/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Ceres and Vania in the 19th Century Western style Edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last thread

Stop evading ban, Sword newfags.

I love my cute wife Unica!

/ourguy/

yay

CUTE

The retard won again. Well, guess what Slacker/Council/Atome is going to get nerfed for sure.

Unnerf Snow White.

I got my third one a while ago. I wish she was viable because she's cute as fuck and her voice is adorable.

Reminder that Sword is the chosen craft

>pulled 2 PDKs
now i wish it gets nerfed, gib vials.

Also
>Play control blood
>face dragons and aggro sword (and odd dirtrune) 10 times in row
>healing outside lethal range and chemo their board with rev
This would be great if not for odd d-shift instant loss.

Stay strong Swordbros

It makes sense why the hate against dragon is so much more than sword. Sword was already the most popular craft here, not to mention it's the cheapest good deck and easiest to play, making it much easier to bandwagon. Dragon on the other hand has always been one of the least favorite crafts here because it's not cheap to play.

But she's a good bronze now, user.

Sword death zone. Just concede underage, you can beat anything with atome, unga bunga Sword is another story.

>pulled 3 zodiacs 3 heresy 3 stella and a bunch of other shit shit
>never get a single pdk

>pull animated Snowwhite
>gets nerfed like week after that
theres no justice

Do you really believe what you've just written?

This deck is fun as fuck

>his face playing against Swordniggers
I'd jump off a cliff.

Hey guys, I have just enough vials to craft either aegis without snow or neph, which one is more playable? Right now I only have cards for forest and dshift.

I feel you on the Zodiac part. Gotten 5 without paying a dime. Is that card even useful for anythign except Avatar? Originally thought it would work with DAlice but shadow thats not mid or atomy aint really viable now.

No 2 drop should ever be as overloaded as old snow white, she was arguably even better than tove

I mean shit, people still use her, it's safe to say that it was a fair nerf

Geh, he lost to Sword/Ephemera again and almost broke his keyboard.

The new unga gunga userbase of this expansion. Wow

>this is the dragon playerbase

Fuck off already you autist

>no counterargument
I'm prepared for your nerf ramp/sibyl replies, let's hear it.

Reality hurts your passive aggressive memes so much, doesn't it?

I'd say Nep if you have all the other necessary stuff. Aegis is really not that great, although Aether has somewhat changed that. It's just a matter of what you prefer, really. Oh, and I think Nep has a higher winning ratio than Aegis.

>tfw you clear this board by bouncing may

I love playing forest. Maybe I should work on crafting some wolves so I can play the dank new elephant decks

Argument for what? You already proved how autistic the dragon playerbase is

I have no clue what you are talking about but you need to go back.

>please, somebody argue about the obvious with me

Meanwhile....

Oh so you agree.

I don't even play unga sword or dragon but what that guy wrote was fucking stupid.

I just deleted Curveverse. Shame you can't sell accounts because no one want to buy this trash. Goodbye

good riddance

>pull animated pdk
>it's one of the best cards ever printed
>probably not even getting nerfed, shit girl sibyl takes the blame instead

>dragonniggers deflecting once again
Nothing new here

And there's going to be 24 more days of this shit! Oh joy!

>pdk bandwagoner thinks his peasant's deck isn't cheap to play

This is why nobody likes dragoncucks because of retarded posts like these.

Why is he squinting so hard?

>mfw crafting PDK for quick ranked rewards knowing I'll get my vials back for free in less than a month

>concede countless times for sword, none get to turn 7
>beat pdk countless times easily/tough battles
We have our answer.

24 days of Bungashitters crying about dragon having high value cards while being part of the even bigger cancer.
Jolly. Atleast will be able to farm all the same with cblood.

>Seguro

No really, why is it always the ESLs that go on wild shitposting sprees?

He really did beat it. with Tyrant tho.

Remove Storm.

What? Also, I'm getting problems with openrec.

Dragon is more oppressive according to statistics

Now let me hear your damage control

>pull animated lux
Its time to commandercraft? I miss Roland though.

>dragon becomes aids
>f-fuck off we're not broken it's the s-shadowniggers!
>le zell/baha combo and lightning blast gets nerfed
>cygames pls!!!
>dragon becomes aids again
>f-fuck off we're not broken it's the swordniggers we s-swear!
>????

Matomo stream is great

What?

