/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #583

''Awkward Max'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you /lisg/

Reminder that Max is smashing dat ass every night

Cute pic OP

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

MAX & CHLOE FOREVER.

Thanks QTori

>it's still hard to come up with an idea why "schoolbus" would be here for such a long journey
Maybe they stopped by the junkyard on their way to the outlook. It had an old school bus, right?
But then there's no reason to have separate scene names for "junkyard" and "schoolbus".

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

...and ever!

So I walked through to the haze
And a million dirty waves
Now I see you lying there
Like a lilo losing air

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I think the simplest explanation is just that the train scene wasn't originally going to be playable, just a cutscene. It makes sense, given that we otherwise have no explanation for how the girls got into town from Blackwell (especially as the girls don't drive yet). So a Season 1 Episode 2 type scene where they ride the bus into town then head north and jump the train to the outlook makes some sense.

Makes sense. I forgot Blackwell was pretty far from the train tracks.

I want kate marsh to piss on my face and beat me to death.

Am i alone with these thoughts?

It's just one of those things that isn't very well communicated. By the map, Blackwell to Two Whales is only a few blocks walk (with Chloe's house being even closer). But whenever the characters drive anywhere, the distances seem to magically grow. The drive between Chloe's house and Blackwell should be a matter of minutes, but we get entire dialogue scenes in S1Ep1; Chloe has enough time to have a conversation with David, fall asleep, and have a dream in BtSEp1; and so on.

I guess it's not such a problem in BtS though, because the game seems to imply that the girls hiked a MASSIVE distance in the one day ... we see them walking back to the junkyard from the Overlook, and they seemingly walk all the way back in the following scenes (and then, logically, have to walk all the way back into town again). So walking the few blocks into town might not be too much of an issue?

I think that map just might be oversimplified. There's no way AB is that small.

Garibaldi, OR (real life counterpart) isn't really a big town either.

>Population: 801
Whoa, that's fucking tiny. I wouldn't mind sacrificing 800 people for my waifu.

Perhaps, but that's kinda part of my point: it's just really poorly communicated.

And actually, we know that it probably is supposed to be the actual size of Arcadia Bay, because of the GPS puzzle in Episode 4. The developers seemingly went to the effort to lay it out over the in-game map. Pic related.
Further, BtS uses the same map, but also expands upon it to give Arcadia Bay this extra big set of suburbs which increases the size of the town by 2-3 times. Would seem a little odd to expand the town while still being merely a simplification.

And at the end of the day, there's no real confusion as to why the car trips seem longer than the map would require ... because it's just a video game, they need to fit the dialogue in. So, really, eh, I guess.

Can you delete this?

Thanks in advance.

God i hate vickyfags

I wanna play Cuphead with Max.

Keep getting triggered

>_540
Stop.

better?

Yes, thank you.

G'night. :)

no emoji, michel :)

Max is a dork!

I wholeheartedly concur.
and ever!

>max and chloe are devout listeners of XXXTentacion

How did Mr. Sharkie get on the roof?

>david x chloe
Literally disgusting. Why do people do this?

>people

Outside of a few very perverted stories and images, I have never seen it.
Seem as sick as the Max x Jefferson/Nathan crowd.

Tell us about your traumatic experience

too hard for her

sharkie set the tongue record on video, victoria was making fun of him so he decides to jump

Mr. Sharkie has skill. Vicky shouldn't hate the playa just because he's better at the game.

>ywn have max think about you this way

That's why I made sure to include the ladder in the scene. :3

Oh. Silly me looked to light and girls and then up to the awning. I see the ladder now.
I also see Chloe nabbed Well's chair.

>as sick as the Max x Jefferson/Nathan
Not nowhere near as wrong since there's stuff built around that unlike David banging Chloe.

Check the newest sfm.

The only reason David is even interested in Joyce is to try and get at Chloe's purity.

>Check the newest sfm.
Uh, im good

When did you realize that brooke is a top tier waifu?

But she's not

There's nothing built around that. Complete disregard of those characters in the game or a perversion that wants to see Max suffer.

Maybe Kate should have a Snickers...

reply to this post or Alice will die in her sleep tonight

Don't threaten Alice.

Warren and Victoria should go ape together

Cute!

Why did he take it?

He takes things from a bunch of the girls he targeted or harassed. They're like reminders or trophies.

cute

Please post more bunnies

>Another boring ass Pricefield OP.
Yawn.

Where do you think you are?

>Another boring ass baiter
Yawn.

Bunnies are such cute things but damn they're such a pain in the ass to take care of.

>Things I don't agree with is bait.
Okay?

If it's not bait, then it's stupidity.
Complaining about Pricefield on /lisg/ is like complaining about a bar serving alcohol. Don't want to be exposed to it then go to a different establishment. /lisg/ is indeed biased, but it's also not the only LiS forum.

I know right
Sadly that will probably not change since the tard that makes new threads has them prepared in advance and never goes to sleep before he can secure a new one.

Nah, I'm gonna stick here until BtS and season 2 dismantles Pricefield.

All I will say is that I really hope you're trolling. Arriving at that conclusion is much better than the alternative.

I wish to frolic through the price field

A ton of bun!

Molli's art will always be awesome.

I miss LSSFE

/lisg/ had a good amount of great content creators. Some still have stuck around, which is really nice. I was wondering if any new ones would appear for BtS but it seems like the core of /lisg/ is still very much the same. The endurance of this general is surprising and very pleasant.

>Less than one month until these two kiss