/elyg/ Elysium General

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Merged with

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Is urist clique?

where are the elven sluts at?

Was away for a while. Now im back boys.
How is everyone today?
t. Handro

BABABBAAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT

MoH loot council is a joke. btw i pvp and literal who paladins above Babymetal...sure. So glad I left.

Who are the best healers when they get all of their raid gear

>Benched
>Clique

Feel bad for him desu

priests

not paladins

Babymetal.

Oceanboy

warrior

shaman

Wow, aren't you smart for joining the tranny guild and realizing this when literally every single thread has already clarified this.
>tfw too intelligent for MoH

druid but not till naxx

can someone post the image of the druidless naxx clear

>not posting prime lindsay

femdead on the right

>Not posting prime boipucci

please tell me the guilds are nothing like this thread

desu triggered is nice. I don't raid but guild chat is nice and friendly and a lot of the players are helpful and generous. Just my experience.

>not your personal army

MoH is.

They have been running their clique for few years now and threads have been shit since then.

what class is easiest to level 1-10?

the thread is 100% real and not shitposting

Paladin. Sit back and auto attack, if you get hurt you can just heal.

like any of them? 1-10 is quick. fastest to 60 is probably warlock or hunter

tfw no puddi bf to exhange blowjobs with

Any way to get equivalent of cast modifier and/or castsequence macros in vanilla?

Mandate is a mess leave before its to late

thanks
i don't care about 60

so I m having playing a warlock and i just got the imp. If I set the imp to aggressive/defensive shouldn't it attack the enemies that I m in combat with ?

so is are the guilds full of people 'pretending' to be retarded or not?

which is the chan guild?
triggered or iron guard?

why warlock ?

having the minion and DoTs lets you engage more enemies at once than most other classes

Aggressive = Attacks everything in sight.
Defensive = Attacks what you attack.
Passive = Only attacks when you sick it at something.

yeah but it doesn't seem to work. my imp just chills and i have to press his fireball

why cant trolls be warlocks?

BIG

ORC

PENIS

i think if you right click or shift click or something the ability it sets it to auto-cast

iron guard is 8ch guild with heavy /pol/ influences

triggered is pure /elyg/

Right-click the fireball.
Should put it on autocast.
I know it's retarded, but since the imp has no normal autoattack it'll just do nothing if it doesn't have a spell to cast.

thanks.

>Mandate is a mess leave before its to late
>leave before its to late
>before its to late
>to late
>to

>8ch
Holy shit, that place still exists?

It's cancer now since the Salty Cucks joined.
You really cannot escape the clique bullshit.
It's over man, the biggest orbiters in the guild happen to be in charge(Squido, Zugzuggler and Prepdabull)

right click to set firebolt to autocast, imp doesnt have a melee

look up what phrases mean before you use them, fucking retard
this isn't a matter of "personal army" this is a matter of "spoonfeeding"
lurk more

orbiter

i don’t have the fucking picture saved you autists. if you don’t have it save your posting cooldowns for something else

Do the WoD models in the OP still work? I put it in my data folder but it didn't change anything.

only works for warrior

lurk more not going to spoon feed your personal army faggot op

Why do you guys even have a discord if you just post your unfunny "le secret club" reddit tier memes in the Veeky Forums thread.

for the funny “le secret club” reddit tier memes idiot

lil pump rich he finna get richer
i pop a bean and fuck on your sister

>so is are the guilds full of people 'pretending' to be retarded or not?
Yes and no. You have a lot of that but also a lot of legitimately very stupid people.
Regarding Veeky Forums guilds, here are a few things that newer people may not realize but will seem obvious afterwards:

>There aren't a lot of actual "normies" on the server.
Private servers have always been fairly niche, and the normie influx that occurred because of nost and then post nost on elysium due to getting the nost characters is for the most part completely done. The vast majority of players on the server now are ones who have been for a year or so, possibly even have played multiple servers in the past.
The fact that most of these clearly non-normie players avoid Veeky Forums should be a sign.
>Most private server players skew older
This makes sense as the game is 15 years old or something ridiculous now. You don't see a lot of 12 year olds playing on private UO shards or SWGemu either.
>Veeky Forums in general and especially /elyg/ skew very very young
Most posters here and 90% of the members of the Veeky Forums guilds are teenagers or in their early 20s. This can be good or bad depending on your personal tastes/tolerance but most of the stereotypes you would attribute to teenagers playing on multiple private WoW servers 12 hours a day for years would be applicable.
>Discord chatrooms + anonymous forum (Veeky Forums) is a disaster
Do you hate namefags? Because that's pretty much everyone here. Discord chatrooms take that to a whole new level. A lot of kids here are here to attention whore in the chatroom and anonymously shitpost others in the same chatroom, then watch the fallout in their chatroom. The video game is completely incidental for them.
>A not-small percentage of the non-teenagers here are here because there are teens here
Not a meme, several grown men here are sexually interested in shy teen guys and act on that interest in a predatory fashion.

manlett is such a nice guy

What does a PvP shadow spec look like at 60?

