>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon of the North
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches
>pastebin.com/aUkgEegD

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Check if you can donate any at the hidden teahouse for daily/clan rewards. Otherwise preferably disassemble them. You can also sell them to Tome or donate to Danjo at the Teahouse if you need a bit of extra glory or cash. Later on you'll be keeping them for Soul Matching, but don't worry about that until you get to NG+.

>The blacksmith is expensive, should I be using it?
You don't need to. Throughout WotSamurai and WotStrong you will constantly be finding better gear and builds don't matter so much. Soul Matching is expensive and intended for late game. If you do find a weapon you really like, try reforging it's effects using spirit iron, it's the cheapest and easiest way to improve a weapon.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk

Major new shit
>More than 2 item shortcut pages available! Buy them from Tome with patronage points, adjust how many you want in settings
>Abyss mode! How low can you go? Lower go'ers get better shit
>Can now play levels with specified friendos at the Torii gate
>Most weapons now have a strong charge attack and a mobile running/dash attack! Check them out!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Oi5_WMfnKEOljZbvv8nMVyaFJC63wpTeeJCYI_RxMA0/edit#heading=h.clm21fa7jks8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ATVIr-dSH-n10925y_KLLihv1ucjmYXSSSEg_WqmnU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I tried to make my divine Bloodstained Cleaver with Moonlit Snow skill damage Ethereal but lost them to the abyss
Welp.

Kinda sucks but I use 1kat primarily anyways.

>dat op

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Here are two great docs for the OP. It needs to be way slimmer too.
The Reddit guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1Oi5_WMfnKEOljZbvv8nMVyaFJC63wpTeeJCYI_RxMA0/edit#heading=h.clm21fa7jks8

It's really good and covers most of the stuff in the OP.

Reforge table: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ATVIr-dSH-n10925y_KLLihv1ucjmYXSSSEg_WqmnU/edit#gid=0

Old but still holds up. Doesn't have any new skills though.

>no savecuming

fucking pleb

I feel like if you start savescumming once, there won't be an end to it. I abused quitting and loading back in once to save my Dragon Sword + Flowing Shadow skill damage though.

Alright boys I'm going to leave my ninjutsu build behind and embark on an odachi adventure. Should I go with Tsukyomi for onmyo shenanigans or Susanoo for straight up power?

I can't believe how much better Hino's garbage ass level becomes if you just suppa catwalk it

>descending the abyss
>all basic humans/skellingtons get replaced by longnecks

unlocked wotn for the first time ever and just respecced my yolo points and skill, time to see how it goes

/blog

Finally finished my onmyo water build

Susanoo. Onmyo is a meme for damage.
>go into WotN
>mfw literally everything kicks my ass
You ain't seen shit until you've gotten to this point.

>ninjutsu/body build with spear and kusari
>all those beautiful moves
>kunai and flame dragon for huge ranged damage
>paralyzing grountraps into merciless barrage to quickly remove any revenant
Find a funnier build, i fucking dare you.

>109 toughness

Have fun getting staggered by everything that so much as looks your way.

Maximum bare-handed damage and stone throwing build

Is there a grace set for poison yet? They added a clan for it which is neat even though I still don't know what constitutes a "strong enemy". Probably just bosses.

They're going to fix that glitch like they fixed level 320 weapons way back when. Enjoy it while you can though.

how was that glitch again you had to soulmatch some specific item iirc right ? what was

>he levels body
>he wears heavy armor
>he uses steel talismans/wind/weaken weapons
>he has elixirs on his hotbar
>he uses LW

>he tells other people how to play a single player game where winning is the objective

After finishing Way of the Samurai and Way of the strong, I rushed to Way of the Nioh with short quests and Marobashi farm.

I have 2 tatenashi, 2 kigetsu and 3 warrior of the west with a shitty yakasani. However I feel like my items are too underleveled for the WotN difficulty. (They are 200 + 20) . I soul matched my Nami oyogi kaminetsu to current level but it is my only proper item for the current difficulty.

