pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4&feature=youtu.be
steamworkshopdownloader.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rock the boat!

are the 2 warhammers connected yet?

1st for faction unlocker

...did she like it?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Warhammer "2" is shit?

no

No, what's your problem m8?

What is the unique building in Karond Kar?
I never bothered conquering it.

Best mod on the workshop, hands down.

The AI in this game is too simple

she deserves it for killing her cute gf

Dark Elves are Best Elves

Still no mortal empires.
I want to invade Ulthuan with my bestmen.

Proudly the note of the trumpet is sounding

where can I learn to mod? I want to change the upkeep for agents to zero and cannot figure out where this value would be in the database.

Why did you use a British flag for the OP?

Man the ritual game is so easy as high elf. I'm barely trying and I've got 10 full stacks running around with 16k income left over and so far ahead of everyone in terms of ritual I can basically thumb my asshole and hit Enter for the next 60 turns to win the game

They really dropped the ball with the campaign, pretty much everyone is tired of the vortex shit but it's so shoehorned you can't ignore it

LOVE ETERNAL!

it gives buffs to war hydras

....boner

You can easily ignore it, I did that shit once in my first campaign and havent bothered since. Its much more interesting invading Ulthaun as Malekith or reclaiming the colonies as Tyrion than turtling against 4 chaos stacks

That's the same shit as in Clar Karond.
How disappointing.

puppies

>you can't ignore it
?
I can ignore it just fine. Being pestered by your advisor about ritual currency is somewhat annoying but other than that, what's the issue? But then again I don't go for conquering 50 provinces as the Domination victory demands, that just gets boring

>Chosen now have 10k health

SEND HELP

meanwhile in Lustria

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4&feature=youtu.be

try making that gesture her left hand is making

why don't I have a soft fleshed elf gf

oh, i probably mixed them up. wheres karond kar? is that the uninhabitable one?

>Warhammer II has 360k Sales
>Warhammer I ~ 1.8 mil

This game is going to be outsold by Cuphead soon. Glad CA is getting BTFO right now.

Ok, what now?

>Be High Elf
>Treasure hunt in ruins
>Find a Daemon of Nurgle in a cage
>It claims it’s tears can heal people
>Nurgle
>Healing
>Fucking Ever
>mfw

I think you’re a lying sack of shit, my dude.

wh1 has also been out for like two years and has been through multiple steam sales

help me figure out if the shaded finger is her ring finger or middlefinger

I'm so fucking shit at these games and it's making me sad. I've loved WHF for over a decade and these games should be the ultimate experience for me but I'm a fucking brainlet and can't make any headway on Normal and if I play on Easy it's too easy and I feel no engagement from it. I wish I wasn't such a fucking retard.

looks like it's middle, ring, and pinkie all in a line

I think you should trust him.

>that feeling when you hastily recruited lords and their ragtag army of greenhorns managed to fend off the chaos and skaven doom stacks on their own

I was supposed to let these guys go full suicide squad, but as a reward for their bravery, I guess I'll let them be the new defenders of their province.

Black hair + pale skin = furious erection

Clar Karond reduces upkeep for Hydras and Harpies by 25% and gives 100 exotic animals resources. Karond Kar reduces the effect slaves have on public order by 5% and reduces their decline rate by 10%. It also increases money slaves make in the province karond kar is in

we have sames

No, it's the one on the islands east of Naggaroth.

WH1; hammer + anvil = dead ai
WH2; ranged spam = dead ai

>game that came out less than a week ago has less sales than a game that's 1.5 years old

Shocker.

Oh. I think that one gives a large bonus to income from slavery. It's a bunch of economic buffs.

____ ___ ____

>tfw ex gf was just like that
>extra pale skin
>extra black hair with no brown shades
boys i fucked up

That's even more disappointing.

>they are all the same in the inside

They still have not fixed the damn ponies

>dude just send Tyrion/Malekith out to blob up the enemy and then shoot them!

I thought I was a motherfucking genius for figuring that out.

is it just me or does the dark elf infantry lineup feel like it's missing something pretty important? I can't put my finger on what it is. Functionally speaking I mean, not from a lore/tabletop perspective.

Yeah, good units.

Hes thrustworthy. Drink them.