>Not a meme, several grown men here are sexually interested in shy teen guys and act on that interest in a predatory fashion

I find it hard to believe that anybody here is above 25, im 22 and im an oldie in my circle of friend.

AUCTIONABLES

RESERVED

why? you were very young in vanilla

Nah its perfectly reasonable to imagine that people here would be older than 25, considering how old all this shit is. why would people who never played vanilla waste so much time playing it? there's no nostalgia for them.

i'm tired of the chinks and the grind. i quit.

>why would people who never played vanilla waste so much time playing it?
This is the fundamental question. And the answer to it also explains what is wrong with Veeky Forums guilds at their core.

I wish manlett would be nicer about caring about his guild

>Stealing memes
>Defending trannies
>Defending real trannies

In Group PvP or pretty much any scenario where you aren't ganking a noob 30 levels below you then you get steamrolled by the alliance trannies. Elysium horde is a joke.

Who said anything about PvP?

I'm 19 years old and first played WoW in wrath. I like vanilla because it's honestly just better. Everythings not handed to you on a platter, gold is something you actually have to work for, world pvp is exciting and frustrating, etc. So much more immersive and strategic than retail

>ywn be made into an undead's mindslave
It hurts.

I'm 65 and i really can't believe you fell for the vanilla shilling.

longview...

You're probably memeing but call it shilling if you want I just like vanilla more. I was just pointing out nostalgia isn't the only reason someone would want to play here.

who?
its true though half way in you go full shill mode.

was there autoloot in classic ?

Yeah, just shift click.

I mean this entire thread is for people who are already playing vanilla so I don't know who I would be shilling to

Most people i play with are 18-20, and i was VERY young playing vanilla.

I can see why you would think that would make you not a shill, but if you've already spoken like a shill pointing out you've no logical reason to be shilling doesn't erase that. it just makes you seem weirder.

>tfw you realize retail vanilla players no longer make the playerbase of vanilla private servers

I'm happy that there are new people enjoying the game but never mistake these private servers being what actual vanilla was like.

this im 18 and i was playing vanilla when i was 5.
if anything im suprised that anyone over 20 still plays vanilla

why is the wow nostalgia community so against an change because that wouldn't be blizzlike?

this shit doesn't happen with other games
people are able to see that some changes are just good and worth keeping

hell people are against changing the respawn on quest npcs/etc when it is unlikely the current values are blizzlike to begin with and the server's population is several times larger than intended

I was just pointing out why someone who has never played vanilla would play on this server, that's not 'shilling'.

saying you prefer vanilla to whatever isn't shilling,

all of this
>Everythings not handed to you on a platter, gold is something you actually have to work for, world pvp is exciting and frustrating, etc. So much more immersive and strategic than retail
shilling alot of it isn't even true.

Yea I'm well aware this isn't exactly like vanilla. I've heard vanilla server population was like 1k cap, so the several thousands of people online at once in Elysium itself makes many aspects of the game unblizzlike.

The person I quoted implied they didn't understand why someone would play this game without retail vanilla experience. I gave my first hand account of why I play without retail vanilla experience. If you think the points I made aren't true that's your experience, not mine.

Who the fuck is Longview????

my bf

yeah you gave a first hand account that made you sound like a shill because it was blindly incorrect.
so your experience of retail is mythics being handed to you on a plater, easy gold, you hate pvp and find it boring, you hate blizzards cinematic and story telling Technics and think vanilla raids are more "strategic" than retails.
you aren't a shill just a shill you are literally a liar. The fact the only way you can defend is all this is to claim "my experience" exposes you to even be more of a shill there's no logic or thought just mindlessly praise and mindless denouncement of retail also lol what fucking experience you were basically a sperm cell when WC3 came out.

If you want to play in a chan guild that doesn't allow blacks, jews, fags, trannies, etc... then join on horde side. We are going to try and start raiding by October 21. Whisper an officer for vetting and guild invite.

For a list of members online type:
/who g-"Iron Guard"

>grimpvp

fuck you old man

>grimpvp
give me a rundown on this guy

65 year old man but he’s been balding since 25. demands snapchats from all the young girl men in the guild