaxed Neko, BLucci and Magellan in a few more hours
Can't wait

I sure hope not

Neko should be getting books pretty soon.

>This fucking argument again
The reason you use Universal books is exactly so you don't have to farm for fucking legend books. It's a fucking chore, a waste of stamina and time.
No one, fucking ever, likes wasting 60 stamina down a fortnight playing the roulette game.

He's still unevolved so I'm using 5* books, not 6* or universals so it's fine. He only needs one more skillup anyway

So I have 7 guaranteed skillbooks and I'm thinking about spreading them out on my legends below:

Lucy CD: 19 -> 17
QLaw CD: 20 -> 17
WB CD: 25 -> 23

Does this look ok? Or should I dump them all to WB. I also have VinSanji and Croc legends but I don't think I'll be using them much.

WB is by far the most annoying one to farm

>double Shiryu failed me all the way until there was only 1 character left on Kuma (that's 20 turns, 8 of which were with 1 Shiryu only)
I'm not even mad, I'm just impressed

>Haruta fortnight next week
>Haruta sockets, TS Sanji and Chopper books

fucking FINALLY

thank fuck Bamco is speeding up the releases of fortnights

I don't think it'll be coming next week, I think it'll be here in 2. Last one they waited before both left before giving us new ones back to back.

nope, it starts on Oct 10th

>thank fuck Bamco is speeding up the releases of fortnights
Are all Global players this retarded? Or is it just this one guy?

>I like being behind on skillbooks by 9 months compared to the Sugofest batches which are almost caught up to Japan

nah, the olny retarded one here is you, user-kun

>Missing the point this badly
Yup, you're braindead.

what the fuck are you talking about

Report and ignore asshole

he probably mean that they just had an eve,t that gave socket and skillup to whoever you want

>qck Hody needs a rainbow penguin
>double drop evolver penguins were yesterday
I knew I forgot to do something

Man Hody is a fucking terrible antagonist, what was Oda thinking? He has no motivation he's like a whole half step from Fish Broly except Broly wouldn't job for 90% of an arc if he was actually in one

Question:
Can skulls drop on the final stage of an invasion?

No, just the 4th stage.

the boss of the invasion always drops himself

Fishman Island and Punk Hazard are garbage arcs. Post-timeskip did not start off strong.

Punk Hazard has it's points, but FI is just terrible

Robin actually won a fight in Fishman Island think about that for a second. Only stupid people want Robin to be a fucking brawler

I dunno man, Punk Hazard is pretty fucking bad too.
That's not to say that Fishman Island is better. It's a complete mess. The anime version was basically unwatchable.
They turned a fucking two chapter flashback into eight episodes. EIGHT.

>10/10-10/24 Haruta fortnight: Haruta sockets, TS Sanji and RR Coby books
>10/17-10/24 Leo fortnight: Leo sockets, Fuji, Elizabello, Orlumbus books

Fuck. Looks like I need to gem hard for those 2 weeks. At least the admiral event is a couple days after.

they're gonna need to stretch out WCI a lot or have a very long filler after it, at this rate

Punk Hazard is at least fun FI is an entire arc with basically no stakes because they establish at the start that Hody is weak and retard. So Oda has to write stupid shit to kneecap everyone's progress like splitting up the crew and Luffy having to play along so he doesn't start a dumb race war.

>2 Hody drops in only 16 runs
Jesus, they upped the drop rate so much compared to croc

Robin fodderized hakuba

Thanks dude.

Fishman Island basically served as an elongated "Look at what these niggas can do after 2 years" arc. It was way too long for what it was.

>stretch out
Pls no. That's what made the anime so unbearably shitty.
Enies Lobby is when they started having 5+ minute intros before getting to new content, 10 episodes of back to back flashback bullshit, most of which we had already seen (Straw Hats joining the crew).
It even had two filler arcs during it.

Filler > Stretching out, even if the filler sucks. Stretching out the content just destroys pacing and makes everything unfun.

