>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Icebrand (V)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for lending me pod onion knight yesterday.

vargas enhancements when

ready for disappointment?

Oh man - are they giving us an additional free mythril every day now thanks to daily missions?

>every day
every day for a limited time

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

>BE

>BAS

how hard is the 10 man trial?

FFT a shit

>RK

>It's almost like the artist is trying to do too much or something
well it's a reddit comic after all. they tend to go over the top with the humor.

And what did he not do right?

Nothing.

NP and well done.
Just finished Tree Bitch. Hated that shit

And what did he do right?

>post yfw you wake up and remember you aren't playing BE anymore

Everything.

>find a really rare RW that I would like for niche uses
>get to follow screen after dungeon
>description is "/u/personsname"
>can't follow that
every damn time

>mfw I don't play, have never played, and will never play BE

>No Macro TMing while you sleep?
Whiteguyblinking.gif

let's say I have a Weapn and an Armor with Ice+ and a hybrid ability (Ice+Dark), then I have an enemy that is neutral to both but I applied a Dark Imperil, then I decide to use the above ability.
the Ice+ damage isn't calculated into the damage because my opponent is beign hit by the Dark on my ability? or I do get the bonus damage from the Ice+ relics?

Pssshh, kidd.

I'm tired of gumi's bullshit, can't believe there is a worse company than SE

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Fan Festa tomorrow.

what did you use to whipe the mob rounds?

thanks again, i'll try tree later if i got nothing better to do.

>dropped brave sexvirus and never looking back
good feel desu

Ara.

How hard should I pull for the candy slut tomorrow?

I'm still kinda pissed that I have neither Ayaka or CG Fina on my JP account. While I do have Tilith, I also know from my JP account how fast she became obsolet after Ayaka.

I currently got 91 normal, one 4* tickets and 2x 10+1 tickets. The only thing I'm sceptical about is that the 3% rainbow change might be coming in February, but then again, Gumi is a bunch of jews. Should I go all-in?

Lifesiphon on all 4 front rowers. After Ramza Shouted it was dealing 8k+ each.

>Pulling for Ayaka when Kitty Ariana will outshine her in merely 2 months.

user?

>can't believe there is a worse company than SE
Konami, Capcom, EA Games and anything by this guy. I can go on

It isn't impossible with just his burst, but it depends on your other options. No ultras or overstrikes to contribute unfortunately, but Kain, Lightning, & Deuce are legend dived. Lightning also has her unique to give her EnLightning, which is also important for damage.

Speed stat is most certainly noticeable once you get into magicite & other speedrun nonsense. Kinda fucked that it doesn't matter in most content, so players don't get much chance to cope with it outside of speed clears.

>everyone clearing malboro

I just did the gem draw and it was fucking terrible 1/11 Balthier SSB2 dupe.
I am waiting for the Lucky to pick a BSB, have 3 that I am considering:
Bartz 2, OK and Snow. Snow is lowish priority now that I know there is another Ice+ coming along with Squall's UOSB.

>Kitty Ariana

Is that whore still getting more units? I hope you're joking.

The speed stat only matters for how you arrange your party to get your shit out in optimal order at the start of a fight. Past that, it's completely irrelevant.

There's the new summoning banner on FFBE. Few questions.

I know you've all been raving about Ayaka as a healer unit, how's the TMR? It looks OP at first glance but... OP enough that I should try to get duplicates of it? or what? What should I put that TMR on?

And as for the other 4? It seems like they added a bunch of ATK+MAG equips/abilities this time, what are those good for? Which units really benefit from a combination of ATK+MAG and Letters & Arms type stuff?

>using a pure nigger slut over a pure Aryan waifu
user...??

>not realizing that ariana is actually all the warriors of hess and veritas

at least two in a month or so

Muh boy finally made it

it doesnt stack so unless you want 5 for your team, its meant for ayaka herself

the other are shite, except for the tmr sword of silvia and the fire katana on the 3*.

ayaka tmr has refresh and lb fill rate, good on reeku

letterarms is for ashe and fryevia, the others are shit

>4 Lifesiphoons
interesting can I see your build? I tried a lot of shit without luck and I could use some ideas

>I hope you're joking.

it was leaked during the leak.

