/fhg/ - For Honor General

BOMBSBOMBSBOMBSBOMBS EDITION

Previous thread - >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlc2vGYz6Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf10yCUCq88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clutchmeister is actually severely depressed and cries himself to sleep every night

>7 gb update
WHAT HAPPENED

Orochi got effectively deleted from the game.

>mask section added to game
>updates to UI info given to player during fight
>Dom updated to battle
>ranked features another column. Meaning tribute was the patch
>gear score percentages look got tweaked
>Glad has basically best deflect in game
>Shinobi is like Cent now
>Glad and highlander have new ornament for tourney mode.
All of the top of my head.

Masks? What?

Right next to mythic and reputation on th outfits screen.

What is this. What is it for

Hell if I know. Dev user said comeback next to see what they are

>No one actually has masks yet
gay

Nobody get excited about masks. If we get excited the universe will punish us and make them randomly unlock after winning 2 tournaments in a row or something equally stupid.

holy shit Mountain Dew™

Can you not see the attack indicators of people you aren't currently locked onto or something?

>connection is fine
>uplay decide to not download at max speed or drop to 0kb/s
end me

Looks like a fucking Surge machine

Quick /fhg/!!!post your fight controls!

Shinobi is going to be cancer in dom now

>dominion playlist has been changed to battle
Tribute coming soon, r-right?

Check the ranking section user. There's a new slot. And you do realize what the 10gb patch was for right?

>Click on it
>UI still say "Dominion"

I'm liking this patch so far.

Where do you go to have fun in this game anymore? Dominion is gank central with an extra course of retarded teammates, I don't want to try my luck against the Duel autists and I'd complain about the power ups in Deathwmatch but good fucking luck getting into a game.

change hero every dominion match
if it goes to shit,just fuck around with your enemies

>got glads ornament 1st try
Only 3 left man.

Am I retarded or does Centurion's jab still wallbang

>all the parry timings are different, yet again

Awesome.

>they didn't actually nerf cent
likeadamnfiddle.png

Retarded. It doesn't wallbang at all anymore. Only wallbangs he gets are from GB to throw or parry counter

I feel like the number of both assassins and heavies more than tripled since last patch.

????

Wouldn't that make every game be 150% assassins?

Does "Your skill: Lower than your enemies" actually exist? I've only ever seen "higher," "slightly higher," or "on par."

Yeah loads of times for me on Xbox. Just hit Rep 61. But I meet rep 80s and 70s a bunch of times

I just saw it today.
>Your skill
>Lower than your enemies
>Higher than your allies
We won with an advance of 600~ tickets

>27 days of playtime
>at least 20 of them on conqueror
I can't do it anymore bros, I just can't. I've stayed true since the open beta but I can't stand it anymore guys, I'm giving up.

I'm certain that at one point it was switched, because it had the same thing for enemy every match, but a different one for the enemy every match. And I was playing with a 4-stack.

Been a while though, took a break after getting 180 on Glad, played other stuff through the content draught

>him being the worst aspect of the games fight system incarnate
>he just now gives up
I guess my sayin on conq mains being slaves to pain was true.

Looks like you're no true wolf...

This update is fuckhuge, are any dataminers still alive?

All hunted to extinction by Roman I'm afraid

Nothing to find now that they changed the way executions and mood effects preview. Might find some files with names but no videos.

youtu.be/nlc2vGYz6Mc
All dead user

I honestly don't understand why they'd do this. Like I get wanting people to not leak shit ahead of time, but the hype for new executions coming out build a lot of enthusiasm for the game and kept people sticking around because they had something to be excited about. It feels like they're actively fucking themselves and their game over with this decision.

Video above you lists why they did it

i'm so fucking bored without this game
what went wrong
and why is that update so overly big

play something else
like download a small game from gog and play it while you download

HOLY SHIT GAME RUNS SO SMOOTH NOW
NOT A SINGLE MISTIMED INDICATOR
Also, nice OP

>It's almost like they fixed the timesnap issue and flicker in one go....
I guess I'll wait for other anons to report

Not a single flickering orochi here.

