pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158926903
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Behead those who insult Ireland.

>Skaveslaves (Censer Bearers)(White Furs)

Nice throne, faget.

What the fuck is this +25 vampric corruption I'm getting as Kroq'gar and does it go away?

update the OP you homo

fast projectiles=more shots per battle=higher damage overall

simple logic, and they also have the utility of hitting fast moving targets and accurately hitting generals.

Mod for jezzails when?
Mod to give Mommy dark magic when?

got damn confederations

sound like the pus sacs from the lustria campaign

They also have a huge anti-large bonus.

LOVE ETERNAL!

It's from the nearby Black Pyramid of Nagash.

What units will based SFO be bringing to us?
>Dragon Princes (actually on dragons)
>Bowmasters of Hoeth (halberds and shields)
>Lothern Sea Guard Knights
>Har Ganeth Shades
>Witch Elves (Handbows)
>Black Guard Dread Knights
>Black Phoenix Guard
>Skink Cold One Skirmishers
>Feral Carnosaur Pack
>Albino Globadiers
>Stormvermin Slingers
>Albino Deathrunner Assassin Elites
>Plague Guard
>Armored Plague Monks (Censer Bearers)
>Stormvermin Cold One Riders

Before Mortal Empires comes out I'm going to give the Chaos invasions into the Old World one last send-off.
A VH/VH Empire campaign where I fight every battle against Chaos, and Legendary Lords cannot lead the charge. I'm expecting 40k-tier losses and doomed generals giving their last stand to buy time for more armies to reach the front line but by Sigmar, the Empire will endure.

You mean
>Dragon Princes(actually dragons)

>just realized Morathi's voice actress is the Sith Warrior
welp time to install a shit MMO again

What should I recruit first, a second lord, or my first mage/noble? Also, prince or princess?
I'm playing as Teclis because magic is the crutch that I need as I'm absolute dogshit at these games.

Why do they have to build this as soon as I start a ritual

they can't arc their shots though and are mostly useless in a siege.

Some mapmodder found key for Kislev prefab in the modding tools, Kislev confirmed cyka blyat.

>Skink Cold One Skirmishers
Tichi huici and his skunks were fun back in the day

Oh FUG

Dismounted Dragon Princes (Cold One)

For Vamps it gives +50 vampiric corruption and +25 in all neighboring provinces, which is why Kroq Gar's capital is always having vamp corruption problems

>Dragon Princes actually being on dragons
>He thinks this is in the Tabletop

Do Skaven and the Lizardmen go to the toilet like humans / dwarfs / elves or do they just poo on the go, I've not seen any of the soldiers doing so during a battle.

It's been sort of soft confirmed ever since they were mentioned by CA before Norsca came out
Kind of weird that it would appear at this point if it's supposed to be saved for TWW3

>>Dragon Princes (actually on dragons)
most dragons are stuck sleeping from dark elf sorcery and only one or two people can rouse a few of them awake

pic related

>*Teleports stack of 15 Star Dragons behind u*

>SWORDMASTERS OF HOETH (Shield & Bow)(Cold One Chariots)

>very first campaign, and playing as fat toad magic man
>getting kind of bored stomping lustria and naggarond
>notice lothern has ALL of ulthuan
>decide to go on lizard crusade in ulthuan
MAN that was fun what a meat grinder, multiple doomstack battles every turn against worst elves was a blast
If you're getting bored in your play through, I highly recommend a vacation to ulthuan

you always want second lord whose purpose is to collect stuff in the sea

>2k gold

So THAT'S why those boney fucks always dominate northern africa

NAGASH WAS GREAT
WITNESS TRUE OSMOSIS

Is it heresy to secretly want an AoS vidya in vein of TW or maybe Company of Heroes/DoWII?

The setting is shit, but the gameplay is growing on me.

Pls no bully

SFO will delete them

What province is this in?

How do you use witch elves? They dont trade well with any infantry

no one plays or is interested in tabletop here, dummy

it was designed to popular videogames anyway

>VC always get good shit

When CA will stop with the VC meme ?

Use them to enrage cycle charging flying fucks or mages.

>Pls no bully
You should be bullied by cancer and/or aids you fucking mongoloid

the dwarfs get 2k gold from capital city mines too

Support other infantry

>Implying it wasn't Settra who make Khemri rich and powerful

Fuck off back to Shitvania, Nigpire.

how would that even work, isn't AoS just a bunch of floating rocks in space where you teleport around for fights and shit

>Nagash
>VC
Placeholder is placeholding.

I have been watching dark elves videos and I can't help but wounder whats so bad about revots and low public order?

As far as I can tell it looks like a sound strategy to keep a province at low public order and constantly spawning low level armies in order to kill them, take slaves, and train your lords. Maybe even keep a lord with slaver bonus near that province for a constant supply of slaves.

What am I not considering here?

