/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Tulpa squared edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM9-Hy1anw&index=20&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=35s
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Oy4qqpT7Oj4
youtu.be/Oy4qqpT7Oj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

Fuck you

Mommy!!!

Tulpas are gay

Make a tulpa of me so I can brappost you constantly and ask for ERP.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Animator!
I would be very flattered if someone made a tulpa of me, but also a little confused.

But WHO stole the cake?

I love my darling husband!
>thread name
Oops!

I want Meaty to have a bdsm session with me while cosplaying as Tulpaman.
I want cosplaying Meaty to tie me up and whip my ass.
I want Meaty to choke me so hard that I get a Meaty tulpa.
I want Meaty tulpa to possess my body and make me kill 100 admirable artists.
I want to travel all around the world with Meaty tulpa searching for admirable artists and killing them violently.
I want my search to bring me back to the real Meaty.
I want Meaty tulpa to order me to kill the real Meaty as an impostor.
I want to put a knife to the real Meaty's throat and then freeze in panic as I see two Meatys at once.
I want to feel hesitation as the last trace of sanity left in me screams to not trust the Meaty's sweet-talking voice in my head.
I want my mind to get torn apart by all the contradictory feelings and leave me standing in front of Meaty confused and disoriented.
I want the real Meaty to use this moment of hesitation as an opportunity to pull the knife out of my hands and stab me in the throat.
As I bleed to death, the last thing I want to see is Meaty's beautiful face.

Junko is a treasure.

Threadly I LOVE THE ANGEL IN THE PIC post.

I want to hold hands with Mikan after a long day in the beach

I want to fuck Kaito!

I want to be Ouma's idiot dog!
Stupid!

He's canonically a teasing slut.

Stop it.

Hey Junkofag

my wife, moe-tan, is cute

I don't want to fuck Kaito.

Not exactly Dr related but since we're on the subject of tulpas this clusterfuck of a tale. sorry the bottom of the image is hard to read, my phone is super weird about saving really long images. So what DR character would you guys make a tulpa of?

Your mommy is a pig slut who would piss herself if you ordered her too?

I wish I was Kiibo's mom!
I wish I could pat his head as he charged at night!
I wish I could comfort him when he felt inadequate!
I wish I could tell him how much I love him!

you would make a wonderful tulpa, mitty. even if the tulpa would try and eat me.

I love to bully Miu.

I want to make a Poyo tulpa and call her fat every day!

How's it going?

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Posting best girl!

having a trashman tulpa sounds like a bad-roommate sitcom plot

Gay Shuichi!

Would you make a tulpa of her?

Fine, I've gotta set in class for the next 20 no It as because I've finished watch needed to do, so I'm kind of bored

please do NOT make a tulpa of me

die

Heh

Is this gonna be the new Saionji bully pasta?

I'm still here posting my longplay playlist, and I'll still be here all night to answer any questions about the board game or RPG if you got 'em but don't feel like looking at the videos for tips. Thanks for chatting with me /drg/, I loved V3 and even after beating it I can't stop thinking about it.

This playlist link goes from the beginning of the first board game run to the final boss of the RPG after I collected every character card, no cut footage. If you go backwards in the playlist I have the full story mode there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM9-Hy1anw&index=20&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=35s

Good, more for me then!

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Oy4qqpT7Oj4

Do NOT bully Mommy!
Or else you'll have to go through me!

I would want to have Miu on a leash, making her walk on all fours and lick my shoes

NISHISHI, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE
I JUST WONDER WHAT THE MASTERMIND IS UP TO.

...I'll forgive him this time

I want a Touko tulpa to whip me into shape, giving me motivation and telling me when I'm about to do some stupid shit.
Chances are I would just egg you on to do retarded things for a joke or for a thrill, and be generally condescending and snarky. Trashman TERRIBLE influence

>there are people who actually try to create Tulpas

it's too late, we're already a shared tulpa amalgamation

That's why it's a bad sitcom plot

Sorry kid, my desires to bully Miu are stronger than the jaws of life itself.

Too late

moe-tan pls

I'll make you eat all of the eggs.

I want to fuck a Trashman tulpa!

