pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date: October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USHI

I don't get the appeal of Liz. Enlighten me.

NERO THREAD

Cute!

She's retarded.

Huh there's non shadow Boudica in 40AP daily

WAKA

She's cute and dumb

Who else is waiting for the next edition of [Useful Tips for Beginners!]? Damn, I love these.

Why isnt she more popular? Only 3* servant and she doesnt even have animation updates.

Vive la France!

This goddess of mine is the cutest! Every day I hope she receives the buffs she deserves!

MARU

Her clothes are shit and she cucks you for Benkei.

>120 saved up AP
>40 regen + 120 level up AP
>all AP regen of the day until now
>saw the dragon twice
>two caster cookies

The droprates of scales aren't any better than the old dailies, I'm disappointed. I got a fuckton of rider monuments but that's it.

The things I would do to her
I exclusively fap to Elisabeth only and I cum harder than a water hose

jack every thread until she can be adopted

kira kira kira kira I'm invincible now
fuck Marie in all meanings of that word

But she doesn't. She tells Benkei to meet her out back because she knows he's an imposter and she's gonna beat him up.

her clothes are pretty shit, though, she looks better in a kimono.

>mine
She is Asterios's you dumbo

Okita is the cutest!

The hell is over for now.

Hopefully 6 hours is enough time to mentally prepare myself for the next onslaught.

>no dragons appearing in daily
W-what am I doing wrong?

>accidentally left normal np speed on
>3x np chain
why can't i skip this shit

>my NP2 Marie just shit over Forneus today.
London when? I need one more gear for her final ascension.

Imagine being this guy

She's going to get SWORDED when EOR3 comes out in 2 weeks

>Not being able to distinguish between Stheno and Euryale
I think it's you who's the dumbo, here.

If she cucks you for anyone, it's her brother. She fucking idolizes him.

I got a free friend slot if anyone wants me to add them.

Cute katana girl Ryougi Shiki

>caster cookies

You mean Rider cookies?

Which one is which?

Exact opposite here managed to get two reverse scales. Now im debating whether to use my ap on caster demon hearts or the scales
who the hell are you kidding you'd still post her after she comes out

To be fair, before this game they were indistinguishable. That's kind of their gimmick.

>when it litterally has the names on it

>Not using Medea
No lewding, etc.

>Abomination and a paper thin caster
The fight was made for her to laugh at.
Hopefully we get Gudaguda after Halloween for gears, I have a Redman to ascend.

I'm waiting for Medb's banner.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

Someone please fix this garbage. We don't have Gears/Homu Babies/Horseshoes/Warhorns/etc in the daily yet.

Her bond dialogue is pretty intense.

I got a free slot too from someone who hasn't been on for 7 days, tough I figure it'll fill up fast.

Wondering if I should change anything with my CEs. I don't really know what to give to Artemis and Fat Caesar.

Also kinda bummed out that I can't ascend anyone anymore. All my servants are locked behind Claws of NoDrops.

ask reddit

So Liz's appeal is her feet?

It also has red saber gems in Archipelago (Hidden Island) free quest which isn't actually available. Not that anyone's actually leveling a saber's skills, right? Haha

>※Currently using JP data for dailies. Farm locations probably accurate, but exact percentages skewed because JP has made a few minor revisions since. In 1 week we'll have NA data collected, submit more below!
wait a week moron

Kiyo!

>dragon drops gold chest
>its a skill gem
Kill me. This happened 4 times already.

Me on the right

Swap Jets with Cat. Or level her uo and give her his Kaleido. Heaven's Feel could also work on Medea. Sakura could go on Carmilla and Rin on Fatguy. Cu is a placeholder anyway. Projection on Tits.

who said i would stop

What happened to her face/head

What is your FC? I could use another Jets.

Handlebars.

Oh I have a Limited/Zero Over too, but I don't have any Buster-centric Servant, which sucks.