>blind Heavensward Y'shtola
It's so sad to see her without her emerald eyes though

I want Sporty Ariana to tank my dick!

>multiples of a base 5* TMR
absolute madman.
no, her TMR isn't THAT important. It's just an upgrade over Jack's TM. If you pull her then use it on Ayaka herself since it helps her MP regen and filling her LB gauge.

>Which units really benefit from a combination of ATK+MAG and Letters & Arms type stuff?
Hybrid units. Mages who can equip swords benefit from L&A.

>tanned face
>white hands
??????

why is it only ariana? I want a ELO banner

Now let's ponder if they can actually make a GOOD Ariana unit.

is this stupid slut better than Ayaka?

I think there was one video where they did questions and answers... one of the question was asking the producer which is his favorite unit.... he said dangerous ariana.

>songs dont lock her out of actions
apollo harp meta incoming

>is this stupid slut better than Ayaka?

Nobody knows her toolset yet.

If you mean Y'shtola, the light sources in that image seems to be coming from the left and right, so it's that her hands (angled just towards the source on the left) are being overexposed. Compare it with Noctis' overexposed right arm, and you can tell there's variance between their skin colors.

>this
while I like her Heavensward outfit I still miss her teal eyes. well at least they're not using her original ver. 1.0 outfit. I hope they add her ARR outfit.

All magicites are 80+, all Lifesiphons are R5 (ran out with Ramza and Bartz and had 1 left with Noct).
Squall has BSB2 and USB.
Bartz has SSB and USB.
Relm has USB.
Noct has SSB.
Ramza has Shout, Chant and Tailwind.

Spam LS till one bar full with Ramza and Bartz, use Relm USB, instant Shout and Bartz SSB for the DEF+50%, as I don't have Protectga.
From there just keep LS spamming and Noct SSB when he is almost on 3 bars.
On Round 6 cast Squall BSB, Shout and RW Cloud on Bartz.
On Round 7 instant Chant, RW Cloud on Squall and Bartz USB on Seeker. From there it should be smooth sailing.
I had to hold off with Bartz casting the first Blazit Twinstrike for Noct to hit the Seeker for target score. Ramza should have a spare bar for Tailwind just in case.

Have you tried any of the Cid Missions yet for that torment, D200 in particular? If so, how is your realm synergy?

Low speed in magicites - sub-30s runs in particular - can't be overlooked, but I should clarify a bit more from the last post. Entrust bots (Tyro vs Shelke) are the overused example for this, although the more times I attempt certain runs, the more I can't ignore how slow some are even under quickcast & haste. This is primarily an issue with non-ninja mages though. It most likely isn't a big deal, if at all, for physical teams.

I want to knock up Y'shtola, Fran, and Shantotto!

I know it doesn't stack. That was basically my question: whether I should get dupes of her TMR for my other units.

TL;DR, Is it worthwhile to get dupes of Ayaka?
such as 1 extra to throw her TMR on a tank or something?

I also didn't manage to get 2B, so Kamui's TMR Katana would be an upgrade for me.

Whatever, I'll just pull until I get Ayaka then stop whaling. I don't have a single good healer.

Is that a reforged 3* Icebrand on Squall there?

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Icebrand (V)

Omega Drive R2 or Leaping Rush R3 for Orlandu (OSB+BSB)?

how plentiful are 4* motes?
I usually only go to all the first tier of diving (that use 3* motes since I have tons of them) but scared to do the ones that use 4* since I have a lot fewer

So who's the guy choking Kaine next to Zidane? Looks like Lasswell to me but he kinda seems out of place unless this was drawn after season 1.

>Is it worthwhile to get dupes of Ayaka?
Lol good fucking luck getting dupes of a character that has a 0.5% summon rate on any given pull. Getting one is lucky enough, and her TMR isn't THAT good enough to justify whaling for another.