Seriously, if anything, I just realize why theres still alot of people playing Sword, its the most relatively effective answer against PDK Dragon on top of dealing with Haven, DShit and non Atomy Shadow. It also has good chances against Blood and OTK Elf too

That's a lot they can deal with

Why do you faggots keep biting the classwars bait? Just hide and ignore them.

Damage control? You say that as if im defending dragon? Unga sword going first is the worst cancer second only to d-shift.

>play that deck
>first 5 cards are Zeus Zeus Bahamut Bahamut Satan. Procede to draw Israfil, Odin and Olivia in my next three draws
>greedy dragoncuck opponent gets oracle into Rahab into ramp draw 2 into Sybil into constant win condition cards.

Easy yous. Like when shadowniggers were posting their full boards of skeletons and zombies with eachtar in hand

Its "fun".

Have to admit that looks pretty greedy. Even for walletcraft deck.

>retarded unga is going face instead of killing his meme
>master rank
Even A3 has better games. What the fuck?

>FOTM that will get nerfed
vs
>deck that has been consistently cancer in every expansion and will keep getting storm followers until it can play one every turn
Gee, I wonder who's the bigger cancer.

Any non bandwagon dragon user can tell that deck is garbage

Its you

thanks!

I don't play Sword.

Because you said so? They very clearly have a higher winrate across the board. The difference being that dragon can also compete going second.

Both of them are same cancer

I'm relatively new so I have no idea what you guys mean by unga deck. I dont see any card named like that, is it some sort of acronym or something?

let me rephrase that. Its SUPER greedy going for both Storm finishers and heals.

>blood plays Spiderweb Imp turn 2
>every class has access to 2/3 ward
>going second means evo first with cards like Cuckgel creating massive tempo swings
Aggro Sword is only played because no builds their deck to beat it. Everyone is afraid of Dshit and PDK fucking their shit up so it's unga face or die.

PDK is a lot harder to build against. It's just another pre-nerf Eachtar with Forte/Genesis finishers.

>not just enjoying a couple of snacks while reading a bunch of autists smerg over classes they don't like
Once you learn to just stop giving a fuck anymore it starts beoming one of the funniest generals on this board.

>comparing pdk to spawn, eacthar and even calling it t0
where do you subhumans come from?

I never understood why they nerfed Zell. You needed 3 cards to drop saha -> isra -> evolve zell to hit someone in the face for 8+2 or you only had bahamut instead of isra and might not be able to hit face at all. The other option is using a single card for forte.
cygames: "forte, albert etc is fine but we really need to disable this 3 card combo"

>I SAID IT'S NOT T0
where do you subhuman come from?

>he is defending bunga sword
>b-b-but dragon moar opressive!
please stop swordnigger. You cant defend playstyle where you go face every turn by dropping every storm in your deck on curve, usually autowinning if you go first.

Thinking of cutting Goblins from Unga Sword for 3*Novice Troopers and 3*RTA. It's so easy to run out of Steam by tun 4

Scapegoats.

It was amusing at first but then you realize you're going to be seeing a general with the same retards repeating the same retarded shit every 5 minutes for an entire month and you might as well toss this general in the garbage

Even /gw2g/ has better quality discussion than NO THIS BROKEN FOTM DECK ISNT BROKEN DONT NERF IT PLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE x100000000000000000000

And then there's Dread now, which is basically a better Zell.

Zell should have only worked for dragoncraft followers. SahaBahaZell was a stupid combo and getting the pieces wasn't so hard when Dragon has crazy card draw

Pushing a 58% winrate is getting very close to tier 0 and beats out eachtar significantly

The problem was indeed with that combo. Preventing Zell working on Saha target wouldve been enough.

nani

Not a dragon main btw

>B-BUT SHADOW
Dragonbabs are a fucking broken record.

All you're doing is deflecting, I provided objective statistics that prove dragon is more oppressive. Your fee-fees are irrelevant.

I don't play sword, I hate the curve and have been playing cblood just to spite it.

So PDK is completely safe to craft?

I think Veeky Forums just had a stroke

Reminder that after nerfs finally go through for dragon and sword, shadow will turn extremely oppressive once again.

I feel like Disciple would be better over the goblins, no?

Whats getting nerfed from sword?

Nerf Arisa's cuteness RIGHT NOW! I can't take it anymore!!!

Pretty safe. They will either nerf it, sibyll or both.