PH was definitely better, but this is a very low bar to set.

I think my big problem with PH is that it lacked cohesiveness. Events occurred, but largely independently of one another.
There were characters being introduced constantly but they were never fleshed out, including the bad guy.
It all feels so shallow.
All of this said, I do admit that there were fun elements, which is far more than I can say for something like FI. Completely fucking boring.

>implying things that happened in One Piece's Chunin Exam Arc were good/worth mentioning

>global gets hype about skill books
>skill up rates are still garbage

I've literally never struggled to max any unit out on global, ever.

>wake up
>japan bursting with content
ah, good to see nothing changed

Jokes on you. In global we will get both the kimono sh AND the halloween strawhats.

>WB CD: 25 -> 23

This is 100% useless, either go all on in on WB or don't and use 0 on him and instead focus on the other 2.

>AND the halloween strawhats.
yeah, for 24 hours
and only if you pay a gem

On Japan, no one sockets RRs with fortnight copies anymore. It's just easier to use socket books.
And there's a permanent Luffy if you really need to.

this. wb's books droprates are close to zero. you don't want to have to farm them.

I don't watch the anime and I often saw people complaining about Bellamy vs Luffy fight at Dressrosa.

I found it wierd because it wasn't specialy bad. And then, I heard that it took 10 episode for Luffy to beat him. Now I understand. The anime pacing is fucking garbage.

I wish they used the BnHA format, with like 1 or 2 season per year to avoid the anime to catch up. But I guess OP is way too popular to have 0 OP for x month.

Don't use them on WB.
While he is kinda annoying to farm, halloween fn will probably come back for haloween so you'll farm his books there, while it'll take month for Lucy and Law to get their books.

Are the whitebeard book drop rates as legendarily terrible for the halloween fortnight as they are in the kraken one? Pulled whitebeard in the neko sugo and want to know low to set my expectations.

Absolutely.
The JP Skillup rates help but...
Expect to gem HARD if you're looking for books, and spending several gems for one or two copies.
I'm glad JP had the Legend Islands back in 3rd Anni because my WB had remained unmaxed until then.

I'm telling you, Enies Lobby is when the pacing issues started, but it's not until Fishman Island that it truly becomes a trainwreck.
The show used to do 2+ chapters per epsiode depending on the density of the content, which was a great pace.
Now it's flipped around, 2+ episodes per chapter, all because they need to slow down to stay behind.
They absolutely could be doing filler, I'd probably prefer it. Filler is avoidable if you want to, but this drawing it out bullshit is unavoidable and ruins everything.

Should I use my 5 and 6 books on v1 Boa? Her low cooldown seem useful since I can use both her and Sabo in a single run, and the only unit that doesn't get boosted in a standard FS team is Shanks.

how do chopper's pants grow with him when he goes monster point

same way luffy's shirt grows with him when he goes gear 3 and gear 4

>Should I use my X on v1 boa?
the answer is always no

It depends on if you're going to use her.

Do you have better legends? Do you have RR that are more useful? Is she actually the best thing for that slot on a given team?
The answer may be yes for you, but it is typically a resounding no.

Orbs or DR on legend Sanji?

>The Merry Ship boost has also been extended until 16th 11:59 JST.

Considering he gives himself 2.5X boost CA and a further 2.5X boost to himself, double attack special and a matching orb, DR would be the best choice.

Alright, done.

That socket island is a godsend. Now I just wait for skillups

give them all to WB, it will save you hours upon hours of agony. ALL of his fortnights are trash(at giving his books)

During double drop is the rainbow dragon 100%
I don't want to 2x stamina otherwise

Anecdotal but I did 2, 2x runs and got the rainbow one both times.

You know, I never thought of using DR until I realized his main gimmick is that he's basically a better Cabbage, which means he's practically used in almost every situation, given you have the right subs.

Oh, and if you have legend BB I kinda fucked you,