I was hoping timesnap fix but that's good to hear as well

I haven't seen a single instantly attacking glad toe stab yet

They did it because in game the new preview system is far better to the old bink video clips. You can actually see your customized hero do the emote or execute with whatever mood effects to test things.

A side effect of that is no more bink videos to find, a fair trade I think, the executes will come eventually. I would agree that they should leak/preview a few early because they get lost in the new season hype.

I'll say this for the devs, the big patches they do are substantial. Sometimes they don't get everything we want/need, but they do get a lot of shit.

Ruh roh Zerk mains

sasuga ubisoft

Wow thanks for the patch ubu. Maybe one day the shitty matchmaking can be fixed and I can actually be matched up with someone that isn't in a 4 stack of rep 80 somethings while I'm trying to play a new hero

>2 good matches on Xb1
>load this next one for my hybrid order :)
>brother instantly kicked from game at match start horn.
>host rage quits after we take A and a lawbringer spears him to a ledge....
>said rage quit kicks me
>all in the span of the first minute of the game...
Patch may have fixed flicker and some timesnap indicators but this game will always be forhonor ....

?? I don't get it

the default gear is the second one,not the first

It technically goes to the bottom once you have more space filled.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf10yCUCq88

Who here lovin these Shinobi buffs

>ninjas versus the living dead

horde Halloween mode when

Just got a chest piece for Highlander called Liberty Spikes, but it isn't listed in for fashion. It's also only gold status. Did they add in new gear in the tiers?

Laugh now ninja kid the ronin is coming and the 2 sword style BTFOs kurisagamas

I do. Feels really nice to spar with my friends Warlord and not die in 2 hits

Yo did anybody elses controller stop workin?
The game recognizes my controller is plugged in n shit but the menus arent accepting my inputs.

Uh oh Ubi. They said it was a glitch in the PTS releasing season 4 gear on characters. Looks like someone at the office is gonna be ass-raped

post it

POST IT NEW GEAR IS ALREADY HERE

POST NIGGER

>Raiders bra changes color now
It's the little things for the women Ubisoft

FUCKING
GEAR
HOLY
SHIIIT

>Samurai shirt and pant color change to match your current color scheme FUCKING WHEN???

As soon as Cent does the same. But we all know they won't change the pants color.

Gear? Was there new gear? I logged on, didn't see anything new and logged back off

>All the color schemes look darker in the select screen........
Can someone else check too, the options (color circles I mean) look less bright

I hope Shinobi gets cool masks like an oni or other demons

Has bleed always looked different in the rain. Like it goes down the screen as a liquid in your fov?

Anything change for goki?

my lawman is a weeb in disguise

No longer moonwalks

Conqueror honestly does not need a buff

So were getting a new gamemode soon? is that why the dominion section is now called battle?

Yea, color is faded. Washed out looking.

I noticed that as well, not sure what the reason for it is

>can finally react to pisskeeper,orochi and other ASSassins
this is fucking wonderful

November 11th

Im on console, what do I do against characters that feint a lot?
It seems impossible to counter at 30fps

You die.

Stuff then with a light user.

>tfw you BOOM into BA-BOOM only to feint KER-BLAM into BOMBA then BOAM and only then KER-BLAM

I think they added atleast 1 new armor set to both Highlander and Gladiator maybe? I've never seen this helmet before.

Yeah it's new. And pretty good other than the spikes but those are already implied in the name

This is fucking gold

Yup it's new!

Zerk main here. Only "muh greater intellect" players would do that dumbass unlock, whiff, trade shit because its useless and only serves to stroke your ego during the 1 in 100 times it works

Nope never mind it's not just rain. Bleed now has a new effect on your screen, blood drips (thankfully not in an annoying way) on your camera. Neat indicator they have added.

Makes sense given that they were a few short compared to the others.

>he maxes debuff resistance