The thing is, while I expect to get one shot due to my lack of defences, my damage feels way too low also. I compensate this via carnage and weakness talismans for big bosses I am using Ishida Masamune (2 set bonus %30 night rain damage) as a poor man's futsunushi.

I decided to go back way of the wise to collect a proper ethereal set for 1kat. Can futsunushi deal respectable damage? I don't want to use living meme build.

>tfw ninjutsu is my only crutch

Is this image bait

No one sane uses onmyo for damage. Tsukuyomi is for sustain, you get p much infinite LW without having to spam spirit stones so it's great for running through levels and co-op. Susano is just for boss rushes and Abyss.

>p much infinite LW without having to spam spirit stones
Actually not really

>I don't want to use LW
Laughing Shibusawa.jpg

>200+20
Nigga I'm using a 200+15 weapon on WotD and you only THINK you're underleveled?

i don't think futsu is worth it anymore. i did wotw and most of wotn with iga sword, 1 fnatic (helm), 4 tate and 3 amaterasu (any grace will do)

i didn't have any problems with dealing damage even though all my armor inheritable slots were firearms damage reduction instead of +attack

>this fucking catacomb shit after Nue
>SEEMS TO BE HELD SHUT BY SOME POWER

I HATE mazes. Time to summon for this cancer

i can't even blame nueanon here. that section was kind of a major pain in the anus.

So how did Nue go this time?
I feel it is somewhat justified since a lot of the enemies are statues that don't respawn. So you can explore a bit more freely if you're lost.

it's not even a maze m8, just explore the bloody level

>he doesn't play pacifist
>he kills more than the minimum number of enemies to clear a level
>He levels up

No it's my odachi ninjutsu build. I couldn't decide between the two so I just did both.

beat him last night solo

>host uses sloth on boss
>fuck up dodge timing and eat hits because I'm not a shitter

>fuck up dodge timing and eat hits
>not a shitter
???

Yeah, enough of this shit. I had a shit day, Im not dealing with this epic trolling maze bullshit

yo just realize that all the doors are held shut by some fuckin power and find the fuckin thing that unlocks them already

Im just gonna Youtube it. This shit is fucking retarded and a fucking pain in the ass

are you ever gonna stop blaming the game for you being a little bitch

>soulbabs are terrible at exploring tiny mazes
Like pottery

How are the Bonus When Surrounded (Increase Attack) and the Damage Reduction (Status Ailment Suffered) modifiers on armor? Attack Bonus when surrounded in particular doesn't specify the attack increase, while the damage reduction is at 14.3% (no familiarity) so not too shabby. This is in WotD, about to go over to WotW.

Is Kojiro's armor even in the game or npcs claim the best shit all over again?

There's like 5 sets that look exactly like it in the game user

What's a good build for Tonfas?

>taro tachi doesn't have a smithing text

I hate that fag with the Tonfa's so much.

name them

Im assuming the best way to beat Shige is just to keep your distance and let him drain his Ki?

its just the generic samurai general set user. There's like 5 palette swaps of it.

Dodge through his Lais and poke him in the back.

:3

Thanks I tweaked up with heavier armor pieces and a spear and now it can take on wotn horde missions

I want to ____ that fishbirdwoman

Do those dual element katana give the enemy confusion really fast?

Can anyone help a brother out on yoshitsugu in bloodsheds end? Pass VG

She is very erotic

>nullify weakening (weapons)
You know a lot of shit is immune to that and also upgrading via the abyss has a chance to replace it with the grace bonus.

>Do those dual element katana give the enemy confusion
yes
>really fast?
no

I wanted a text so I could savescum fampai AA in addition to the CTA AA. Now I have to try and get it to drop with familiarity AA.

>spend 1000 hours grinding a perfect 1kat or 2kat build
Or
>whip together some hodgepodge critical living weapon build in 20 minutes and beat every wotn mission with ease
Hmmmm

I can't kill that nigger with the tonfas (the one with the special grab and painted face) without cheesing him. Wat do? I can't break his ki without spamming projectiles, can't counter him because his shit is too fast, and his grab sometimes does weird shit like missing me, then immediately doing a 180 and grabbing me.

