/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The HALLOWEEN TERROR event is returning on OCTOBER 10TH
>new skins for McCree and Reaper so far
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/915275560380637186

>Season 6 changed a bunch of stuff that you might want to know about
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>MERCY REWORK
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M

>What does Valkyrie's "abilities are enhanced" mean?
- full, directional flight (more or less)
- resurrect cooldown resets on ult activation
- resurrect cooldown is shortened to 10s for the duration of the ult (normally 30s)
- target allies for guardian angel and healing / damage boost from further away
- the healing / damage boost beam will chain to any allies who are near your beam target (10m range)
- pistol has unlimited ammo
- no delay between taking damage and self-healing

>Junkertown is Overwatch's newest map
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

enough with the troll OPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzftKW8bZyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL ZIEGLER

Here comes T.Racer!

Olivia online.

Good OP, thank you.

When are they gonna reveal that mercy was one of the conspirators that led to the downfall of Overwatch?

here comes

B.igasshoe

I NEED HALLOWEEN LEAKS. NOW

>- resurrect cooldown resets on ult activation
>- resurrect cooldown is shortened to 10s for

This will need to be changed may as well cut it out from here on

I'm a Hanzo main

Let's post the Torb one then

youtube.com/watch?v=DzftKW8bZyE

*LEAK*
mercy's witch skin will now be thicc

It's ptr, we don't know 100% that it will go live. Although I will say that this proves just how bad the mercy problem is, when Blizzard is willing to put out such a bugged ptr to try and nerf a character.

HELP ME OUT HERE

>Route 66
>Shooting Jukebox
>Suddenly it starts shooting out records
>They come flying out and land on the floor
>Never able to make it happen again

I'M NOT CRAZY I SAW THIS HAPPEN, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HERE HAS SEEN IT AND KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE I'M NOT CRAZY

ITT: smiles you would protect

I could be wrong but that's not how a pelvis works. Unless it's going up the butt and coming out the other end.

I don't believe you.

Bation's

Thank you for your efforts with proper OPs. That troll opper is so lame...

Thank you for a proper header OP.

Not that I believe you, but why didn't you screenshot it?

>tfw no Amélie to sleep with

I know why they changed her, but I would argue that being less active is not a terrible thing, compared to being underpowered or frustrating.

Notice something?

A few weeks ago there was a thread discussing the Junkertown Queen's abilities, and I thought it would be fun to think of a moveset
Junkertown Queen: Offense Dragoon/Tank Mech Pilot
Pilot mode: wields sawed-off shotgun taped to a sawspear
>M1: fire shotgun
>M2: swing spear in melee range. Movement speed severely reduced while swinging.
>L-Shift: thrust spear into ground, causing an explosion. Queen is thrust into the air, and nearby enemies are damaged and knocked back. If used in midair, Queen plunges down towards the ground.
>E: splash mech oil onto an enemy doing 50 damage and eliminating LoS effect with allies and enemies for 5 seconds. Conal range which spreads further the farther it travels
>Passive: if landing and not using abilities/reloading, Queen lands with the spear pointed downward, dealing damage to whoever she lands on.
>Ult: summon mech
1/2

mommy ate a little too much chocolate this year

2/2
Queen Mech: cannot be healed, 600 armor. Ult lasts as long as she has health
>M1: fire sawblade with wide horizontal spread. Travels through enemies and has drop-off
>M2: fire flamethrower that damages melee range enemies. Akin to Winston-Salem tesla gun but more damaging and relies on a resource pool
>L-Shift: charge forward, damaging enemies. Can be used in conjunction with flamethrower

Can't wait for Van Helcree

Hope he has lines where he yells about witches and heretics

what a punchable face

>

They're just not changing the right parts. The rez isn't the problem, it's the fact that she can heal the entire team better than lucio on top of the rez and hypermobility. If her heals did like 15% damage boost, 20 HPS at once, she'd have been alot less broken while still filling the pocket bitch niche

Meanie

Thanks OP, those troll OPs were getting tiresome

I don't disagree with you, small changes to a hero can show other parts of their kits need reworking. Zen is probably the best example, with his discord orb proving super powerful, once he was able to live long enough to use it effectively.
Your numbers seem way too low, but we will see in the next few days how Blizzards decides to change her.

Tbh I think they're probably gonna just remove the refresh on Res cooldown when Mercy ults and just lower it to ten seconds if it's above that

They're not because she had nothing to do with it. It was a bitchfit between Jack and Gabriel.

>Genji can now deflect reinhardt's hammer down
RULES OF NATURE

I hope they do nerf her a bit more than that. It's been weeks now and her popularity seems to be only growing.
I really can't tell how much this is people who love mercy or how necessary she is.

Guys, when do you think will they buff Genji? I've played him for really long and personally think he's in a weak spot right now.
He's pretty good while in ult(still pretty vulnerable when E is on cooldown though) but his shurikens are fucking unusable - slow, low damage and hard to hit. I know there are some Genji haters here, but let's be objective

Looks more like 40kree.