I want a mod for this now.

Do all Cav armies move farther in TWW1-2?
I'd like to make roaming band of Elven Cavalry to cover all this space in my Lustria campaign

I mean I agree about the vortex being tiring but I'm pretty sure you can ignore it?

Not him but in its first few days TWW1 sold 500 000 copies. Now, while 360 000 isn't a flop, it is less than its predecessor. But then this is a glorified expansion, CA did not put as much work into this as they did into the first, so it probably cost less too. Not that it's reflected in the price.

Nope they removed that feature

Back to plebbit

That's a shame, I still think I'll make the army just for the fun of it.

I like this

what's wrong with cuphead?

tw1 was also the first entry in a new series, and the first warhammer game in ages. it was always bound to sell more. 360k for a pc strategy game is more than enough. Especially with the way ca does dlc

jesus christ

Name a single DE frontline unit that is more than average at best.

I'll wait.

What's the point of dark elf cavalry? Dark Riders are shit and only good for running down fleeing archers.
Rampaging makes Cold One Knights almost useless. They're supposed to be cycle charging, but later on in the fight you can easily lose control over them and then they're dead.

Mortal Empires isn't even out yet and this game already uses lots of assets from game 1.

technically it's pus and bile, not shit

I don't like this.

I managed to defeat it with heavy losses

LEAVE HER ALONE REEEEEEEEE

Elves are made for raping

Black Guard and Executioners are really good, not as good as swordmasters and phoenix guard, but remember that swordmasters and phoenix guard both defeat chosen gws

Executioners

AI loves to spam monsters if it can
I've encountered HE armies composed of dragons and phoenix only

Ranged have no range and their mainline have not enough staying power, cavalry is meh.
also to much edgy aestethics

>if this manlet don't shut up

Still lose to Swordmasters of Hoeth. You have those, right? Surely you aren't some kind of shitty elf with bad greatsword units?

......What the fuck.....

Is anti-large/anti-infantry just damage and not attack? I was wondering if high melee defense cav can not get shit on by basic clanrats?

If Standard Chosen beat hammerers Loremasters can't do shit

Playing as New World colonies is suffering.
>climates are fucked up

There's little sense in bringing melee infantry while you could bring more darkshards along

swordmasters beat them everytime in my testing

>Witch elves just absorbed the full brunt of a silver helms charge

Huh. That was interesting. Those boob plates must make good shock absorbers.

ohp new thread
steamworkshopdownloader.com/
looks like mods (in the form of a .pack file and .png file) just save to \Steam\steamapps\common\Total War WARHAMMER II\data

Their infantry is pretty much just meat shields just so that your dark shards can get into position. I'm at turn 100 and I dont even bother bringing Black Guards since the result is just the same anyway.

Are you bad at the Campaign or in Battle? If it's the former, just learn how all the mechanics work and expand really fucking slowly. If it's the latter, play on half-speed until you get used to it. I will openly admit that I basically played it like a turn-based strategy when I was first learning, pausing to give precise orders and then pausing again to issue reaction commands. The game has a learning curve but they give you tools to ease you into it.

So this is just autistic bullshit yeah?

No reason to download for WHII, removes faction flavour with too many units, 'fixes' AI whilst giving it loads of troops it doesn't understand and gives you so much money it is basically cheating?

What is it about total war that makes it impossible to get right?

forgot pic
Yeah Warham 2 is a ranged game.
That is why Lions feel so weak here.
Yeah.
Just throw them into data

Radious has always been easy mode mod.

Same, I'm trying to figure out the pack files to see if I can change their climate preferences and shit but I have no experience of modding what so ever, so I'm just clicking through trying to find what I would need to change.

>Tfw all I own is historical titles
>Tfw everyone is talking about warhammer
>Tfw you long for the day of a Victoria: TW or any other historical title

first time seeing a radious mod user?

What advantage do carnosaurs have over stegadons?
Feel like the T-rex is JUST tier in comparison to other large units like the Dragons and Hellpit

Hellpit aboms are pretty shit, and currently bugged, they do no splash damage

pls

>This and SFO went up almost instantly after the workshop released
I know the 2 has problems but it's kind of disturbing
At least SFO is probably in a good spot right now since they haven't shat out new units yet