not samurai

Hawthorne is cute!

CUTE!!!!

>no Power Level impact in Iron Banner
>you can lose every game and still rank up
>no new weapons, only armor
>no Prestige Raid perks
>Prestige Raid "isn't intended to help us progress"

Fuck this. Game's dead, call me when DLC drops.

WELCOME TO A WORLD WITHOUT LIGHT

Tldr ib and prestige raid on Tuesday. Still no power levels for ib

6th for FURRY GENOCIDE

Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome
>Trials doesn't have light level enabled, but IB has to because it's like... IB!
RETARDS B T F O

KYS yourself

>Prestige Raid isn't the path to 350
???????
Is 350 ACTUALLY just the Y1 cap?
Are we ACTUALLY going to get 320 shit in Expac1 and 350 shit in Expac2? I swear to fucking god

Well done making a new thread on time for once.

FWC were the only faction with good weapons and their prize weapon was set to be the best Pulse in the game. NM had the best shaders and DO had NOTHING.

I honestly could not finish the abomination that was pokemon moon.

How have people not outgrown these shitty games.

antiope-d and tone patrol

can i play with people from another region if i switch them without being in the same clan?

>that armor
POST >YFW YOU WAITED ALL THIS TIME JUST TO BE LET DOWN AGAIN

"My challenge to every Guardian is to look to the human element in Destiny 2 to fuel your appetite for ultimate re-playability. The ultimate loot is the friendships that can grow out of a game like this. There will be more gear to add to your character (next week, even). The rewards that I’m talking about are the people in the community that thrives in this game."

>"The ultimate loot is the friendships"
>this pathetic level of damage control

My dick, 2.0.

The only good weapon FWC had was Pleb Corrector. The Number was a discount Uriels and everything else sucks

>Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome

So team shoots as usual, got it.

>he doesn't know

Which is still more than can be said for the other factions

>absolutely fucking nothing about the longevity issues
>absolutely fucking nothing about matchmaking or even balancing plans
>absolutely fucking nothing about strikes

>no new weapons
I think we're done here

this can't be real

>My challenge to every Guardian is to look to the human element in Destiny 2 to fuel your appetite for ultimate re-playability. The ultimate loot is the friendships that can grow out of a game like this. There will be more gear to add to your character (next week, even). The rewards that I’m talking about are the people in the community that thrives in this game. If you let them, they’ll make your hobby as a light-dealing hero on a starside campaign for glory even better.

Wow thanks, I now have no worries about the future of D2.

Taken straight from the end of the weekly update.

>Shit talking the Number

As a Titan, I laugh at this tomfoolery. The Number should be Titan exclusive as only WE can use it to its utmost. It's ours.

Yeah dude that's why guided games is a broken fucking mess that no one wants to be a part of

it’s literally at the end of the weekly

A good weapon doesn't mean much when there's better out there. Shaders are more valuable if the weapon isn't a game changer, like Pleb wasn't.

(You)

>IB starts the same day as the Halloween Overwatch event
Well I know which I'm NOT doing

>casualizing iron banner

THIS

IS

TOO

FUCKING

FAR

pass

how about you put more content into the fucking game instead of telling me to make more friends i have enough friends

>no good loot to grind for
>grind for friends guise
thanks bungo

ME Chink was a mistake

>lightly seasoned with Dead Orbit winning
>got Hastilude from a bright engram so that's fine
>had someone ask me why I have all three classes and their subclasses unlocked
>they're all pushing 300 power level
>couldn't think of an answer other than "i like variety"
>only been playing for just under 3 weeks

thanks for reading my blog

>yfw the iron banner gear is mobility and there's actually no reason to do it at all

Still salty about the raid armor desu

kek you can’t make this shit up

It probably fucking will be
Random stat rolls WHEN?

PR speak for: our game will have no content going forward, but please buy it anyway.

>raid weapons have no raid perks
>IB has no weapons
dafuq is going on

>The ultimate loot is the friendships
Meanwhile I haven't done the raid, rarely ever talk to my clan and have three 305's.

You can't make me socialize Bungie shits, I've already capped your shit game and gotten everything I wanted out of it, suck my dick.

Some of you guys are okay. Don't go to Bungie Studios tomorrow.

right there with you amigo I might log in to do the prestige raid that's about it

I'm glad I didn't fall for the destiny 2 meme. I'm not going to fall for their shitty practice of selling a unfinished game that has purposely withheld content that they will sell to me as dlc

>IB doesn't have level advantages either
THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER TAGGING EACH AND EVERY FUCKING GAMEMODE AS 'LEVEL ADVANTAGES DISABLED?' IF ITS A FUCKING UNIVERSAL CRUCIBLE WIDE RULE NOW WHY BOTHER RESTATING IT IN THE DESCRIPTION FOR EVERY FUCKING PLAYLIST?

I would unironically be okay with this.

holy shit

do it

Stop overreacting, it's pathetic.