Entire body really, she is the most erotic servant in the game.
>Her lancer standard outfit barely covers her nipples.
>Her Brave Liz outfit
>her handlebar horns, perfect for blowjob
>perfect height for carrying sex
>thick juicy tail
>always visible thighs/legs
>monster girl
>god tier taste eye and hair colour combination
>perfect breast size
Need I say more?

>trying to roll for Orion
>roll Vlad
>next roll get this
What the f*ck

I want to throatfuck Liz using her horns as handlebars until she passes out!

Laho you fucker. Remove DumbCat and put Kaleidojets there dammit.

928 939 900

I wish I could get a second copy of him to get his NP to 2 for some real crazy damage. Currently it does about 34K per target with Waverbuffs.

Only allowed if you pee ater she passes out

Do Servants even need to breathe? Aren't they made of prana?

Fluffy Servant.

Will there be another Liz for the next Halloween?

Stop making me like Medb.

just fuck already

Fine! Christ. I swear if I see my FP dry up because everyone who used him in the All can't find him anymore I'll be pissed. I'm almost to the point where I have all 3* and under servants at NP/5 so I can save my FP.

This is your servant tonight

This is your child tonight

Sent. I have Lv92 Gil in all slot.
I had a Lv92 NP2 Jet friend but he stopped logging in ;_; Coffee if you're still here, I didn't delete you.

What skill do I level up first on Altera? I don't have her third skill yet so should I just save for that?

I'll reject her with all my willpower.

fluffy daughteru

>entire life she rolls in men
>but has the body of a teenager

Medb pls be sexier

I refuse. I am her servant tonight.

Don't worry about it. Anyone with brain cells will remember your name, notice the Cat in All, then switch to Zerker
Or they were always looking in Zerker in the first place for other Kaleidojets, notice your name, then switched to All...

Okay. We can play board games and shit, it will be great.

Fluffy Master.

Might be less the first day while people adjust but it will be higher later. People with Waver just grab the first KaleidoJets they see. Yours will be the first since he's grailed.
t. Person with Waver and KaleidoJets

How are you overstocked on blue gems from Dango? Or wait until Sunday for Saber dailies the 10AP almost drops gems

has anyone actually gotten a plume from Bountiful Sea or are we all constantly getting nuts?

To add to this user, grailed and enough ATK to beat even level 80+ Kaleidoscope madmen's jets, so you'll win at both level and ATK
The not-yellow-print NP sucks though

I have gotten a few.

Full AP bar it's probably a 50/50 shot.

I'm understocked on everything because I have no will left to play this kusoge and actually am struggling to finish Okeanos

Not him but I spent a decent amount of time farming ten AP for fangs so I only have like 70 blue sword gems.
Maybe He's in the same boat.

When is the next banner with Jets on rate-up? I really want him at NP/2 and I'm willing to try three 10-rolls for it if Jets is sharing the banner with anything interesting.

That nice 13.5K damage I got on him just craves that NP2 scaling. And I want to use him for a critmeme team later on, once he gets his 3rd skill. That's why I got Fat Caesar too.

Jets with his 3rd skill, Fat Caesar, Waver is gonna be my giant mega Crit turn. My best so far has been a bit over 200K with a triple Buster.

How can other servants even compete?

I have. It's not a high drop rate but none of the Plume droprates are.

Then stop and move on.

If I didn't have full access to my phone at all times during work, I'm not sure if I would play it either. But it's a fantastic time waster.

Jets needs NP3 to clear Hands.

Don't lewd other servants.
Senpai

How would you increase my FP gain?

Consider that I get most of it from Lancelot

Grail Lancelot.

Get better friends

>7 in 3rd skill Waver

friend code pls

Everything else is shit.

They can't

No he doesn't? He always one shots waves of hands as he is now with his NP1. Only exception is the last wave with the 34K+ Hand, but I usually NP the second wave and crit-clear the last.