Could just say no

luka and refia are enough for all content

the tmr is a bad version of mechanical heart, use that

use ayaka tmr for refresh and lb regen - reeku is perfect

Omega Drive. It takes up too many ability uses to raise Leaping Rush to its full potential.

new to FF VIII? that's based Laguna! the only motherfucker who's chill enough to go out to kill motherfuckers in the most casual attire you could imagine

b-but reddit told me to help you!

Uh, that's Laguna.

STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND POST VIII-RELATED SUFF

Haven't played 8, but that explains it, thanks.

Yeah, it's this one:From the first month when I started. The Exdeath event I think.

Yeah, I did the 200, waiting for Stamina for the 300. The setup is in the previous thread:
Should have used LS instead of QH on Lion.
Curilla BSB and Gaff 99 RM were crucial.

Currently, they are rewards for multiplayer bonus raids, and for some special event battles. We used to get mote dungeons that would rotate every now and then, but those are going to be retooled to allow for better mote farming. It has been a while since the current mote dungeons have popped up though, which would be a shame if those do not come back before that happens.

>WHATEVER
nice

A girl comes up to me and says, "what do you drive?" and I said, _______

>yet another person doesn't use onion knight bsb in their high level party
guys I'm scared, I did the gem draw for ok bsb but I haven't picked yet
has it fallen from use? would I be stupid to pick it? my ok is fully moted before you try to tell me about farming ok motes or some bullshit

No Rikku yet or Refia

I have like 10 Lukas, whats so good about her?
Also, wow I didn't realize Mechanical Heart was any good. I have a bunch of her.

>the random rule has spread in this region

I would only pick it for my mage teams to get a hastega shoutga.

yeah maybe

>shoutga
user...

BULGOGI

I already have native rikku usb so my plan was to use OK instead when fights are 80% break resistant and have OK entrust bot instead but maybe I should just slot in my native noctis ssb instead

I really don't value Rikku USB highly. Her skillset is pretty shit unfortunately. I can usually get away without Protectga or Shellga because of the 2 bubble users on my team and an entruster is really valuable in the current meta.

Not really fallen from use, but other options are available in this point in the game. Onion is still quite good despite that, and with max investment, it still allows you to be flexible if needed. The BSB should be on the same banner as his two ultra soul breaks, which is a bit before 3rd anniversary. If you were to get it now, perhaps you should take a look at everything you have before you do that, especially other ATK/MAG buffs & the characters that use them.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No, he did nothing wrong; what do you think he did otherwise?

so youre saying I should pick up ok bsb right
cause I didn't ask about rikku usb

POONANNI

>Login Bonuses duration: 5:00 AM 10/6 PST (1:00 PM 10/6 UTC) to 4:59 AM 10/20 PST (12:59 PM 10/20 UTC)
>1st Day: 1 Mythril
>2nd Day: 3 Souls of Heroes
>3rd Day: 1 Mythril
>4th Day: 200,000 Gil
>5th Day: 3 Memory Crystal Lodes
>6th Day: 10 Giant Scarletite
>7th Day: 3 Memory Crystal II Lodes
>8th Day: 5 Major Growth Eggs
>9th Day: 1 Memory Crystal III Lode
>10th Day: 5 Mythril

All Dangerous Ariana really needed is to not be locked out of actions during her songs. Kitty Ariana is a 5* base, though, so unless she's Y'shtola 2: Electric Boogaloo, she should probably have a strong kit.

I am half suggesting it. I wouldn't use it that much, as I don't really enjoy mages. He would be a good asset to my teams for the stackable buff, haste and Entrust access.
If I were to choose between Rikku USB and OK BSB it would be an easy OK pick.

What other bursts are you considering?

Bugatti

Uwah! Lightning-sama's eating for two!

If not ok bsb I would probably look at alphinaud bsb or a non RS elemental like snows bsb coat
I'm good on dps and boostga sbs, and I can pick up a top tier healer relic on the ct draw so yeah just looking for elemental coverage then

Who would you pic related?

You guys are alright.