>tfw too shy to make friends

y-yeah friendship is the best

Who, unironically, not meme-ing, is mad at themselves for purchasing the DLC already?

Holy shit they have dropped the ball hard.

So just kill yourself then.
Thanks.

Anyone who has done the raid before want to group up and go through the raid this week?

Never forget

Looks awesome. I bet it looks even better in NM diamonds.

I'll be your friend if you're on xbox

>reddit

Given Bungie's track record, I'm guessing level advantages are straight up broken at the moment and instead of fixing them, they just disabled for all the activities.

>he forgot the first few IBs when you could rock up as a fresh level 2 with a khvostov and still dominate

Well i guess thats it, it's back to Destiny 1

>yfw

Holy shit, that's Battleborn premiere day levels of stupid.

WHAT
THE FUCK

DID BUNGIE

MEAN

BY THIS

>This is a low level green

that was different. that was bungie lying about gear mattering

now they've thrown it out the window. what's the fucking point? better gear barely helps in the raid and there's literally zero reason to do prestige nightfalls

>standing outside of Gamestop for D2 release
>got interviewed by some Ubisoft employees
>asked me what I think of DLC and shit
>tell them I don't like full games being cut up only to sell pieces of it later for more money
>DLC is only ok if they are actually working on developing it after the game is said and done
>they give me 2 $20 gift cards instead of the single gift card they were giving to everyone else
>only other person who got 2 gift cards was the guy who flirted with the girl, he got her number too
Just gunna use those cards to buy the DLC.

>we could've had a cabal vendor with cool and interesting lore lines
>instead we get LE EBIN HACKED MEMEBOT XD
Oh, I fucking won't forget.

>playing this shit game
lol
But at least they made it for PC this time...

>Random stat rolls

You want the grind to be even fucking worse? Nigga?

>tfw you can unironically call this aian bana

>no weapons
Guarantee it will be just like factions with a handful of weapons that rotate in the loot pool next to the armor.

God it's going to be brutal trying to grind a full set if you get tokens at the same rate as regular crucible.

Buddy! Rude! I've got fourteen kids and I walk three jobs so I only get twelve seconds to play Destiny each day. If there were level advantages I'd be at a disadvantage, and then I might not feel like making my daily Silver™ purchase!

>We want to appeal to the "I want literal boxes on my face" crowd

That armor looks like shit. I hope the weapons are better

I want to be able to use cool looking armour with gimping my fucking stats

what's the current light level top?

Need 2, at the Gauntlet, once we beat it we're glitching Calus to 1 phase him.

Ok but the solution is not RANDOM stat drops. Everything else is already random, another layer on top would be cancer

Finally some decent armor

300 and 305 with mods.

They're already recycling gear models enough I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for soon.

Yes, I DO want the grind to be worse. I want random stat rolls. I want a shitty emblem for levelling up the gunsmith 1000 times. I want something to work towards.

>the weapons

HE DOESN'T KNOW

What grind? There is no grind in D2. Fixed rolls were a mistake.

>nobody wants to raid anymore
What happened? Is the game that dead?

Alright, so let's break it down.
>Prestige Raid has no major changes and doesn't offer higher level loot
>Iron Banner has no level advantages, meaning that LL literally only matters in raids and the NF
>There are no Iron Banner weapons, only armor
>No mention of balancing stats, weapon archetypes, or abilities
>Bungie's OFFICIAL STANCE on the lack of a meaningful endgame is to go back and help stragglers, so they too can experience the lack of a meaningful endgame
>"We'll talk more later"

This is some fucking NEXT LEVEL shit, tell you hwat.

Catapult or strafe for pvp

Can I join if I've never done the raid fully before or would I just be a burden

They meant that Destiny 2 is a 60$ Cabal DLC and pyramid scheme designed to milk as much out of its retarded Destiny 1 playerbase before fully abandoning the franchise.

The raid can be done in around an hour casually. People just do it all on Tuesday because it's so easy.

ANGRY JOE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

/dg/ BTFO

Fucking end it

Can someone explain how the fuck LL works in D2?

Because doing the normal nightfall at 300 shit still wrecks you, and you barely damage enemies, even though it's LL240 recommended. It seems pretty irrelevant desu.

Can't wait to play the Osiris dlc. It'll be something to do for an hour.

hilarious.

Exactly like D1
You don't raise light to be stronger than your enemies, you raise it to be on par.

Once again, PC demonstrates its superiority by bragging about how it got served shit on a plate

I just found out. Fuck iron banner. I don't need stupid horns. They went overboard with the fucking trees and wolves. Fucking 8 wolves and 8 trees iin the Titan set total.

>You get a very slight buff every level above 240 up until 250. At that point, an LL 300 is just as effective as an LL 251. That's how the recommendation works.

It seems more like a proof of grind number than any sort of real power level once you hit 200.