My storehouse and item box are both nearly maxed. I'm currently trying to just gain as much amrita as possible and quickly beat WotW so I can unlock WotN.
Should I disassemble my gear for materials and divine fragments, donate my gear for glory or donate it to the shrine?

Wait until your clan gives good rewards for gear, like umbracite or crapton of money, then donate it all

>take the time to build something that you personally put together and is perfectly tailored to your preferences and playstyle
or
>use the same cheesy low effort cookie cutter bullshit everyone else without an imagination is using
rly mad me thnk

Sure, everyone who's not an autistic hipster will just pick the most effective solution

>want to rep shimazu
>the bonuses are shit

How is this fair?

I guess Kojiro's double lunge is a boss exclusive skill because i never saw anything like that on odachi?

>wanting to have fun exploring the game's potential is autistic hipsterism
beelining straight for the most efficient routine and never deviating is easily the more autistic route m8

Anybody give me a hand on Hideyori on the last samurai. Ion do enough damage apparently.

>grinding for 90% of the game is more fun than actually playing the game

>he thinks the grind isn't playing the game
user, the grind IS the game.

>playing the game isn't more fun than playing the game

immune maybe, but the ones that are are typically not a problem

jesus fucking christ this Muneshige faggot is irritating. Time to take this build to Level 70 baby!

>level 70
>calling it a build
oh honey you barely even have a viable stat spread by this point, you don't know what a build is

That's what you get for not using the best spirit

Not really sure how I should be building my odachi build. I've got my strength at 200. Does anything else even matter? I've got enough spirit, omyo and ninjutsu to use everything I want, and my stamina is like 110 and the other stats are like 30s and shit. I feel like that's really all there is to it at the high level shit.

>my stamina is like 110
jesus

WHERE THE FUCK IS TWILIGHT MISSION MUNESHIGE I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE THE DATA FOR HIM TEAM NINJA
DON'T BULLSHIT ME I FOUGHT THAT FUCKER IN THE ALPHA

It was giving me the second most cabbage for my odachi

>I FOUGHT THAT FUCKER IN THE ALPHA
the alpha only had isle of demons and the dazaifu shrine area of the spirit stone slumbers so no you didn't
also there was never a twilight missiom for moonshiggy

>That tournament
Fuck this.

damn is that some kouta hirano?
I liked hellsing a lot.

also, represent the clan you like best and fuck the bonuses. that's why i roll uesugi (although the damage absorption on purging yokai realms isn't completely useless until maybe higher WotW when some attacks can literally oneshot you twice with damage left over)

Twilights never existed in alpha you fag, all twilights from tests are in the game and shiggy was always a side mission

wew, Shigeru Miyamoto was not nearly as hard as Nue. Also, his waifu is CUTE

Then which revenant did I fight that summoned yokai heads?

You're thinking of the beta twilight version of Of Withered Grass and Yokai, which has a biwa boku boku that spawns in the same area where you fight Muneshige.

>instantly spawns head if previous dies so you cannot farm revs in peace
Fuck them

>going for the WotD completion trophies
>have to wait forever for the Twilight missions
Who thought this was an good idea.

Right? What were they thinking, making enemies that have the nerve to be an inconvenience?

>he hasn't read/watched drifters

Fix that.

Fuck you seriously have to do all the shitty twilight missions too? That's fucking cancer. There needs to be a way to reroll them once a day or something

Is it worth it getting all the DLC right off the bat like Bloodborne? Or should I wait until I get closer to endgame? Just beat The Spirit Stone Slumbers

Get it now. It gives you access to new weapons and armor

The Shimazu were fukken cowards who didn't answer the call when Ishida needed them, went on a dumbass charge at Tokugawa and got promptly fucked off. And this was when they weren't trying to steal the Tachibana clan's credit in the Kyushu wars. Who'd want to rep them?

Oh, gotcha; for some reason I had misremembered that into an entirely different thing.
Still though, I wish that there were more Twilight missions in the game.

if you want to fuck around with some new weapons, skills and enemies, get the dlc asap
you'll get access to the actual dlc areas after beating the story