No, I meant the beam does both at once. Maybe 20% and 25HPS but that's really the right numbers when you mix the two.

That'd be fucking hilarious.

I swear to god you commie pedo faggot, if you start posting your trash here imma go off the rails

Actually now that I think about it they might just keep it that way because they extended the range to compensate for getting rid of the shortened cooldown

>tfw you get this buttblasted over somebody simply posting stuff you don't like

go back to your containment thread in /aco/ you bastard commie

Those models look like ass. Where did you even get that from?

>Deflect now effectively parries all incoming melees (though not Earth Shatter), enemy is forced to turn at a 45 degree angle upon being parried as a result.
>Deflect can return slow projectiles as it can right now (Zarya's lob, Junkrat's pipes etc)
>However it only deflects 10% of incoming hitscan shots
>OR only deflects the 1st hitscan shot (effectively being able to use it to ambush/surprise reactive WMs or HighNoons)

I guess that's still a nerf overall, with that kind of mobility and survivability the extra range doesn't do that much.
It's still half-hearted.

>but his shurikens are fucking unusable
As someone who has also used Genji for a long time, literally git gud.

it's not really a containment thread when they whine just as much

I made it

Good job on learning 3D modelling, but please don't post it here. Your work is not appreciated, but with enough effort, soon will be. Just not now.

Please work on your model making before posting.

Remember that TF2 still has the best Mercy

>big black nipple
I'm sold

Why tho

>Already does the first one for the most part except Doomfist and Earthshatter by not getting damage but not damaging the melee user
>Already does this
>no
>no

Tbh I think the new ult is kind of bland and directionless, like Orisa's and to a lesser extent Doomfist's

All the new ults will be, the original team is gone hence why all the new ults have sucked. and Ana doesn't count it's just ubercharge

>can't tell if this is earnest or if it's just low-grade mockery

Everything about that skin gets me hard except for her mouth. I don't know why, but it just looks so off.

Orisa needs a rework to her ultimate. She didn't need Mercy getting a better version of her ult.

>everything green or purple
>pink lipstick

also

>wearing lipstick while scuba diving

Orisa needs something else added to her ult, not a whole rework. Maybe some sort of slow effect or an earthquake dealer because of the bongos.

>I made it
i make shits in the toilet every day but i dont go posting it online

Why is Pharah the best girl?

I don't mind the makeup. The future probably has some shit for that. The pink lipstick is probably it, though. And the fact that it looks thin in every screenshot people take of Tulum.

Give her an increased movement speed and make another teammate being able to ride her and giving her bonus health.

Pls ban soon

Do you have the newest tracer/genji stuff?

>Zenyatta rides Orisa
>omnic puts his balls on robot

No one's making any new stuff ever since the Emily fallout. People are even telling other people to stop making Tracer x Genji shit on tumblr because 'love wins'.

Stop doing that, my heart hurts...

HELP ME OUT HERE

>numbani
>Shooting a mercy in a 1v1
>Suddenly her clothes start coming off
>her tits come flying out and she starts lactating aggressively before she dies
>Never able to make it happen again

I'M NOT CRAZY I SAW THIS HAPPEN, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HERE HAS SEEN IT AND KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE I'M NOT CRAZY

You didn't look hard enough.

>trying to force a pasta

Fanart in general for Overwatch seems to have slowed down. I know its a meme that Overwatch is dying, but I do think that people are feeling less passionate about it.

Sombra's was pretty interesting. I think it's hard to come up with a unique ult that's balanced and not just "does a lot of damage"

If you're going to provide, I'd be happy to add to my collection. My heart would be happy,
too. I like the thought of a spunky brit that likes to zip around being tempered by calm nippon dick.

no i was just making fun of how stupid his pasta sounds

What do you mean the original team is gone?

i cant see tracer without seeing scout and it annoys the shit out of me

90% of the original artists and game designers have moved on to blizzards 'new project'/

Well, her design was '''''''''''''''inspired''''''''''''' by Scout. Can't blame you for seeing Brooklyn in Britain.

I like to make gross girls. It makes me happy.

All these are rare pictures because the artist keeps deleting their social media for some reason

But Scout is qtest tf2

Sweet-looking Amélie is the best...

source?
I'm serious

So, tale from the overwatch subreddit:

>Couldn't make it past 60 seconds. It is between the "mom get the camera" and Twomad edgelord vibe

-Kid reacting to my parody montage done in the same style as twomad

One high profile design artist was moved to a new project. The actual team has grown from 75 to ~125 people

hi im jeff kaplan dont listen to that toxic liar i already gave him a 30 day chatban for lying we here at the overwatch team make all the art ourselves please believe me

The artist has to keep deleting their social media because tumblrs are assaulting him, probably. God bless you for these images.

I'm pessimistic so I am guessing we won't see this new game for Blizzcon.

Try being sincere once in a while user, cultivating an air of ironic detachment and pretending that you don't have feelings will just leave you a bitter husk of a person