/acg/ - Armored Core General

Human beans are just so damn interesting edition

Last Raven: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekEu13d-bMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any fifth gen good looking AC?

Blue Magnolia

I think Hanged Man is nice

heavy RJ with sniper cannon arms. Makes you look like Metal Gear Rex

>0% thighs
>1000000000000000% calves

yet it really is hot

I bet you like LATONA you slut

>the arisawa logo on the helmets

AGH FUCK THAT'S SO COOL

does this mean that ACV was always a part of AC4's universe?

I ACV or VD, I don't remember which, the Spirit of Motherwill, a Cradle, and the White Glint make an appearance. The White Glint is colored black with orange highlights though but it uses the same weapons, I think, and has assault armor. So yes, the AC4 and ACV games take place in the same universe.

Latona is for fags, I actually adore Aaliyah.

Those feets and knees hnnnnnggg.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekEu13d-bMY

Please explain this to me.

so front mission 3 is still one of the best games of all time
it's one of those games that just feels perfect
yes, there are absolutely glaring flaws, but it's one of those gems where the excellence of rest of the game totally outshines the issues, as opposed to so many other games where a few glaring flaws take away from the rest of the experience
i think the core game is just SO GOOD that the problems can be easily overlooked
worst by far is getting over main character's personality. game might've even been better with a silent protag with simple choices for dialogue
it's crept into my top 10 of all time, i think, and i only first played it 3 or 4 years ago
should i play the original? i think i have a rom. i also have a rom of 5 but i really hate playing games on computer, i like to lie on my couch and play on my TV now.
has anyone played the remake for DS? is it worth getting? somebody is selling it locally for pretty cheap.

I can a pilot a giant walking weapon of mass destruction but this is a little above my pay grade. Plus I can barely read half of it.

I think based on the filename, he's doing a problem where he has a volume of fluid in the "wide and shallow" container and it gets put into the "narrow and deep" container and he's being asked to find the dimensions of the second container based on what he knows about the first and how much the water fills it up.

Fascinating. I wouldn't know where to begin.

there are two kinds of AC players

those who play with microsoft excel open on the side

and those who can pile driver you in mid flight but have never looked at the stats

What's that

Oh cripes, it was from Fluid Mechanics and the professor drew that on the screen and the Narrow Deep vs Wide Shallow made me think of FCS.
Or was it Hydrology?
Anyway, if I remember right, it's about channel flow. Something about wetted perimeter, which is the perimeter of the channel that is in contact with water, and I forget the rest. I have the book somewhere.
I think wide and shallow ends up providing the most flow because of the larger wetted perimeter. I don't know, Fluid Mechanics and Hydrology are rough classes and the guy who taught them isn't the kind of guy I like teaching classes.
> i like to lie on my couch and play on my TV now.
Wireless keyboard.

Berlioz, a basic AALIYAH model.

Bump

Why is the soluh so ugly though

Gimme your best AC webms I'll take gifs too

Bump

Aaliyah is the patrician choice

I'm so disappointed at how bad ALICIA's stats are, otherwise I'd use that all the time.

Alicia is like cute yet dumb sister of Aaliyah

If I did my math right, you could make it to the sun in about 4 minutes.

Bump

>implying this isn't exactly what happened in every briefing from 2012 to 2014

Has there been any sort of real info about the alleged new AC fromsoft is working on?, or has it all been speculation so far?

>Has there been any sort of real info about the alleged new AC fromsoft is working on?

Miyazaki said it was in "early production" last year. No one has heard literally ANYTHING since. Nothing about AC, nothing about dark souls, they haven't even given out a single press release or showed anything since that one comment was made. We don't even know if bandai or sony are working with them or if they're going to self publish.