pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14080956
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq7v1f
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq7v3a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guilty gear makes you gay

is anyone else sick of anime posters?

all they do is post ecchi and inane baby talk posts. they don't talk about fighting games

G O L D
O
L
D

>they didn't call it superjive

meme ruined

play dyke

Jive AE works

see me in sfvae in exactly 3.5 months

JIVECADE

>they announced AE today
>every few weeks they wil reveal something til January
Feels good mans

wtf I love SFV now

>arcade mode will save us

THIS IS THE FINAL UPDATE FOR SFV

THERE ARE NO MORE DLC CHARACTERS AFTER ARCADE EDITION

IT'S DONE. IT'S OVER.

GOLDU SFV

I hope this is a stage, it looks sick

BROS I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THIS FIGHTING GAME NEWS MAX HAS BEEN MIA FOR WHAT 10 DAYS NOW? WHEN HE COMES BACK HE'LL HAVE BIG WORK AHEAD OF HIM WITH ALL THE BREAKDOWNS AND REACTION VIDEOS WHAT IF HE FORGETS OR OMITS SOME OF THEM BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH? I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED BROS

SFVAE

Anybody Jive EU ?

I need to practice some stuff.

WHENS AE 2019

>Menat will get an easy to use "attack" vtrigger
>no need to learn her orb mixups anymore

FINALLY

WHERE WE AT MY FELLOW BRONZE/SILVER MENAT BROS? ITS OUR TIME TO SHINE NOW

>mfw Laura stays under the radar

Yeah the input lag on console stinks, currently around 6-7 frames. It's a mix of vsync, just let people turn it off for fucks sake, and the coding of the game doesn't play nice with the hardware infrastructure. Long sets on stick can overload the console and you have to restart it which is kinda pathetic on Sony's behalf. The game is still fun obviously, and it's extremely balanced so it's a shame the console version has this problem. The pro leagues in Korea actually have switched to PC because they want them to play at their best.

He grew up in SoCal so he knows a small degree of Spanish

C H I N G E R
H
A
N
G
E
R

Was Ibuki this strong the day she was released?

I like the gold theme but isn't there just a little bit too much gold everywhere? Giant gold letters, gold trim around everything, gold background, gold text, gold names. I think they need to tone it down just a bit.

Wish I was Lili bros...

Why don't you give Guilty Gear a try?

Tell me about Ono. Why does he hold the Blanka?

Why is it called arcade mode when arcades are for versus mode?

so are we getting a graphics upgrade?

Is Menat good for a beginner?

That looks like Tokyo.

In sfv? No, she got a few key buffs in season 2. And people learned the bomb mixups by then.

CAPCOM

because

LMAO

Are you ready to jive?

So vappa cries a single tear every time they are reminded they can't shitpost about arcade mode any more

please stop dumping art and contributing nothing to the thread

nobody gives a shit how much you jerk off to an anime character

I already did and didn't like it.

How do I beat Rashid with Kolin ?

I swear to god there is nothing you can do if he lands a single hit. If you're in the corner you can already put down your controller and save you some time.

ALWAYS

Where are my new v-trigger leaks for Cammy and Kolin?

here's my contribution:

kappa steamcharts vappa goobers sniff sfv mvci reality stone rashid cammy menat broski chariot

Play pokken

now people are criticizing the name arcade edition. did you dislike when they used it for SFIV too?

Jive Edition would've been dope

because he's an incompetent hack who needs a gimmick

why does this artist draw every character like an obese cat

is the sling group's trainer for sfv still usable and undetected? hp restore is still safe and working?
because I need to grind the rest of my missing survival completions in time and that shit is fucking tedious at hard and extreme and I can't do more than 1 or 2 a day even with the trainer because of how painfully shit and unfun that mode is

super is kewler

You can ex dandy step (I don't know what that move is actually called) through any of his tornado projectiles. Also, parrying in that matchup is pretty good, his blockstrings can get pretty predictable

THAT KILLED HIM!

WITH GAWD AS MAH WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF

Nice, I'm saving this.

Kolin will be a slow and big ice projectile like yoga catastrophe, Cammy will be a super command grab similar to her U2 in sfiv

let's settle this strawpoll.me/14080956

Wow I never thought someone would make one, thank you user.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq7v1f
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq7v3a
Discuss this

BAH GAWD STOP THE MATCH

Maybe the STREET FIGHTER V sign be golden. But great job nonetheless, draw user.

m-maybe Super SFV update in 2019 will give us more critical arts... ?

>here is how capcom can still save SFV

>Also, parrying in that matchup is pretty good, his blockstrings can get pretty predictable

Thing is, parrying also gets extremely predictable.

>You can ex vanity step through any of his tornado projectiles

True, but I rather keep my meter to actually do some damage if I manage to land a 3F

There's just something about Rashids that make them give zero fuck about hailstorms and stuff you do in neutral, they land a hit carry you to the corner and start flipping coins.

>Karin
>Kolin
>Booki

WHERE ARE THEIR TRIGGERS, FUCKINGG SHOW THEM TO ME

I love the new main menu

stop being a waifufaggot

I liked the old color scheme better to be honest, but I don't really care about this shit.

It's cute. They also draw everyone as bara beef cakes or thicc chubby girls, often naked

neato

>still no Skullgirls 2

Rude

better just focus on balancing characters and vtriggers first

not a big fan of the new main menu, looks like they just put it through a color converter.
plus i dont want to be staring at a white screen while waiting for matches

>Still no Indivisible

I honestly don't even care about this update because if it's not coming out until January then I'll be playing Monster Hunter World instead.

Though, that's also a capcom game so I guess CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS

>when you make her cum with your psycho powers alone

>i dont want to be staring at a white screen
This is such a bizarre complaint.

shit strains your eyes when youre in a dark room with nothing but the tv on

Rashid doesn't have great health, just doing your target combo into meterless damage is plenty good enough. The majority of your damage will come from VT anyways in that match, so you can afford to spend the meter.

And parrying a lot is pretty bad, but after you've blocked the same blockstring from a rashid more than 3 times, it's safe to say that it's one of the only ones he's got. Plus a lot of rashid players will just pressure until you show them that you'll parry something

did they get rid of survival?

Capcom is so nice, they delayed MHW on PC so I could play Jive instead.

>plus i dont want to be staring at a white screen while waiting for matches
Don't do it then. I always go to training and warm up while I wait.

they probably just put it under challenges

Turn a light on.

I doubt it, it's probably inside challenges now. But who knows.

most likely

survival is such cancer though

my main problem with that is that i play on ps4 and the loading takes a long ass time

>Arcade = more free FM

it has a nice color balance with the gold and other stuff. but then the versus screen is like... BLING BLING NIGGERS

What does the third button in the first column do? Will you be able to customize the menu?

Capcom is the only video game company that genuinely cares about it's customers.

/fgg/ Overwatch lobby when?

gallery

I have not played this game in like 4 months honestly

so boring

Oh, right.

True, I really need to do more HKLK vanity steps, but that shit is unpractical as fuck on a pad.