Okay, so I'm watching chapter 6 now. Main question right now:

How the everloving fuck did that Complete History of HPA book get into Kokichi's lab? It was sealed off by some secret floor in the hallway and not discovered until Keebo started blowing shit up. So what the fuck was it doing there?
Was it there from the start? Did someone plant it? Was it meant to tie the Gofer Project storyline to HPA and the whole hope theme?

That pic is cursed.

To respond the question, Kaito!

ye but why

i'm surprised you don't have a kaito tulpa already

I'm the godmother to a tulpa a friend created. From what he's told me, she seems quite nice and is a dutiful assistant.

Oh, nevermind, I just got dismissed.

Why not?

Sure was nice of Jin to invite us over to HPA as Ultimate Plumbers, eh Luigi? I HOPE we don't get trapped in a killing game! Luigi, look, it's Junko!

I want my Toska tulpa to fuck Toska's Meaty tulpa.

WEEWOO WEEWOO

Okay you're gonna have to elaborate on this one, I'm curious

I thought the idea is that the ultimate supreme leader would have all this hidden info in his lab, including the history of HPA.

It seems like it would be pretty shitty

Well, I'm not really interested in tulpas to be honest, but if I ever wanted to make one, it'd be him.

Tru
no stop
don't
My ass is clean :^(

Are you implying you a tulpa of me already?

yeets

NO!!

There's a very long theory I wrote about this which boils down to that Ouma was scripted to be the main villain all along and a devotee of Junko, but he failed to get the FL that made him "remember" he was actually a SHSL despair. He was supposed to bring the "the earth broke lmao" revelation out during a final trial but instead uses it to grind the game to a halt too early. Tsumugi tries to cast him as the villain anyway using the FL used on Maki but it has plotholes, which leads to chapter 6. So the book was always supposed to be "incriminating evidence".

I'm more curious about how they were even supposed to get into his lab had he not died and there was no robot uprising? Was there some hidden compartment in the main hall that I missed?

What would SHSL Tulpamaster be like in a killing game?

>you have
Sorry, guess I really need some sleep.

There'd be a secret key to it presented to them by breaking down a wall like with Himiko's lab, the fourth floor and the computer room?

Look at Korekiyo and you'll know.

Ah, in a "killing game copycat" vein? Okay, I get it.

This shitposting is really getting out of hand

I want to be a tulpa!

Apologize

>Tojo will never beat me up

Why was Tojo's execution song so plain?

I want to make a Tulpa of Tenko and have it slowly take over my original consciousness until only Tenko remains! Tenko!

Sorry

By the way is Trashman underage?

I want to make a tulpa of a Korekiyo that made a tulpa of himself and have him fuck his own tulpa while my other Korekiyo tulpa films me joining them!

I mean in the actual hall. Compartment, wall, anything where to put the item key to reveal a hidden staircase.

youtu.be/Oy4qqpT7Oj4
Obligatory Tulpa video

Saihara's wife!

Pal on discord wants to create a tulpa, everyone is varying levels of disturbed/curious/weirder out. I ask him if he could keep me updated on the tulpa as she developed. And since then (like at least a few months ago) he messages me on discord about her progess and we just talk about other stuff too occasionally. He's quite interesting to talk to The tuloa was created as an assistant/companion and is doing her duties quite well. As for the godmother thing, she apparently thinks of me fondly and that makes me very happy.
And yes they have fucked, a lot.

I think it was the only good one in v3, i have to imagine someone other than Kodaka came up with it

Maki: Nice of Kaito to invite us over for a training session, eh Shuichi?

Shuichi: I hope he did lots of push-ups!

Maki: Shuichi, look! It's from Ouma! Dear pesky sidekicks; the Exisals and I have taken over the Killing Game! Kaito is now a permanent guest at one of my Exisal Hangars! I dare you to find him if you can!

Maki: We gotta find Kaito!

Shuichi: And you gotta help us!

Maki: If you need instructions on how to get through the hangar, check out the enclosed flashback light.

Ok let's settle this.
Which /drg/ user would make the best tulpa?

Please don't make a Tulpa. You don't want a portion of your brain partitioned off to a imaginary being.

Me, im already aetherial and made up

I'm not really sure. Is there any weird statues/paintings/art around the door? I don't really remember.

ME!!!

longplay user, he got all the pro tips.

I want Nee-san to step on my cock.