(expecting an actual answer from someone that's not a complete retard, if that's not asking too much around here nowadays)

But Dwarfs suck and Vamps are good?

he seems happy

Yes, it is heresy. You will be purged.

It's absolutely legit, I like my provinces in order but farming rebellions is a fine way to level up and get lots of slaves

>isn't AoS just a bunch of floating rocks in space where you teleport around for fights and shit
Yes and no. The descriptions of the realms are very vague. Some of them are 'without boundaries' (like the Realm of Shadow), while others are unfathomably large. Like I said, the lore's all sorts of retarded right now so it's tough to say.

Gameplay wise I'm thinking it would be similar to DoWII with a greater emphasis on individual unit abilities rather than just standard troops.

would a NO confederation mod work with the vortex campaign well?

AoS is built for mobage

One of the biggest problems I have with Age of Sigmar is that it has no real setting. If the Mortal Realms were just regions of the world blasted to hell in eight different ways I wouldn't be so against it.

If there's going to be a bunch of big guys in armor smashing shit, let's go full hog for 40k.

The only disadvantage I can think of is that it ties up one of your armies, but I farmed rebellions to build up my dread waifus and get those nice dragons, and I had no issues with my economy

my issue is that upkeep goes up so much you cant run multiple armies early

>But Dwarfs suck

Thanks a lot, I thought there was some other problem with low public order I didn't know about.

Who has the best generic lords for melee?

>autoresolve because obviously in my favour
>lose two SPEARMANII
Woah

Anything that can cycle charge on a flying medium-sized mount.

High elf prince on a star dragon or Dread Lord(female) on a black dragon

>Is it heresy to secretly want an AoS vidya in vein of TW
fucking no it isn't
AoS is better than Fantasy in every literal way, sadly we can't get much shit on it because of fucking manchildren who can't go on with life

This\/
Was meant for you\/
But all the answers were awesome, thanks a lot.

did I lose one guy to friendly fire, or did he die of heartattack in the middle of fight or accidentally fall into a Witch Elf cauldron?

AoS shit belongs in

Is there a way to play a normal campaign in TW2 without the vortex stuff? I like it and all but I want to keep my lizard bro allies and conquer rats and delfs together

Yeah it's actually a great way to defend when you have no armies nearby. When you have walls everywhere the AI will siege for a couple of turns and let your agent crush their stack.

>new edition meant to redesign game mechanics
>butchers lore for no reason
nice try, faggot

>United We Stand
>United We Stand
>United We Stand
i fucking hate high elves

mod to get rid of this war dec shit when

>uses the word lore unironically
nice tryhard and faggot

Just ignore it, theres no penalty. Its actually easier to not do the vortex shit.

I don't think it's so much the manchildren. I think it has to do with lore and setting. GW is still in the infancy of trying to create an identifiable setting with AoS that isn't total generic, vague, high fantasy bullshit. If they would stop sucking Sigmarine dick so often then maybe they would entice more of their old player base to give it a try.

And while I like AoS and think that it's got a bad reputation for an otherwise decent skirmish type Table-Top game, it is nowhere near as fun, engaging, or strategic as WHFB was.

discussing AoS in the context of total war is no different to discussing historical periods, fuck off.

WHAT THE FUCK CAMPAIGN DOESNT LOAD HELP ME PLS WHAT THE FUCK

If my allies get to the final ritual will the game not make me declare war on them?

A Witch Elf probably gave him the death succ right there on the battlefield

Hey WTF CA?

How about some diversity you CIS pigs.

Female Lizard(men) WHEN?!

BLOOD WHEN

WHEN
H
E
N

Any reason dark elf dont have global recruitment?

why the fuck is martial prowess so fucking shit.

By the end of this month

Reminder /ourguy/ darren backs SFO against the radious shitters
Osprey shit belongs in
10/10 in England belongs in
Sex fantasies belong in
Why won't Joan of Arc shit in Anne Frank's mouth

black arcs fill that role

Yes it is, since there are historical TW games. There are no AoS TW games.

This is absurdly cool. Really. This is very, very, very cool.

the idea is that radious doesn't know/care about the lore, bud

>AoS is better than Fantasy in every literal way

If you mean tabletop gameplay, then yeah, WHFB was a clunky mess that needed an overhaul decades ago.

Luckily no one actually plays tabletop wargames, so people can safely care about the part of Warhammer Fantasy that actually matters and actually made an impact, the setting.

Meanwhile no one will ever care about the barely comprehensible mess that is the AoS setting.

Give-give me Skaven memes-memes!!!

Someone actually did it

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158926903

But you're wrong.

That's not a legit strategy when you dont have enough armies to cover all your area.

Dark Elves live off of raiding enemy settlements, not travelling their own lands.

When you have one or two 20/20 armies and a ton of land it's going to be a pain to have to go back so far from the enemy lands just to crush rebellions.